Start by marking “The Christmas Cupid” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Cupid

The Christmas Cupid

Crystal Bell is very much afraid that all she wants for Christmas is Max Angell.

Since Crystal saw him dashing into traffic to save a child who’d spotted Santa on the other side of the street, Max has been her Christmas hero. But Crystal has a perfectly fine life, which includes a solid career and a dependable if unexciting long-distance boyfriend.

So Crystal plays Cupid and
ebook, 1, 206 pages
Published November 14th 2019 by Darlene Gardner

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Cupid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Cupid

Start your review of The Christmas Cupid
LMR
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Darlene Gardner & Booksprout!
The Christmas Cupid by Darlene Gardner The Christmas Cupid By: Darlene Gardner
A Twist O' Fate Brought 'em Together, But "The Christmas Cupid" Shows Them The Rest O' The Way!
She sees the Perfect specimen of Manliness...
And He just swooped in & SAVED a Child!
Too BAD She's already Tak'n, committed with a long-Distance Relationship that's actually pretty Uninspired!
But He deserves SomeOne...
Sooo She'll PLAY "The Christmas Cupid" to fix Him up!
'Cept the MORE Dates She sends Him on via "The Christmas Cupid,"
The more She thinks He's
KL Cassanello
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crystal Bell witnesses Max Angell save a little boy from getting hit by a car, and realizes how special he is. She already has a boyfriend (long-distance and not very exciting), so she begins to set him up with her single friends. This isn't working for either of them, and they recognize that they want to date each other, but they're both afraid to speak the truth. This is a very nice book to read - cute story, the main characters are sweet together, plenty of funny moments. This is my first ...more
Fleur
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
I just loved how Crystal swooned over Max as soon as she laid eyes on him and before she knew who he was and then felt a spark when she met him. I hated how she was in such a drain of a relationship and tried to veer Max to her friends but the heart wants what the heart wants. All the match making just topped off this book about love from a distance and gave you plenty of laughs, awkward moments and sweetness and the twist with Crystals room mate was a surprise but also kind of sweet too!

I
Barbara
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well written Christmas story of two people Crystal Bell and Max Angell who can match their friends together but are to afraid to tell each other their feelings. I enjoyed reading this story and seeing how these two finally let the other know how they felt. This is the first book by this Author that I have read I will be looking for more by her. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Elizabeth McDaniel
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crystal found the perfect Christmas hero.......he was perfect even for her. So she started setting Max up on dates. But Max was in live with Crystal. What a mess these two made keeping their true feelings from each other.

Elvira
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read with an awesome storyline that has well developed and engaging characters that have lots of chemistry. The smooth flow of the storyline makes for a good reading time.

Tayra Sanders
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book hooked me from the beginning. I just couldn’t put it down. I fell for these characters and, what a story just perfect.
Darlene Gardner left her life as a newspaper sportswriter behind for love and romance. She has more than 30 books in print, from single-title romantic comedies to emotionally charged family dramas. She’s currently self publishing updated editions from her backlist and working on a series of Young Adult romances with paranormal elements. That is, when she’s not playing tennis.