Start by marking “Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)” as Want to Read:
Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)

Easy to Fall

(Hard to Love #4)

From USA Today bestselling author Willow Winters comes the epic conclusion to the heart-wrenching, edge-of-your-seat gripping, romantic suspense, Hard to Love series.

With her I was always on the highest high. That's why it was so easy to fall.

Published March 24th 2020 (first published February 24th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Easy to Fall, please sign up.
Brandy
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)
Roxs Reads
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Easy To Fall had me falling into despair but I held onto hope that author Willow Winters knew what needed to be done to deliver a show-stopping conclusion. I don't think you'll be surprised to know that she did just that!

The final installment of Seth and Laura’s story was everything I could have hoped for—and more! The love connection, and painful angst, the suspense—it all came together in such a perfect way—it honestly touched my heart to the very core. The connection between the story and th
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
Emotional. Captivating. Soul-Shattering.

Willow has done it again. She has torn me into pieces and stitches me back together with her words.

Seth and Laura’s story is one for the books. Their lives, their experiences.. their love. I love for all of it. I was so consumed by them. Their lives became my life. Their story became mine. I was sucked into the pages.

Seth and Laura have grown so much and you can see their growth throughout the whole series. Trauma, danger, heartbreak. It all shaped them i
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
This. Book.

This is the book I've been salivating over for what feels like forever. This is the book that has had me both eager and terrified to get my hands on it. This book, in all of its heartache and its intensity and in all of its uncertainty, was one of my most highly anticipated reads in recent memory and I can not say this loudly enough... IT. WAS. EVERYTHING.

Seth and Laura's story is unbelievable. When I think back on where they began, when I think back on everything they've gone throu
A Book Obsessed Brit
After being left reeling following that cliffhanger of Tempted to Kiss, I was so eager to start the fourth and final book in the Hard to Love series! This book took me on a journey and it was the perfect journey for Seth and Laura. Nothing has EVER come easy for this couple but no matter what, they always come back to each other, tethered as soulmates with that unbreakable bond.

The first half of the book sucks you in by starting with a tease when it comes to Marcus, yet another secret to add to
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
ITitle: ➳ ❤ Easy to Fall
Series➳ Hard to Love 4#
Author: ➳ Willow Winters
⭐⭐⭐⭐
Publication: March 24th 2020

LIVE

ღ Easy to Fall was just phenomenal.
Great read that I really & I truly enjoyed it, from cover to cover! Be prepared to get your heart rip apart with Seth & Laura once again

This story might have taken 4 books get here, but here we are at the conclusion to this amazing series… There are so many different ups & downs, so many roads that you have to stop & feel & try to put your broken heart awa
TheSassyNerdBlog
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2020-reads
I thought I was ready... I THOUGHT I COULD HANDLE IT... But I was so not ready for the conclusion of Laura and Seth's story. Throughout the last four books in the Hard to Love series I have had my heart broken, my mind spun in every direction possible at once, and my nerves on overdrive and my ass on the edge of the seat waiting for each plot twist Ms. Winters threw my way and let me tell you now... This series has taken me on a rollercoaster rides of emotions and I honestly thought I was ready ...more
Ky reads romance
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Your absolute new obsession.
Let me just say this series is Willow’s absolute best work. It is phenomenal and will knock the wind out of you. You will never want to leave Seth and Laura’s world, especially after this final installment.

Your heart won’t be ready for the strength of Seth and Laura’s bond, I can tell you that. When you remember where they started and now where they end, it’s groundbreaking, earth shattering, bone chilling LOVE.
A love that can withstand all, a love that will give y
K.S. Rochell
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Utterly addictive.. phenomenal... This is the true definition of perfection...
I couldn't stop turning pages. I had to have it all. Every word in this book was everything!

Captivating... emotional.. Rievting.. This is hands down one of Willows best book to date, Willow does a masterful job of immersing you in this world of friendship, honor, betrayal loyalty, and love.

Easy to fall SLAYED MY SOUL.!! It broke me my heart was shattered.. Pulse pounding, emotionally draining.... epic.. Simply magnif
it.sgottabethebooks
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There aren’t enough words to express my feelings about Seth and Laura’s final book. It is heart wrenching, beautiful and captivating . The journey that Willow Winters takes us on is full of twists and turns but the final destination is definitely worth it . Easy To Fall as well as the rest of the Hard to Love Series has wrecked me in the best possible way. Seth and Laura have a love so deep and so pure. One can only wish for a love that profound. The author has penned a series that is worthy of ...more
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Wow! The final book in the series hit me right in the feels! This couple’s journey was such a thrill ride.
There were so many unexpected twists and turns. My mind was reeling in some spots and my heart completely filled to the brim with emotions at the end. I loved the end of this journey so much. It was so worth the wait.
W. Winters
Feb 12, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Easy to Fall, the thrilling FINAL instalment in the Hard to Love series is now LIVE!! I am so freaking excited!! Start your binge read today!!!

AmazonApple BooksKoboB&NGoogle PlayAudio

photo HTL_SERIES_BINGE_zpsgjrooceb.jpg
Athena D.
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

Willow Winters utterly destroyed me with this book! The gut wrenching, gamut of emotions I endured while reading Easy To Fall held me captive and made this book unputdownable.

The author’s way of storytelling draws the reader in to the point of evoking whatever emotion she intended them to feel while devouring her words. Seth and Laura’s story is an experience you don’t want to miss!

I was just getting over a book hangover when I started this book and am there once again; and n
Sarah N
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The epic conclusion in the Hard to Love series by Willow Winters will wreck you, captivate you, and ruin you for your next read! Easy to Fall is intense, emotional, and so raw.

