Start by marking “Mafia Light Box Set (Brute, Beast, Brash and an extended Christmas Epilogue)” as Want to Read:
Mafia Light Box Set (Brute, Beast, Brash and an extended Christmas Epilogue)

Mafia Light Box Set (Brute, Beast, Brash and an extended Christmas Epilogue)

RELEASING NOVEMBER 18TH!!!

Three books for the price of one!!! For a limited time, bestselling author SC Daiko brings together her mafia light romances in a box set with an extended Christmas epilogue.

BRUTE “a hurricane of a story! Intense, steamy and some dark secrets,” Stina, Book Haven Book Blog.
BEAST “a wonderful story, that will pull on your heart strings and bring

To ask other readers questions about Mafia Light Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mafia Light Box Set

Start your review of Mafia Light Box Set (Brute, Beast, Brash and an extended Christmas Epilogue)
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

Brute:
Two people that have known loss become neighbors and their kids become great friends. But the adults don't like each other very much at all.

Daniel has an attitude that beats them all. He wants nothing to do with his beautiful neighbor and her cute daughter. But his son has made a friend, and he will do anything for his son. Except give his heart away.

Catrin has just moved in, and she is ready to move on from her husband's death. When she meets Daniel, he comes across as a well brute. But
Rhiannon Hall
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read these books individually and absolutely recommend them and what better way than a box set!

Brute by name Brute by nature ....or is he?

Both Daniel and Catrin have had an awful few years I will even say one more than the other when Catrin and her daughter moves next door to Daniel and his son she is quite taken back by Daniels brutish attitude and decides to stay away from him but how long will that last after all there is only so much the young Welsh girl can take before she'll need to
Julie Workman
Brute
Catrin and Daniel are broken, after both losing the love of their lives. Throughout the book their story unfolds and its a beautiful lustfilled one. I love all of s.c.daiko books and this one is no exception. can't wait to read Beast

Beast

Gleb and Eva's story grips you from the first page, it draws you in and demands your attention.
I absolutely loved it, the raw love that spills from this story fills your heart.

Unbelievably Raw, Devastatingly beautiful and Amazingly Written by a wonderful
Stephanie
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This set is EVERYTHING! I'm talking lust, fear, betrayal, action and suspense. The men and the ladies that love them through everything made this set such an exciting reading experience.
Dora
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic box set!! These were really HOT Mafia stories, and you will be missing out if you don’t read them. I couldn’t put them down—they were that good—enemy to lovers! These books were packed with suspense, drama, kidnapping, sex and intrigue—letting you know what to expect later. But they were also entertaining, captivating, humorous at times, heartwarming and emotional. The characters will fascinate you and frustrate you at the same time.

BRUTE
Daniel Collins (aka Alexei Sokolov) changed his
Julie
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved these excellent stories. Each one is full of action, tension, mystery and love. I highly recommend them all and here’s a chance in this box set.

******

Brute:
Brute is a story that grabbed my attention right from the beginning. The main characters were complexed and both had broken pasts which drew them together.

There’s terrible heartbreak, dark secrets that must be kept for safety and steamy bedroom action that develops into deep love.

This was a captivating mafia/romance, with well
Chikap09
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These three in one box set?? Grab it now!! They are all phenomenal!

Brute

Once again SC Daiko delivers. Brute follows Daniel and Catrin, who are neighbors. Our hero is in hiding with his 5 year old son, Ben, in a remote part of England. Our heroine, in turn, is just looking for a new start with her daughter, Becca, who is the same age as Ben. Their kids is what brought these two together initially, but the sexual tension between them cannot be denied. Daniel tries repeatedly to distance himself
ScarletFix
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a boxset containing 3 of my favourite SC Daiko Maffia stories

Brute

Both Catrin and Daniel have been scarred and broken from losing the loves of their lives. Ending up neighbours they find themselves more and more drawn to each other, but they’re both trying to fight it. Will Daniel’s secret break them in the end?

Cat and Daniel have great chemistry together, the story is both heartbreaking and enthralling and I couldn’t get enough!

The story of Gleb and Eva. Gleb we have met before in
Helena Gant
Brute:

I have never been more excited for a book to be released! Having read all of SC Daiko's books, I knew this one was going to be fantastic. I was not disappointed! Brute is everything I was hoping it would be, and more! This story has it all. Suspense, action, humour and romance.

