Start by marking “Warm Me Softly” as Want to Read:

Warm Me Softly

I thought he wanted my inheritance. Turns out, he wanted me.

Maggie is a lonely shop keeper who loves her memories, living her life for the ones she's lost. She's torn between holding on to the past or selling off her inheritance for a chance to discover her passion.

Marcus is a real estate developer who's been after Maggie's properties for years. Somewhere along the way his
Kindle Edition
Published December 11th 2019 by DM Davis

To ask other readers questions about Warm Me Softly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warm Me Softly

Start your review of Warm Me Softly
Thuy Taylor
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick, sweet holiday read. Maggie is running her grandparents business after they passed away. She wants to continue their legacy even though its struggling. Marcus has been around for 3 years trying to buy the property when her grandmother was still alive so, Maggie avoids him for years. But now that her grandmother is gone, she has to deal with him and the pressure of selling the property. So much weight is on her shoulders. What she doesn't understand is that Marcus isn't trying to ...more
Shirley Cuypers
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc-beta
Original review

This book was provided by the author through Give Me Books Promotions in exchange for an honest review. Thank you D.M. Davis and Give Me Books Promotions!

Warm Me Softly
is a Christmas novella of loss and love, about Maggie and Marcus.

Warm Me Softly was such a cute Christmas novella, perfect for reading in December. I really liked Warm Me Softly because it’s such a cute love story with a lovely ending. It was really fast paced, you can easily finish this novella in a few hours!

Cassie Ashford
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a sweet quick read! Maggie and Marcus are the sweetest couple once they decide to be together.

Poor Maggie has been handling the world all by herself. The pressure is caving in on her. She thinks Marcus wants to take away her only memories of her family but that’s not the case. Marcus wants to be her family.

Marcus is a patient man because he knows Maggie is with it. He sees her for who she is and not what she owns. He becomes her white knight when she thought he was her dark knight.

You
Teddy Hester
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a perfectly delicious holiday tidbit this novella is! I fell in love with the characters and their predicament immediately, and couldn’t read fast enough to absorb all the wonderful feels and action, which abound, right to the very satisfying end. P.S. Santa? I want a Marcus under my tree this year, please, with or without fur-lined gloves!
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Warm Me Softly” by D.M. Davis is a hidden gem. It is all the good things rolled up in one splendid book package. Just yes. Marcus is the sweetest book boyfriend alive. Not only is he incredibly good looking and sexy as heck, he is sweet, attentive, loving and caring. I wish he were real and I was the woman he loved.....
For her part, Maggie is fiercely loyal, dedicated, hardworking and beautiful. Focused on running her grandmother’s business she has had little time for herself or for finding
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Warm Me Softly was a very short story which had a bit of heat, a twist or two, some sweetness, but I needed just bit more to really imprint on the hero & heroine. Maggie is a shopkeeper who lives a lonely life, as she's living in her memories of the family which is no more. Marcus was a real estate developer who wanted to buy Maggie's building, but actually ended up wanting her more as time went on, but she didn't give him the time of day. A couple of incidents helped her get to know him, ...more
booksiflove
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a quick, cute & cozy little christmassy read. Marcus is secretly in love with Maggie for more than three years now, but she is hesitant, because he also wants to buy her building. But maybe she’s willing to give him a chance?
Like I said, it’s a quick read, so the story kinda rushes through as well. I enjoyed reading Marcus & Maggie’s story, but would have wished for a little more.

I kindly received an arc and voluntarily left a review

3,5
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Warm Me Softly by D.M. Davis is the story of Maggie and Marcus.
Maggie is trying to keep her small shop going but is alone. Marcus is a real estate developer who has had his eye on her location but over time his eye has become stronger for her.
This was a sweet Christmas romance. Their story was in a the Winter's Edge Anthology that was published a few years ago. The author has taken their story and revamped it up some.
Cute quick read.
Mom Seeks Smut
Dec 09, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a sweet Christmas novella of Marcus and Maggie. Marcus has had a crush on Maggie for a few years and finally tells Maggie. Maggie owns a small shop and has been so wrapped up and busy with it she hasn’t taken the time to date herself. She’s reluctant to start anything worth Marcus because he’s also interested in purchasing her building and what conflicts that would cause in a romantic relationship. For me the story while very sweet just felt a bit rushed and underdeveloped which left me ...more
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I thought he wanted my inheritance. Turns out, he wanted me...
D.M. Davis
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Zoraida Luciano
Debby M
Dec 11, 2019

• Enemies
  • The Lineup
  • The Edge of Reason (The Edge Series, #3)
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • That Second Chance (Getting Lucky, #1)
  • The Darkest Assassin (Lords of the Underworld, #14.6)
  • The Fae & The Fallen
  • Crash (Daring the Kane Brothers, #3)
  • Dmitri's Christmas Angel
  • Pop: a BBW Romance (Sweet Curves Book 3)
  • Curvy Love Letters (Curves from the Past Book 2)
  • So, That Got Weird (So Far, So Good, #1)
  • A Fairbanks Affair (Odds-Are-Good, #3)
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • Gabe and Ian (Savage Kings MC Book 11)
  • Unexpected Bond (Unexpected Arrivals #4)
D.M. Davis is a Contemporary and New Adult Romance Author.

She is a Texas native, wife, and mother. Her background is Project Management, technical writing, and application development. D.M. has been a lifelong reader, and wrote poetry in her early life, but has found her true passion in writing about love and the intricate relationships between men and women.

She writes of broken hearts and second