Start by marking “Desire Me (Her Best Friend's Father Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Desire Me (Her Best Friend's Father Book 4)

Desire Me

(Her Best Friend’s Father #4)

Roman is back…and this time he brought back up!

Roman Gregory and Mila Lawson thought the clouds hanging over their heads had vanished with the death of Jose Guerrero four months ago, but after Tristan Riley blew into town to take on el Demonio, their world imploded all over again.

With Mila pregnant and the cartel war slowly fizzling, all Roman wants to do is focus on the f
Kindle Edition
Published December 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Desire Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Desire Me

Start your review of Desire Me (Her Best Friend's Father Book 4)
Babel
It is so exciting to come back to this couple. I have read the three previous novellas and found them utterly engaging because they are what I'm looking for right now: intense attraction, irresistible feelings, hot encounters and criminal threats.

Now, Roman is in deep with this job and his woman. He is fighting crime and she is fighting pregnancy hormones. A killer combo! :-D

I loved Roman's protective nature towards his pregnant woman. He is completely devoted, tender, and so worried for her sa
Jolanda Gelissen
Shelves: romance, thriller
Not only is this book a very satisfying conclusion to this series, it also ties in nicely to the new A Warrior For Her series. There is also some overlap with Rapture (The Teplo Trilogy #3).

The book starts with Mila isolated and miserable in Santa Cruz. Following recent events and considering her pregnancy, Roman wants to keep her safe at all costs, until the fall-out from Remi Pledger’s betrayal has been resolved. Mila stands her ground, though, and convinces Roman she’s safest and happiest whe
Angie Barnes
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ayden K. Morgen has written 5-star book that will pull the reader in from the first page to the last. You will want to keep reading just to find out what happens to the wonderful characters. Mila is pregnant and Roman is trying to keep her safe after what has happened to her. Now she is in Santa Cruz while he is in Los Angeles. She is not happy and when he calls her, she gets him to agree to take her back to Los Angeles where she will be more protected. In the mean time Roman has his hands full ...more
Vinessa
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has more twists than a ten man twister game.

Had to look up the "entreaty."
Okay this is Mila and Romans last book but wow.
Sex on a stick could describe all the men in this series. Michael, Luke, Brady, Finn, Octavius well we all know ROMAN is a beautiful man but these are just in this book.
We have action, suspense, mystery,drama, secrets, jealousy, betrayal, manipulation, DEA, SWAT, ATF, LOCAL COPS, all this for one book.

Mila once again puts herself and her baby at risk.
We have Faith
Angie
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Roman and Mila's final book! And were they ever busy!! Well at least poor Roman was. I think he got about 2 days worth of sleep in the two or three weeks the book covered. At least he was hanging out with some cool cops during all that awake time! I will never complain that a book has too much Michael Kincaid in it, he is one sexy beast!! Just ask him, he'll tell you all about his magnificence. Learning more about Octavio and Luke will help for the future books in the Warrior for Her series.

If
Marilee
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading the first three books in the series, I was really excited to see where Ayden took them after taking a break between writing/releasing the first three books and this new one. The plot continues and we get to see how the Father/daughter's best friend couple are handling dealing with the dangers that come with Roman’s job and expecting the baby.

I really have always loved how Ayden is able to write in a way that flows and makes you want to keep reading and find out what is going to hap
Christina
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Other reviews will give a synopsis of this story, so I won't repeat. I read the first three novellas sand quite enjoyed them. I read the authors other book, Fight For You, and didn't realize these were in the same storyline. All of the books in this "world" can be read as standalones, but you get the whole story by reading multiples.
That being said, what do I want to know in a review? This is a well written story. There isn't a lot of fluff and the storyline progresses nicely. I have no editing
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Right when Roman and Mila thought their lives were clearing up, chaos hits again. Remi is one of their own who betrayed him and the team and now danger lurks for them all. With Mila being pregnant, Roman is fearful once again. Can he keep her safe and out of all that is raining down on his team. This action packed story continues from book three and will keep you glued to the pages. I voluntarily agreed to receive an ACR of this book for an honest review.
Evelyn
Apr 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fabulous

This is the last book featuring Roman and Mila and I was still invested in their relationship and future. Despite the age difference and baggage each had, the give and take from each character is admirable. Loved the story and am definitely going to start the next one. BRAVO!
Brooke
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
❤️❤️❤️

I absolutley love this series! And honestly every book I’ve read from this same author. The story is wonderful. And has enough suspense and thrill as well as the sexual flow that keeps you reading. Completely enthralled through
Joly
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: age-gap
one of my fave age-gap series that I've read. you definitely won't be disappointed. ...more
Afolasade
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good to read about Roman and Mila again.
It's a series I loved.
So interesting and a must read.
Heather
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved Roman and Mila and I'm glad we got a follow up book for them. I love the characters so much and I was glad to see their ending was as happy as I imagined. I also loved the seek peek into Faith and Octavio's relationship. Definitely was a satisfying conclusion. ...more
Alesia
Dec 21, 2019

• Troublemaker
  • Daddy Crush
  • Can't Forget You
  • The Right of Love (Wayward Love #3)
  • Revenge & the Zombie Apocalypse (Zombie Apocalypse, #3)
  • Death & the Zombie Apocalypse (Zombie Apocalypse, #2)
  • Afterglow
  • The War (Bratva Blood #2)
  • Thrive (Defy the Ravaged Book 2)
  • Love & the Zombie Apocalypse (Zombie Apocalypse, #1)
  • Hate Thy Neighbor
  • The Soldier (Bratva Blood, #0.5)
  • Saint (The Nighthawk Series #1)
  • Campus Player
  • Glass Heart Savage (Glass Heart Academy, #1)
  • Mr. Big Shot (Kinda Cocky #1)
  • Vengeful Queen (Violent Kingdom Book 2)
  • Game Changer (#UofJ, #2)
Ayden K. Morgen is the Amazon Bestselling Author of the Ragnarök Prophesies series. She lives in the heart of Arkansas with her childhood sweetheart/husband of sixteen years, and their furry minions. When not writing, she spends her time hiking, reading, causing mischief, and building a Spork army.

Ayden writes dark and steamy romantic suspense, most often centered around gang and cartel crimes suc

Her Best Friend’s Father (4 books)
  • Devour Me (Her Best Friend's Father, #1)
  • Destroy Me (Her Best Friend's Father, #2)
  • Defend Me (Her Best Friend’s Father, #3)