Start by marking “A Christmas Wedding: A snowy London love story (Rory & Jack, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Christmas Wedding: A snowy London love story (Rory & Jack, #3)

A Christmas Wedding: A snowy London love story

(Rory & Jack #3)

Christmas. A Wedding. Family. It’s the Perfect Storm…

For Rory Kincaid marrying Jack, the youngest son of the aristocratic De Lacy family, on Christmas Eve, is a dream come true. Handing over the wedding planning to Jack’s mother, the strong-willed Lady Diana, is turning out to be more of a nightmare.

As their big day approaches, the pressure’s on and the strain is beginning
Published November 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas Wedding

Start your review of A Christmas Wedding: A snowy London love story (Rory & Jack, #3)
michaela ⚘
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, m-m, soft, arc, holiday-rm
I made the mistake of not reading the other two books in the series before reading this one. While I didn’t feel completely lost and it could be read as a standalone — I think you’d get the most enjoyment starting from the beginning of this couples journey together.

This is a sweet romance that follows Jack and Rory as they approach their wedding day. They are, of course, met with some obstacles they have to overcome — along with an overbearing mother who is determined to have things done her
Megan
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
What began as a tender and tame story of finding the person meant to open the way from painful past experiences to contentment and love has now become a healing journey of finding a heart's true home and all the crazy complications that go along with that. Carving out your own forever isn't all cupcakes and rainbows, especially when stronger personalities get in the mix. Seeing Jack and Rory not only forge a stronger bond together, but also find their ideal balance was a perfect way to continue ...more
ButtonsMom2003
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really love Rory and Jack.

I fell in love with Rory and Jack a year ago when Ms. Ryecart wrote her first Christmas story, A Kiss Before Christmas. Next, she wrote a follow-up Easter story for them, An Easter Promise, which I also loved.

A Christmas Wedding has Rory and Jack getting ready for their big day, a simple wedding on Christmas Eve. Things don't go exactly as planned after Rory and Jack agree to let Jack's mother handle the wedding arrangements. You really can read this book as a
Xanthe
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect story for this wonderful couple that I've fallen in love with over the series.
It's really easy to feel a deep connection between Rory and Jack right from the start, something that has built up over the three books of the series.
Rory gets overwhelmed with his new booming bakery business and the planning of their upcoming wedding, something Jack's mother has stepped up to help with. Her domineering ways aren't helping either!
Along with the wedding, Rory has a ghost from his past
Joyfully Jay
Nov 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: sammy
A Joyfully Jay review.

I rarely find myself in this position, but this is one time where I definitely feel that this novel could have actually delivered the same emotional impact without affecting the storyline in a much shorter format. I felt that the pace of the book dragged often, and that the same fretting and distraught internal conversation Rory had with himself was repeated too frequently. Honestly, since there was very little external drama save the brief appearance of someone
Elle
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have followed Jack and Rory from the beginning and I still love the two of them together. This is about their wedding, and Ryan is still wondering how his friendship with Jack developed into love. A lot of it is insecurity, in that how can a 'commoner' really become accepted as part of an aristocratic family?

This is a really lovely Christmas story from A. E. Ryecart. It's a lovely entertaining storyline, with really engaging characters. Rory still feels that he's not good enough for Jack, but
Lisa
You don’t have to read all three stories but I would recommend it as they follow on nicely one after the other.

It’s a truly wonderful Christmas story that’s so sweet it would melt a cold heart. Added in the donkey gate story and an overbearing well meaning mother in law and you have some laughs.

Jack and Rory have defiantly stood the test of time. They have take all the obstacles in their way to make their love flourish and bloom from friends to husbands.

Fantastic friends to lovers opposites
Sharon Cox
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given a free copy of this book in return for an honest review.
Please note you must read all three books in order to really appreciate them.
I give 5 stars when I have really enjoyed the story and it is well written and well edited. Once started I didn't put the book down until I was finished. I have enjoyed this series from book 1 and I was looking forward to seeing Rory and Jack getting their happily ever after. They do have obstacles to overcome - a very determined future mother-in-law
Karolina Cebula
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
After two years of a flourishing relationship, "watered" each day with love, tenderness and closeness of a beloved person, Rory and Jack, just like flowers, are close to being in full bloom and saying "I do". Their wedding is planned for Christmas Eve and although all the preparations are done by Jack's mother, the stress associated with this special day still makes Rory feel bad. But how could it be otherwise when the ceremony, which was supposed to be small and modest, slowly grows without the ...more
Mari  Cardenas
4.25 Stars!

