Start by marking “Tony and His Tiger (Oh My! #3)” as Want to Read:
Tony and His Tiger (Oh My! #3)

Tony and His Tiger

(Oh My! #3)

Jason Manns loves love. Too bad it doesn't love him back. He retired from professional football and came out at the same time, excited to finally search for someone special to share his life — and his kinky secret — with. But what he ends up with is a string of increasingly bad hookups that leaves him unfulfilled and alone.

Tony Taylor doesn't believe in love. Even if it
Published November 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Tony and His Tiger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tony and His Tiger

Start your review of Tony and His Tiger (Oh My! #3)
Waleska 'Wally'
Nothing is sweeter than watching a puppy, a kitten & a baby basking in the glow of the sun

Tony and His Tiger is the sweetest and the kinkiest book in the Oh My! Series by Lila Wilde and Andi James

It was a joy reading Tony and Jason endearing, super sweet and captivating journey to HEA. They're the classic opposite attract couple , their weakness , strength and BDSM kinks compliment one another.

Tiger description

It was also a great treat "seeing" and getting updates on the lives of Teddy and
Amy Dufera
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I absolutely love Tony and His Tiger. This Andi James and Lila Wilde book, the third in their Oh My! series, is easily read as a standalone.

It's the perfect combination of a BDSM club read, with some kink and a bratty sub. And dear god, Jason has a secret desire, and it is hot!

Tony recognizes immediately that Jason places his trust in the wrong people often. When he reaches out to help the man out of a bad situation, the results are more than either could have ever expected.

The way the two
Heather
Oh so Good!!

I absolutely loved Tony and Jason’s book! I fell hard for this series from the first book, Teddy and His Bear, and I’ve been hooked since! I loved Jason’s big, giant squishy heart and how much he always saw the best in everyone. He was such a sweetheart, you couldn’t help but want to give him all the hugs and hope he found his HEA. Tony was a fiercely loyal friend, and a Dom who put taking care of people his highest priority. I loved that he would go outside his comfort zone for
DTM
Nov 13, 2019 rated it liked it
I have been waiting for what seems like forever for this book..I loved the first 2..Unfortunately, I did not love this one...I really wanted to..I did not like Tony at all, however Jason was awesome and deserved so much more than he was given..there was just not enough on page time together with Jason and Tony for me to feel what they were supposedly feeling..Tony was a dick....I also didn't like how Dylan nor Barrett were portrayed in this book..It felt like parts of a story were pieced ...more
Keeli Brown
Supercalifragilisticdoitfortheunicorns Amazing!

I loved this book from the moment I beta read it all the way through the finished product. Each book in this series is unique and charming and Lila and Andi write such beautiful, funny, strong, adorable men that you can't help, but fall in love and claim them. I mean I claimed Dylan a long time ago, but now I am madly in adoration of Jason so maybe I need two! I love that each book gives us a unique story and a new kink, but yet it is all one big
Mim Crenshaw
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing story that I just didn't want to end. I loved the characters; even the supporting characters were likeable and made me want to get to know their story. I loved Tony and Jason's chemistry, and I found the actual romance part to be sweet and endearing with the D/s parts being not totally being about kinky sex.

I read a complimentary advancecopyof thebook; this is my voluntary and honest review.
Jennie
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
First of all.. that cover, it's amazing!!
Jason is a former NFL player, and training to be a personal trainer. He and Tony are introduced through mutual friends.
Their interactions were fun and sassy.
It was great to see more of the other guys from the series but still works great as a stand alone.
I enjoyed the way their relationship evolved.
A sweet story of love, trust and hopere about a sassy sub and the Dom who's definitely not interested in a relationship.
Samantha Tucker
Tony and Tiger are perfect

Squeee! So good! Tony and Jason are superb together. I've been waiting for this story since that awkward morning after the Halloween party in Teddy and his Bear! I really loved the inside look we get of Jason in this book. He is an absolute sweetheart even if he is the world's biggest brat. I'm also super happy for Tony because he was such a huge supporter of Teddy in book one that he just needed his own happy ending. If you like bratty subs, smallish dons and puppies
Badh
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the world that Andi James has created in these books. I love how connected all the friends are, and how much they want to take care of everyone in their friend group. It's also good to see the same thing from various POVs.

