Start by marking “Three Girls Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
Three Girls Books 1-3

Three Girls Books 1-3

(Three Girls #1-3)

This digital boxed set includes the first three books of the Three Girls series. Includes Three Girls and a Baby, Three Girls and a Wedding, and Three Girls and a Leading Man.

Don't miss the follow-up novels: The Truth About Ever After (A Three Girls Book) and the brand new Three Girls and a New Beginning.

THREE GIRLS AND A BABY
Ginny McKensie's life is spiraling out of
Published November 11th 2019 (first published December 20th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Three Girls Books 1-3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Girls Books 1-3

Start your review of Three Girls Books 1-3
Somia
Nov 10, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Freebie on Amazon 10th November 2019
Nenette
Mar 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Light and easy reading... As the title implies, the series is all about three girlfriends, one story for each, related in the first person.

I've read and written a review for first book unbundled, so this review will be for the second and third books.

Common thing for all three is that all of them have gotten over their personal issues, found a man, and moved on (not necessarily in that order though).

It might come across as a bit shallow for some readers, as what most chick lits are, but if one
Lynda Kelly
Jan 11, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: deleted
This is disappointing as she starts well and uses apostrophes correctly and I was impressed. THEN all of a sudden..............she doesn't !! And I got too irritated by the mistakes and packed it in.
It was funny, some good lines in what I did read along with some touching ones too but I just can't be wading through mistakes keeping on coming. They ruin the whole book for me.
Firstly she kept leaving hyphens out like with "at home tests" or "work out these days", then a girl's surname changed from
Cynthia
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Three Good Friends

They have been friends for so long that they know how to be supportive of each other. Ginny has been in love with Josh forever, but they broke up before college graduation. But then he visits and surprise a few 6 weeks later, but he is gone and Jen & Annie help her but then he is back after the baby is born, but the second story includes them and it's about Jen's career. But then she meets Matt. And then Annie's career takes off, but she meets Nate and is afraid. But there
NELL C.
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun Reads

These three books about three friends are enjoyable reads. The writing is great-the stories flow nicely. The characters are likable and I cared about them. They are young so there are many more stories to tell.
Peni
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, contemporary
Please see individual stories for review.
Lester Allen
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This takes you back to the days of best friends and more.

Three stories of life after college and how best friends make life work out. Each book has new developments and new people but the foundation is always the same. I like how the main characters grow but are there foe each h other in each story. I'm ready you check out the next book.
Tanya Livingston
This set started off really well, the first book in the series was well written and I like the characters story. I did enjoy the others but I did feel by the end it had gotten a little samey. One wonders how these independent women have these rather lame issues and fall into so many misunderstandings. Ok read but not great.
Lauren Jackman
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy read following the loyal friendship between Ginny , Jen and Annie .
The highs and lows of relationships are explored within couples and parent and child .

Enjoyed Jens story the most and liked the way each chapter started with anecdote from other books .

Book was witty and has made me want to read more by this author
Jackie corrigan
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Wow really enjoyed the three girls trilogy and the lives of Ginny jen and Annie can't wait to read the rest of the series and much more by Rachel schurig she defiantly nos how to keep you hooked
Cindy T
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great read for anyone that loves babies, weddings, acting, and a love story times three!
Derika
Jan 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book hard to get into at first but I have to say that my perseverance paid off and I ended up really liking it.
Sara Kaminsky
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these books! I've read them twice now. she's an excellent author.
Donna M. Zadunajsky
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all readers
Recommended to Donna by: Ashley Simmons
I loved all three of these books. Highly recommend.
Virginia
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

it's a great series this actually the second time I have read it. I enjoy stories with good endings. your a great writer.
Dawn
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
fun romance books
Rachel Noding
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed these books! Easy reads!
Amy
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An easy read, I loved these books! Loved the characters and each story was entertaining, believable and gripping! Such a good holiday read!! :)
Bobbi
Apr 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed these stories. Fast easy reads.
JAX R.V
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Light and easy reading. Totally enjoyed it.
Nancy
Jul 11, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good book how ever I do wish the author had done more to make it more interesting. I look forward to reading more of this author's work.
Alison Fegan
really enjoyed this triology. loved how the three girls had a great friendship. respecting and being there for each other. yet leading their own life's as well. great holiday read.
RedRedtheycallmeRed
I wrote reviews on the individual books already, so I'll just say I enjoyed this series. Ginny, Jen and Annie were great characters. All were solid, 4 Star reads for me.
Jackie Merino
May 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story about friendship and growing up.
NoraJLeSueur
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best ever

Best plot ever. I enjoyed the storyline and the character's. The way it was consistent throughout. I would recommend these books to enjoys a God romance.
Sallie janes
Feb 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
read all these in within a day love this without so much x
coleen milroy
Nov 20, 2015
Karan Russell
Feb 11, 2019

• A Mistletoe Kiss
  • A Small Town Christmas (Four Irish Brothers Winery, #1)
  • His Miracle Baby: A Bad Boy Romance
  • Riske and Revenge
  • The Bend in Redwood Road (Missing Pieces, #1)
  • Christmas Lights and Cowboy Nights (Marshall Ranch, #3)
  • In With the Tide (Cape Cod Shore Book 1)
  • He's Going Down (One Wild Wish, #1)
  • The Christmas Challenge (The Wilder Brothers #3)
  • I Temporarily Do
  • The Castle Mountain Lodge Collection: Books 5-8
  • Nights with Him (Joy Delivered, #1)
  • Falling for the Firefighter (The Summer Sisters, #5)
  • A Royal Christmas Princess
  • The Wrong Kind of Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #1)
  • Commitment (Redemption, #1)
  • Christmas in Silver Bell Falls (Silver Bell Falls, #1)
  • Take Me Again (The Knight Brothers, #1)

Three Girls (5 books)
  • Three Girls and a Baby (Three Girls, #1)
  • Three Girls and a Wedding (Three Girls, #2)
  • Three Girls and a Leading Man (Three Girls, #3)
  • The Truth about Ever After (Three Girls, #4)
  • Three Girls and a New Beginning (Three Girls, #5)