Start by marking “Secrets of the Mazza (The Mazza, #3)” as Want to Read:
Secrets of the Mazza (The Mazza, #3)

Secrets of the Mazza

(Mazza #3)

Holy revelations.

We escaped the Shadow Society’s attempt on our lives. My life. And didn’t that open a whole can of secrets. Still reeling from the pain of said secrets, I’ve done my best to avoid Rand and Yunez. But now one of us has been taken, and we’ve got to work together to get him back. I can’t let him stay there, even if we have to go against Yunez to save him.
Published December 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Secrets of the Mazza, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets of the Mazza

Start your review of Secrets of the Mazza (The Mazza, #3)
Risa
Review
This is the third book in the Mazza series and we finally get some explanations–as well as some more questions. I’m satisfied with the things that were uncovered, but Ms. Blessing managed to throw a few curveballs that I didn’t see coming and I am for sure looking forward to learning more in the next book!

The Heroine
Isolde–Iss–is facing her biggest challenges yet. Not only has she learned some new information about being a Mazza and all that it entails, but she’s learning new things about
Simone Stephanie
In this third installment we learn more about the Mannos and The Three Suns and a lot more about Yunez and his background. We get closer to finding out who the Secret Society is and we get to see a past "acquaintance" from Issy's past. Of course we still have Iss and her Lusty Legion, Rand and Yunez (who might or might not become part of the LL?..... Well you should read the book to find out), and of course Cab and the cherries (and their sex toys - so funny).

This book has drama, action, comedy
Jenny
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Secrets of the Mazza is the third installment in this series and like the title said, we learn the secrets surrounding the Mazza, the Mannos and the Shadow Society. There was a lot that Yunez is keeping from Issy and her Lusty Legion, but of course, Yunez being hisself, has reasons for it. While we get to know those secrets, Issy and her men are training very hard in the event of an attack, taking down the Society and an unseen, mysterious force that blocks Yunez's sight.

I didn't know if I've
Charlotte Clavier
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Isolde (FMC) and Lusty Legion - Sage, Egan, Jari and Nato are trying to evade the Shadow Society and working out what Rand's father is planning in book 3 of this series. Secrets are definitely uncovered in this book including finding out about Mannos (a more common male version of Mazza's) and that brings up a few surprises closer to home. Isolde and Lusty Legion have to prepare for war as well. Isolde with the nunchucks nipple clamps is a source of humour and so is Cabbie (i character i love so ...more
Taylor
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So many secrets! Just when you think we know everything we get thrown for a loop, but they are very good loops! Each book just keeps getting better and this one blew me away! I don't want to give anything away, but some things I was really hoping for happened in this book and I was not disappointed. I can't wait for the next book I need more of Isolde and her Lusty Legion! Blake does an amazing job weaving these worlds and taking her readers on an amazing journey! ...more
Veronica Lopez
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nunchucks.... lol

Ok when you read the book you will understand. This book was out of this realm. One of my favorite in this series. Specially when Yunez is there.... I don't want to put spoilers just know this book kept my interest from beginning to the end. Now I can't wait for the next book.
Ashleigh Miller
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Is it possible to fall in love with a book? If so I've fallen in love at least 6 times

Blake Blessing hit us with another and we're honestly here for it! It's a little slow going in the beginning but by the end.... I'll just leave it there
I cant wait for the next one and all other books written by her. If you haven't tried one, you haven't lived.
Meagan
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Series keeps getting better

With each book, this series just keeps getting better and better, and I fall more for the guys in our girl Issy’s harem. This book was action packed, with some surprising revelations and plenty of delicious steam. I can’t wait to see more of these characters and where their journey goes.
Cheraz Tane
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SECRETS OF THE Mazza. Book 3
Right this book is getting into the nitty gritty.. There was alot of steamy bits and build ups and surprises.. The Mazza learns which weapon of nipply destruction is her inner bada$$.. This book ends with a 'ahhh sh!t now what' moment... Great read
Robinn Yu
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tiffany
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Worth the wait on this series! The characters are complex and make you like them all...eventually. I cant wait for the next!
Kathryn Barr
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yunez, anyone? Anyone order the Yunez? Oh. Wait. That was definitely me. With a side of Rand. This was exactly what I’ve been waiting for. Iss’ bonds with the Houses are complete and Secrets gives us her last two bonds to Mannos. We also get more Cab and his Cherries. Some excellent battle sequences. This was just wonderful and I can’t wait for what comes next.
Elisha
Dec 24, 2019
Brenda
Dec 25, 2019
Blake
Dec 26, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ashley  Hayes
Dec 27, 2019

• Baby & the Late Night Howlers
  • Faithless (The Privileged of Pembroke High, #3)
  • Eyes in the Darkness (Coveted #1)
  • Smoke and Mistletoe (Best Wishes #3)
  • Princess Ballot (Royals of Arbon Academy, #1)
  • Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • Descendant of Blood (Descendants #2)
  • Touch Of Regret (The Collectors, #1)
  • Hunted (Feral Souls Trilogy, #1)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Ignited (Kings of Miskatonic Prep #4)
  • Upended Life (Artemis University #1)
  • Reborn in Flames
  • Dead Girl Walking (Barbie: The Vampire Hunter Book 2)
  • Chasing Time (Her Immortal Legacy, #1)
  • Catch Me (Spring Hill Blues, #2)
  • Kitten and Allure: Why Choose Fantasy (Shadows and Shade Book 3)
  • SSS: Year Four (Supernatural Spy School #4)
Blake Blessing is just a working mom that loves art in all forms, and all genres of romance. Although she enjoys writing romance of the steamier variety.

Mazza (4 books)
  • Marks of the Mazza (The Mazza, #1)
  • Bonds of the Mazza (The Mazza, #2)
  • War of the Mazza (The Mazza, #4)