Start by marking “Back to You this Christmas” as Want to Read:
Back to You this Christmas

Back to You this Christmas

Bah-humbug!

This Christmas, all I wanted was to wallow in self-pity until the woman I thought was the love of my life could explain why she left me at the altar. Instead, my buddy, Zach forced holiday merriment on me. I thought it was going to be a tinsel-laced nightmare... until his sister, Alexa, showed up. Turns out, she grew up into a gorgeous present I was insanely t
Published November 22nd 2019 by S.L. Sterling

To ask other readers questions about Back to You this Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Back to You this Christmas

Start your review of Back to You this Christmas
LMR
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: S.L. Sterling & Booksprout!
Back to You this Christmas by S.L. Sterling Back to You this Christmas By: S.L. Sterling
Great Read That Surely Doesn't Disappoint! One-Click "Back to You this Christmas!"
He NEEDED a Break after being Dumped at the Alter,
Sooo His Mate dragged Him Home...
Where He RAN into His Sister!
Now, She's ALL GROWN Up...
And can He say, She's look'n Mighty Fine!
Plus, there's some serious Chemistry between them...
But they are Stay'n across the Hall from each other IN Parent's HOME & there's a Brother in the Mix TOO!
Ahhh don't think this situation is
Kaye
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ONE OUTSTANDING ADVENTURE!!!
Crap on toast! Sterling breaks the chain, charters the course and conquers the passage. Imparting well rounded scenario's, ramping up the excitement and adrenaline with such intensity and skill, melding this gem together flawlessly. Seducing a god, rending the rules, propelling this baby into the eye of the storm, breaking it down, throwing it into a tailspin with staggering impacts. The chemistry is intense, sizzling and palpable. The personalities are well matched a
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars. Holiday books are not usually my type of favorite reads. Why? No clue. Neither is those Hallmark movies. Yes I know, hang me up now lol. But with that said, I may have to give holiday books a second look.
From Ms. Sterling comes Drew and Lexi's story. We meet Drew right after he's been dumped. And in grand fashion I might add...at the freaking ALTER! Ouch right, cept he's more broken up about the expense lol. The bad thing, she's not the only woman to have ever have left him. Lexi has
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drew and Alexa will have you wanting to give them hugs. Both are candidates of betrayal by their significant others. Drew was left at the altar after being in a relationship for fifteen years and Alexa was not only dropped by her boyfriend but fired as well. They have known each other since they were kids growing up. She always had a crush on Drew but he only saw her as a kid sister who hung out with her brother. Now they are home together for the holidays and feelings are igniting between them. ...more
C  A M
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great read to get me into the Christmas spirit. Brilliant read
World Of Books 65
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
You know when Christmas is coming when Hallmark Christmas Airs on TV and when you get to read a good Christmas Romance. BACK TO YOU THIS CHRISTMAS is just that! This book is just one of those that you can cuddle up under the blanket and read from cover to cover and come out at the end of it with one of those secret smiles that everyone wants to know Why!

And lets be honest who could resist a cover like that!

Drew is stood up at the Alter by his girlfriend of 15 years - and although his p***** a
Diane Plourde TDC Book Reviews

There are thousands of amazing authors out there just waiting to be discovered. They say to never judge a book by its cover, but I had no idea who the author was. Presentation is a big part of what makes the story. I will admit I saw the cover and just fell in love with it. I read the blurb and thought to myself, “I want to read it”. I did. In one sitting. This 6 star story was much more then it’s amazing cover.

Alexa is working as a photographer in Europe, she misses home. Things have not worked
Joelle
This was the perfect read to get you in the mood for the Holidays !

The story was a sweet and one that had a really great cast characters and all about a second chance at finding happiness as well as love.Drew and Alexa were floundering a bit due to their love life being on the frizz and among other things but, returning home again for the Christmas Holidays is just what each of these lost souls needed to mend their broken hearts.

I have to say that we loved the family rituals and the memories tha
Amy Stephens
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a heart-warming holiday read from S.L. Sterling!

I discovered S.L. Sterling's not long ago, and when I found out she was releasing a holiday story, I couldn't wait to read it. There's just something about her writing that lures you in, and after reading the blurb for Back to You this Christmas, I knew I was going to be in for a complicated situation.

I don't want to compare Drew and Alexa's story to one of those cheesy Christmas movies because it doesn't even come close. But, what I will say
Melody Massacre
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Back To You This Christmas ARC Review
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
From the gorgeous book cover to the wonderful story telling by S.L. Sterling this is a must read this holiday season. Also if you love all those romantic Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel this is like that but very mature 😉😉 Nothing like a hot, steamy romance to get you into the Christmas spirit.

Alexa is lonely abroad. After some complications and her losing her job she is ready to pack up and head home to see her family for Christmas and possibl
Ann Gibbs
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brother's best friend is one of my favorite tropes and this one was absolutely wonderful! Alexa has had a crush on Drew for years. Drew has been left at the alter with no idea why. He goes with his best friend, Zach, back home for Christmas and sees Alexa again for the first time in years. They have immediate chemistry and start spending time together. Their story is full of intense chemistry, shared memories, love, steam, drama and a beautiful HEA. I have only read 2 of S.L. Sterling's books bu ...more
Deb O
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book that I really enjoyed. The story and characters grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading. I loved Drew and Alexa and watching them grow together, they were well written and went well together. It's a great heart warming treat with sparks and chemistry to get you in the holiday mood. I found this book amazing with great word building making me feel apart of the story and watching it unfold in front of me. A definite must read for any fan and I can't wait ...more
Rochelle
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I really enjoyed this book. Drew and Alexa were so good together. Both had some major’s issues going on with their lives – Drew was left at the altar by his girlfriend of 15 years and Alexa was dumped and fired by her boss/boyfriend. They both are now at home basically licking their wounds. The more they are together; they start to develop feelings for each other. Will they be able to overlook their issues with past relationships and work their way to a HEA?

