Start by marking “Moon Cursed (Wolf Hollow Shifters, #4)” as Want to Read:
Moon Cursed (Wolf Hollow Shifters, #4)

Moon Cursed

(Wolf Hollow Shifters #4)

Time is running out for Elsie.
Elsie's coven always believed that she was moon cursed. Promised to the bear shifters before she was ever born, the witch wolf shifter has until her twentieth birthday to outsmart Brutus, her would-be mate who only wants her as payback.
To save his coven, her father made a terrible, magically binding agreement decades ago, never dreaming he'd
Published November 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Moon Cursed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moon Cursed

Start your review of Moon Cursed (Wolf Hollow Shifters, #4)
Kelly Stepp
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story touched my heart and might be my new favorite in this series. Its messages of self-worth, overcoming inner demons, and choosing happiness resonated with me. Elsie and Zachary give readers a soft, romantic love with Romeo and Juliet vibes while simultaneously breaking your heart with their struggles. I loved the power of this story and the new shifter additions added the perfect amount of spice and emotional relief needed. I read the whole thing in one night! If you love shifter romamc ...more
Jackie
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 5-star-reads
4 & 1/2 stars rounded up.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader's copy of this book.
When I read book 1, I predicted that Wolfrik (book 3) & Elsie (this book- 4) would be great characters to read about, I sure nailed that one! Bravo! This book ties with Wolfrik's book as best in the series so far. I love that Elsie thinks only of the good in everyone, she has those "rose colored glasses" attitude on almost all the time. When they mentally fell off at the end, I admit, I cried with her. She's a
Jeannie
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book, “Moon Cursed” by Nikki Jefford. The character Elsie from the series always had special place in my heart, especially since I have my own Elsie. Nikki did a fabulous job telling Elsie’s and Zachary’s stories. There is so much love, heartbreak, finding one self, forgiveness, betrayal, and action in this book. I love the additional characters that have been introduced to the Hollow and the Wolf Hollow world that Nikki has created. I’m excited to know that some of these ...more
Dayzee
🐺 🌙 Wolf Hollow is the best! 🌙 🐺

This post-apocalypse shifter series keeps getting better and better! Each can be read as a stand-alone but i encourage you to give every book a chance! The characters and story are worth reading! It will grab you and take you in this beautiful raw of emotions! The characters bring out the best in a place where it could be your very last day 💜 Every minute counts and nobody knows that more than Elsie and Zach! I loved Elsie and Zach’s story. I was surprise by the
Sandra "Jeanz"
Having read all the Wolf Hollow Shifter series books so far, I knew I had to read this one as soon as I knew it was available! I instantly loved the colour, knowing it was half witch/half shifter Elsie along with the proud stature of the male that is Zachary who we have already met in the previous books. There is also the bear in the background on the cover, lumbering about waiting for Elsie!

In this book we start out at Balmar Heights within the witch community, where Elsie was returned when her
LEAH ANN
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

This is the first book I have read in this shifter series. Not sure why I started with this one but glad I did because now I was to go back and read the others. I love Elsie and Zackary!!! Elsie is spunky and goes after what she wants and that is Zackary. I just want to wrap my arms around Zackary. He battles some huge emotional demons for sure. I was captured and drawn into this book easily. I look forward to reading the others. Great read. ❤️
Sarah Dale
I have been waiting in eager anticipation for this one and Nikki certainly didn't let me down <3

This story met my expectations and then some! I loved Zachery and Elsie. A love a good redemption story and this was a great one as much as I hated him in previous books, as the sieres has gone on you have had glimpses of how he has changed.

In this book we have picked up with Elsie in Balmar Heights after her brother sent her there for her safety to escape the danger at Wolf Hollow. She is seriously m
Ira
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my, this series just keeps getting better and better! I remember that it took me some time to get into it when I read Wolf Hollow because I thought that it was all so foreseeable and ...yep, forget about that. It wasn't. And Moon Cursed also kept me on my toes, made me scream with frustration, sob, laugh, swoon - oh, don't forget to stock up on Kleenex before you start...yep, just saying, you'll want to be prepared, trust me.

