Start by marking “Dandies, Inc. (Dandies, Inc., #1)” as Want to Read:
Dandies, Inc. (Dandies, Inc., #1)

Dandies, Inc.

(Dandies, Inc. #1)

Spencer Daniels has been in love with his boss, Dirk, for almost six years. But his feelings are unrequited, and his last workplace romance ended badly, pushing his inner daddy into hiding. Besides, Dirk is dating Jayden now. There's no point in even hoping.

Until yet another argument between Dirk and Jayden makes Spencer snap, bringing out his repressed daddy to get those
Published November 12th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Dandies, Inc., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dandies, Inc.

Start your review of Dandies, Inc. (Dandies, Inc., #1)
Loves
Jan 26, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m-m, erotica, romance, dnf, magic
DNF at 30%. The fatal error here was rushing into the plot without a proper introduction for the characters and the background of the (urban fantasy?) world. IMO, you can't do a proper world building via offhand remarks and a glossary. You can't count on readers' familiarity with the specific fantasy world from other books. Magic and a fantasy background can't be marginal elements of a plot. If you don't really need them, don't use them. The author could have easily placed the characters and the ...more
Jenn (not Lily)
Feb 16, 2020 rated it liked it
I liked the dynamics between the three MCs once they finally convinced Spencer how well the three of them would work together, but it was a little disappointing how Dirk didn't see how much Spencer did for him and everyone else in his life, which of course didn't work out well for anyone. I'm not sure how I feel about reading the next in the series, but I suppose I'll get around to it eventually. ...more
Karen Edwards
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4-1/2 Stars! Dirk and Jayden still need to find what or who is missing from their relationship. That who being Spencer. Spencer has a lot on his plate and doesn't know if he wants to get into a relationship again, especially with two men, one of them being his boss. I have to say I'm a huge fan of this world that G.R. Lyons has created and with that, I mean the touch of magic that was added to this one with Spencer being a mage. I also liked that the magic part wasn't necessarily the main focus ...more
Kathryn Manzella
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dandies, Inc by G.R. Lyons is the first book in the Dandies, Inc series. This story takes place in a fascinating universe that has it's own set of rules, terms and belief systems. But it is well developed and described so readers can get caught up in the story and not get lost in trying to figure out the world these characters live in.

This story was entertaining and interesting.... angst, magic, steam... I was swept away by the well written story and characters. Spencer, Jayden and Dirk are fan
Faye K
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, ku-read, daddy, m-m-m
3.5 Stars A great love triangle of sorts I probably needed the first book to connect with them. A book continued on from Daddies Inc 0.5 novella. But I read this as a standalone. Spencer, Dirk and Jayden have a few things to workout in this. It takes Dirk awhile to see what Spencer does in the office, yah he should be employee of the year lol. Hot MMM sexy scenes and a few health dramas. This has a great ending and Daddy needs to hear his own words back and slow down. An enjoyable book ta read.

S
Ankita Singh
Sweet

G.R. Lyons is quickly becoming a favourite of mine! Spencer, Dirk and Jayden's story was beautiful! Since I read this whole series backwards, I already knew quite a bit about them, but it was so good to finally read their story.
Cassandra Brown-Perry
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great beginning

What I expected. Truly loved this. I didn't expect acceptance so easily from all parties. And I am not sure Jayden Spencer and Dirk just all fit together so well. Wonderful rest. Can't wait for more.
Jeanine Beaulieu St Pierre
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great as three

I thoroughly enjoy this book.the way the author wrote these three people to join together to compliment each other.this author did a great job writing this book.
Sabrina
Nov 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF @35%

Insta-lust and Insta-love.
Technically they have been in love for more than 6 years but it dint feel like it. It felt like insta-love.
Cat
Dec 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: dnf
DNF - writing is fine, but just not my thing. Relationship doesn’t make sense and it happens too quickly. Book started out super interesting then became really boring. There is not enough world building or explanation of the magic up front.
BookloverIAM
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dirk and Jayden get just what they need. Daddy Spencer.
Elynor
Mar 24, 2020
Majom
Mar 28, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Slow Hand (Perfect Hands, #4)
  • A Home for Ben (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #3)
  • An Egg for Ansel (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #2)
  • Healing Hand (Perfect Hands #5)
  • Serving Mr. Chamberlain (Different Hearts, #3)
  • Fixing Little Red (Different Hearts, #2)
  • The Only Way to Live (The Mechanics of Love, #1)
  • A Pebble for Lewis (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #1)
  • Pretty Baby (Daddy's Boy, #2)
  • Caring for Little Ollie (Different Hearts, #1)
  • His Someone Special
  • The Only Way to Love (The Mechanics of Love #2)
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • Finding Finley
  • A Puppy for His Little (Collared by Love, #1)
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • It's Just Us (It's just us, #1)
  • Love Language (Love Language, #1)
See top shelves…
G.R. Lyons stumbled into writing as a form of trauma recovery when traditional therapy wasn't working.

Then the story ideas just kept on coming.

Pulling from a vivid imagination as well as real-life experience as a trans man, a sexual assault survivor, and a person living with mental illness, Lyons has written multiple, interconnected series set within his fictional world of the Shifting Isles.

When

Dandies, Inc. (2 books)
  • Taken by Storm (Dandies, Inc., #2)

News & Interviews