Start by marking “Vampire Debt: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #2)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Debt: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #2)

Vampire Debt: Supernatural Battle

(Vampire Towers #2)

Vampire royals strategise at 2 a.m.

Last week, I inherited every cent of the multi-billion-dollar Le Spyre estate.

But tequila is far easier to swallow than the coincidence of my beloved grandmother's death.

I'm over this supernatural game, yet walking away from Kyros isn't simple with the damn mate thing on the cards.

The Indebted need my help. My grandmother deserves
Published January 14th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Debt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Debt

Start your review of Vampire Debt: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #2)
Gaby★Me Myshelf and I★
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
**/!\ Possible spoilers in the comments /!\**

My tiny little brain can’t cope with how good this was.

I really need to swear because Holy F*** that was amazing. It's funny, it's hot, it's frustrating, its girl power, it'll make you smile and maybe throw your kindle at the wall at the end.

Basil is just my girl . So quirky and original, she has lady balls and is funny to boot.

”Yello”

Yup I answer the phone the same way. Ergo I am basically Basilia Le Spyre in real life. Right? Maybe just a few
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
Oh hello. What am I doing? Reading book two when I didn't enjoy book one. Yea,something's wrong with me.

I honestly don't know what led me to read this book. I did not like Basil in book one, I did not like Basil in book two. At least I'm consistent.

When I read a book about Vampires, I expect fang, beauty and smutty sexiness. This book delivered one and it wasn't smutty sexiness. St.Clare left us panting in book one only to disappoint in book two. Shame.

This lady forgave EVERYONE who had ever
Jeanny
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-new-release
This book kept me up into the morning on a weekday. It has left me feeling incredibly invested in Basil & the vampire’s game. This series is turning into.
5 Amazing stars
Rhiannon Chillingworth
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5. Wow. That was a massively intense and angsty ride.

I continue to be blown away by this series. It is massively compelling and I can't remember the last time I felt so emotionally invested in the main characters.

However, I don't think I enjoyed this one as much as the first, mainly because of all of the angst and secrets. Don't get me wrong, I think the series is exceptional, but, as I'm so emotionally invested, it wasn't the most enjoyable read in several places and I feel a bit like I have
Andrea
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"You’re playing my game now."

Well dang...

description

I was worried about how the story ended in the first book thinking that Basil might end up being backed into a corner- but hot damn, girl came out swinging!
I think Basil is one hell of a character, and I am rooting for her- plus I adore her friendship with Tommy.

description

Also regarding the romance (view spoiler)
Crystal Parsons
Jan 14, 2020 rated it did not like it
I hated this book. Read it in one evening and wish I hadn’t. It got one star for some of the humor. Basil is a whiny b***h. When she finds out she’s been duped she forgives everyone else, siblings, indebted, she’s even nice to Gina who was going to kill her in the last book. She forgave the indebted and siblings for knowing she was being lied to but not the man she can literally feel his FEELINGS for her and who has gone above and beyond in how he knows to apologize and it doesn’t matter even ...more
Tracy D.
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The main character is so much different from what she was in the first book. I loved how her confidence soared in this one, and she gained a take-charge kick-ass attitude. Seems like she needed to be in her own environment to let badass rich girl Basi come out to play! She reminded of Batman in this book! No spoilers, so you'll have to read to see what I'm talking about.

So many betrayals left me frustrated and angry. Some characters have earned a throat punch or two for sure. Some got exactly
CourtRocks
5 Bloody Stars!

Noooo!! Kelly why you got to do us like that? That ending was so unexpected and now we have to wait for the third one! This book was honestly amazing, and I loved it as much as I did the first one. When Kelly said she was releasing a Vampire book, I already knew it would be unique, and of course, sexy, and I am not even a fan of vampires, but Kelly did get me to fall in love with dragons, so I knew it wouldn't be hard for her to get me to fall back in love with vampires too, which
Christa
In the sequel to Blood Trial, Basilla is fighting with her growing attraction to Kyros, being overwhelmed by the complexity of her new world, and the emotions of losing a close family member and inheriting a large estate.

I loved this book from start to finish. The relationship between Basil and Kyros is really developed in this book. There’s more to them than just the blood band, even if Basil doesn’t want to admit it.

