Start by marking “The Christmas Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #1)” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #1)

The Christmas Dragon's Mate

(Lonely Dragons Club #1)

Best Surprise Ever: Going out to add to your Christmas hoard and finding your fated mate.

Laszlo
I’ve been longing to find my mate for over a thousand years. When I see him for the first time, he’s standing beneath sparkling glass ornaments, like a present waiting to be unwrapped. A present I intend to lay claim to.

If I can lure him back to my lair, I’ll shower him with
Kindle Edition
Published November 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Dragon's Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Dragon's Mate

Start your review of The Christmas Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #1)
Lelyana
Nov 18, 2019 rated it liked it

This was cute, fluffy, and adorable.
A dragon and a clueless omega. Though I was a little struggled with the writing style, The Christmas Dragon's Mate is the mpreg book I usually loved. With all an overprotective alpha, jealousy, a fragile omega and a happy ending.
What's not to love?
Kaila
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
so much fun.. this was adorable and unique.. it was sooo much fun and i cannot wait to read more by this author and this series.. it was soo cute. laszlo is this adorable dragon who loves sparklies and it was just adorable to watch him fall and watch him fight to get everything right. roman is adorable and figures it out. so cute.
Diane Dannenfeldt
This was a really cute holiday read. Laszlo was so very cute, for a thousand year old dragon, who loves all the spraklies. He ends up in a shop that has exactly what he wants for his Christmas tree, but he never expected that the cutie behind the counter is his mate. Roman doesn't think someone like Laszlo could be interested in a guy like Roman. But is shocked & intrigued by Laszlo. He knows that there is something different about Laszlo but can't put his finger on what it is. Laszlo talks ...more
jazmin
Nov 17, 2019 rated it liked it
mpreg is not my thing but .... dragons. I will read anything if there's dragons.

Julianne Macneil
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i read this book as part of an arc program. This is the cute love story between Roman and Laszio. Laszio is a dragon shifter who goes into a gift shop to buy all of the shiny Christmas ornaments and sees Roman working there. Laszio knows instantly Roman is his mate and he is going into heat. Laszio wants Roman to close the store and go home with him, where he can claim him and make him his. Roman is drawn to Laszio, but he thinks it is just because of his heat. When ROman hears Laszio talk about ...more
Joelle
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun and adorable story

Okay. First, we have dragons and dragons and Christmas just seem to go together. Hello...shiny lights and ornaments! Dragons love shiny things.

I have to say, I really liked Laszlo and his dragon. It was cute to see him try to hide it from Roman. But Roman took it in stride. He was actually kinda funny about the whole thing. I liked seeing him grow more comfortable with Laszlo and ultimately fall in love with him. Roman was sweet but definitely had a mind of his own. I
mrs sarah frost
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Christmas dragons mate
Laszlo, a thousand year old dragon, loves Christmas and all the sparkles that goes with it. He goes to buy yet more sparkles but he doesn't expect to find his biggest sparkle ever behind the shop counter, Roman.
When Laszlo asks Roman to accompany him home Roman can't believe someone like Laszlo would be interested in him. There's something intriguing about him but Roman can't quite see it.
Once back at Laszlo's lair he struggles to keep his hands to himself. His dragon
Fran
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not your usual dragon story.

A fire breathing dragon with a very soft spot for all that Christmas entails; that's what Laszlo is all
about. The brighter, shinier, and more festive is all that he desires and looks for to add to his hoard. This desire is what led Laszlo to Tolliver's Treasures and his discovering the best Christmas gift of all - his potential mate in the delightfully shy and withdrawn omega store owner Roman. Even the secondary characters of human Holden and fellow Lonely Dragons
Anabela.M.
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is so sweet. It's centered on Laszlo,an alpha brought to his knees by his fated mate,omega Roman.

Laszlo is adorable. I know,hard to believe about a alpha dragon shifter,but he is. So cute when he shows enthusiasm for all things sparkly, and in his ways of treating Roman. Because sweet Roman needs gentleness,care and to be treated like a treasure. Especially now that he's pregnant.

As I already said, Laszlo and Roman's story is so,so sweet. Lovable and endearing characters and an
♥️Victoria ♥️ ♥️love books♥️
I really enjoyed this book it was sweet and so adorable even though there were a small scene that made me think okay threre's "dick acting like a chick moment" but I must admit I loved the way Laszlo handled it!

I don't know why but for the first few chapters Laszlo sounded like Kevin in my head.... If you listened to that particular books audio you will so know who Kevin is but I am not stealing anyones funder. Just a random thought I wanted to share

I am quite exciting to see we will have book
Alexandria
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was the perfect holiday book

So I’m not really a huge fan of Christmas I’ve always loved thanksgiving but this book was amazing it really had me in the holiday spirit even though Christmas isn’t until next month . I would definitely recommend this book if your looking for a slightly fast paced romance . I absolutely love all of the books this author has wrote and can’t wait for more !
Celine
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet story

This was one of these sweet, pretty stories (with a sprinkle of drama) that leaves you with a smile on your face.

I loved Lazlo and Roman. Both so sweet, and the chemistry between them was burning hot.

The story itself was sweet, fast paced, fun and hot.

Really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next book
Shirley
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Too cute!!

I am really in the Christmas spirit since reading this book!! Loved Laszlo. Didn't like Roman at first..I wanted him to have his hook-up with Laszlo and then leave. I think the story would have been much better if Laszlo had to go find him and convince him to return. But, this was pretty good too!
Kathryn Manzella
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Christmas Dragon's Mate is the first book in the Lonely Dragons Club series bySilvia Violet. It is aparanormal romance with shifters and an mpreg. Laszlo and Roman are fun characters and I love their story. A lil angst, some humor, a lot of heat and love.

I received an advanced reader's copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving my honest review and recommendation.
Jane
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Aw this book was a great read! Wasn't sure what I was getting into, but am so glad that I read it. The characters, the plot, and the Christmas cheer made me smile the whole way through! What a fun story of the Christmas season and romance...with a dragon!!
Stephanie
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love reading holiday story and this one is amazing! I love Silvia Violet's books and this one doesn't disappoint. Love Laszlo and Roman's story! They are so adorable together and I just kept on smiling as I was reading. I can't wait to see what happens next in this world.
Amy
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun

A really fluffy, fun read. I loved Lazlo’s exuberance for all things shiny, and all things Roman. I’m hoping we see more babies as the series progresses. I am looking forward to the next book in this series.
Balgair Tod
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful tale told by awesome author. Just loved it.
Anera Shell
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragons

Christmas and dragons. Sweet and low angst with plenty of magic. A little bit of misunderstanding. A very quick read.
Jeanine Beaulieu
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love dragons

Great book absolutely love it,,the passion between these two is off the charts,the author did a wonderful job writing this book I can’t wait to order the next one
Suzanne Irving
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute megpreg story

If you are looking for a easy to read cute shifter story then this is your read. Not much back story but it is a light little Christmas confection.
Samantha Foster
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

Short, sweet, holiday read with plenty of heat and a smidge of drama and angst. I'll definitely be waiting for the next in the series. Definitely reccomend.
Phillip Porter
Samantha
Fred Neumann
Nov 20, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Silvia Violet writes fun, sexy stories that will leave you smiling and satisfied. She has a thing for characters who are in need of comfort and enjoys helping them surrender to love even when they doubt it exists. Silvia's stories include sizzling contemporaries, paranormals, and historicals. When she needs a break from listening to the voices in her head, she spends time baking, taking long ...more

Lonely Dragons Club (3 books)
  • The Snow Dragon's Mate