Start by marking “Sweet Agony (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #2)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Agony (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #2)

Sweet Agony

(Angels Halo MC Next Gen #2)

Vengeance was something I’d been waiting all my life to deliver. It would be sweet and worth every risk I’d taken to get to this point.

I was moments away from pulling the trigger, taking the life of the man who’d cost my father his…

And then she was dragged into the room, struggling and fighting for freedom.

The moment I set eyes on Tavia, everything changed. Those dar
Published December 31st 2019

Start your review of Sweet Agony (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #2)
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Sweet Agony was the second book in the Angel’s Halo MC Next Gen by Terri Anne Browning. Although it was a spin off series, it was not necessary to read the original series to enjoy this new series; however, if you have the opportunity to read them first, then go for it!

Theo Volkov (best friend to Lexa, book one) was the son and heir to the Volkov Russian Mafia empire. He had been biding his time waiting for the love of his life to grow up more so he could officially claim her. Staying away from
Jenny Harris
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In this book we meet Tavia and we get Theo's story. Tavia has spent her whole life in foster care she knows how to do what needs to be done so she can get ahead in life. The one things she didn't plan on was Theo Volkov. She would do almost anything to get Theo to notice her. The problem she has is the one time she does get him to notice her is the last time she gets him to notice her for weeks. At that point things go from bad to worse. The one bodyguard in the Volkov compound that she feel mos ...more
Kim Richards
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG...………………………….I was pulled into the story right from the get go and that's where I stayed until I had read every single word that was written, I had my mini movie playing along in my head.
There are twists, turns and surprises all the way through the book, some of the surprises are big, some are small, some you may see coming and others you won't, but all are equally as important.
The emotions that each of the characters go through can be felt, some of them will jump up and pull on your heart s
Megan Bell
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Still a great read, but you could get lost

I’ve loved reading anything Terri Anne Browning. I feel I say this with every review I do. I believe I’ll read anything she puts out, but I honestly feel like her stories are starting to lack the connection her first books had. In her Other World Rockers Series, I was 42 pages in and crying life my own heart was breaking, as if these characters were real to me. I was emotionally invested. Now that Browning is working on her Next Gen in her 3 major series
Neringa Neringiukas
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Honestly, I was irked with this couple. Nor Theo nor Tavia helped for they bond to grow. Tavia has issues with self worth/self loving, and Theos action only feed those. It probably got to do with who Theos parents is and how he grow up. Like what he says is a law and shouldn't be questioned, so he wasn't thinking much about, how his action could be seen differently.
This was going most of the book, and I would had liked, if there was more time shown how that flower is blooming.
Also this book mad
Radiant
Jun 03, 2020 rated it really liked it

And then she was dragged into the room, struggling and fighting for freedom.

The moment I set eyes on Tavia, everything changed. Those darker than espresso eyes were full of fear, her mouth so ripe that had once begged me to devour it trembling in fright. She looked
Brandi
This one was okay for me.

It had action, a tiny bit of romance & it had some familiar faces from past Terri Anne Browning books, which was great. I just wish it was a little less predictable & had more story to it. I needed more romance between Theo & Tavia; both sexy scenes & them just spending time with one another. I felt like their story was over in the blink of an eye, not giving Theo & Tavia a chance to build up that undeniable chemistry that my favorite couples always have in their relati
Shelley
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This one is SWEET Agony🤩

I have to admit I read these slightly out of order as I read Mila’s story first but not to worry I still knew what was happening and I’m loving this series so it doesn’t really matter to me as they are all amazing❣️

This story focuses on Theo, Lexa’s best friend and Tavia who tutors Theo’s sister. They have a tumultuous relationship to say the least but it’s made worse when it appears a secret from Tavia’s past comes to light that even took her by surprise😳

Love these chara
Kylee
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Agony is an action packed love story that will have you on the edge of your seat. Theo has loved Tavia from afar waiting for just the right moment but keeping her at arms length might not have been his best plan. As messages are mixed and confusion sets in, Tavia will push Theo away to protect her heart. As danger circles them your heart will race, tears will be shed and the Angel’s Halo MC will remind us why we love them all so much.
Nana Pickrell
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a amazing story. Once I started, I couldn’t seem to put it down. I felt this book was very well written, and the characters had depth, which is one of the things I enjoy most about books. I adore everything that Terri has written and Sweet Agony is no different!!! This is one you will not want to miss! I can not wait until the next book in the series. There is no need to elaborate more when the best one can do is pick it up and read........
Karen
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
The heart knows what it wants

Theo is Lexa's best friend Tavia is Sofia's tutor but also her best friend. Theo and Tavia were smitten with each other from the beginning. It was love at first sight for them but their journey to realizing it was a long hard struggle filled with obstacles both of their doing and others. Read how their love story evolved and if HEA is in the cards for them.
Lori
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobooks
More Angel's Halo? Yes please!

Tavia has grown up alone, which has made her self-reliant and a bit lonely. She fell for Theo the first time she met her best friend's older brother. Theo did not show the same interest in Tavia, until he did. No spoilers but lots of loving family, MC style action, and good male groveling ahead. This story left me with all the warm and fuzzy happy feelings.
Cassandra
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I've been a fan of Terri Anne Browning for years. She is one of my one click authors/pre order authors without reading the blurb. I've never been disappointed with a book by her and this one was amazing. Then and Tavia are going to be an amazing super couple. There was action and drama that I've come to love in her MC and mafia books. I'm already counting down to the next release.
Rhonda Beard
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wasn’t sure how I was gonna like this book as it was with characters that aren’t as well known but I should know better than to question any book Terri writes. Once again she brings the whole family together to help protect who they consider their own and you get a glimpse into life as it continues for everyone but also a new found love for a new couple and Theo stole my heart with his love and devotion even when he was a typical guy and didn’t know how to express it!
MPoddar
Sep 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet agony is the second book in this spin-off series. Although you don't need to read the entire first series, it seems the book is starting in the middle. It takes a few moments to understand what Theo's stand is. Even then it's not entirely comprehensible, his excuses(i will call them excuses, so sue me) were not totally digestible.

