Start by marking “From Boardroom to Bedroom (Texas Cattleman's Club: Inheritance Book 2713)” as Want to Read:
From Boardroom to Bedroom (Texas Cattleman's Club: Inheritance Book 2713)

From Boardroom to Bedroom

(Texas Cattleman’s Club: Inheritance #3)

In pursuit of the truth,

she finds desire…

Going undercover lands her under the covers…

with her boss!

When her reality-TV star stepmother threatens her rightful inheritance, designer Sophie Blackwood fights back. To get dirt on the gold digger, she poses as a consultant to media CEO Nigel Townshend. But Sophie can’t resist the dreamy Brit, and professionalism takes a turn
Published February 1st 2020 by Harlequin Desire (first published January 9th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about From Boardroom to Bedroom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Boardroom to Bedroom

Start your review of From Boardroom to Bedroom (Texas Cattleman's Club: Inheritance Book 2713)
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Notes:

I was excited to read this book. I wanted to know what Sophie would do in her misguided quest to make sure her brothers and herself rescued the Blackwood fortune from their "evil" ex-step monster.

62% in and I'm not crazy about the book. I can't even say I'm loving it. It's not about the writing. I understand and feel for Sophie. I like Nigel. I think that they fact that he had a crush on Sophie at first sight to be nice. I love that Sophie is a size 16. I love that she's smart and funny
Brandi
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story

Sophia wants to find something about her ex-stepmom so that her brothers and her can get back their family home.

Nigel wants to increase the ratings for his show, where one of the stars is Sophia's ex-stepmom.

Going undercover was the only way and with it brings a host of new problems.

Loved these two together and can't wait to find out the rest of the story.
Carma
Shelves: arc-kindle
Sophie Blackwood has a unique problem, well more than one actually, but right now she is pretending to be someone, pretending to be someone else. Confused yet? Yep, her too. What was she thinking, agreeing to go undercover to dig up dirt on her ex Stepmother has her regretting much of her choices. The biggest one currently being, getting involved with her fake boss.

Nigel has always had a rule to never date employees, well not that he’s wanted to before. Not until he met Roslyn aka Sophie. He has
Kathleen
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once again we are back in Royal, Texas and the TCC with Jules Bennett's book in this series.
When Sophie Blackwood finds out at the reading of her father's will that she and her two brother's are getting nothing and her Reality TV ex-stepmother has gone the money and the land that has been in her family for generations, she is not going to take and is going to find out just what this woman had on her father and she is going to expose her secrets...If she has any.
Sophie changes her look and her
Lynn Brooks
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 STARS!

Secrets, lies and steamy passion! With book three of the Texas Cattleman's Club: Inheritance series, Jules Bennett takes us on a secret filled ride with FROM BOARDROOM TO BEDROOM. I wanted to love this book because I'm enjoying the series as a whole, but it fell a little flat for me. The characters had potential and at times had an intriguing connection, but the story line didn't keep me interested or pan out with enough excitement or follow through.

Sophia Blackwood is at her wits
Marcie Robinson
“From Boardroom to Bedroom” by Jules Bennett is book 3 in the miniseries Texas Cattleman’s Club: Inheritance.

Sophie Blackwood goes undercover at a reality show to find the secrets of her stepmother, who she believes is a gold-digger.
Nigel Townshend is in charge at Green Room Media and oversees the reality show. The ratings are dipping and he needs Sophie’s marketing expertise to help. He just can’t allow his attraction to interfere.

With the Desire line, attraction and passion are at the
Aisha
The third book of the Texas Cattleman's Club: Inheritance series wasn't as interesting than its predecessors.

Sophie Blackwood goes undercover to New York trying to find some dirt about her former stepmother so she and her brothers could turn down their dead father's will. That takes her to work in Green Room Media as CEO Nigel Townshend's temporary consultant. As soon as they meet, the fire between them ignites... All in a sea of lies.