Elsie is running out of time and things seem to progress the way she
Carmen  Torres
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nikki Jefford has done a fabulous job on this book. The characters are just yummy. The steaminess,emotional angst and the dangerous action. Are off the charts. But will They survive the danger? Will their love.
J. Marie
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Moon Cursed is absolutely phenomenal! I’ve been following the Wolf Hollow Series for a while now wondering if Elsie would ever get a story. As soon as I found out it was happening I literally jumped up and down with excitement. Let me tell you, Nikki Jefford freaking delivered! This story meets all my expectations and more! I loved Elsie and Zackary! They were perfect once they got out of their own heads. Sweet, sexy, perfect paranormal shifter romance. Yet again, Nikki has given us a perfect 5 ...more
Mima Laguna
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nikki has delivered another amazing book! I was dying to see more of Elsie and when she announced that book 4 was Elsies I was thrilled! I wasn’t a fan of Zachary but let me tell you he won me over! This book has a little bit of everything you expect from Nikki. I’m dying to see what happens next!
Pam Foster
Wonderful story!!!

Moon Cursed is the fourth book in the Wolf Hollow series and it’s another fantastic read for fans of these books. I took the time to re read the first three stories before this released because it’s been over a year since I read them - I’m so glad I did, I love everything about The Hollow and the wonderful shifters who live there - this series is unique because this pack are living in the wild and as a result are a little wild at heart themselves - there is such freedom in thei
Nikki Jefford
Sep 25, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
🏆 WINNER of the BEST UGLY CRY of the YEAR Penned Con 2020 Awards 🏆

I am crying HAPPY tears to be honored with this award. Having to miss out on my favorite book event because of a real actual (non-fictional) pandemic was so hard. Hanging out during the virtual event helped chase away the blues until we can (hopefully) meet up in St. Louis September 2021.

MOON CURSED made me cry before I ever pressed a single key on my keypad.

Zackary was horrible in book 1. Terrible. A bully. A bastard. Moon Curse
This Literary Life
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hooray for these HEAs!

I have looked forward to Elsie’s story since we met her. What a story of redemption for Zachary! I adored the dance between these two and how they found value in themselves and through each other. Wolf hollow’s next generation is surely going to be interesting with these witch/shifter babies! And of course Ms. Jefford ends the story masterfully making you feel as if the story couldn’t have a more perfect ending, yet making you feel invested in the next couple and wanting th
Wendy
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay, Nikki.....

I started with your Royal Conquest series, fell in love with Aurora, then Spellbound held my attention like no other.
I wasn't sure about Wolf Hollow, but you snagged me with the post-apocalyptic setting, and I fell in love.
Did I mention that I read all of the above in one week?
All of your books are "unputdownable".
I can't wait for more! (and I HAVE to meet the pups, don't be cruel and leave me hanging)
Sheilla Thomas
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whats not to love with this one!

This really is the ultimate "will they, wont they" love story! You cant help but love Elise and her cherry demanor, always seeing past what other people see. Its truly what makes this story special. Will Elise win in the end? Youll just have to read & find out. Be prepared to meet some new and old interesting characters with their own storylines built in
Miss S
Good read

Such a good book ! It has everything romance the impossible choice.... A wizard who can't take no for an answer, a free thinking witch and a good load of wolf shifters and a pesky bear shifter ! If you love Nikki's books this is some of her best work a new style of book for her. You can enjoy as a stand alone or read the previous books !
Lynn Nyer
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Post apocalyptic romance

I love the post apocalyptic setting of these books. The world this author has created is truly different. The romance and adventure are unique. Give them a try you won’t regret it.
Jo
Jul 18, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Favorite Quote:
She had no idea how hopeless he was when it came to her. He stepped up to her and stared into her blazing eyes. Pushing some of her hair over her shoulder, he whispered into her ear, “I want everything with you.”