There was a lot of character development in this one - Kyros becomes more
Jess N
Jan 15, 2020 rated it liked it
I'm worried...
This is book 2, some 800 pages in and I feel like we are at the beginning.
Where is the development from book 1 or some serious backstory?
I don't feel anything for the main characters, for any of the characters really.
Actually that's not true, I'm really annoyed by the MC. It's like the author is trying to make her something she just cannot be...she's flat, boring. I don't want to be her friend. I don't admire her. I don't hate her. I honestly wouldn't even want to be in the same
🅙𝔲𝔩𝔷
There was allot of push and pull which was a bit distracting. You would have thought by the end of book 2 they would have made up their minds already. So that is a bit annoying. Cliff hanger ending
Jessica
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it

Totally loving this series. Basi is so much fun. So feisty and funny. Kyros-swoon. His family-love.

Vampire Monopoly is crazy guys. Don’t play with them. It could kill you.
N
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
The ending needed some love for me

When I first read this book the ending felt depressing and sad. After re-reading it. I changed from 3 star to 4. I still think the ending a bit depressing but the second time through somehow feels more hopeful. I am waiting for the next book and really hope the author doesn't disappoint and some good things start to happen.
Treena
3 to 3.5 Stars

I don’t know what to think or feel about this book. On the one hand, I couldn’t put it down. It was engaging and I kept on reading because I wanted to find out what was going to happen next. Yet, I found myself getting angry and annoyed by the way the “romance” between Basi and Kyros is progressing/not progressing.

Basi is also maddening as a personality but Gaaaaah! she can also be endearing. And even if this is all being told in her POV, I actually feel more for Kyros than her.
Bre Lockhart
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Better than the first! Read this book if you want vampires with backbone and a tough heroine thats probably going to have everyone by the balls at the end of the series (not a spoiler; just a guess because she's a secret badass).

I think I rated book one 4 stars, so it would make sense that this one is higher. The first took a bit to get into and I found "the game" mechanics awkward.

Round two was an improvement and the pacing was delightful. It keeps you turning pages from the very beginning.
Elda
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! A very interesting turn of events! Very surprising! With tongue-in-cheek vampire humor in almost every other sentence in the beginning of the book. I had to laugh at the banter. It continues to prove that this is a very unique vampire story. Very well written. I expected nothing less from Ms Kelly St. Clare. Basilia is such a strong character. She proves to be a great heroine towards the end. She had suffered great torture at the hands of the evil triplets in order to save her friend, ...more
Tess
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First off, can I say how refreshing it is to a read a new (hot) take on vampires?? Especially one that plays life-size Monoploy!?

Needless to say, Vampire Debt starts off with a bang and ends on a bang (a heartwrenching one, that is). Kelly St. Clare is a master storyteller and after reading Vampire Debt you'll be left demanding book 3.

Now to the itty-gritty...

ARE THERE PRANKS?
You betcha. Buckle up because this book will have you laughing like a loon in public.

IS BASI STILL A QUEEN?
Forever and
Renee
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this as an ARC for an honest review. Outstanding!! This is just an incredible, funny, and wonderful ride my friends!! Believe me when I say that the ending not only left me with my mouth hanging open but left my reeling!! Waiting for March for book 3 is going to kill me!
Mona  Brown
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So when I started reading this book I had so many mixed feelings about Kyros and Basil from book one that I wasn't sure what to think. Now after finishing this book all I can say is WTH just happened?
I mean really come on? My emotions are all over the place. I want to hate them both and root for them both and shake them until their teeth rattle.
Ok enough about me and my emotions.... this book is so good. The storyline, characters and twists and turns will leave you breathless and turning page
Abby McCarthy
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Semantics: This is the second book in The Vampire Towers Series. You Mustread Blood Trial first and there is another book coming March 1st.

My-I love-love-love-this-series review!

I've always loved some Paranormal Romance and fantasy. Admittedly, this past year, that is what I've really been into. I have KF Breene's reader group set to always ping when she posts and one day a few months ago Kelly St Clare posted about this book she was releasing called Blood Trial. I read it and loved it. So much
Sheila Johnston
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fan-tastic!

I really like this 2nd book in the trilogy. Basillia keeps surviving despite the odds. She cracks me up & I cheer her on. I appreciate that she knows she can't beat them without joining them. My only complaint is the Tommy thing was too obvious. @ first it was unbelievable that Basi would leave her unprotected, then when you're informed she does have guards, that they wouldn't recognize her date. I fear they know too much now. Tommy's mind was vulnerable & easy to access. I
Nole4Life
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal
Soph
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Woah!!!! Hello new favourite NON RH author !!
[image error]

So the story leaves off when our MC looses her grandmother meaning basi is now in charge. *****no spoilers***** the game continues and basi has to decide who she wants to be going into the future.
I ADORE her thinking and her power to stand up to our hero who is straight up 150 yr old dominating alpha vamp. The tension between the couple is palpable and I was THERE for every second of it. The first 40-50 ish% was good but after about 70%
Delta
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great series. I LOVED the first book.

