Start by marking “A Son for the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Son for the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #2)

A Son for the Alien Warrior

(Treasured by the Alien #2)

Can she create a new family with an alien warrior?

On the anniversary of the disappearance of Mariah’s sister and nephew, Mariah returns to their last known location, expecting to find only painful memories. Instead, she encounters an alien spaceship and recklessly sneaks aboard, taking one last chance to be reunited with her family.

The desperate move sends her across the
Published December 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Son for the Alien Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Son for the Alien Warrior

Start your review of A Son for the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #2)
Ira
3.75 stars.

A better story than the 1st book in the series.
It wasn’t just about an alien guy need a wife though, there’s a little bit more in here actually! Lol.
You should read it if you like a light and entertaining Sci-Fi romance.

I read it last week, it deserves a review and available on KU.
See that cover? Yes, just like 1st book, the kids are really part of the story too.

Umaiya ❄️Ramblings of a Scattered Mind❄️

I heard this was better than the first book so I gave it a shot.

Don't really know what to say *shrugs*
2.5 "it was okay" stars.
Amanda Perkins
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Less alien abduction and more alien stowaway, this second installment in the Treasured by the Alien series introduces us to an entirely new cast of characters—minus one perpetually beat up Vedekian with a conscience, who I hope finds someone to treasure him as well—featuring aspiring singing star, Mariah, and wandering trader, Captain Cestov. Both are on a search for missing family members but instead find each other and everything they thought they didn't want.

So.

Like the last installment,
Kelly
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, man, I like these alien warriors. They're strong, patient, and resigned to living a life alone after the bulk of the females of their kind were wiped out. As it turns out, they're not fated to stay alone like they thought and I LOVE THAT.

Seriously. A warrior who can't control his tail around the person he's attracted to (which sounds weird, but it's seriously adorable when their tail goes wandering off to stealthily wrap around their lady friend's wrist or ankle or waist) and who tries to
Lisa M
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Mariah, while grieving goes to the last place her sister was seen a year ago. She finds aliens and hides on their ship hoping to go find her sister and nephew. She is discovered by one who is trying to stop the slave trade and he vows to help her try to find them. Cestov has been searching for his brother for five years. They had an argument and his brother left without saying anything. Together they will find out what happened with their families and so much more!

I received a free copy of
Robin
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great second in a series that lives up to the original. The characters are unique from book one with Mariah being a total free sprit who compliments Cestov, a fellow wandering soul. As with book one (Mama and the Alien Warrior), this story is more romance with just enough suspense that makes it a must read. Enjoy!
Andie
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition

This was a great second story in the series. Both are stand alone, but this book does have characters from the first story to move this story alone. Very much enjoyed reading it.
Twilla Wickedly Sweet and Synful Book Blog
Love the slongas and the cute kids. Although I am not a fan of instalove I liked this story. I’m a fan of both the authors. I love me some reptilian alien alphas. I wish we got to see Cestov in action. He was a warrior. I can’t wait to find out what happened to the troublesome female from the first ship. I have a feeling she’s going to be the next heroine. The ending was sweet and satisfying.
Gale Albright
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love how these stories bring different species together to form families. The storyline is beautiful and also bittersweet. My heart was heavy for the missing brother and sister, but satisfied with the ending.
Tina
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Son for the Alien Warrior

I really enjoyed Cestov and Mariah's story. This was a very moving story that touched your heart. The world building was fascinating and the supporting characters were very good. I would recommend this book and this series. I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Jannie Cv
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full of warm fuzzies!
I love this story! Although our heroine has some close calls, luck is with her. Mariah is desperate to find her sister, Judith, and her nephew, Charlie. Along the way, she finds the love of her life. Cestov is a sweetheart! That tail just can’t resist touching Mariah. What an adventure they have! It’s an excellent book, with a delightfully heartwarming conclusion. You’ll meet many interesting characters as you make your way through the story. I couldn’t ask for a better
Serena Buffaloe
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This dynamic duo strikes Again !!!

To say that I enjoyed this book immensely is an understatement !!! It is an utterly fabulous work of love
In this story we see Mariah . She is the sister of Judith, who had been reported
" missing" . No clues . No anything. On the anniversary of Judith's disappearance along with her young son Charlie, Mariah finds herself back at the sight where Charlie's stroller was found. This is where she spots something definitely Weird.
Mariah , sees a spaceship !!
Of
Rainbow_Unicorn
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it
**Rainbow_Unicorn Reviews**

SPOILERS AHEAD

So Mariah is looking for her missing sister and nephew when she stumbles across a spaceship and sneaks onboard. There she meets our favourite outcast Kwaret who helps her survive long enough to meet Cestov, our H.

