Start by marking “Kiss of Light (The Forsaken Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Kiss of Light (The Forsaken Chronicles, #3)

Kiss of Light

(The Forsaken Chronicles #3)

Warning: This story is a dark urban fantasy rife with violence and mature subject matter. Reader discretion is advised.

The truth is unfolding, almost as fast as her memories. Yet Adara still has questions that only he can answer.

But being near Desmond fills her with confusion—and thoughts of violence. It’s his fault she was tortured. He failed her in so many ways.

Is it any
Audible Audio
Published September 26th 2019 by Tantor Audio

To ask other readers questions about Kiss of Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss of Light

Start your review of Kiss of Light (The Forsaken Chronicles, #3)
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Kiss of Light by Eve Langlais

The Forsaken Chronicles book 3. Should be read in order.
This book wraps up most the questions from the prior books. Might almost be the concussion to the trilogy but for the last two sentences in the epilogue. As usual for this author.

Dark urban fantasy with violence and torture which is mostly off page.
Adara changes quite a bit with this third book as her memory starts to return. And without spoilers, it didn’t go the way I expected.

I listened mostly to the audi
Melanie
Review originally posted at BooksOfMyHeart.net.

This is the third (and I assume final) book in Eve Langlais’s The Forsaken Chronicles series. I say that I assume it is the final book, because it reads like the last book in a series, but I’ve also read books that continue on after the first story arc ends.

So this series follows Adara as she goes from a woman who doesn’t even know who she is to learning about the existence of vampires and werewolves. She struggles with who and even what she is, bec
Megan (BookWifeReviews)
Polly
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was expecting more.
Loriidae
At the beginning of the third book Adara / Erela has begun to regain some of her memories but most of her past is still vague. She is discovering her own brand of magic. Her companions are her ex, an Ifrit demon lord, a shifter and a vampire. They accompany her on a quest back to her realm to discover the mastermind of the plot against her.

There were a couple of TSTL moments including the one where she abandoned her companions, without thought of consequences. Many very convenient plot coincid
Sarah Johnson
Way to go sideways!

This book had so much potential, and had it not been for the first two books would have been great. However, you come into this series with to potential mates and a third on the fence (leaning towards a fall). Then this book happens and everything gets flushed for a different ending. Also, there are still a ton of unanswered questions. Really a sucky end to a really great start.
Lisa D. Watts
What happened?

I have to say that I didn't enjoy this book. By the end of this book; I didn't particularly like Adara or Desmond. I normally enjoy this author's books; but this one felt like she was tired of the story and made it end. I was expecting more and it just disappointed me. Although I'm curious about Titus and Kyla; I'm not sure if I'll read future books.
Vic
May 23, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amanda
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Why.... why did it have to end here? What about the baby? And Logan and Titus... you can’t do this to me 😢
ZETTER
Sweet Vengeance!!!

In the previous book, AWAKE IN SHADOWS , Adara aka Erela found out who she was and what happened to her. She was betrayed by those who had to protect her and she blamed her ex-fiance, Desmond for what was done to her. Which was understandable.

She needed answers and the only one who had them was the man she once loved with every fiber of her being. Being close to him was hurting her but she was on a mission and she wasn't about to let anything nor anyone stand in her way.

Desm
Diane Selander- maglioli
Kiss of Light

This book was filled with betrayal, friendships, lover, demons and angels. Exciting and creative writing made this book awesome to read. Love everything this author writes.
Edith
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Epic!

The Forsaken Chronicles should be made into a movie! This book concludes the story of Adara, an amnesiac with zombies, killer mists and a slew of demons out to kill her. With the help of the city’s head vampire and wolf pack Alpha she embarks on a journey to discover the why of it as well as her identity.
Written with her usual intelligent wit and humor, Ms Langlais has penned another remarkable story of a strong female who ends up saving the worlds!
Charlene  Kaup
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read!

Fabulous characters that interact with each other beautiful. Wonderful plot twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I highly recommend this series.
Gina Alexander
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forsaken

I loved these books!! Great story and interesting characters. Erela is a badass. Hope that you create more for this series.
Ginne Clare
Oct 23, 2019
Michalle E Boren
Oct 07, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Vampire Claim (Real Men of Othercross #2)
  • Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)
  • How to Love Your Elf (Embraced by Magic #1; The Embraced, #4)
  • Reign to Ravage (Myth of Omega, #5)
  • Vampire Seduction (Real Men of Othercross #1)
  • Bound (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #6)
  • Reaper's Blood (The Grimm Brotherhood, #1)
  • Reaping Havoc (The Grimm Brotherhood, #2)
  • Brimstone Nightmares (Queen of the Damned, #4)
  • Reaper Reborn (The Grimm Brotherhood, #3)
  • The Return (Shifter Planet #2)
  • Eleven (Eternals, #1)
  • Bear's Forever (Infernal Sons MC, #1)
  • Exposed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #3)
  • Kyre (Vaznik Warriors, #2)
  • Ransomed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #4)
  • Forbidden (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #5)
  • How to Wake an Undead City (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #6)
~ New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens .

I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. While well known for my shifter stories, I am also extremely partial to al

The Forsaken Chronicles (3 books)
  • Dreams of Darkness (The Forsaken Chronicles, #1)
  • Awake in Shadows (The Forsaken Chronicles, #2)

News & Interviews