Brute is a intriguing, captivating book and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It will definitely grab your attention from the first page and holds your attention to the very end. I highly recommend this book to anyone
Donna
Beast
Holy Beast! What a read! One of the best reads of 2018! My first book by SC Daiko and it won’t be the last. Definitely a one click author. If you want to read a book with an alpha badass who is protective over ‘what is his’ and a female that is sassy with that caring nature and all the feels and twists and turns ... READ THIS BOOK!! Don’t miss out. Off to read Brute now ;)

Brash
S.C. Daiko is a 5 1-Click Author!

Brash is a ‘lighter’ read than S.C. Daiko’s other mafia books but just as good! A
Debra Phiri
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brute:This story is so beautiful! Heart wrenching and takes you to a place deep inside. You can’t help but hope things come together and really want the happily ever after for these characters! It ended to fast as I was so involved in this couple/family!
Beast:SC Daiko has a gift for story telling! I was hooked from page one and when it ended, I wanted more! I was so involved that it ended far to soon! Deep, strong and wonderful characters that make you root for them and have hope for their
Kathy Seabrease
Brute:

Every Book SC writes is Fantastic!

This is the 5th book by Siobhan that I have read in less than 5 days... I am devouring them...read one of them twice... Daniel and Darrin despite their pasr and heartache have found each other...with the odds against them, they find a way for love to conquer... Additional bonus... Crossover characters from 'Nanny'... Love that!

Beast:

Another book I couldn't put down!

Glen was a man's man... Full of fire and confidence, even though he lived on the edge...Eva
Gladys
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a terrific box set of romances. Brute is a really great read! This is a heartwarming and spicy read. Daniel and Catrin have amazingly hot chemistry. A poignant story of loss, pain, enduring, and letting go and moving on. A very entertaining and pleasurable read. Beast is a real page turner. The gripping storyline offers readers lots of steam, emotions and twists. Gleb and Eve make quite the couple. He is all alpha male and she's sassy and spunky. Together they generate plenty of heat and ...more
Danielle Marlowe
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SC Daiko did a great job on this box set. Brute, Beast and Brash were great stories. Each story was written well with strong plots that had many emotions. The stories were packed with suspense, action and more. Catrin and Daniel, Eva and Gleb, Aly and Ben were strong characters. They went through a lot, their journey had many bumps but they were made for each other. They were drawn to one another, the connection was strong between them and their chemistry was off the charts. They were great ...more
Tine Eintzen
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved these 3 books and I'm super excited to see them in a single edition now. Uh and don't get me started on that Christmas epilogue :D
BRUTE and BEAST were awesome reads but BRASH was absolutely outstanding. All of them really book to treat yourself to.
I had absolutely no triggers with these but loved all the romance and excitement in them.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This trio of mafia love is an awesome set of stories! These men are rude and crude, but there's no doubting they find love in the most unexpected ways. Brute, Beast and Brash are action-packed and sexy men who will light up your kindle!
Jimette Ross
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Check out this book on Goodreads: Beast http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41...

Check out this book on Goodreads: Brash http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41...
LORRIE
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
These were exciting and excellent stories. There were conflicts, action, sexiness and romance.
Laura †
orit mathews
Jennifer Gray
Emma
S.C. Daiko
Nov 13, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Georgiana Ostrander

• I Dare You
  • Sins
  • Eleven (Eternals, #1)
  • Fight For Us: a Second-Chance Military Romantic Suspense
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
  • Forever (Soulmates 4)
  • Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas Book 4)
  • The Reluctant Bride
  • Shark's Edge (Shark's Edge #1)
  • Cherry Bomb
  • Cooper (Savage Kings MC #10)
  • Minotaur's Mate
  • Six More
  • The Untouchables MC: Books 1-4
  • Touched By The Devil (The Devil's Riders Book 7)
  • Trace of Evil (Natalie Lockhart #1)
SC Daiko, aka Siobhan, is a bestselling British author of contemporary romance and romantic suspense. When she isn’t writing or looking after visitors, she loves to swim in the sea, travel around Europe, sample different food and enjoy local wine. Siobhan has worked in the City of London and taught languages in a Welsh high school before moving to Italy, where she now lives with her husband and ...more