Of course Cestov is attracted to her and agrees to take her into safety. Mariah wakes up from a nap and helps herself to a shower, finger smashing her pussy while screaming Cestov's name only to be caught in the act. Ok firstly who would do this
JML
Cestov and Mariah

How can a book be so enchanting and so sad at the same time? This book runs the gambit of emotions! Mariah misses her sister and her nephew they went missing a year ago and she know something terrible!e has happened to them. She goes to the place they were last scene and sees something that she believed only to be in science fiction movies, a spaceship! She gets the crazy idea to show away onboard because she fee!e I. Her but that this is what happened to her sister. From the
Nancy VanSpunky Reads
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
As far as Sci-Fi Romance is concerned, Honey Phillips & Bex McLynn are the "dynamic duo!" Mariah basicially abducts herself when she boards an alien ship in search of her lost sister and nephew. Luckily, she first encounters an alien friendly who helps hide her. Captain Cestov comes across the pair and his wayward tail tells him Mariah is his mate. (I always love those tails!!) #givemetails Cestove is one patient and kind male. I enjoyed the fun addition of the Slongas (an alien animal) and ...more
Joetta Spurling
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hope there is a book 3

A Son for the Alien Warrior: Treasured by the Alien 2
By Honey Phillips and Bex McLynn
Kindle unlimited purchase
Mariah's sister Judith and her nephew Charlie have been missing for a year. Going to the last place they were seen she never would have thought she would see a spaceship. Yes like in real aliens.
Cestov hasn't seen his twin brother since they agued, now on the hunt to find him he comes upon a male asking for help. in their search for their family, they might just
Anuschka
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome book. So well written and interesting, that I could not stop reading till the end!!
Mariah lost her sister a year ago, she just vanished. Mariah decides to pay her respects at the last place her sister was. When she gets there, she notices a weird shape inside mist. A spaceship! Mariah figures aliens stole her sister, so she sneaks aboard. While heading, she meets someone who tries to help her.
Cestov is trying to find her brother who vanished five years ago, after an argument. He
Annie
Loved Castov and Mariah's story
Mariah sneaks onto a space ship, looking for her sister and nephew who disappeared a year ago. She is hidden by one of the aliens who is working against his people to end their involvement with slave trade. Mariah finds herself in the hands of a Cire merchant who is looking for his twin brother.
Castov and Mariah are drawn to each other. Castov finds what he though was impossible, a mate and a chance at the life his brother left to find.
A fun fast paced and steamy
Chrissy
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Unexpected

So loved this story and wanted to give it 4.5 stars. So far I have really enjoyed both books in the treasured by an alien series and I think there's plenty more that could be told in this universe ; like a other abducted women as well as maybe even some of the other aliens wether they were secondary characters or just alien species that were interesting and mentioned in passing. But even if this series sticks to the Cire, these authors have created a wonderful and hot species I won't
Ashley (Red-Haired Ash Reads)
Mariah sneaks on board an alien ship in the hope that she can locate her sister. Unfortunately it's a slaver ship but she finds an ally who helps her. They contact a Cire warrior named Cestov to get her off the ship and to report the crew. As soon as Mariah sees Cestov she is instantly at ease and attracted to him, and his tail. They both are searching for their siblings and promise to help each other. This beins their journey of searching for their siblings and learning how to be a family.

I
Emily Lindsey
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an emotionally and deeply addictive story

Mariah and Cestov had me glued to the pages, I couldn't put it down! Mariah was brave and stupid at the same time in her search for her sister. That kind of loyalty is inspirational. Creative was searching for his brother too. I loved the idea of how the story pulled a kind of six degrees of separation thing, in a minimal way, and it supported the plot. They were destined to be together in a combined epic Heroes journey. I loved the development of
Sherry
Mariah
I've lost my mind. I actually stowed away on an alien vessel. My sister Judith and my nephew Charlie disappeared from this same park. Maybe these aliens are responsible.
Cestov
Captain of the Wanderer is looking for his twin brother Bratan. It's been 5 years since he has last seen him. He wants to ask his forgiveness for not listening to him when he said he wanted to settle down and have a mate and a child. A family.
on the planet Driguera, Cestov and Mariah met. Not knowing that they both
Sakura
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Let me start my saying that I love Honey Phillips and read every book of hers that I could. Unfortunately, I did not enjoy this book as much as her other ones, but it was still a good read.

