Start by marking “The Orange Sparkles Do More and Understand More Superfun Workbook (1.5)” as Want to Read:
The Orange Sparkles Do More and Understand More Superfun Workbook (1.5)

The Orange Sparkles Do More and Understand More Superfun Workbook (1.5)

The Orange Sparkles Do More and Understand More Super-fun Workbook lets you:
- Learn about flying, jet lag, and calculating time zones
- Discover things you never knew about Israel: its language, landmarks, foods, currency and much more
- Find out about Cerebral Palsy and clinical trials
- Meet Megan, Noah, and Elise's magical world with excerpts from Orange Sparkles

This full-
Published November 12th 2019 by Self Published

Be the first to ask a question about The Orange Sparkles Do More and Understand More Superfun Workbook

Start your review of The Orange Sparkles Do More and Understand More Superfun Workbook (1.5)
Pat Eroh
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved the book and now I am loving the workbook to go along with it. This is very fun and enjoyable and I highly recommend this.

Rona
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This workbook is delightful. Not only does it provide an enjoyable activity for children, but it gives them the opportunity to learn interesting facts about Israel as seen through the eyes of other children. Your children will love it!
Leah
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-with-k
My daughter and her best friend had a great time doing the activities in this book! It's the first time they've been willing to do an activity book, so I was surprised they stuck with it. I definitely recommend it. ...more
Julynn
Feb 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Pretty cool
Rachel Inbar
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: childrens
As the author, of course I recommend the book. But it's not an ordinary book. It's a collection of information about topics from the book Orange Sparkles, along with puzzles, games, and lots and lots of pictures.

One of the coolest things about this book is that you can download it for free. Seriously. Just click on this link http://www.magicsparklespublishing.com. The ebook link beside the workbook will open a PDF that you can read on any device or you can print out and use as a workbook. You c
Nomi Hallel
Feb 20, 2021
Ben Torres
rated it did not like it
Dec 08, 2019
marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2019

• Fashion Coloring Books For Girls
  • Manhandled By My Wife's Masseur: Married Man On Man – Book 2
  • Omega's First (Omega House, #3)
  • Stolen Innocence (Doctor's Training #1; Chains of Fate #1)
  • Judged (The Talani Trade Alliance #2)
  • Jingo in the Jungle: Saving the Jewels of the Earth (Save The Planet Books)
  • German Short Stories for Beginners and Intermediate Learners: Engaging Short Stories to Learn German and Build Your Vocabulary
  • Dinosaur And Trucks In Valentine's Day Activity Books
  • Almost The One
  • That Summer in Spain
  • Conspiracy Theory (Veiled Intentions #1)
  • The Professional (The Killough Company #2)
  • Ghost Warrior
  • Guard the Crown (The Royal Alphas #2)
  • Submissive to my boss 3
  • Endless Summer: A Gay First Love Romance
  • What He Really Needs
  • Hate to Love You (Epic Love, #1)
Rachel wrote her first book(let), You're Yucky in Some Ways, as a furious note to her parents for going out to eat and leaving her at home. She was six. Her parents didn't get the fury and roared with laughter. Disappointed but determined, she continued to write throughout her childhood and teens.

At 16, Rachel moved from the US to Israel to pursue a college education. It ended up taking a little

News & Interviews