Start by marking “Dandies, Inc. (Dandies, Inc., #1)” as Want to Read:
Dandies, Inc. (Dandies, Inc., #1)

Dandies, Inc.

(Dandies, Inc. #1)

Spencer Daniels has been in love with his boss, Dirk, for almost six years. But his feelings are unrequited, and his last workplace romance ended badly, pushing his inner daddy into hiding. Besides, Dirk is dating Jayden now. There's no point in even hoping.

Until yet another argument between Dirk and Jayden makes Spencer snap, bringing out his repressed daddy to get those
Published November 12th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Dandies, Inc., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dandies, Inc.

Start your review of Dandies, Inc. (Dandies, Inc., #1)
Jenn (not Lily)
Feb 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-m-plus
I liked the dynamics between the three MCs once they finally convinced Spencer how well the three of them would work together, but it was a little disappointing how Dirk didn't see how much Spencer did for him and everyone else in his life, which of course didn't work out well for anyone. I'm not sure how I feel about reading the next in the series, but I suppose I'll get around to it eventually.
Loves
Jan 26, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m-m, erotica, romance, dnf, magic
DNF at 30%. The fatal error here was rushing into the plot without a proper introduction for the characters and the background of the (urban fantasy?) world. IMO, you can't do a proper world building via offhand remarks and a glossary. You can't count on readers' familiarity with the specific fantasy world from other books. Magic and a fantasy background can't be marginal elements of a plot. If you don't really need them, don't use them. The author could have easily placed the characters and the ...more
Karen Edwards
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4-1/2 Stars! Dirk and Jayden still need to find what or who is missing from their relationship. That who being Spencer. Spencer has a lot on his plate and doesn't know if he wants to get into a relationship again, especially with two men, one of them being his boss. I have to say I'm a huge fan of this world that G.R. Lyons has created and with that, I mean the touch of magic that was added to this one with Spencer being a mage. I also liked that the magic part wasn't necessarily the main focus ...more
Faye Kennedy
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars A great love triangle of sorts I probably needed the first book to connect with them. A book continued on from Daddies Inc 0.5 novella. But I read this as a standalone. Spencer, Dirk and Jayden have a few things to workout in this. It takes Dirk awhile to see what Spencer does in the office, yah he should be employee of the year lol. Hot MMM sexy scenes and a few health dramas. This has a great ending and Daddy needs to hear his own words back and slow down. An enjoyable book ta read.

Cassandra Brown-Perry
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great beginning

What I expected. Truly loved this. I didn't expect acceptance so easily from all parties. And I am not sure Jayden Spencer and Dirk just all fit together so well. Wonderful rest. Can't wait for more.
Jeanine Beaulieu
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great as three

I thoroughly enjoy this book.the way the author wrote these three people to join together to compliment each other.this author did a great job writing this book.
ReneI
Mar 21, 2020 added it
Dirk and Jayden get just what they need. Daddy Spencer.
Sabrina
Nov 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF @35%

Insta-lust and Insta-love.
Technically they have been in love for more than 6 years but it dint feel like it. It felt like insta-love.
Cat
Dec 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: dnf
DNF - writing is fine, but just not my thing. Relationship doesnt make sense and it happens too quickly. Book started out super interesting then became really boring. There is not enough world building or explanation of the magic up front. ...more
Elynor
Mar 11, 2020
Leigh
Nov 12, 2019
CarolynAnne
rated it did not like it
Emma Brown
Nov 18, 2019
Madison Clarke
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • Fixing Little Red (Different Hearts, #2)
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • Serving Mr. Chamberlain (Different Hearts, #3)
  • Finding Finley
  • The Guy in the Window
  • His Kind of Man (HeavyLoad!, #3)
  • Caring For Little Ollie (Different Hearts, #1)
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Rules for Santa (Davey's Rules #3)
  • An Egg for Ansel (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #2)
  • Untamed (Untamed, #1)
  • Love Language
  • Intoxicating (Elite Protection Services, #1)
  • Daddy Kink (The App, #1)
  • Pretty Perfect (Boys in Makeup, #1)
  • Pretty Baby (Daddy's Boy, #2)
While daylighting as office manager for the family auto repair business, G.R. Lyons can often be found working on one of multiple manuscripts or desperately trying to keep up with the TBR pile.

Anarcho-capitalist, quietly 'out' trans guy, former belly dancer, coffee guzzler, highly-sensitive introvert, CrossFit enthusiast, and lover of m/m romantic fiction.

Dandies, Inc. (2 books)
  • Taken by Storm (Dandies, Inc., #2)