Start by marking “Little Bird (Advantage Play, #3)” as Want to Read:
Little Bird (Advantage Play, #3)

Little Bird

(Advantage Play #3)

Can be read as a standalone

She’s the princess to the Romano family. A little bird who wanted to fly away until I was tasked with kidnapping her for safe keeping.

It’s too bad her brother pissed off my boss. Now he's going to use her as a pawn.

However, as soon as she opens her pouty little mouth and peeks up at me with those red-rimmed eyes, I make a decision that could kill
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 249 pages
Published February 25th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Little Bird, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Bird

Start your review of Little Bird (Advantage Play, #3)
Jessica Alcazar
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rae-kelsie
Find my thoughts HERE! ...more
Michelle
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I am speechless. I received an Advanced Reader Copy of Little Bird and all I can say is WOW! Little Bird is a must read book. I couldn't put it down. I loved getting to see the events that happened in Dark King play out in a different point of view. Dex was always a different kind of soldier but I love his loyalty, not necessarily to Kingston or Burlone but to Regina. His loyalty never swayed from protecting her! I can’t wait for the next book.
I’ll just be here patiently waiting!
Christina Pannell
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Little Bird kinda starts off in the middle of Dark King. This does need to be read with the series Wild Card, Dark King, then Little Bird
This is Little Bird and Dex. She has been kidnapped. Dexs job right now is to keep her as safe as he can with Sei around. She is terrified. He is furious.
It gives her POV and Dexs POV. The two have this instant attraction but also you can feel the chemistry between them both..
But what will happen when Dex learns who his Little Bird truly is?
Up until about 50
CS
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm not quite sure what made this a full five star read, but I think it just hit all the right buttons for me. It was dark, with the H being a conflicted cold henchman for his utterly evil crime boss who dealt with perverted mind games, slavery, trafficking, rape, and murder. Dex was truly losing his humanity before he started to regain his feelings after being assigned to protect his boss's new fruit. His little bird is referred to "fruit" by the evil Burlone as he dehumanized all the women who ...more
Teri
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This author may have gotten your attention with her sweet reads but there is nothing sweet about the Advantage Play series, well that is if you are talking about the story, certainly not the Kingston and company. The first part of Dex and Regina's story is carefully done to not be a repeat. Instead we get a different pov which fills in all of the gaps. Of course I fell in love with this author for her skill at doing that. Their story isn't an easy one but none of this series has been so far so i ...more
Chris
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Little Bird is book 3 in the Advantage Play series and it is just as exciting as the first two books and filled with just the right amount of intrigue and angst!
I highly recommend that you read the first books in the series to fully understand dynamics of who the characters are and the underlying plot that is ongoing.

This is Dex and Regina (Little Birds) story. Loyalties are questioned, relationships are cemented but a family’s name can make all the difference in your future. Dex and Regina be
Kimberley Jane
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Little Bird - Book 3 in the Advantage Play series by Kelsie Rae.

5star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Following on and slightly over lapping from book 2 but from Dex and Regina's perspective.

This could easily be read as a stand alone but why read just one when you can read all 3 😘

This series holds me and grips me and though I initially struggled with book 1, I am in LOVE with Dex and his developing relationship with his brother and the Romanos!

I felt the way he adores his Little Bird and would do anything for her thanks t
Krisz
Shelves: arc-review
Little Bird was such a great book. I couldn't put it down.
Part of the story is about the weeks Regina was in capture, the same timeline as in Dark King but through different POVs and without being repetitive. It was very well written.
I loved Regina and Dex together but it definitely was Dex who stole the show. He was loyal to Regina down to the last cell of his body. I rooted for them so much. After some new exciting twists and turns in this book I can't wait to read the next one to find out wha
Carrie
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just...wow! I need a new adjective! Little Bird was great! I loved seeing the events of the end of Dark King play out from a different stand point. The world that Kelsie Rae has created is full of complicated characters and a fantastic storyline. Dex and Regina are great! At first I felt like they fell too fast, but the more time they spent together, the more their connection came through.