A Christmas Wedding is book 3 in the Rory & Jack series, but it can be perfectly read as a standalone, which is what I did, I'll likely go back and read the previous books, because I really liked Jack and Rory together and would love to read their whole story.

Rory and Jack own a bakery that is getting more and more successful and on top of that, they're planning their Christmas wedding, well, rather, Jack's mother is planning their wedding since they don't really have much time.
Cheryl
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for the ARC read, I voluntarily give this book an honest review. What was supposed to be a simple wedding was getting blown up to a bigger event Jack was finding out. Rory was plans was being ignored by Jacks mother. Rory is in for a few surprises one unexpected guest before the big day. Will Rory and Jack get their dream wedding or will Lady Diana take it overboard? The wedding day dawns with little monsters and all. A wonderful sweet wedding just in time for a Christmas romance. Just ...more
BookSnuggle
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
A Christmas Wedding by A E Ryecart is book number three in the Rory and Jack series.

This is a sweet series of two people from very different backgrounds. Christmas time is a special time for Rory and Jack since they met during the Christmas holidays. Their bakery is doing well but with a higher demand due to the holidays and getting ready for a wedding Rory is feeling stressed out. Jack’s mom is taking care of the wedding plans and things are getting out of hand. Rory feels that they won’t get
Amy Dufera
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AE Ryecart's A Christmas Wedding is full of romance and tenderness.

Rory and Jack are preparing for their wedding. Along the way the have to deal with a bossy mother and more. I enjoy that although there are issues, it never becomes overly angsty.

This story has everything sweet and romantic about the holidays. It includes a watch, some sexy moments, Christmas carols, and all the feels of the holidays.

This is a beautiful story of family. It's the story of a man who has no family, finding one with
Kellie
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jack and Rory are so sweet and loving together. This book is full of love and family. With their upcoming wedding and the success of their bakery Rory is stressful. All that Rory and Jack want is a small wedding with their closest family and friends. With Jack’s mother taking over the weddingsthey are a little worried about how it will turn out, but it turns out lovely with a wonderful happy ending. I definitely recommend this book. It is such a marvelous sweet love story. ...more
Ζωή Παππά
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
In this book we find Jack and Rory running a successful business and getting ready for their Christmas wedding. The preparations for the wedding and the busy bakery are making Rory stressed out but Jack is always there to help him relax.
It was a wonderful love story. Very warm and sweet. It had a wonky Christmas tree, a very special dog and a donkey named Desmond. And it was beautifully written. I enjoyed it very much.

I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Sarita Chapdelaine
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is a sweet and fun addition to the Rory & Jack series. It is great to see how well they are doing with their impending wedding and their bakery. Rory and Jack are so cute together and I love how supportive and loving they are with each other. There are a couple surprises in this story and I love Jack's family. The ending is beautiful and I look forward to seeing what the author has in store for us next.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Patricia Nelson
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this marvelous, sweet, grab-you-by-the-feels, charming, engaging, beautiful, poignant, hilarious, snarky, and delightful story. I couldn't help but snicker at how Jack's mother bulldozed her way into taking charge of Rory and Jack's wedding, and love how things eventually ended in such a lovely fashion.
Joan Hughes
David Williamson
Gayle
Megan
A.E. Ryecart
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tessi4M
Nov 26, 2019
Percyl
Nov 21, 2019
Sadonna
Dec 01, 2019

• The Christmas Deal
  • The Christmas Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #1)
  • Mr. Right Now
  • Final Play (Fake Boyfriend #6)
  • The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings (Black and Blue #1)
  • Daddy's Boy
  • Off Duty (Hazard and Somerset)
  • Reindeer Games (Ace's Wild, #6)
  • The Black Marble Pool
  • Six-Packs and Snowshoes (Hearts of Snow Lake, #5)
  • Impostor (Alexander Gregory Thrillers #1)
  • Tallowwood
  • The Heat Professor (Nerds Who Knot #4)
  • Trifles and Treasures (Hearts of Snow Lake #4)
  • Yuletide Treasure (Goddess-Blessed, #3)
  • Talk to Me (Sloan Brothers, #1)
  • A Villain for Christmas
  • Satan Claus is Coming to Town
A born and bred Londoner, she may have moved to someplace more leafy but the city is still very much part of her DNA, which is why her books are set in and around present-day London, providing a thrilling, metropolitan backdrop to the main action.

Rory & Jack (3 books)
  • A Kiss Before Christmas (Rory & Jack, #1)
  • An Easter Promise (Rory & Jack, #2)