I received an ARC of this book and I a
Julie Workman-Bookaholic Sisters Blog
Wow, I love a good Christmas love story and this was like no other.

Drew was everything you would want in a man, and Lexi was off travelling the world.
Family always come together for Christmas and Lexi and drew come face to face after living there seperate lives for years.

I loved everything about this story, it made my heart sing.

Christmas +Love=Amazing.

S.l. sterling is a new author to me but I'll definitely be checking out what else she has, this story was wonderful.
Nicole ReadingBetweenTheSheets
Back to you this Christmas is a wonderful, Christmas romance! This brother’s best friend romance was very enjoyable! The characters (Drew, Alexa, and brother Zach) were the perfect combination of family and friends. I loved the backstories of both Drew and Alexa as well as the storyline that gives them their happily ever after! This is a kind of like a Hallmark Christmas movie with snow-melting heat! Really loved this one! Author SL Sterling threw down all the feels in this one! LOVED IT!
Reina Brouwers
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love S.L. Sterling's stories. This is my first time choosing a Christmas story. This book was like a hot, sexy, steamy Hallmark holiday story line that is not found on TV. This story made me cry, laugh and want to find me a man like the lead guy Drew. Christmas was the background to this wonderful romance and brought everyone together in the story. I was not able to put this book down.
Tammy
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fast-paced steamy holiday read. After being dumped Drew just wants to be left alone for the holidays but his best-friend Zach won’t let him. When he sees Zach’s sister again, sparks fly but what will happen when his ex calls. Entertaining read with plenty of drama and great chemistry, a sweet holiday read. I liked it.
Jackie Roberts
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet, slow burn love story about second chances, and missed opportunities.
This was a great read. The story was very well written with great characters. The story drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
Tiffany Ransier
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love love love Christmas romance books! I loved S.L.'s last one too. So many great moments between Alexa and Drew and I love their chemistry. Another awesome book that was easy to get lost in.
Tayra Sanders
This book hooked me from the beginning. I just couldn’t put it down. I fell for these characters and, what a story just perfect.
Kathleen McWilliams
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book took me for a ride and I couldn’t put it down! I read it in one sitting! Amazing, adventurous, super sexy, and heart felt! Loved it!!!
Raveen Vann
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book that once you start you wont be able to get enough of these characters at all. Just really enjoy holiday reads and this was no different. Love this authors writing for sure!
AnneKR
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holiday love

Lexi returns to her hometown, feeling lost and unsure about the direction her life has taken. She hasn’t seen her parents or brother Levi in a while, but she wasn’t expecting to also see Drew, Levi’s best friend, who was jilted at the altar six months prior. She’s always had a crush on Drew, and now that she’s all grown up Drew can’t help but notice her as well. They finally give in to their feelings but what happens when Drew’s ex unexpectedly comes back? This was a good, holiday re
MJ Bookreader
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nice romance.

This was a nice romance. Alexa was so stubborn. Drew already had a past hurt from when he was six years old. Then to be hurt again by his dad was awful. Being with somebody for fifteen years and then walking away and not explaining what happened was mean. Alexa was just drifting and really wanted to go back home to her family. Glad they discovered they had things in common and stayed together. Loved Alexa's family.
Melanie R
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Christmas novella

I enjoyed Drew And Lexi’s romance. They were both great characters and their relationship moved from friendship to love without them losing the friendship. Lexi’s parents and brother were great additional characters and they portrayed a wonderful close knit family.
Nikkita
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

A quick awesome slice of Christmas magic anytime of the year! I have loved everything written by this author, and this particular story maybe my favorite! Drew and Lexi are phenomenal characters, and I absolutely loved the storyline! Best friends little sister, long time childhood crush, pefection!
Spunky N Sassy
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome Book

I fell absolutely in love with this book! I was hooked from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down! This book was way too short! I was left wanting more!
Juanitta Palomarez
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet and sexy

A well written beatiful best friends sister story. Its a bit of a ride and full of emotions but so sweet. Two people with their own issues that have to fight though them to get to the hea
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
A nice little Christmas love story. Includes enough steam and heat to warm us all this winter!
Judi Halpern
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This is a perfect holiday read that you will put down till it is read to the end. This is a love that was destiny. This had all the feels.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Shaking the Sleigh (Singletree #3)
  • The Billionaire Chef’s Baby (McClellan Billionaires, #2)
  • The Sergeant's Roommate
  • Christmas with You (Four Irish Brothers Winery, #3)
  • Loving The Game (Thirty-Something in the City: The Lunchtime Sorority, #1)
  • Vow of Revenge
  • Her Christmas Romance Surprise
  • A Christmas Kiss (Kissed by the Bay,  #5)
  • Cowboys Never Kiss Under the Mistletoe: A Johnson Brothers Novel (Chestnut Ranch Cowboy Billionaire Romance Book 2)
  • Cupid Claus
  • Edgeplay (Goode Pain 1)
  • Treacherous
  • Man Find (Bergen Brothers, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Mistletoe: A Single Dad's 2nd Chance Sweet Romance
  • The Wedding Catch (The Wedding Whisperer Book 2)
  • Christmas Under the Tuscan Stars
  • It's In His Christmas Wish  (Red River Valley, #7)
  • Entrapped (Entangled #2)
USA Today Bestselling Author S.L. Sterling was born and raised in southern Ontario. She now lives in Northern Ontario Canada and is married to her best friend and soul mate and their two dogs.

An avid reader all her life, S.L. Sterling dreamt of becoming an author. She decided to give writing a try after one of her favorite authors launched a course on how to write your novel. This course gave her