Start by marking “Rocking Christmas” as Want to Read:
Rocking Christmas

Rocking Christmas

( Reckless Release )

Catch up with the members of Reckless Release in this holiday story filled with love, laughter, and waffles.
Kindle Edition
Published November 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Rocking Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rocking Christmas

Start your review of Rocking Christmas
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
This is a Christmas treat that had me hearing the jingle of bells, the laughter of close friends and family, and made me smile! It was fabulous to see all the characters from Reckless Release hanging together as they celebrate Christmas. It was fun, sweet and made me feel perfectly content. A must not be missed story!
Mandy Parmenter
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a Christmas story based around the Reckless Release band members and their partners. Xan seems to be determined to share the love with some members in society who are in need and that leads to a very unexpected conclusion and ending with some long term consequences.

A great story that helped to get into the seasonal spirit. It was such a treat to read another story about the characters that we all know and love from the series. Very enjoyable, my only problem was that it made me miss
Coralee Corrigan
Nov 25, 2019
Mary Jo
is currently reading it
Nov 29, 2019
Cassandra Lawson lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and her two youngest children. When she is not writing, she enjoys spending time with her family, listening to music, or curling up with a good book.

Reckless Release (5 books)
  • Rocking Standby (Reckless Release Book, #1)
  • Rock & Regrets (Reckless Release Book, #2)
  • Rocking Perfection (Reckless Release Book, #3)
  • Rock Her Crazy (Reckless Release Book, #4)