Start by marking “A Curvy Holiday Anthology” as Want to Read:
A Curvy Holiday Anthology

A Curvy Holiday Anthology

A Curvy Christmas is a compilation of eleven stories brought to you by eleven amazing authors. The characters in these stories aren’t your typical heroes and heroines. These characters are sexy, curvaceous women and men and the people that love them!

Come join us for wildly fun, sexy, and inspirational holiday stories!

Royalties from this anthology will be donated to The
Paperback
Published December 3rd 2019 by CMBS Charitable Collaborations

To ask other readers questions about A Curvy Holiday Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Curvy Holiday Anthology

Start your review of A Curvy Holiday Anthology
Pat
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This anthology of 11 authors will keep you glued to your kindle as you read each and every story in this wonderful collection!

My reviews are for:
"Lassie, Come Home" by Ree L. Diehl
This was one wonderfully written storyline that captivated me right from the very first page and the characters were so well created that as I turned each page Nora and Ross lured me right into their journey as it effortlessly unfolded!

"By George" by Nia Farrell
This book was such an outstanding read with great
Liz Carlin
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this book, as a curvy girl myself, I identified with some of the protagonists in many of these stories. My favorite story was the first one, by Lulu M. Sylvian. Hers was well written and a fun story. I’m a fangirl now lol.

I couldn’t give this book a five star review. Some of the stories needed better editing done. But all in all, I did find some authors I’ve not read yet that look promising, so I’m excited for that. And I love the fact that the royalties are going to a wonderful cause.
Mindy
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've only had the chance to read one of the stories so far, but it was so good I had to come post my review for it.

Gingerbread, With Love by Barb Shuler
This is a fantastic little story. It a very uplifting story, with genuinely nice people in it. I think there are a few questions left unanswered, so I hope the author has plans to expand this into a longer story in the future. I would love to hear more about how Aubrey and Jon's relationship evolved. I would also like to know a bit more about
Beverly
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm reviewing two of the stories.
By George by Nia Farrell
This was inspirational and uplifting and perfect for the holidays. To fall in love again with your spouse would be a magical and amazing experience and one many have not revisited. I loved this concept. A story of great loss, healing, survival, and putting the pieces of a shattered life and love back together! What a daunting task and so very fulfilling. A real heart tugger.
Lassie Come Home by Ree L Diehl
Ross and Nora's story was so
Darlene Hanna
Nov 17, 2019
Nia Farrell
Nov 18, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Nov 19, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
PelicanFreak
Dec 06, 2019
MITexas
is currently reading it
Dec 07, 2019

• Claimed by the Alpha Dragon (Bridge Hollow Shifters Book 5)
  • Entombed (Spirelli Paranormal Investigations, Book #7)
  • Pleasure Bound
  • The Colors of Love (The Color of Love #1-3)
  • Bear Secrets
  • My Holiday Secret: A Fake Fiancé Contemporary Christmas Romance
  • Dancer Dragon (Bodyguard Shifters Book 6)
  • Virgin: A Mafia Billionaire Romance
  • Her Vampire Prince (Midnight Doms)
  • Running From A Rock Star (Brides on the Run, #1)
  • Troubled Hearts (Ann Arbor Hearts #2)
  • The Case of the Disappearing Hero
  • Tales of Highland Seduction: Scottish Medieval Highlander Romance Collection
  • Bossy Italian: A Medium-Dark Mafia Romance (A Man Who Knows What He Wants Book 123)
  • Snickerdoodle Secrets (Murder in the Mix #20)
  • False Memory (False #1)
  • Darcy Does Dallas: Gay Pride and Prejudice Variation (Poor Little Billionaires, #3)
Barb is a Carolina Girl by right and a Texan by birth. By day she’s a desk jockey for a rural transportation company and a book lover - reading through as many books as she can. At night, though, she turns into alter ego, a writer. Cape, optional, depending on her mood.

Her stories are a mix of real life events, personal experiences and the craziness of her own imagination, and the imaginations of