I cannot wait to see how the story evolves and ends! Not that I want it to, mind you! Can’t wait to see
Tracey Vuolo
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Little Bird by Kelsie Rae will have you on the edge of your seat from start to finish while taking your emotions for a hell of a ride! Dex and Regina are both trapped in impossible situations that will have your heart trying to beat right out of your chest. You will want to scream, cry or even hope someone gets murdered as all the air rushes out of your lungs as you try to catch your breath. Little bird is intense, provocative and dangerous but the love that consumes this couple is spellbinding. ...more
Vickie Jones
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omgosh. Little Bird kept you wanting more. I've never been a fan of mob family books but Dex and Little Bird stole my heart. I was so engrossed in this amazing story I read it in 1 day. A capture prisoner love story. Just amazing ...more
Carly Wilson
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‘Little Bird’ is the third book in the Advantage Play series by Kelsie Rae. Just like the previous two books, it contained more drama, more mystery and even more dodgy dealings!

I can’t help but binge read every single one of these books! There’s just something about Mafia romances that lure me in, and the Romano family is no different.

In book two you learn of Regina Romano’s kidnapping, so it isn’t surprising that this book highlights her journey as one of Burlone’s prisoners. She is locked up
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review by : Jennifer
(4 stars)

This is the third of the series, and the previous two books need to be read before reading this. Starting sort of in the middle of book two, we get some events that we already "saw" from Kingston or Ace's POVs, but now we get them from Dex or Regina. Being one of Burlone's right hand men isn't really all that it's cracked up to be, but Burlone is the one that took Dex in, gave him a roof over his head and food in his belly, so that has been the reason for Dex's loyal
Vilma
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG - Regina and Dex's story continues in this, the third installment of the Advantage Play Series. I love Regina's haughtiness, even when she was scared; I loved that she found a 'bad' guy who gained her trust and she loved him wholeheartedly. I loved how Dex rose to the challenge to find a way to protect his woman, even when her safety put his life on the line.

Oh my gosh, another installment of this series that leaves me with all the feels, angst, desire, love, fear, anger (extreme anger at th
Nicole
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Little Bird is the third book in the Advantage Play series by Kelsie Rae. You do not have to read them in order, in fact I have not actually read Wild Card and Dark King. At first I was hesitant about a book thats based on the mafia and human trafficking. This book is definitely a change for Kelsie Rae. I jumped right in not knowing if I was going to like this or not. I was totally shocked and surprised at how sucked in I became, thank you for that Kelsie. This book was hard to put down. The con ...more
Naughty Nightie
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow Kelsie has done it again and blown me away with another hard to put down read. Dex is a soldier for Burlone and finds himself in the dark side of the business. He has to look after the "passionfruit" and keep them away from the other men. He starts falling for his "Little Bird" that has to keep her safe from everyone else before Burlone's event.
Will he keep her safe and what will he do when he finds out who she really is. Despite both their circumstances, you can feel the love and chemistry
Kendra Myers
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Addictive! Suspenseful! Amazing!

This series is such a departure from the sweet romances I've come to love from Rae, yet I love it just as much, maybe even more. A dark story with a twist of romance and a bunch of suspense makes for an amazing combination.

When Dark King (book 2 in the series) ended we were left wondering what exactly happened to Regina and Q while they were being held by their disgusting captors. We knew they made it out, but at what cost. And what exactly is going to happen wit
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc
I haven't read book one 'Wild Card or book two 'Dark King' yet but I read this. Yes this can be read as a standalone as I wasn't lost at all in the story but afterwards I read the blurbs for book one and two and think it will be best to read in series order.

Like the authors other books I have read I couldn't put it down. Regina and Dex are fire and I have a feeling Diece and Q will be just as intense.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to
Kim Gauger
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok so I’m going to say first—read Wild Card and Dark King before you read this! Trust me, you want the back story!
Now, this book was freaking so amazing!!!! Kelsie went from sweet romance to mafia like a BOSS! This book, so far my favorite of the series. The loyalty to his little bird is hands down amazing. This book will steal your breath, it has heart, amazing violence and little amounts of scorching heat.
Five star no doubt mafia romance. Ends with a to be continued and I can’t wait for more
Heather Navarre
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the advantage play series. This is Dex and Reginas book.

It isn’t an easy journey for the two of them. There are some parts that made me a bit angry but necessary to the story.

The story starts about halfway through book 2 and we see if through a different point of view. So much happens in this book.

I’ve been reading Kelsie since Liv was released and I fell in love with that book and her writing.