Tavia, on the other hand, is either crying or forgiving. She can't hold on to her anger, requires no explanation or groveling.

Overall an ok read.
Eunique
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ehh!

My only issue is. . . This was suppose to be Next Generations book but I can’t keep up with the characters because they are from another series that’s not the Angels Halo. So now if feel like I need to go read the other series. I’ve loved all the books in the series so far, but this one wasn’t quite biker Mac related and I was a bit disappointed.
Debbie
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great one

Browning is the absolute best at the heart breaking my tragic characters but is even better at the romantic comeback. This is another one for the favorite s list. So if you love the angst, love, danger, heartbreak, redemption, alpha male protectors and strong women, always read one of her books. This book is no exception. It's a must read!
Lisa
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Terri Anne Browning is amazing!

I so loved Theo and Tavia's story. This book had me on the edge of my seat. Times I wanted to thump Theo and then in the next minute I was crying. It had my emotions all over the place. She takes us on quite an adventure with these two. Once again Terri Anne shows her readers why she is an incredible author.
Stacy Chambers
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good book

I flew through this book too fast. I couldn't put it down. I enjoyed the fire inside of Tavia, even after all that she had been through; and when she was at her darkest, she still fought with everything she had. I liked Theo, he was a good character, and was very reminiscent of his dad. I loved catching up with both families.
Hannah Forester
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartwrenchingly beautiful

From start to finish, this book held me captivated, in the few hours it took me to read, I was taken on a journey of heartache land adventure. Tavia was such a broken soul, to see her gain a lot more than she believed she was worth was heartwrenchingly beautiful... I just love all of you characters Terri-Anne... I'm not crying you are.
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love this whole series.....

Another awesome book about the MC next gen. The storyline was was so good and heartwarming. Tacos is a strong female character whose heart is set on Theo. A love story that has bumps and bruises a long the way but the love is there. I can't wait for the next book!! And of course....more of Bash ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Leah Tilton
Jan 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Good story but too fast with no build

It was a good story but it felt like it was incomplete. There could have been more of a build up to things, it all just happened too fast and bordered on seeming unrealistic in my eyes. However, I loved the characters and the idea of everything. Overall, great story, sub par execution.
Elizabeth Martin
Emotional

Terri has made me cry all through this sweet agony. She pulls you in bringing out characters making you feel as if you were the one hurting. She has done amazing job for the hundred time for mr!
Debbie Eichler
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book to end the year!!

What a way to end the year with this amazing book. I loved Theo and Tavia's love story. I was so happy that Tavia finally got the family she always wanted.
Mrs K Bartholomew
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another cracker

If you love Terris books this is not going to disappoint. Although marked as next generation mc book it's got some of our favourite new York families also. Sweet and at times sad it's another great read.
Teresa Alesi
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is wonderful

Who wouldn't want someone that loved them so thoroughly. My heart skipped a beat. Great story line as always. You never disappoint. That is why I have read your different series more than once. Thank you again.
Stacey Mcphilomy
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Intense

This love story has a lot of action and heartache to get to the love part. Raven's mother instinct made Tavia feel love like she deserved. Theo had to work hard to show her his love . Good story.
Wanda
Nov 09, 2020 rated it liked it
THEO AND TAVIA

I liked the action in this story and the Angel's Halo women but I had to force myself to tolerate Tavia (& Sofia). Her pity party grew tiresome and I couldn't believe she was for Theo. The queen, Raven herself, was as awesome as ever.
Book Lovers  Down Under
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow

I have to admit I got tears in the epilogue. Love these families so much. The wright Makes you feel,that you are apart of their lives. Thanks
abigail fears
Sweet agony

I just finished reading sweet agony what can I say but I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR PLEASE KEEP WRITING AND I WILL READ ANYTHING YOU WILL GIVE ME

• Ho Ho Hennessy
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • A Biker for Christmas: Jokers' Wrath MC & MC Sinners
  • Bold from It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On Book 5)
  • Alarick (King's Descendants MC, #1)
  • Stealing Their Forever
  • Christmas Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2.5)
  • Breathe for It (Hellions Ride On #4)
  • Gunner (Ride: Second Generation, #4)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Craving Cecilia (The Aces' Sons, #6)
  • The Donor
  • Face the Music (Love, Hate, Rock-n-Roll, #3)
  • Ride Hard
  • Prospect (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis)
  • Temper (Knights of Fury, #3)
  • Primal Heat (Primal Howlers MC, #3)
www.facebook.com/writerchic27

Terri Anne Browning is a USA TODAY bestselling author.
Being dyslexic, she never thought a career in writing would be possible, yet she has been on bestselling lists multiple times since 2013. Reese: A Safe Haven Novella was her first Indie published book. The Rocker Who Holds Me changed the tables and kicked off The Rocker... series featuring the sinfully delicious me

Angels Halo MC Next Gen (7 books)
  • Salvation (Angels Halo MC Next Gen, #1)
  • Savoring Mila (Angels Halo MC Next Gen, #3; Rockers' Legacy, #3)
  • Surviving His Scars (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #4)
  • Sacred Vow (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #5)
  • Her Shelter (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #6)
  • Heartless Savage (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #7)