I liked the story. I really do. It's just... it's nothing I
Michelle Pierce
What a great story in the Texas Cattleman’s Club series. I enjoyed Sophie and her brothers and was definitely on her side when she went undercover to New York to see what ‘dirt’ she could find on Miranda. Nigel, his grandmother (Dame Claire) and Ellen were also great to get to know. I liked how Nigel and Sophie (Roslyn) became close and started to have feelings for each other and I really loved when they went to his sister’s wedding, but I knew her time was limited with Nigel finding out who she ...more
Traci Westling
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was happy to read this early copy in exchange for my honest opinion! I thought this story had a great beginning as our Sophie goes under cover working for Nigel & his show to gather info on her ex stepmom for to try to gain back her family homestead. The story is filled with intrigue & has a realistic feel as far as backstage Tb show mechanics.
The attraction between Nigel & Sophie was palpable and it moved pretty quickly which was good even though I was concerned about the lack of
Julie Eichelberger-Ford
From Boardroom to Bedroom is another installment in the Texas Cattleman's Club series but can also be read as a stand alone story. This is Sophie and Nigel's story about how lies and deception can potentially ruin a budding romance. Sophie and her brothers are cut out of her deceased father's will and all assets go to her ex-stepmom. She is determined to find dirt in order to contest the will but what she finds is a growing attraction to her boss. Nigel is the owner of Green Room Media who is a ...more
Judyrudy
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
From Boardroom to Bedroom is Jules Bennett’s contribution to Harlequin Desire’s Texas Cattleman’s Club: Inheritance series. Sophie Blackwood and her siblings discover that their inheritance is left to their ex-stepmother and that doesn’t sit right with them. Sophie decides to uncover any and all information so they can contest the will. Sophie takes a job as a media consultant to Nigel Townshend. One thing leads to another and Sophie finds herself in deep with Nigel. Will she uncover any ...more
Lisa
Feb 01, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: earc, kindle
Sophie Townsend and her brothers are cheated seemingly out of their family legacy by their fathers ex wife. In order to get the good on said ex wife Sophie agrees to go undercover and find out the dirt on her. Maybe she can find a way to get her fathers estate back for herself and her brothers. Sounds simple until she meets Nigel the man who runs the media group that produces the reality show her ex step mother is a star on. Nigel proves hard to resist. This is a quick read but at time hard to ...more
Lesley
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I’m a sucker for a British hero and I really loved Nigel. He is the CEO of the reality show Sophie’s stepmother is on, so she goes undercover as Roslyn to try and get dirt on Miranda and get back her family’s fortune.

Sophie doesn’t plan on getting to work so close to Nigel, but they are attracted to each other from the start. Sophie struggles with her deception while falling hard for Nigel.

Great story and l loved the romance, but I still have a hard time with the premise of this TCC series. I’m
Stella Thompson
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sophie undercover!

From Boardroom to Bedroom is another wonderful addition to the Texas Gentleman’s Club series. This was the story of Sophie’s journey to love. Sophie goes undercover to try to find out what secrets her step-mother is hiding about her deceased father. Meanwhile she meets Nigel and needs to work day and night with him. Their attraction is palpable and not to be ignored!

Nicole ReadingBetweenTheSheets
I love these Texas Cattleman’s Club books! They are fun, quicker reads that all blend together for a series. This one features sister Sophie Blackwood, who is out to take back the inheritance from their late father’s latest gold-digger wife. Sophie, however, didn’t expect a British CEO such as Nigel Townshend to interfere with her undercover work. I really enjoyed this 3rd installment of the TCC Inheritance and author Jules Bennett never disappoints! Great characters and fun hot storyline. 4.5 ...more
Belinda
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The next installment of TCC was not a disappointment. Jules Bennett weaved a wonderful love story that was all based on a lie. Sophie goes undercover to New York to work where the show is produced to see if she can find any dirt on Miranda. While there she begins working with Nigel but work soon turns to pleasure. While it is getting harder to pretend she is someone she is not she is falling for Nigel. You must read to see how the story continues to weave together
Amanda Humston-Barton
Loved this book! Sophia and her brothers find out in the will that there ex step mom gets everything they believe she is a gold digger. Sophia goes under cover to find dirt on why this has happened. She meets nigel and there is so much attraction between these two! This book is full of suspense and drama and who doesn't love a sexy British man!
Christina Reed
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed Sophie and Nigel's story. They had chemistry from the start and their working relationship was very realistic. I also enjoyed the larger story that was at play and will likely read the rest of the books in this series so I can see how it plays out. This book can be read as a standalone but I think it would be better read in the series order.
Wioletta
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sophie gets total makeover and new identity, so she can access anything to prove, that her stepmother shouldn't get everything, according to her father's will. But working for Nigel and being attracted to him, can complicate things for her.
Loved this story.
Denise Scott
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first character going uncover for the information she needs I’ve seen from this author . The subject was handled with so fabulously that her sweetness was totally portrayed along with her family loyalty. Sophie used her middle name and Roslyn.And Nigel with the British accent Wow !
Janeen
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Family loyalties. Secrets. "Wicked" step-mothers (well, ex step-mothers). This book has it all.

Ms. Bennett does a wonderful job of portraying all of that and showing us how love can conquer all of it!

Thoroughly enjoyed.
Linda Rimer-Como
Interesting story line filled with doubt, confusion, deception and strong sexual chemistry. Great connections and interactions among characters make this book hard to put down. Enjoyed this story very much.

I voluntarily read and reviewed this book; all opinions expressed are my own.
Beth
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really fun read, with family duty crashing into fierce chemistry. Sophie and Nigel make a great work team and couple. Keeping my eyes open for what’s coming next from Jules Bennett.
Sue
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jules Bennett continues to give me a consistently enjoyable read and From Boardroom to Bedroom is no exception. I found this to be a a great, quick read.
Norma
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful.
Camille
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! Talk about a nail biter. Sophie is such a sweet and incredible woman. Loyal to family and an amazing businesswoman. Nigel is a sexy alpha and when they get together the chemistry flowing between them is hot. An amazing unforgettable story.
Collyn
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great storyline — The chemistry between the two main characters was fantastic & I highly recommend this story to everyone!!
Rebeccastump