Start by marking “Gift of Grace: A Sweet Holiday Romance (Gifts of Christmas Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Gift of Grace: A Sweet Holiday Romance (Gifts of Christmas Book 1)

Gift of Grace: A Sweet Holiday Romance (Gifts of Christmas Book 1)

Sometimes the best gifts Are those freely given from the heart . . .

Ready to begin a new life far away from the sad memories of the Civil War, J.B. and Nora Nash head west on the Oregon Trail. They settle into the small community of Pendleton, Oregon, on a piece of land where they’re excited to build a future and their dreams together.

A devastating tragedy leaves them

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: December 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Gift of Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gift of Grace

Start your review of Gift of Grace: A Sweet Holiday Romance (Gifts of Christmas Book 1)
Sue
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a story about a young couple moving to Oregon to build a new life. Deaths on both sides of the family due to the war. They have a baby coming and a new life to build. But that love was tested do to a tragedy. A wonderful story full of love and god. Excellent story. HEA
Jo-Ann Roberts
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this season of profound love, The Gift of Grace (Gifts of Christmas Book One) by Shanna Hatfield has given her readers a sweet romance with twists and turns which turns a devastating tragedy into blessings far beyond their expectations.

Nora and J.B. Nash left the sad memories from the Civil War in the past, heading for Pendleton, Oregon and a future bright with the anticipation of their first child. When tragedy strikes, they draw further apart. Rather than relying on one another to get
Glenda Kinard
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Try as I might I could not put this book down. I would put it down but then I would start thinking about it and would have to open it back up I just had to know what was happening with Nora and J.B Nash. From Tragedy to Overcoming this book really pulled on my heartstrings. I don’t know that I have ever had a book to get to my heart and soul the way The Gifts of Grace did. Shanna Hatfield can write some heart wrenching books and this is definitely one of them. Only Shanna Hatfield can get me to ...more
Tonya Lucas
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After I concluded the 1st few chapters my emotion’s were waterworks. Never have I read such a touching book of loss and the power of love that heals one’s heart.
If you know me, I do not cry easily, but Shanna had me gushing.
Gift Of Grace was a beautifully written book about overcoming tragedy and learning how to live one day at a time.
A Gift Of Grace is a beautiful gift from Shanna Hatfield to her fan’s, a gift to remember God never gives us more than we can handle, plus a reminder to hold close
Doni
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed reading this delightful
& moving story. A beautifully written
book, & wonderful characters, make
it the perfect Christmas read.
With all the sad memories, JB & Nora, traveled from Omaha to Pendleton, Oregon, to start a new life.
It's a great story! I loved it from beginning
to end!!
Shonda
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful touching story with great characters. This story pulls at your heart strings. Through the joy, and heartbreak comes love and patient to Nora. This is such a beautiful story of love and friendships that only strengthen during the time of Christmas.
Was given a complimentary copy. All opinions are my own.
Julia David
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh my goodness! I loved it! It was so emotional and so sweet. JB and Nora have been through so much and there is more to come. But, they come out the other side in a much better place. Again, loved it!
Anita Rohn
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A heart warming holiday story. That takes us back to Nashs Folly and gives us insight into the beginnings. With tidbits of history,the story will warm your heart,make you cry and experience the wonder of Christmas. Very well done.
Linda
Vickie Jameson
Dec 05, 2019
Kathy Heare Watts
Dec 05, 2019
A hopeless romantic with a bit of sarcasm thrown in for good measure, Shanna Hatfield is a best-selling author of clean romantic fiction written with a healthy dose of humor.

In addition to blogging and eating too much chocolate, she is completely smitten with her husband, lovingly known as Captain Cavedweller.

Shanna creates character-driven romances with realistic heroes and heroines. Her