Start by marking “Warm Me Softly” as Want to Read:

Warm Me Softly

I thought he wanted my inheritance. Turns out, he wanted me.

Maggie is a lonely shop keeper who loves her memories, living her life for the ones she's lost. She's torn between holding on to the past or selling off her inheritance for a chance to discover her passion.

Marcus is a real estate developer who's been after Maggie's properties for years. Somewhere along the way hi
ebook
Published December 11th 2019 by DM Davis

To ask other readers questions about Warm Me Softly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warm Me Softly

Start your review of Warm Me Softly
Thuy Taylor
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick, sweet holiday read. Maggie is running her grandparents business after they passed away. She wants to continue their legacy even though its struggling. Marcus has been around for 3 years trying to buy the property when her grandmother was still alive so, Maggie avoids him for years. But now that her grandmother is gone, she has to deal with him and the pressure of selling the property. So much weight is on her shoulders. What she doesn't understand is that Marcus isn't trying to ...more
Cassie Ashford
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a sweet quick read! Maggie and Marcus are the sweetest couple once they decide to be together.

Poor Maggie has been handling the world all by herself. The pressure is caving in on her. She thinks Marcus wants to take away her only memories of her family but that’s not the case. Marcus wants to be her family.

Marcus is a patient man because he knows Maggie is with it. He sees her for who she is and not what she owns. He becomes her white knight when she thought he was her dark knight.

You wi
Teddy Hester
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a perfectly delicious holiday tidbit this novella is! I fell in love with the characters and their predicament immediately, and couldn’t read fast enough to absorb all the wonderful feels and action, which abound, right to the very satisfying end. P.S. Santa? I want a Marcus under my tree this year, please, with or without fur-lined gloves!
Shirley Cuypers
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc-beta
Original review

This book was provided by the author through Give Me Books Promotions in exchange for an honest review. Thank you D.M. Davis and Give Me Books Promotions!

Warm Me Softly
is a Christmas novella of loss and love, about Maggie and Marcus.

Warm Me Softly was such a cute Christmas novella, perfect for reading in December. I really liked Warm Me Softly because it’s such a cute love story with a lovely ending. It was really fast paced, you can easily finish this novella in a few hours!

Marc
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Warm Me Softly” by D.M. Davis is a hidden gem. It is all the good things rolled up in one splendid book package. Just yes. Marcus is the sweetest book boyfriend alive. Not only is he incredibly good looking and sexy as heck, he is sweet, attentive, loving and caring. I wish he were real and I was the woman he loved.....
For her part, Maggie is fiercely loyal, dedicated, hardworking and beautiful. Focused on running her grandmother’s business she has had little time for herself or for finding lov
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Warm Me Softly was a very short story which had a bit of heat, a twist or two, some sweetness, but I needed just bit more to really imprint on the hero & heroine. Maggie is a shopkeeper who lives a lonely life, as she's living in her memories of the family which is no more. Marcus was a real estate developer who wanted to buy Maggie's building, but actually ended up wanting her more as time went on, but she didn't give him the time of day. A couple of incidents helped her get to know him, and it ...more
Books I Flove
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a quick, cute & cozy little christmassy read. Marcus is secretly in love with Maggie for more than three years now, but she is hesitant, because he also wants to buy her building. But maybe she’s willing to give him a chance?
Like I said, it’s a quick read, so the story kinda rushes through as well. I enjoyed reading Marcus & Maggie’s story, but would have wished for a little more.

I kindly received an arc and voluntarily left a review

3,5 ⭐️
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Warm Me Softly by D.M. Davis is the story of Maggie and Marcus.
Maggie is trying to keep her small shop going but is alone. Marcus is a real estate developer who has had his eye on her location but over time his eye has become stronger for her.
This was a sweet Christmas romance. Their story was in a the Winter's Edge Anthology that was published a few years ago. The author has taken their story and revamped it up some.
Cute quick read.
Mom Seeks Smut
Dec 09, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a sweet Christmas novella of Marcus and Maggie. Marcus has had a crush on Maggie for a few years and finally tells Maggie. Maggie owns a small shop and has been so wrapped up and busy with it she hasn’t taken the time to date herself. She’s reluctant to start anything worth Marcus because he’s also interested in purchasing her building and what conflicts that would cause in a romantic relationship. For me the story while very sweet just felt a bit rushed and underdeveloped which left me ...more
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I thought he wanted my inheritance. Turns out, he wanted me...
Kei
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 英語-english
It's an over-sweetened and very simple short story.
She is all 'I don't know what to do with my life', 'I must be terrible', anxiety, poor self-esteem, obliviousness, timidness, bristles, and other pitiful whatnot.
He is all unrealistic patience (as in asking her out for 3 years while she is clueless and unfriendly towards him), over-protectiveness, kindness, hotness, and a lot of money and authority to throw around.
And he talks to her like she is a little child who constantly needs to be placated
Beauty And The Books
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: maryann
Maggie was two when she lost her parents and went to live with her grandparent's after the passing of her grandpa she and her grandma run an antique store and apt.

Building Marcus has been trying to buy said building for the last three years that's also the amount of time he's been in love with Maggie.

Can he convince her to take a chance on him.
D.M. Davis
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alicia
Dec 07, 2019
Nancy Erdmann
Dec 07, 2019

• Sleeper
  • Bury Me with Lies (Twin Lies, #2)
  • The Lineup
  • Bull (Reapers MC #7)
  • Lip Smacker
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Let It Snow
  • Bossy Brit
  • Doing Him Good (The Very Good Boy Duet #2)
  • Breaking the Fall (Breaking #5)
  • Wait for Me
  • Miracle On Aisle Two
  • Nix (Daring the Kane Brothers, #4)
  • Broken Hero
  • Provoke You (Cole Brothers #2)
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • King of Shadows (King of Shadows, #1)
D.M. Davis is a Contemporary and New Adult Romance Author.

She is a Texas native, wife, and mother. Her background is Project Management, technical writing, and application development. D.M. has been a lifelong reader, and wrote poetry in her early life, but has found her true passion in writing about love and the intricate relationships between men and women.

She writes of broken hearts and second