I know you're dying for this book after that big ol cliffy, and once you pick up Seth and Laura's last book, you will not be putting it down! Buckle up, grab the tissues, and enjoy the ride! It's beautiful, angsty, and an epic tearjerker! Fall deeper into the Cross Brother's world with twists and turns you won't want to m
Elle Kennedy
Easy to Fall, the thrilling FINAL instalment in the Hard to Love series by USA Today Bestselling Author Willow Winters is now LIVE!!!! Start your binge read today!!!

“I never stood a chance without her. The two of us were made for one another. It's as simple as that. The world could try to rip us apart, but it would fail. Until this.

My Introvert Romance Blog
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart of hearts, what heartbreakingly beautiful PERFECTION!!!

Willow Winters wrote her heart and soul out in this book. Just when you think she has delivered her best, she creates yet another MASTERPIECE to top it off. This series surpasses everything you could want in an all out emotional and suspenseful mafia romance.

Easy To Fall consumed me every part of me while ripping out my heart out piece by piece; breaking me, messing my head, stealing my every breath, evoking raw emotions and un
Sue
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seth and Laura. Wow! What a beautiful, gut wrenching, amazing story from Willow Winters. It will shatter your emotions. I loved it!
EducatedBookFreak
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book (and series for that matter) are the type of books that consume your every thought, make the hours, minutes and seconds fly by so quickly you wonder where the day could’ve possibly went when you were in your Seth and Laura obsessed world. She makes the world around you disappear so you can be one with them. It is seriously unputtadownable and you won’t want to put it down!!

I was amazed, emotional, utterly gutted by this final book with Seth and Laura. The way this story twists and tur
Heidi
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! My head and heart are reeling. After the ending of Tempted to Kiss, I really did not know what to expect. Seth and Laura’s story has been filled with ups and downs. Their story is a journey of what true love is. The Seth and Laura have is so pure, true and unbreakable. Both are willing to risk it all for each other. This last book was heart wrenching and beautiful. Willow did such a perfect job writing the journey Seth and Laura went through. This final book will give you all the feels and ...more
Bambi Bloomfield
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Willow has delivered another phenomenal book series! Easy to Fall is the final book in the Hard to Love series and it was a fantastic ending! So many feelings and emotions swarmed me through this book and I loved every minute of it! The ups, the downs, the downs again and then in her great fashion, Willow mended my heart at the end! I wish I could give many more stars!!
Linda Dunn
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One love will burn your soul forever...

Seth and Laura smashed my heart to smithereens in this final story. I felt different stages of emotions, stunned, dazed and yes traumatized. But my faith in Willow Winters never left me. Willow Winters has always blown me away with how she connects her characters so beautifully.

Seth astounded me and had me weeping with no filter. Laura proved she was a courageous and brave woman when faced with the many risks she had to face. The love Seth and Laura have fo
Meghan March

Gem
What a finale!
An emotional and epic ending to a truly captivating series.
Easy To Fall was always going to be something special to be a fitting end to the Hard To Love series. And my god it was!
Willow once again puts her heart and soul into this book and it shows with every page you read. The emotion she pours into every chapter, every page, it stays with you.
This series is truly spellbinding and I highly recommend it.
Momandbooks
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seth and Laura’s story is one for the ages full of tragedy, strength and love

My heart was not ready for this final book in Seth and Laura’s story. During reading I gasped, I cried, and I yelled at my kindle multiple times all while swooning and falling more in love with there story.

This last story was amazing and exactly where Seth and Laura’s story was suppose to go. This book is full of love and moments you will never forget.
Becca
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love Conquers All! At least in the case of Seth and Laura. I feel like this book is a gift from Willow Winters after Tempted to Kiss left me feeling like I needed therapy. I also now understand what is meant by heartbreakingly beautiful as it is messy and hard and so beautiful all at the same time.

I got to read what I was yearning for. For Seth and Laura do what was easy for them and that is to love each other. I have felt from the beginning that they needed to be together, were meant to be tog
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 BEAUTIFUL HEARTFELT STARS!! Wow....I was on the edge of my seat with the end of the series. My emotions were all over place with Seth and Laura's story, but as always this author give us a ride you will never forget. This series will always be in my heart. If you haven't read it you need to start it now. ...more
Ashley Olson- lovestoread08
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely devoured this book and read it in a couple of hours!! It did take me a couple days to sort out all of the emotions that wracked through my brain once I finished! Prepare your mind and your heart Willow is about to take you on the ride of your life with this final book of the Hard to Love series and it couldn't have ended more perfectly!! You will love Seth even more than you thought was possible!!! Hard to Love honestly should come with a warning label that it will leave you in majo ...more
Rachel Dyken

photo HTL_SERIES_BINGE_zpsgjrooceb.jpg
K. Bromberg

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Delicate
  • You Are My Reason (You Are Mine, #1)
  • A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)
  • You Are My Hope (You Are Mine, #2)
  • A Kiss to Keep
  • Black Ice
  • Breathless (Merciless, #3)
  • Heartless (Merciless, #2)
  • You Know I Need You (You Are Mine, #4)
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • You Know I Love You (You Are Mine, #3)
  • Possessive
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • After the Fall (The Fallen Men, #4)
  • The Trade
  • Beyond Measure (Ruthless Doms #2)
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date!

Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!

Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: https://willowwinterswrites.com

All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow started writing after having her

Hard to Love (4 books)
  • Hard to Love (Hard to Love #1)
  • Desperate to Touch (Hard to Love #2)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)