I really hope that there is more to come in this world, because I so want to see more of these guys.
Esther
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and although no one can beat Dylan (maybe my favorite character ever), Jason was very sweet and a fun brat. I love the fact that he was a big and bulky sub and Tony was a small Dom.
Angie Juarez
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tony and Jason are both wary of trusting love and decide to make a special arrangement..a kind of friends with benefits, Dom/brat. Jason breaks your heart, all he wants is love and acceptance but has not been able to find it. I just wanted to hug him and smack Tony so he realized what he had with Jason. I couldn't put it down..it is sweet, sexy, funny, and kinky. Love this story as much as the previous two. It can be read as a stand alone but there's much more enjoyment to be found if you read ...more
Leticia Bushong
I absolutely loved this

I waited so long for this book that I started reading it as soon as it was out. Them keeping their relationship a secret was killing me and I kept waiting for the fall out or heartbreak. It never happened their was a point I was nervous but so happy they got their happy ending. I'm so hoping Cole gets his own book in this series maybe even Joel though he was a jerk Dom.
Danielle
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Did someone say marshmallow fluff kink with puppies!?

Oh my (see what I did there), where do I start with this one. I guess I'll start with my one gripe and it's the gripe I always have. The epilogue was a little unnecessary. It was nice, it was cute, but with the way the final chapter ended I was pretty content so the epilogue just felt like filler. I honestly skimmed most of it. Now on to the fangirling.

This book was more than perfect. It was honest and sweet and now I'm tearing up just
Jenny Wood
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, I'm completely in love with Jason.
He broke my heart and I just wanted to hug him. I love all of these stories, but I was so looking forward to Jason because he annoyed me in the other books, he's outspoken and bratty and so in-your-face, but I should've known it was kind of a ficade to keep himself from being to vernerable.
As a former professional football player, being gay was hard enough, but finding someone who didn't use him for his status or his money or just to say they slept with
Sarita Chapdelaine
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is a fun and entertaining addition to the Oh My! series and I really enjoyed it. Tony and His Tiger is well written, sweet, sexy, hilarious, the characters are great and I love the storyline. Jason is amazing and I love how caring and giving he is. Tony is not my favorite character in this series and it took me a long time to warm up to him. He is definitely not my first choice of a perfect Dom for Jason but as the story progresses I like how accepting and patient he is with him. They are ...more
Mary Mary
* I was gifted an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review *

This book is FABULOUS!
it's just W-O-W!

It is a wonderful love story with amazing, totally lovable MCs and some super hot sex. It is my favorite type of BDSM story with Dom and sub looking and behaving far from the stereotypes. It was a great pleasure to watch them getting close, becoming friends and then something more. They are completely different and it is obvious that normally they would never give each other a "second glance".

This
Szidi ☼
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely enjoyed this book! But that's not a surprise because I loved the first two too.

Tony and Jason were like water and fire, nobody guessed they were fooling around and not to mention falling in love. But the love and relationship was the last thing, the most important thing was the way they got there!

Loved Jason's brat side it was hilarious, and that scene when he demonstrated how to be a good submissive - oh god, not only Tony got hot and bothered, me too!

I loved how the other
Shannon Tolen
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tony and His Tiger is the 3rd book in the Oh My! Series, and in my opinion, the best so far!
Tony is a Dom and is not interested in any long-lasting relationships, after his only relationship turned out badly. But then he meets Jason. Jason is a former professional football player who is interested in falling in love and spending his life with someone who he can share his kink with. When the two men meet, their chemistry ends up turning into a longer-term thing. But what happens when their
Karen
This was an incredible read. I loved all the angst and the heat in this opposites attract romance. The chemistry between Tony and Jason was amazing!

Tony is not the most open person in the beginning and quite harsh in his judgment of Jason, who is just the sweetest guy, even if a little bratty. Once he does start to see Jason’s other side, he gets very protective which was awesome. I really liked how they explored the puppy play together, those scenes were the sweetest.

Jason’s insecure and
Allison
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, 2019
This may have been the weakest of the three for me mainly because their conflict was kind of nonexistent and dumb. They kept the relationship a secret because ... ? I don't think anyone knows. However I do love them together. I love the idea of this huge pro football player being such a loveable, goofy, nerd. Jason is just the sweetest. Tony is a little more difficult to know because, even though we get his POV he never shares anymore with us than he does with Jason. But it was great that when ...more
Denise GremoryKohta
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!

