Start by marking “The Cinderella Ballet Mystery (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Cinderella Ballet Mystery (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #4)

The Cinderella Ballet Mystery

(Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew #4)

Can Nancy follow the trail of this fairy tale?

Nancy and her friends are going to be in a ballet! After months of taking dance classes, Nancy, George, and Bess will perform in a ballet version of Cinderella! The Clue Crew is excited to wear fancy costumes and dance on a real stage! Nancy's friend Andrea is going to play the part of Cinderella. And she'll wear special glas

Published October 3rd 2006 by Aladdin (first published October 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Cinderella Ballet Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cinderella Ballet Mystery

Start your review of The Cinderella Ballet Mystery (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #4)
Nov 11, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kid-lit
For some inexplicable reason, Malcolm was enthralled by this. We read the whole thing in one sitting. Ugh.

Malcom says, " I like clues because they're part of the mystery and I like Nancy Drew because the first time I read Nancy Drew there was kind of like a banshee kind of thing."
Lara
Sep 07, 2008 rated it really liked it
It wasn't really a mystery. There was a guy in their class that did practical jokes, and he hid the ballet slippers. The clue crew helped out and found the slippers just in time. ...more
Lisa
Oct 18, 2011 rated it liked it
This was a bit too gender specific for a class. The plot was a bit slow and the ending was anticlimactic. Not the best in the series, but a dedicated reader of the clue crew will still enjoy it.
Ana Hernandez
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chapter-books-4
The book has the perfect combination of mystery and great adventures. The book tells the story of Nancy and her friends with a new mystery. In this case, a glass slippers have disappeared. The book can be use to introduce mystery in the classroom as well as many important detectives. The book can become a class shared reading and students can be introduced to the exciting stories of Nancy Drew.
Nicola
Miss 3 only listened to a chapter or so and then just glanced at the pictures (although she was trying to do ballet later that day!). I read the rest to myself; I loved Nancy Drew as a kid and these short versions with 8 year old Nancy are quick to read. Funny seeing how they've updated the tech from notebooks to cellphones and laptops :P ...more
Elizabeth Allora
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
love it!!
Alex
Jun 25, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is just so adorable!
Sabel
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was cool. It makes you want to keep on reading.
Sarah LeGear
May 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-with-kids
The girls liked it but not as much as #5.
Delaney
Sep 28, 2020 added it
Shelves: clue-crew
I liked it.
I love this little mystery books.
There so fun!!
Gwyn Haller
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful setting and story

Nancy, Bess and George are participating in a ballet production of Cinderella. In this setting, the girls are excited and enthralled by the beautiful costumes and a pair of dazzling "glass slippers" that turn up missing. The girls must use all their skills to locate the "glass slippers" .
CH - Marvin Childress
Author: Carolyn Keene; Illustrator: Macky Pamintuan; Age: 7-9; Chapter Book; Nancy Drew books speak to problem solving and logical thinking.

This is the 4th book of a five book series (print.) In this case, Nancy is in a ballet production of Cinderella. The story takes a turn and becomes a traditional mystery case when the infamous glass slippers disappear. In classic Nancy fashion, she is on the case. However, will she or will she not solve the case in enough time for the performance?

This book
Dolly
Aug 15, 2010 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
This is a fun book in the Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew series. Our girls really enjoy these stories and we will read more in this series before we move on to the classic Nancy Drew tales. Our youngest loves anything to do with ballet, so this one was perfect for her. She even had to demonstrate a pirouette when it was mentioned in the story!
Sarah -  All The Book Blog Names Are Taken
Eleanor says: this book was amazing. I like to this book because I like Cinderella and being a detective. Solving mysteries is fun. Mom and I were wrong about who stole the shoes. My favorite part was when they solved the mystery.
Luca
Rachel Kegans
Feb 09, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Cecelia
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nancy, Bess and Gorge are taking ballet classes. They're going to have a Cinderella ballet. When Andrea's Cinderella slippers go missing, Nancy, Bess, and George have to find them before the ballet. ...more
Kay
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
I was trying to help my niece find the most intriguing series to read but I have ended up enjoying this younger kids version of Nancy Drew. Will try to read a bunch and then pass on to my niece.
Raelee
Nov 10, 2007 marked it as to-read
It looks really good.
Lisa
Sep 08, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessi-reads
I like that I learned more about the characters and how they take ballet classes together.
Caren
Jun 01, 2012 rated it liked it
Good mystery choice for girls 3-4 grades.
Samantha Osborne
rated it it was ok
Nov 05, 2019
Bridget Bingham
Jan 25, 2019

• Judy Moody was in a Mood. Not a Good Mood. A Bad Mood. (Judy Moody #1)
  • Judy Moody Declares Independence (Judy Moody #6)
  • Judy Moody, M.D.: The Doctor is In! (Judy Moody #5)
  • The Truth About Stacey
  • Two Peas in a Pod (Whatever After, #11)
  • Mary Anne Saves the Day
  • Nancy Clancy, Super Sleuth (Nancy Clancy Chapter Books #1)
  • Skater Girl (Babymouse, #7)
  • A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo (Geronimo Stilton, #9)
  • Fairest of All (Whatever After, #1)
  • Doomed to Dance (Ivy & Bean #6)
  • Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls (The Baby-sitters Club, #2)
  • Shadow of the Shark (Magic Tree House, #53)
  • Thea Stilton and the Ice Treasure (Thea Stilton #9)
  • Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Judy Moody, #2)
  • Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer (Judy Moody, #10)
  • The New Year Dragon Dilemma (A to Z Mysteries: Super Edition, #5)
  • Surprise Island (The Boxcar Children, #2)

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str

Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • Sleepover Sleuths (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #1)
  • Scream for Ice Cream (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #2)
  • Pony Problems (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #3)
  • Case of the Sneaky Snowman (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #5)
  • The Fashion Disaster (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #6)
  • The Circus Scare (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #7)
  • Lights, Camera . . . Cats! (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #8)
  • The Halloween Hoax (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #9)
  • Ticket Trouble (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #10)
  • Ski School Sneak (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #11)