Start by marking “Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)” as Want to Read:
Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)

Stolen Soulmate

(Crowne Point #2)

There’s a rule in Crowne Hall: never look a Crowne in the eyes.
It protects us more than them.
I broke it once, the night Grayson Crowne mistook me for his true love and stole my first kiss. I’ve regretted it every day since.
He hates me.
He torments me.
He won’t let me go, because that night he whispered a secret against my lips not meant for me. Grayson Crowne, heir to the Cr
Published February 27th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Soulmate, please sign up.
Avidez Literaria Hi, I'm currently reading and can answer your questions.
Hi, I'm currently reading and can answer your questions.
1. It can be read as a standalone but there is a previous book who tells the history os another couple. Heartless Hero is about Abigail - one of Grayson's sisters and his security guard Theo.
2. Yep, in Heartless Hero. But, no need to read it before. You can read after.
3. No. Not paranormal. More like Dark romance, Forbidden Romance.
(less)

Start your review of Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***Available Now***

5 NOT OKAY CROWNS

I’m not okay. My heart aches in my chest. Literally, sitting here rubbing the place where my heart once was because Mary Catherine Gebhard ripped it out without regard to how she would leave me realing. That being said, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK.

From the moment I read Mary's books, I fell in love with her writing, her prose. Her style is just one that speaks to me, hits me right in the reader heart and mind. When she began writing the Crowne world, I knew
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Shattered and Numb. That's how I feel after reading Stolen Soulmate. Gray and Story's  tumultuous story rivaled Theo and Abigail's ride and honestly I am left shattered and heartbroken. This angsty af story was a slow burn of epic proportions but filled to the brim with sexy moments filled with tension that would make your toes curl. I absolutely live and breathe for Story and Gray. Their story was written in the stars and felt almost kismet. But with every love story there are tragic moments th ...more
~Dawn~TUG
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
How do you write a FIVE star review for a book that STOLE YOUR WHOLE HEART? This romance is aptly named I will say that. I adored Heartless Hero but this book, this book right here? ANOTHER LEVEL people. Wrong place at the wrong time, or was it fate? These two will have you questioning which team you are on every page... Should they or shouldn't they? Too much? Not enough? AAAAHHHH I swear Mary Catherine Gebhard majors in wrapping a reader up by the heart and tossing them around like a damn rag ...more
P
Feb 27, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Edited to add that I was wondering if I had been too harsh and decided to check out the next book, just in case it is somehow worth it. I won’t give very specific spoilers but want to mention a couple of things you may want to know before wasting your time. The author deliberately didn’t mention this was going to be a duet, that was bad enough, but now after months of actually calling it a duet it’s revealed (by ANOTHER cliffhanger ending I be a trilogy. This kind of bait and switch by authors i ...more
Kerri’s Reading Corner
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
MY HEART. WHAT DID I JUST READ?!?!?!!? I AM NOT OK RIGHT NOW!!!

When I read Heartless Hero, Mary Catherine Gebhard sucked me in and proved her ability to write an anti hero that you will fall head over heels for. I thought there was no way she could top Theo and Abigail's story. Then Stolen Soulmates comes along and obliterates my heart. I was so intrigued by Grayson in HH and I couldn't wait for his book. Story and Gray are pure magic. A Cinderella type story except when you're a Crowne, happy e
C.L. Matthews
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books of my existence. When my veins stop bleeding emotions, maybe I'll have a worthy review.

___________
You know those stories that punch you until you're within an inch of life and the scars last forever? That's Stolen Soulmate, and you definitely want the beating.
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS

When you look at a Crowne, they ruin your life. When you cross a Crowne…they make sure you wish you’d never been born.

*pats head to make sure I have any hair left*
*takes deep sigh*
*pats head again to double check*
*goes to pour self all of the alcohol*
OH MY GOD. NEVER has a book infuriated and fascinated me equally like this one did. It was angst to the OOOMPF degree. I have anxiety, heart burn, and the shakes all at once. GAH. Seriously. It's a wonder my kindle survived the
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 -4,5 STARS

I finished it in one sitting that means something right? There was something in this story that I couldn't put it down.The romance is not your usual type. The story is raw, original and hot!

description

The hero is a jerk and I like him a lot!!The chemistry between them was something else, I could feel the passion and the intensity!

The author did an amazing job, I find the story captivating and unique.

Vanessa (When Vane Reads)
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favoritos
OMG !! I'm dying slowly, I cannot breathe, I cannot think, my tears do not stop falling, my brain can't function properly, I feel completely devastated, numb and my heart is torn apart, completely annihilated. The intense angst wrecked me to the depths of my being.

