Start by marking “Scrooged” as Want to Read:
Scrooged

Scrooged

Listening length: 2 hours, 47 minutes

NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHORS VI KEELAND AND PENELOPE WARD BRING YOU THREE SEXY SHORT STORIES TO HEAT UP YOUR HOLIDAYS!

SEXY SCROOGE

The Last thing I needed was to share an Uber with Scrooge - a cocky lawyer on a snowy Christmas Eve. It was bad enough I was on my way to court for the gift of eviction.

Although maybe today wouldn't
Audible Audio, Unabridged , 3 pages
Published December 1st 2019 by C. Scott Publishing Corp.

To ask other readers questions about Scrooged, please sign up.
Janell Wheeler Kissmas in NewYork is in the Christmas in the City Compliation
I don't know…more
Kissmas in NewYork is in the Christmas in the City Compliation
The Merry Mistake is in the All Wrapped up for the Holidays Compliation
I don't know about the Sexy Scrooge sorry(less)
Janell Wheeler Kissmas in NewYork is in the Christmas in the City Compliation
I don't know…more
Kissmas in NewYork is in the Christmas in the City Compliation
The Merry Mistake is in the All Wrapped up for the Holidays Compliation
I don't know about the Sexy Scrooge sorry(less)

Start your review of Scrooged
Christy

Sexy Scrooge: 3.5 stars

The Merry Mistake: 4 stars

Kissmas in New York: 3 stars

Last year, I read 'Sexy Scrooge' in an anthology and really enjoyed it. The other two novellas were new to me, and both really cute. 'The Merry Mistake' was by far my favorite. I always enjoy the duo of Keeland/Ward and I enjoyed these Christmas novellas lots! The audio was narrated by Andi Arndt and Sebastian York and was fun to listen to!
Alaina
Fun, quick, and very holiday cute novellas!

Scrooged was a nice little surprise to dive into. First, the name got me.. and that was basically it. Didn't hurt that I love Vi Keeland either but ugh - anything with the holiday spirit will easily persuade me. Trust me, it wasn't very hard to pick this one.

Sexy Scrooge was easily adorable. Pretty sure I smiled through the entire thing. Then there's The Merry Mistake which made me laugh so much. The whole mistaking someone for homeless almost made me
Jacob Proffitt
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chaste, audiobook, romance
Three short stories in a single volume makes for a difficult rating. I'll do my best, but it's always going to be problematic.

SEXY SCROOGE 5 stars
This is really short in both length and timeframe. It was also my favorite. It's a single day so it doesn't even try to establish a full relationship. It does an excellent job of connecting the dots and laying the foundation so that you can see the rest of the relationship trajectory perfectly fine, though. Short romance is really about the trajectory
Robin (Bridge Four)
After listening to The Christmas Pact I decided to grad this other holiday collection by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward. I'm so glad I did since it has three super cute short stories in it to help get you into the holiday romance mood and was way better than any of the cheesy Hallmark Christmas shows I jot sucked into this season.

There are 3 short stories in this and all are cute in a different way.

Sexy Scrooge - You might just find the man of your dreams when you share an uber and accidently grab
Wil Loves Books!
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, audiobook
Cute and quick Christmas anthology by the dynamic duo of Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward, narrated by Andi Arndt and Sebastian York. This audio anthology is comprised of three different short and cute Christmas stories. I liked all three, the first and the third were kinda similar. As with most short stories they’re just too short to really get into them but this was super cute nonetheless, plus it was free on Audible.
Stacie
4 "Super cute Holiday mishaps!" Stars!

All three stories were very cute holiday stories. The narrators are very good. Happy reading/ listening!
Carol
Nov 30, 2019 marked it as maybe-read-not-sure-yet  ·  review of another edition
Maybe read and then only if it is a KU release so it's probably more than likely doubtful I will read this!!! .
Jacqueline's Reads
Dec 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio
Cute, but hard to listen to 3 MINI novellas

I usually don’t read Christmas theme books not during Christmas time, but this is a novella. I had no idea it was 3 novellas in this book.

I mean seriously?! It’s a 2 hour and 40 min book with 3 mini novellas in it? Can the authors be lazier?

The mini books are in fact cute and it’s hard to give a glowing review because you couldn’t really connect with the characters. It’s not like these are super smutty reads. It was a taste of what the story could be
Melissa
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm not normally a fan of short stories. Too often they feel either rushed or incomplete, especially when they are romantic short stories. It's hard to buy that a couple can find any sort of romantic fulfillment in a few short pages. I don't think I realized that Scrooged would be a collection of three short Christmas romance stories when I bought this audio book. I might have hesitated if I had recognized that. But I think I was sucked in by the cute cover and the knowledge that the talented ...more
Natasha Niezgoda
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
It’s a series of 3 short Christmas romance stories! I LOVED the first two; the third was a bit repetitive.
AJ
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella, romantic, audio
4 short and sweet stars!