Shelley
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story!

Oh my goodness! My heart just completely aches for Zachary. I adore him and Elsie as they navigate their own issues and the barriers to their relationship. Diego is absolutely adorable! His brother is in for a shocking surprise at the end!
Carmel McKenzie
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting

I like this series due to the complete raw nature of the animals. Absolutely intriguing. Look forward to the next one in the series.
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
I love this series so much!

I loved seeing the other characters from the other books and I just love how they progress and I just loved seeing my babies.

I love Nikki’s writing and I can’t wait to see where she goes next with this series because throughout this book we had many hints for a new series with some of the side characters so I am very excited for them!

Full review at ABookHaven

Tricia Randall
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nikki Jefford has a way with her words. She has the ability to create a post-apocalyptic world you can imagine is right outside your door. From her description of decaying suburbs to the lush woods and fields of Wolf Hollow I can picture it all.
Her characters are just as real. They are perfectly flawed. A few are slightly damaged or broken from their past. A couple are just whinny and self-absorbed. All of them bring personalities and emotions you can find in any close knit community. I knew fro
Brittani
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing story by Nikki Jefford. I feel like I haven’t read a good shifter book in ages, but this one gives me all the feels of the ones I loved. Elise and Zachary are so great and I loved the dual perspective. Brutus was just wretched and made me cringe whenever he was on scene. I wasn’t sure with the brothers that were introduced but grew to like them by the end. I really liked the end scene with them. Overall I really liked it.
Roxanne
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can love conquer all?

I loved Elsie and Zackary's love story, which is what it was. This book gave us more of a reprieve from the extremes from Born Wild, but still had its own conflict,of course. I enjoyed getting a glimpse of Balmar Heights which we hadn't seen since "Blow Your House Down" in the Once Upon a Quest Anthology. We also see Brutus, a meddlesome wizard, and the mad wolf. Zackary and Elsie both have parental issues and Tabor's hate for Zackary, so again, a love story, but an emotiona
Kristen Smith
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was actually my first Wolf Hollows book and I've got to say, holy crap on a cracker! What an adventure. Now I'm going to have to go back and read the first 3!!
Rebecca Weber
Jan 18, 2020
Rebecca Chancellor
Aug 08, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Monster Ball Year 2: (A Paranormal Romance Anthology)
  • The Spark of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #1)
  • Dead Sea Games: Adrift
  • Dead Sea Games
  • The Girl Who Cried Werewolf (Of Fates & Fables Book 1)
  • Rotten Bodies
  • Ivory (Manhattan Ten, #1)
  • The Missing Wolf (Familiar Empire #1)
  • Alfheim Academy
  • Lives Entangled (Enchained Hearts #2)
  • Jackson (Rydeville Elite, #5)
  • The Monster Ball Year 3: (A Paranormal Romance Anthology)
  • The Rabbit Girls
  • A Pack of Love and Hate (The Boulder Wolves, #3)
  • The Howl (By Kiss and Claw #1)
  • Dark Queen’s Army (The Children Of The Gods, #34)
  • The Girl Who Cried Captive
  • Timber Wolf (Virtue Shifters, #1)
Reality is overrated ... which is why I write!

Vampire hunters, wolf shifters, witches, elves and Fae with humor, romance, snark and steam. I love bad boys with hearts of gold and heroines who kick ass.

To get in on the fun and adventure, visit my website for release alerts, updates, exclusive giveaways, and a free story when you become a VIP newsletter subscriber: http://nikkijefford.com/

Wolf Hollow Shifters (4 books)
  • Wolf Hollow (Wolf Hollow Shifters, #1)
  • Mating Games (Wolf Hollow Shifters #2)
  • Born Wild (Wolf Hollow Shifters, #3)

News & Interviews