Story and Gray are pure fire burning all around them, they are deep angst that leave you breathless, they are deep emotional connection, and they are absolutely perfect together, I swooned so hard with their scenes.
Their path is not e
Chelé-----4 The Love of Books
I have a love hate relationship with Mary Catherine Gebhard. Meaning, I LOVE her books but HATE her!

"I wanted to tell him everything , give him everything, be everything for him. It was a darkness, a need I’d never known before."

I kid of course, I could never hate her but she does torture your WHOLE soul. Right now, I'm not sure I can even write a review that makes sense, I am so broken emotionally.

“I tell you my deep secrets, my dirty pieces of me. I can breathe when I talk to you. With you I
Abby J Capps
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Grayson Crowne is the cruelest person in the world, and I'm hopelessly in love with him, but his love only bloomed in the dark."

My heart hurts so bad. It's a bleeding physical ache that I haven't been able to shake. As soon as my mind drifts back this book, I feel that physical pain squeezing my heart and my eyes will water.

I could have never anticipated this book latching onto me the way it has. There is so much to both Gray and Story. Everything about them is so much more than what you migh
Rumi
***5 STOLEN CROWNES***

I’ve now read this book twice, and I still cannot – for the life of me – get over this couple and their story.

You first meet Grayson “Gray” Crowne and Story Hale in Heartless Hero (Abigail’s and Theo’s book). From the glimpses we got of them together in HH, there is no way I would’ve been able to predict the events of Stolen Soulmate. To say their love story was unexpected is an understatement.

Their story is romantic, yet equally tragic. What should’ve been an unlikel
*My Little Book Nook*
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*came back and upped my review to a 5 because I can’t get this book out of my head*

Wtf.

Edit- Ok. I’ve had time to calm down and think. Here’s my honest review:

Wtf.

Seriously. Wtf. This book is an emotional roller coaster. I didn’t read the blurb; I just signed up because I knew it was Grayson’s story and I was hella curious. Since I went in blind, I was, unsurprisingly, blindsided, but in the best way. Towards the end I couldn’t read fast enough. I devoured this. Scarfed it down. Gobbled it up.
Nikki ღ Navareus

Whew!! What an angsty ride this story was. This story churned out every angsty emotion I could possibly ask for!! This author has such an amazing gift for putting the reader in Story's shoes, and helping them to feel all of her doubts, unworthiness, desires, heartache and devastation Story felt within in this heartbreaking relationship, as if the reader was experiencing it themselves.

I adored the entire ride. May can't come soon enough so I can get my hands on the sequel to this baby.
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "More... & Why you???" stars***

#NOW AVAILABLE!

"My love story began when it ended. With a savage kiss and a confession whispered in the dark that wasn't meant for me."

Mary Catherine Gebhard just forced me to walk upon this earth with a tattered heart...
Why did you do that to me??? To every one of us???
This book was a slowly death, a field full of intense emotions, with angst to be the star in its most pure form...
As i was witnessing the heroes struggles, my heart and soul was fightin
eli
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was ok
Meredith Wilson
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
Jesus. I have no words. Nothing that can adequately describe how my poor heart feels. I felt everything these characters were feeling. My heart raced, my chest ached, and my eyes cried big ugly tears. This book is every angst lover's dream. It had me hooked from the start and still hasn't let me go. The thoughts and feelings, it's so much, too much. I am completely and utterly wrecked.

Gray is one of those heroes that I hated as much as I loved. He was complex, callous and cold. But underneath th
Dayang
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow.

I'm blown away...

My heart was ripped in two.

It's very angsty... bully romance, between her boss and the help. Bot your typical cinderella story though. I've always loved some good old love triangle in this case, love square. I don't know what it's called...

My heart was hurt for Story. I hope she accepts West's help, rebuilds herself and drive Gray mad jealous... like really angry jealous. He deserves more for breaking her heart like that. I hope West rises to the occasion, that he really d
Martha
Feb 28, 2020 added it
I don't even know why I read this author books, I fell with all those 5-star reviews, but lesson learned. 🤦‍♀️
The first book of this series, Heartless Hero, was so bad, in fact I hated it, I felt zero empathy for the characters, that book made me feel disgusted and angry.
And then Again I pick this one , and it reaffirm my feelings about these seies, and now I can say that I will not read another book by this author again.

This is not romance, the H is an idiot, and I do not understand how authors
nikki
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have no words, which is probably just as well because I don’t want to give away a single moment of this book. Just know that if you read HEARTLESS HERO and know who Grayson Crowne is, then you NEED to read STOLEN SOULMATE. I am so in awe of Mary Catherine Gebhard right now; Gray and Story were incredible. I already want to read it all over again.
My Introvert Romance Blog
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
BEAUTIFULLY CRUEL. HEART-WRENCHING. PERFECTION.