There is so much I love about this book but it's how, at its core, it's so relatable to many. Okay so we aren't pro ballers and there is no way I could be mistaken for a Domy fitness person but their personal issues I totally get. Finding someone who likes you as you are is hard enough but to find someone who loves the whole you is extremely rare so it's easier to hide pieces than risk it. And who can't relate with having somebody or more like somebodies trying to dictate your life and
Rachel
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!! Another great add to the series. With each book and new couple they become my favorite. Jason and Tony have been circling each other for awhile so we finally get to see what goes on behind closed doors. Sweet, fun, kinky and sexy I couldn't ask for more. Jason about breaks your heart, wanting a chance to really be himself but not finding where he belongs. Tony has walls on top of wall guarding his true feeling and keeping people out. When they come together it's perfection. I loved ...more
Gale Bruckner
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked on this series as soon as I read the title of the first book, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Tony and Jason have been hinted at since book one. I was intrigued because Tony seemed closed off from almost everyone; I wanted to know his story. There were a few times when I thought this story would fall into the common trap of a conflict that could be resolved with a conversation, but to my delight the conversation always happens. It was a joy Jason and Tony navigate their ...more
Sarah Hadley
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC copy of this book. As the 3rd in the series this book was everything I needed it to be. We had seen hints of something happening between Jason and Tony in the earlier books, but they also didn't seem to like each other very much. We finally get the answers to all of our questions! Both Jason and Tony have some issues opening themselves up completely to others, they've both been burned in the past. They have to get past those hurdles before that have any chance of ...more
Bre B.
Beautifully written

This is the first book I’ve read by Lila and andi. I know I’ve seriously been missing out, but I have to say this book was amazing. And although I didn’t read the other books I still got to know the other characters well along with their personalities.
It grabbed my attention from the very first chapter and held it the whole way through. My heart was in my throat a few times as tony and Jason went through their relationship.
I can honestly say that i will be reading teddy and
Courtney Minor
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Long awaited and well worth the wait

Tony and His Tiger is amazing. Honestly didn’t know what to expect between Tony and Jason-other than steamy goodness, and there was no disappointment. I loved the way they came together and had their secret relationship but I absolutely loved the naughtiness and the sweetness. It’s hard not to love Jason from all the other books and Tony’s attention to Teddy but them together is perfect and the fact that there is puppy play and it’s HEA is amazing.
Jane
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was so good! I love this series so was ecstatic when another book appeared in the series! I love seeing familiar faces and how the story slightly overlaps with the previous books. I really started to grow to like Tony and Jason a lot! Their relationship was so unique, but they balance each other out! I am so happy they are growing closer to each other and strengthening their relationship!

*Received an ARC
Alexis Woods
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great conclusion to the series

This was a great conclusion to the three book series. All three surprised and delighted me with the wonderful characters. Tony and Jason rocked their interactions and kink play. The addition of fun puppy play was super cute, best portrayal I've read so far. Totally love these two, and their friends from the series.
KU, contemporary, book in series, BDSM light, puppy play, enemies to lovers
Coline Peterson
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, this was so worth the wait! After getting to know Jason and Tony, their personalities were so evenly matched, how could they fail to finially get together. From there it is a lesson in how to give to what they needed to each other and find their way to happy. This was such a good book, so well written I just sat down, started reading it and just could not put it down, had to know how these two worked it out together! Wonderful job Ladies you did it again!
Torhild Borg
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I fell in love with a book again. Tony and Jason just stole my heart totally.
Jason and Tony took me on their journey where Tony is a Dom and Jason a sub. It's a fun ride with these two men and we see how insecure a popular player can be as a private person. Tony were there for him all the way, and omg now I need to get the previous books too.
I connected with them all and I had some fit of laughter somewhere in this story.
ARC provided by Lescourt ArcTeam

• Spencer (Leashes & Lace #5)
  • Caring For Little Ollie (Different Hearts, #1)
  • Untamed (Untamed, #1)
  • Rules for Santa (Davey's Rules #3)
  • Fixing Little Red (Different Hearts #2)
  • After the Crash (Small Town Hearts #1)
  • Austin (Romance & Revolutions #2)
  • Rules to Break (Davey's Rules, #2)
  • Omega's Power (Irresistible Omegas, #7)
  • Their Boy (The Game, #2)
  • Tanner (Romance & Revolutions, #1)
  • Friends Lovers and Family
  • Nervous Nate
  • Rocket Science
  • Jonah (Romance & Revolutions #3)
  • The Guy in the Window
  • Spreadsheets (Ace's Wild #8)
  • Reunion (Ace's Wild #7)
Andi James has been in love with books and words her entire life. She writes about people finding things — themselves, happiness, love — and edits all kinds of stories. Her two dogs and three cats are her favorite co-workers. She adores coffee, the night sky, and horror movies.

Oh My! (3 books)
  • Teddy and His Bear (Oh My!, #1)
  • Leo and His Lion (Oh My!, #2)