Start by marking “Laughing at Shadows” as Want to Read:
Laughing at Shadows

Laughing at Shadows

Who says you can't laugh at horror? We've all heard of being scared silly, so obviously there's room between slashings, hauntings, and summonings for a good knee-slapper. And that is exactly were this book of dark-minded but lighthearted short fiction comes in.

If you've ever giggled at guts, chuckled at cannibals, or laughed at severed limbs, then this collection of
Expected publication: March 2nd 2020 by Bad Dream Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about Laughing at Shadows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Laughing at Shadows

Start your review of Laughing at Shadows
Victoria
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this in less than 24 hours!

A problem I have with anthologies is that a lot of them have a few good stories and then you want to skip through everything else. NOT in this one!

This was made for those of us who laugh during horror movies and it's not full of cheesy (gooflumps) stories. Questionable pistachio salesman, how to care for a demon baby, a typical vegan, there's even aliens!

I'm following all of these authors and waiting for more.
Dustin
Nov 16, 2019 marked it as to-read
Recommended to Dustin by: Sadie Hartmann Mother Horror
I really dig this cover, though I've no idea why it's not showing up at Goodreads. Check it out via Amazon:

Premise:

Amanda
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Horror + comedy! Two great tastes that taste great together! I had a lot of fun with this anthology and discovered a few new writers.

I was sent a copy of this book for review. And I will write a proper review soon! Just know that this anthology is worth seeking out - especially if you’re partial to your horror with a side of funny!

Eric Guignard
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Erica Metcalf
Laughing at Shadows edited by Brett Reistroffer is such a great collection of tales that mix horror and dark humor perfectly. From the silly to the downright horrific, this book has quite the range!

This book comes out on March 3, 2020. It’s one you will definitely want to keep an eye out for!

Full disclosure: I was given a free copy of this book by the editor in exchange for an honest review. This did not affect my rating in any way.

If you’ve been following me for a bit, you probably already know
Serenity
Rachel
Dec 02, 2019
Becca
Dec 06, 2019
Brett Reistroffer is an American editor from the Pacific Northwest and the founder of horror and dark fiction publisher Bad Dream Entertainment.