OhMyGahhhhhh... don’t mind me gushing over this book!! Mary Catherine Gebhard what have you done to me???!!!! You have ruined me, wrecked me completely for ALL books to come this year!!

Cruel and beautiful should never go together but this...THIS!!!! Stolen Soulmate is beautifully cruel and PERFECT in every way!!
I have been throughly #wreckedbygray and it hurts so freaking good. Sure enough the author had me hooked on her every word, made me fall i
Yours Truly, Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads2

HEARTLESS HERO (CROWNE POINT #1)
STOLEN SOULMATE (CROWNE POINT #2)
FORBIDDEN FATE (CROWNE POINT #3)

It’s Hard Out Here For A Snitch
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

WHAT DID I JUST READ
description

“You're not mean, you're just born to be seen
Born to be wild
A little party never hurt no one, that's why it's alright
You want in but you just can't win
So you hang in the lights
You're so Art Deco, out on the floor
Shining like gunmetal, cold and unsure.”

Art Deco – Lana Del Rey
it.sgottabethebooks
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am utterly wrecked. What the fudge just happened!?! My heart is beating out of control. MCG really played with my emotions. I was so consumed by Gray and his messed up behaviour towards Story who is merely a lonely and broken girl. You want to hug her and give her all the happiness. The twist and turns the author throws in there made me want to throw my kindle. This beautifully cruel story is a must read but brace yourself because the impact it will have on your heart is gonna break you. This ...more
Snow
Damn...

i honestly can't say that I liked this story...

it was complexed, complicated, even emotionally twisted and too god dammned messy for my likings, I guess.

I just couldn't get pass the first encounter the main characters had, and their "real reasoning" for the messed up relationship, cause I really didn't see the point of that little detail.

So I struggled to get pass that and the more I read the more confused and messed up I became just as the story did...

It ends in a cliffy...and now, I can
Keri Loves Books
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Star-crossed lovers that tempted fate. She was the unworthy servant. He was practically royalty. He was her cruel employer hidden behind the mask he crafted. This story is angsty overload and will shred your heart. A love that was forbidden, becomes all-consuming.

Story was never supposed to be in that room with Grayson. A case of mistaken identity changes the course of their lives completely.

The Crowne family builds connections. They are wealthy beyond your imagination. They control everything.
Pani
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“I signed a contract in my heart's blood as much as ink: help him get back his love, repair what I broke. Give him my body, my soul, my heart, let him use all of me, so when the time comes to marry her, he won't need me. I shouldn't need him. But he's my stolen soulmate, and I'm at his mercy.”

Wooh!!! That angst throughout this book though!! It is borderline intolerable but oh-so-captivating!!!
Stolen Soulmate is a bittersweet story of Gray and Story’s heated passion and love and heartache and los
ABookLover73
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2020
Review coming soon...
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Secrets in the Dark" Stars ⭐️
Oh wow! I’m steeling reeling over Stolen Soulmate days after finishing my read! I needed some time to get my thoughts in order and come up with a review that would reflect adequately my love of this book and its characters. I loved the first novel set in the Crowne World, but Stolen Soulmate is in my opinion on another level! Mary Catherine Gebhard brought the big guns with Grayson Crowne’s story and had me riveted to my kindle all read long! I adored this
Serial Romance Librarian
Living My Best Book Life
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mary Catherine Gebhard is the queen of bully romance!! Stolen Soulmate is so freaking good that I finished it in one night. I lost some sleep because I couldn't put it down but it well worth it.

Stolen Soulmate is about playboy Grayson Crowne and his maid, Story. One look and one kiss changed everything. Story wasn't supposed to ever look a Crowne in the eye and she did. Was it the biggest mistake?

Mary Catherine Gebhard ripped out my heart and then put it back together and repeated this cycle. G
RAPE 1 4 Aug 16, 2020 07:27PM

• Australia
  • Reckless Hate (Westbrook Blues, #1)
  • King of Lies (Empire of Lies, #1)
  • Underneath the Sycamore Tree
  • Audition
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Then You Happened
  • Princess Ballot (Royals of Arbon Academy, #1)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom (The Bromance Club #3)
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)
  • The IT Guy (Chesapeake Shores #1)
  • Midnight Kiss
  • The Rise of Monsters (Angelus, #1)
  • Harlow (The Hastings, #2)
  • Bad For Me
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
I'm in love with men who stop at nothing for their women, so I write them!

Join my newsletter to get freebies and a FIRST look at my upcoming books
CLICK ME

Join my reader group to chat with me and get exclusive content
CLICK ME

Follow me on Bookbub to be the first to find out on deals

Follow me on Book + Main for first looks & teasers

Crowne Point (4 books)
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • Forbidden Fate (Crowne Point #3)
  • Destroyed Destiny (Crowne Point #4)