Start by marking “Twisted Lies (Twisted Pine Academy #1)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Lies (Twisted Pine Academy #1)

Twisted Lies

(Twisted Pine Academy #1)

You don’t belong here.

That’s what they said when I showed up at Twisted Pine Academy.

As if I wanted to be there. I’d do anything to go back to my life in New York instead of living in California with my eogmaniac uncle and his spoiled-rotten sons.

The only good thing about being here is Jackson. Hot-as-hell and filthy rich, he ditched Twisted Pine to play football for Legi
Published November 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Lies

Start your review of Twisted Lies (Twisted Pine Academy #1)
Paula  Phillips
Wanting to get back into reading bully romance as I had stepped away from it, I decided to pick up Twisted Lies by Kai Juniper. In this book, we meet Rumour Bennett whose mother has just passed away. Seeing as her dad is in rehab, she has no-one but her uncle to be her guardian. Now Rumour is leaving everything she has ever known including her boyfriend Axel and headed to LA to live with her uncle Brody and his two sons. When she arrives, she is in for a surprise as she has now gone into a life ...more
BLuvsBooks
I love the idea of this story I just wish the writing was more complex and fluid.
Hoping for it in book 2
SERAPHINA
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: high-school
My first impression of Rumour wasn't that great. She's okay. Nothing too wacky of a heroine.

Jackson can't tell that Kristen (I can't remember her name or how to spell it) is manipulating him, but he could tell Braden was manipulating Rumour. Man, and I thought he was smart.

Zero chemistry. Very platonic.

Also, Rumour has no reason to do Braden so dirty. Like I get he's not the nicest dude in the world, but he never did her dirty. Rumour is just Jackson's cannon fodder at this point.

Discontinue
Lozz
Oct 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Poor N.Y Girl, forced to move to Cali, Uncovers Family Secrets

Rumor Bennett is shipped off to go to an expense, prestigious, new school, while having to live with her guardian (Uncle Brock, well known T.V actor and her two male cousins, Braden and Trystan)

Rumor, while dealing with separation from her boyfriend, Axel, and the sudden death of her artist mother, is absolutely disgusted with her new life in La Jolla, CA.

Her cousins hate her, her Uncle Brock, is a self absorbed, Hollywood celebrity
Rachelle Reads
The story has a good plot it’s just sooo slow and way too repetitive!! We read and scene and then Rumor repeats the conversation verbatim to whoever she’s in the next scene with and this happens through the whole book into book 2 and also 3. Sooo frustrating!!
The inconsistencies are many and it has some grammar issues also I just really needed the writing to be less juvenile more meat to the story.

I also think that there has been more than just Rumors POV that would’ve helped the story be more
Layla Lily
A step above white bread, so like, raisin bread?
Ngl it was pretty boring and I couldn't quite like the hero even though he seemed like an alright guy.
I skipped to the last chapter of the second book since I already uploaded it to my playbooks and, it was more interesting than the entirety of this one.

A book doesn't need to be funny to be good, but if the only enjoyment I'm getting is laughing at the book and making my own jokes it's not that good.
Janie Ramirez
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Can't wait for the next one. love the drama but would like to see more thoughts from the other characters and hope it has a good plot twist ....love those !!!
Rasha Hanna
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I enjoyed this fast paced read. The storyline is mysterious, intriguing and in a way sexy because of Jackson. This is a must read
Coco.V
Dec 30, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (12/30/2020)! 🎁
Danielle  Beguiled Bookworm
A read that is hard to put down. If you like suspense and mystery skipping the supernatural this is the book. I wonder who is the one telling the truth?
Fiona Cartwright
Brilliant

10 ☆ such a brilliant story couldn't put it down read in a day lol cannot wait for book to so much tensions excitement loved it
Izzwizz
Aug 25, 2020
Katie
Sep 29, 2020
Mmk crazy for books
rated it did not like it
Jan 16, 2020
Catherine Leigh
Aug 25, 2020
Ann
Jul 08, 2020
Betsy Ann Bonnell
Nov 30, 2019

• Ruthless Kings (Windsor Academy, #2)
  • Cocky F*ck (Rejects Paradise #2)
  • Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)
  • Barbie B*tch (Rejects Paradise #3)
  • Dirty Truth (Forrest Grove Academy, #2)
  • Wicked Liars (Windsor Academy #1)
  • Tough Sh*t (Rejects Paradise #1)
  • Dirty Lie (Forrest Grove Academy, #1)
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • Ride or Die (Rejects Paradise #4)
  • Betray Me (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Elite #2)
  • Bully Me (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Elite #1)
  • Bury Me (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Elite #3)
  • Court Kept (Court High, #3)
  • Wild Girl (Aston Creek High, #3)
  • Wicked Titan (Golden Olympus Academy, #1)
  • Illusions that May (Court High, #2)
  • Take My Place (Boys of King Academy Series, #2)
I write about hot-as-sin guys and the badass girls that love them.

Twisted Pine Academy (4 books)
  • Twisted Sins (Twisted Pine Academy #2)
  • Twisted Secrets (Twisted Pine Academy #3)
  • Twisted Truths (Twisted Pine Academy #4)

News & Interviews