Start by marking “Surfacing (Nautilus Legends, #3)” as Want to Read:
Surfacing (Nautilus Legends, #3)

Surfacing

(Nautilus Legends #3)

The more marine biologist Corrie Duval learns about the mysteries of the open ocean and the illusive creatures that inhabit it, the more questions she has. Where are these creatures coming from, how are they related, and just what is Zeballos Artino hiding?

Zeb wishes he could answer Corrie’s questions, but there is so much he can’t say, and even more that he doesn’t know h
Published December 3rd 2019 by Kinglet Books

To ask other readers questions about Surfacing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surfacing

Start your review of Surfacing (Nautilus Legends, #3)
uolevi lahti
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I tried to read this book slowly and savor and contemplate every couple chapters. I’m so connected with the Characters- Corrie, Zeb, Jules and Trip. After I got half way through , I couldn’t stop reading it. This series has gotten under my skin. I dream about the characters and other things. No spoilers here. This is now my favorite series. I’ve read a lot of series. Including the Hobbit. So this is a great series , and I can’t wait for the next book!
Ronda  Tutt
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Brilliant!

Loved this story, totally Movie Worthy! The writing keeps you wrapped up in the excitement and suspense of the mysterious sea creatures, sea people, and the criminal thugs trying to capitalize on scientific discoveries.

The author gives you a story and leaves you with wanting to know more with an open ending regarding Zeb and Corrie. Will Zeb find out more about his mother’s people and what kind of creature he is? Will Corrie find her scientific answers? Most importantly wil
Patricia Haynes
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wondrous

An old world made new. Excellent character development along with fast paced plot lines. A water world with bits of mystery and a lot of interesting and inventive creatures. Excellent reading for most any age over 13.
Ruby McAleer Routledge
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another exciting adventure. I cannot wait to read the next book. There was action and excitement. It was a good read. I wanted to know what was going to happen next and reluctantly had to put my book down. Another great series.
Joe
Denise Griffith
Jul 22, 2020
NANCY ANDRESEN
Nov 20, 2020

• Orson (Paragon Society #1)
  • Mercadia Calling (Mermaids and Merliens, #1)
  • Ice Dragon (The Dragon Misfits #1)
  • Iron Dragon (The Dragon Misfits #2)
  • Blood & Ash (The Jezebel Files, #1)
  • Forest Dragon (The Dragon Misfits #3)
  • Not Alone: Fractured Union
  • The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper
  • The Silent Daughter
  • Shadows & Surrender (The Jezebel Files #3)
  • The Moonlight Child
  • The Lance (The Project, #2)
  • Death & Desire (The Jezebel Files, #2)
  • The Last Monument
  • Sphere
  • Infinite Detail
  • The Deep
  • Echoes of Atlantis: Crones, Templars and the Lost Continent (Templars in America Book 6)
Emma Shelford feels that life is only complete with healthy doses of magic, history, and science. Since these aren't often found in the same place, she created her own worlds where they happily coexist. If you catch her in person, she will eagerly discuss Lord of the Rings ad nauseam, why the ancient Sumerians are so cool, and the important role of phytoplankton in the ocean.

Emma is the author of

Nautilus Legends (3 books)
  • Free Dive (Nautilus Legends #1)
  • Caught (Nautilus Legends #2)

News & Interviews