Vi and Pene can do no wrong, and they’ve managed to deliver three brand new, fantastically fun little romance reads in only a few short chapters each.

Sexy Scrooge

When Meredith jumps into an Uber in a mad rush to court to battle an eviction notice, she didn’t expect to land on the lap of a complete stranger. Whoops! Eventually agreeing to share their ride, they get chatting and agree to help each other out of some sticky situations. Cue the banter and flirting, a really
Mom Seeks Smut
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rom-com romance filled with Christmasy novellas by some of my favorite authors in one quick little audiobook listen...short enough to get through in a car ride or two!
Ambur
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Christmas/Holiday themed anthology! I do wish that all of the stories were a bit more expanded, but they were enjoyable nonetheless.

Editing to add my status updates that I shared as I finished each story:

Story 1 - Sexy Scrooge - 4/5 stars
Super cute! Super short though— I wish we got to see a little bit more between the two characters, but really enjoyed it. :)

Story 2 - The Merry Mistake - 4.5/5 stars
Funny, and sexy with a wonderful ending! Loved the love/hate dynamic and really enjoyed
Jen | Jen Talks Audiobooks
This is just the thing when you're in the mood for some quick Christmas romance. Even better with Andi Arndt and Sebastian York.
Kim
Closer to 3.5 stars, but I just can't round up to 4. Three cute holiday reads narrated by two of my favorite narrators.
Sharon Kallenberger Marzola
This is a sweet, no angst audio with three short stories. It is a perfect audio to listen to while wrapping gifts, baking Christmas cookies, or just relaxing. Each short is only a few scenes and left me feeling good.
Jeeves Reads Romance
Featuring Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward’s signature writing style (in a condensed package), these three short stories will get you in the holiday spirit. They’re quick holiday reads that are easily read in less than an hour each, but still contain some sweet and sexy stories. Personally, I loved The Merry Mistake the best - a case of mistaken identity leads to a enemies to lovers vibe that has some great banter.

If you want to try before you buy, Kissmas in New York is available in the FREE,
Becky Rendon
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobooks
Sexy Scrooge

An unforgettable Uber ride. Sexy Scrooge has a meet cute that is hilarious. This ride will change everything! Its adorable and heart warming. Of all the things to make you smile, I bet you never thought it would be Scrooge.

The Merry Mistake

Let's just say one mistake can be very, very life altering! Lol. These two will have you snickering and wishing for your own sparring partner. Best mistake meet cute! Even better ever after...

Kissmass in New York

Spontaneity isn't dead yet in this
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AUDIBLE***

4 Cute Christmas CROWNS

This audiobook contains three Christmas short stories. Quick paced, sweet and romantic reads to give the listener some Christmas cheer. I absolutely adored each story, but if you are looking for steam. This isn’t it.

The narrators were really great!
Jessica {Litnoob}
All three were super cute short stories. None was amazingly memorable which actually works in a rereading favor. They were sweet, different enough to each be engaging and interesting and keep you a little hopeful.
Slón
Dec 18, 2019 rated it liked it
The stories were cute, but predictable. I absolutely do not like the male narrator, though. His voice is grating and arrogant, even when he’s not trying.
Maria Naydenova
Jan 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Cute collection of short stories that will not be remembered for a long time but they were a good in-between-books listen and had the holiday spirit. I enjoyed them and wish they were all longer.
Emily
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was three short stories that were all super cute, and light hearted. I enjoyed all three quite a bit and have enjoyed three two authors together for the second time.
Rozzberry
3.5 overall

THE MERRY MISTAKE 3.75

KISSMAS IN NEW YORK 3.25

Sexy Scrooge 3
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Kristin
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 star novellas. 3 great Christmas short stories. Very tasteful and romantic, I enjoyed the instant attraction and love. All 3 heroes were swoon worthy.
Erin Farmer
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4/5 stars for this quick holiday romance, short story collection! 3 quick stories, that are each very steamy
Laetitia
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three great novellas to get anyone in the holiday spirit!
Cathy
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute holiday rom-com novellas. I really enjoyed the 3 stories and the narration. Highly recommend to put a smile on your face :) Rated PG13 for language and innuendo.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Reindeer Falls Collection (Reindeer Falls, #1-3)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Delayed Gratification (Always Satisfied #2.5)
  • Can't Text This
  • Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words
  • Filthy
  • Too Hard
  • Asking For a Friend (Boyfriend Material #1)
  • Happily ​Ever After (Cinder & Ella #2)
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Betrothed to the Dragon (Lick of Fire: Dragon Lovers, #1)
  • Stepbrother Roommate
  • The Guy in the Window
  • Adore (On My Knees Duet #2)
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over one hundred Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty-six languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and