But... honestly this second book kinda bummed me out.

Basically the events in the books were:

(view spoiler)

The ending was just way to sudden and left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Like ughh (view spoiler)
Keryn
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bravo, bravo!!!! Yet again the author brings us through an amazing story that bobs and weaves all over the place leaving the reader wanting more! Basi goes through so very many things in this book, and I'm guessing it's only the beginning. She's starting to truly come into her own, but definitely not without a few hard licks along the way. Your heart will break for her and Kyros at times. I loved getting to know his family better in this book, and can't wait to see what's to come! The ebb and ...more
C
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
So much drama!

I really like this series. I thought I was burned out on vampires, until this series.

It's got drama and angst in spades. It's even got humor... when Basi wakes up, lol.

As much as I wanted to see those two get together, I have to say that with so many lies and so much back and forth between them... it just seems like they are doomed. But that's kinda what makes this story work.

The stakes of the game are set in business, which could totally happen! Especially if you add life and
Debbie Turk
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This Was Even Better Than Book #1!!
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)
Vampire Debt: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #2)

Wow, this book is high tension!
Basi heart is broken by the loss of the last of her family. Things get worse when she finds out that she's been betrayed from the very start by those that surround her! The indebted become her defence force in a lot of ways.

Thankfully her Grandmother was a wise woman that had her fingers in multiple pies & her eyes wide open!! She's left detailed
Norma
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whew! As amazing as book 1 was, Vampire Debt was even better. I don't even know what to write because the plot was so intense every little thing could be a possible spoiler. There were so many twists and turns, so many truths followed by lies, it was a force to be reckoned with. Engaging from the very first sentence, these characters grow so much as we learn what motivates each of them. With an ending that will have me anxiously awaiting book 3, The Supernatural Battle Series is the best series ...more
Katelyn Anderson
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I know that the year has just begun but this is legitimately the BEST book I have read all year. It was really really really (x100) hard to put down. And I loved it way more than the first book. Don't get me wrong, the first book was amazing too, but this one... Damn. The suspense and twists - MY GOD THE TWISTS - and the super hot heat (yum)... Kelly has outdone herself with this masterpiece. I need the last book STAT.
Sassapphras
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so utterly enthralled. I love the h so much, and I'm beginning to really like some of the vampires too. I can't wait to read the next book!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please Add Page Count 3 12 Jan 15, 2020 07:58AM

• The Hunt (The Twisted Kingdoms #1)
  • Princess Ballot (Royals of Arbon Academy, #1)
  • Crown of Fire (The Forbidden Fae #1)
  • The Exiled (Dominion of Ash #2)
  • Sin & Spirit (Demigods of San Francisco, #4)
  • Becoming The Chief: Origin Novel, Book 1.5 (Phoenix Crew)
  • The Avowed (Shadowed Wings, #2)
  • Confessions of a Dangerous Fae (The Supernatural Spy Files, #1)
  • Age of Deception (The Firebird Chronicles #2)
  • Fate of Fire (The Forbidden Fae Book 2)
  • Spiked (The Sundance #1)
  • Heart of the Thief (The Wardbreaker #1)
  • Reaper's Blood (The Grimm Brotherhood, #1)
  • For King and Corruption (Dark Maji, #4)
  • Summoned (The Sundance #2)
  • Confessions of a Wicked Fae (The Supernatural Spy Files, #2)
  • Winter (Evermore Academy #1)
  • Releasing The Gods (The Titan's Saga #1)
When USA Today bestselling author, Kelly St Clare is not reading or writing, she is lost in her latest reverie.

Books have always been magical and mysterious to her. One day she decided to start unravelling this mystery and began writing.

The Tainted Accords was her debut series. The After Trilogy is now available.

A New Zealander in origin and in heart, Kelly currently resides in Australia with her

Vampire Towers (3 books)
  • Blood Trial: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #1)
  • Death Game: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers Book 3)
“Yes, I got to listen in on his feelings, but to have someone to have the means of deciphering what I meant all the time? Humans didn’t do that. I spoke a quarter of what I thought—or less. I’d be more comfortable with my legs wide open, and Kyros in the front row sketching a likeness than this bullshit.” 0 likes
“When my parents died, I’d learned that matters of the heart didn’t have to make sense at the time. Such things always made sense in the end.” 0 likes