Start by marking “Play Me” as Want to Read:
Play Me

Play Me

From international bestselling authors, Ker Dukey and K Webster comes a fast-paced, dark, hot, instalove standalone lunchtime read from their KKinky Reads collection!

I meet many women in my line of work.
Play many roles and create elaborate scenes specific to satisfying their darkest desires.
Making fantasy a reality is what I do.
And I do it well.

But nothing could have pr
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 119 pages
Published December 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Play Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Play Me

Start your review of Play Me
Isabella. R
4 Please Don’t Judge Me Stars ⭐

Even as a young adult, Quinn has been fascinated with the dark fantasy of being restrained and taken against her will. But in her mind, it was always consensual until it wasn’t. Spending the last few years piecing back her life after the trauma she endured, she is done with being the victim.

"Fantasy is desire. Desire is a craving. Craving is an addiction. Addiction is dangerous."

Joshua Tuck has been in the sex industry for years running his very own sex club Hush.
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
play-me

PLAY ME: Is a quick kinky romance novella co written by Ker Dukey and K. webster. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

When it comes to my dark reads these two authors tick that box, so when I saw them co-writing something different with some kink thrown in with a wee bit of dark I had to sign up!!

The one time Quinn lets her hair down at a frat party she doesn’t even want to be at, she downs a few shots to drown out her friends one word phrase of boring.

Quinn can’t take it any more, so she
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone novella from KKInky Reads collection
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Quinn Washington had a certain need with specifications that no one could meet - unless that man was Joshua Tuck. As the owner of a sex club called Hush, he knew how to cater to his clients’ requirements. Her dark request required gentle hands, only he knew how to provide.

I see her, though. Not just the tougher person she’s projecting, but the one she’s trying to hide. It’s clear she’s
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
48757730._SY475_-1.jpg

Quinn has always had unusual urges but a traumatic incident at college changed everything for her.
Now shes ready to explore her wants and needs further and she asks Joshua the sexy owner of Hush to assist her in making her fantasies a reality.
Hush is a club that caters to certain fantasies in a safe consensual way and when he realises just what Quinn wants Joshua knows he will be the one that will fulfil those needs for her.
But first, he needs to build trust between them both especially consider
Jade Violet
This truly is a bite-size novella. A true lunch time read. That being said, it does deal with serious subject matter so if you're looking for just plain kink, y0u might want to take that into account. Quinn Washington is a college student at the start of the book. She's always the practical one, responsible one and not really a frat house party girl. One night, at her roommate's insistence, she finally makes it out of the house to a frat party, has a beer or two, and still can't stand the idiocy ...more
Melanie (mells_view)
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Everything about this feels dangerous. And exhilarating. I am in control.

I loveeeee this little series of kinky quickies. This one was especially good IMO. It was steamy and hot while going for a particularly taboo kink, but it still had some deep meaningful and sweet moments. Everyone heals differently and Quinn heals and deals with always having fantasies that sort of deal with a trauma she went through. Joshua is the man who she allows to help her with what she needs.

It’s just a good story in
CC

While in college, Quinn Washington experienced a traumatic event. About a decade later, she is successful in her career, but she has been hiding in her private life due certain triggers. Ready to take a big step to moving forward, Quinn hires Joshua Tuck, a sex club proprietor, to fulfill her dark fantasies in hopes of liberating her fears.

“Beneath the surface, she is fire, strength, resilience and desperation. Desperate to sate a need within her.”

Told in dual POV, the plot cadence is fairl
Jamie Campbell
Just finished it! Ker Dukey & K Webster did it again 😍 I loved this one just as much as the others by them
This was a short and fast read. It had some trigger elements in it. And the sex scenes were off the charts

He pulls down a gravel-paved road bordered by trees, making my worry intensify. Nowhere near the police station. Where the hell is he taking me? The car rolls to a stop, and he once again looks at me via the mirror. “You’re drunk and disorderly. You tried to damage my car.”
What?
I gape at
V.💜GreedyThirstForForbidden🖤
Another super insta hot story in the KKinky collection.

The blurb says this is the perfect reading for a lunch break, considering I’m a teacher and my break room is full of old catholic holier than thou vanilla style colleagues I couldn’t risk to be frowned upon and dismissed for indulging in naughty books... so I made it to be my day off lunch reading and oh my what a treat it was, fulfilling followed by a good quality espresso and chocolate 🥰

I particularly appreciate the dedication of this book
JadeC
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
wow this was real steamy yet emotional at the same time! although it being a novella, i felt that the storyline was good enough and not lacking. the sex scenes were scorching hot but this really comes with a trigger warning. this was my first book of such kink/fantasy and i actually like it more than i should lol. i love both characters and is a 4 star read for me!
Jill
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mirjam
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crime, drama, erotica, mf, romance

Fantasy is desire.
Desire is a craving.
Craving is an addiction.
Addiction is dangerous.

Since having experience a horrible ordeal while in college, Quinn Washington has been living in the shadows. But she is tired of it and takes matters into her own hand, making her lifelong fantasies come true and hires Joshua Tuck, best friend of brothers Ren & Ronan Hayes, to help her achieve them.

Joshua Tuck, Owner of sex club Hush and the brother of Quinn's fellow college graduate, sees through her immediatel
Mimiorphee
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc
“I’m a wolf. And you like to get bitten, Little Red.”

Now, now... New addition to the K. Kinky Reads Collection, Play Me is a (dirty) guilty pleasure I devoured in no time.