I loved the Little Mermaid reference to a Dingle Hopper and all the steamy moments between the two main characters. My biggest issue is that it went from a sci-fi novel to a Wild West one that left me a little confused and the ending left me wanting a bit more.

All in all it was another good read from Ms.
Sammie Harley Ann Moore
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect next step in the series

I had been impatiently waiting for more of this series and was pleasantly surprised when it popped up as published. It's a wonderful addition to the series and makes me want more of Judith and Barat's story, as well as more from this series. I love how the mate bond happens and the sensitivity and emotional depth that the Cires possess. A good difference from "traditional" alien romance where the reptilian and insectoid races tend to be the bad guys, here they are
Jacqueline's Reads
Dec 24, 2019 rated it liked it
It was okay. It wasn’t as great as the first one but I’m
Also a mood reader and that could have been my problem. I liked that the book is dialogue based but I do feel like the pace is a bit slow. It seems to take forever for things to happen.

I like the premise is the book. Nothing wrong with a single daddy storyline. Although it’s a bit of false advertising since the child doesn’t come until further down the book.

I like that it’s a steamy book but I could have done with longer steamy scenes but
Jane
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you read Mama and the Alien Warrior, you will already be familiar with this universe. Mariah is grieving the loss of her sister and has come to the spot where she disappeared. Instead of finding a peaceful place to mourn, she finds a space ship and slips onboard bound and determined to find out what happened. Unfortunately, it's a slave ship, but with someone's help, she manages to escape.

Captain Cestov is hunting for his brother who left after an argument, so he is sympathic to Mariah's
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m gonna say this really quickly and then I’m going to run away and hide........ IlikeditbutIpreferedthe1stone. Whew! There were a few things that bugged me, how was her slaver friend after for example. However there was also much to love, the animals, the way the H spoiled the h, the young alien sidekick, the tortured doc and his secrets....I really could go on. Literally the only reason I took a star away is that I’m rating it as a second book in a series. Had this been a stand-alone id have ...more
Barbara
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book two in the Treasured by the Alien series a well written story that kept me turning pages. I wonder if Kwaret the Vedeckian ever gets to meet them again. This is Captain Crestov Tok'Loren and Mariah's story of how they are both looking for family he a brother Bratan and she a sister Judith and her nephew Charlie. They also have Maldost a young Afbera, a slonga family which Lilat is part of, a drinking Doctor Whovian are just some of the people that make up his crew. They will find out what ...more
Bubbles The Book Pimp
Second instalment from this awesome writer duo.

Mariah wants nothing more than to find her sister and nephew, after stumbling across an alien spacecraft and sneaking aboard...not only does she find answers to the questions regarding her missing family but also a love worth questioning all the things she believed she wanted in life.

A fast paced, wonderful sweet and steamy read that is both touching and emotionally heart breaking at the same time. As always I’m looking forward to reading more
Kristel Coetzer
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
What can I say, another wonderful story by Honey Phillips. From the first line, I was so involved that I read most of the book through the night! The story begins with Mariah, who takes a huge chance and becomes a stowaway on an Vedeckian ship . She is searching for her missing sister and nephew. I was not ready to meet Cestov, the tall, green loving alien with a tail!
Highly recommend this book if you are seeking a story with adventure and love....especially if you have a thing for alien hunks.
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Wolvenk Holiday (A Women of Dor Nye Novella)
  • Heart of the Agraak (The Mate Index #9)
  • A Gift for Medif (The Mate Index #10)
  • Contagion
  • Crex (Captured by Aliens #2)
  • Chosen By A Beast (Hearts Of Stone, #1)
  • Draconians Queen (Draconian Warriors, #6)
  • The Pet Project
  • Untamed Hunger (The Infinite City, # 3)
  • Penny's Protector (Icehome #10)
  • Bound (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #6)
  • Shadow Assassin (Galactic Order #7)
  • The Monarch's Mate (House Of Kaimar, #2)
  • A Mate for Oigr (The Mate Index #8)
  • Veraza's Choice (Into The Dead Fall, #5)
  • Caveman Alien’s Enemy (Caveman Aliens, #10)
  • Pythen Blessing (Galactic Order, #6)
  • Krygor's Hope (Braxians, #3)

Treasured by the Alien (2 books)
  • Mama and the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #1)