I patiently wait for more books to come out, I know they are worth the wa
Angel
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rae's third installment in the Advantage Play Series explores Regina and Dex's relationship, while wrapping up the slightly loos ends of Book 2. Dex and Regina as a budding couple are powerful! I loved this book, and if this book were the conclusion of the series, it would be a phenomenal one! Great pacing, great tension. Rae has a knack for pulling the reader in and making them feel. Regina and Dex definitely gave me all the feels! ...more
Lana-White Hot Reads
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just WOW. This series just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Dex and Little Bird's chemistry is off the chart. Faced with the unthinkable, Dex makes Little Bird's life a little easier while she waits to be sold by Burlone. In the process, they both fall in love with each other. Dex is now determined to help her escape and warn Kingston of the upcoming danger they are in. The last five minutes was mind blowing and I can't wait for the next book.
J. Ockenhouse
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have not read the other two books in the ADVANTAGE PLAY series YET and I wasn't lost or didn't understand the story. Regina and Dex spark catches you and you can't help but be drawn to the flame that grows as you get deeper down the rabbit hole.

Kelsie certainly has a way of bringing each scene to bold mental detailing. It may be backwards but I will be adding the other books to MUST read list.

I received an ARC for an honest and voluntarily review.
Danielle Whitmore
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Theresa Doherty
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Intense, dark, suspenseful romance, Regina, had defied her brother Kingston Romano and it had come back to bite her, she had been taken and Dex the man who had was watching over her had done his best to make sure she was kept safe everything had gone wrong when it became clear exactly what was planned for the girls especially Regina, the only thing is, is DeX a good guy or

Natalie
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Little Bird (Advantage Play #3) is another excellent book by one of my favorite authors, Kelsie Rae. Even though Regina and Dex meet under less than perfect circumstances, they are perfect for each other. I’m so happy the story didn’t end with the first two books, Wild Card and Dark King. I can’t wait for the next book.
Shirley
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
The third book in the series, this overlaps a bit of Dark King from a different point of view, giving us a little more insight that we didn't have before.
As the war between families heats up, we find out where loyalties lie and just how far some will go to prove those loyalties.
The chemistry between Dex and Regina is palpable. There's also plenty of action, suspense and drama that kept me more than entertained, I can't wait to read the next in the series!
Angela
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing follow up...leaves you breathless for more. I love the characters and the suspense is off the charts!!! Another 10 Star read by the awesome Kelsie Rae
Christy Warthen
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An emotional story about a love so strong you would be willing to endure ANYTHING for it.

I voluntarily read an advanced copy.
Lauren
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok so let me start by asking is there anything this author can't write? I love her signature Sweetheart series which are amazing sweet, heartfelt and some rom com romances and then this series is the complete other end, all dark and brooding and hot and I'm here for it!
I'm so happy that we got Dex and Regina's story and I was not disappointed. I don't want to spoil anything about this book but the drama and suspense! I simply cannot get enough and I need more!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Taken by Her Prince
  • Blood Always (The Five Families #3)
  • The War (Bratva Blood #2)
  • The Throne of Hate (The Romanos, #2)
  • The King (Bratva Blood #1)
  • Adrian's Vengeance
  • Until Tomorrow Comes (Beauty in Lies, #1)
  • Shadow Man (Grayson Duet #1)
  • The Soldier (Bratva Blood, #0.5)
  • Corrupted Angel (Belluci Mafia, #1)
  • Corrupted Empire (Belluci Mafia, #3)
  • A Mate for Quill (Forbidden Shifters Book 6)
  • Don't Come
  • Savage Vow (Ivanov Crime Family, #1)
  • The Throne of Fear (The Romanos, #3)
  • Raging Storm (The Raven Boys Series Book 5)
  • Dark Captor (Dark Syndicate, #2)
  • Gilded Tears (Kovalyov Bratva #2)
Kelsie is a sucker for a love story with all the feels. When she's not chasing words for her next book, you will probably find her reading or, more likely, hanging out with her husband and playing with her three kiddos who love to drive her crazy.

She adores photography, baking, her yorkie, Bob, and her devon rex, Mara. And now that she's actively pursuing her writing dreams, she's set her sights o

Advantage Play (5 books)
  • Wild Card (Advantage Play, #1)
  • Dark King (Advantage Play, #2)
  • Bitter Queen (Advantage Play, #4)
  • Black Jack (Advantage Play, #5)