Ker Dukey and K Webster once more delivered a delightful novella. Sweet, intense, and scorching hot, the storyline built the anticipation. The rape fantasy theme was cleverly handled, the authors putting the accent on consent, communication and trust.

Quinn is a survivor, I loved her strength and her maturity. Joshua's cari
AJ's book-reMarks
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Play Me is a steamy but dark, kinky romance! A perfect combination of dark and sexy, you can devour in one sitting! You'll get a happy ending that'll make you swoon!
Quinn, a reserved college student who goes to a frat party, has a few drinks and walks home alone only to be confronted by a police officer, needless to say, his assistance is not welcome but one she will never forget. “Bad girls who break laws need to be punished.”
Joshua is the owner of Hush, a sex club with unique tastes and indul
Kim Whitehead
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short and heart felt story with a side of humor!
Shyralf
3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars!
Kahea
***5 ‘Then I’ll Turn The Lights On’ Stars***

And we have another great addition to the Kkinky reads family!

Play Me was all kinds of HAWT! That I expected, but boy that beginning...that I didn’t expect. That was intense, but definitely laid the groundwork for what was a quick, but amazing read.

Joshua is all kinds of alpha AF male. Dominant, protective and compassionate. Quinn is sweet, sassy and strong and their journey gave them both everything they never knew they wanted.

For a quickie, this
Jessica Alcazar
No one does crazy dark and kinky quite like these two ladies. I love it when they come together to give us a story because I know I’m going to get a well thought out plot with plenty of sexy sexy !! This story was different for me. Where I normally get caught up in the sexual part of their stories, with Play Me, I was totally focused on Quinn and her growth. It’s what drove the story and it was perfect. It’s a dark side to life and even tho it was a short novella; it was dealt respectfull ...more
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 5 Steam Fans

Video review available in Week 49 Dec 1 – 7 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk
〰️Beth〰️
Jan 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, erotica
Play by the rules: Safe, Sane, Consensual
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
I rarely ever read either of these authors. They require an acquired taste and most of the time they're just not on my menu - so to speak. However, occasionally one of them will write something that catches my interest so I'll give them a try.

I'm glad that this one caught my eye. The heroine was strong in the respect that she moved on with her life and didn't let the attack make her into a celibate block of ice. No, it wasn't specifically stated that she had other partners but my money is on th
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

I love Ker and K's Kinky series! Each one of them is different and this one is no different. Play Me brings a different fantasy to life but with a twist. I have never had what happened to Quinn happen to me, so I can not and would never judge someone for how they deal with it. But I find what this story is about to be honorable, and how Quinn does deal with her past courageous.

And Joshua, every woman should have one of them. Joshua is willing to help her, of course, it is just a business transa
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
Omg I devoured this book! It’s so perfect... sexy as fuck and packing all the feels. Joshua is ahhhmazing. I am so in love! Gah! Perfection!!
Raine
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 0-read-2019
Very sexy

This was a very sexy read and I really like the whole woman empowerment thing going on. I'm glad she was able to get closure at the end.
Robin Powers
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Scary hot! We all know those taboo kinks that are talked about in hush voices. Play Me is a steamy novella that starts off in a sex club and ends up against the wall, in your dark house and on the kitchen counter. Quinn has experienced some trauma in the past but with sex club owner, Joshua, she can discover a consensual way to explore her secret dark side. I love Joshua and his desire to fulfill fantasies...especially Quinn's. The way he navigates what she needs but also keeps her feeling in co ...more
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved it!

This was a great story about a woman claiming back her sexuality. Her path isn’t for everyone but it’s HER path and I love that the authors gave her that option. Not everyone heals the same. Oh & Joshua is DELICIOUS
Deekay
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TRIGGER WARNING: rape, rape fantasy (role-play)

What a delicious read. I loved it, it was dark and romantic in a scariest way. The reason why I said ”scariest” was due to the type of role-playing that the hero (Joshua) and heroine (Quinn) did in the story. Their type of role-play was different than most type of role-playing. I was so scared actually when I found out the type of fantasy the heroine had in her head. The fact that she wanted to have that certain kind of role-play was very concerning
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Luna Walters
Apr 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2021
3,5 stars.

Primal play and consensual non-consent? Count me in! I expected to enjoy some good smut, but little did I know.

”To the women who find strength after the worst situations... and reclaim their identity, their sexuality, and their mental freedom.
Even if they’re blamed.
Even if they’re judged.
Even if they’re misunderstood.
This book is for those brave women.”

After reading this dedication, I knew I was gonna like it. I can relate to Quinn so much! This was hard to read but also very comfo
The Smutbrarians
Overall Rating 4.25
Kindle eArc provided by Authors
Reviewed by Robin

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Dr. Dan
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • The Rogue Captain (Lost Planet #6)
  • Crowned by Hate (Crowned #1)
  • Daddy's Dirty Boss
  • Devious Resolutions
  • The Lonely Orphan (Lost Planet #5)
  • Madness
  • Conheartists
  • The Determined Hero (Lost Planet #7)
  • The Free (The Wild, #2)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Something Wicked Anthology
  • Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)
  • Twist (Off Balance, #4)
Ker Dukey is an International bestselling author based in the United Kingdom.
Genres include:
Dark Romance, Psychological Thriller, New Adult Romance, Romantic Suspense, and Erotic Romance. Ker, is an international bestselling author, with over thirty titles published. Her titles have held multiple #1 bestseller banners and have had rights sold to numerous countries.

In addition to being an author