Start by marking “Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)” as Want to Read:
Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)

Easy to Fall

(Hard to Love #4)

From USA Today bestselling author Willow Winters comes the epic conclusion to the heart-wrenching, edge-of-your-seat gripping, romantic suspense, Hard to Love series.

With her I was always on the highest high. That's why it was so easy to fall.

I never stood a chance without her. The two of us were made for one another. It's as simple as that. The world could try to rip us
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: March 24th 2020

Start your review of Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
This. Book.

This is the book I've been salivating over for what feels like forever. This is the book that has had me both eager and terrified to get my hands on it. This book, in all of its heartache and its intensity and in all of its uncertainty, was one of my most highly anticipated reads in recent memory and I can not say this loudly enough... IT. WAS. EVERYTHING.

Seth and Laura's story is unbelievable. When I think back on where they began, when I think back on everything they've gone
Athena
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS

Willow Winters utterly destroyed me with this book! The gut wrenching, gamut of emotions I endured while reading Easy To Fall held me captive and made this book unputdownable.

The author’s way of storytelling draws the reader in to the point of evoking whatever emotion she intended them to feel while devouring her words. Seth and Laura’s story is an experience you don’t want to miss!

I was just getting over a book hangover when I started this book and am there once again; and now my
it.sgottabethebooks
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There aren’t enough words to express my feelings about Seth and Laura’s final book. It is heart wrenching, beautiful and captivating . The journey that Willow Winters takes us on is full of twists and turns but the final destination is definitely worth it . Easy To Fall as well as the rest of the Hard to Love Series has wrecked me in the best possible way. Seth and Laura have a love so deep and so pure. One can only wish for a love that profound. The author has penned a series that is worthy of ...more
Sue
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seth and Laura. Wow! What a beautiful, gut wrenching, amazing story from Willow Winters. It will shatter your emotions. I loved it!
W. Winters
Feb 12, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Are you ready for the FINAL book in the Hard to Love Series? Seth and Laura's gripping romance comes to a heart stopping finale in EASY TO FALL!

Pre order now:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3bmNXXF
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2SjCeQM
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2vWnZtG
B&N: http://bit.ly/2unVLYc
Google Play: Coming Soon

Not started the series yet? Start reading today!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2zfEWgR
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2OsX0x9
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2Qsytau
B&N: http://bit.ly/3BNHTL
Kobo:
K.S. Rochell
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Utterly addictive.. phenomenal... This is the true definition of perfection...
I couldn't stop turning pages. I had to have it all. Every word in this book was everything!

Captivating... emotional.. Rievting.. This is hands down one of Willows best book to date, Willow does a masterful job of immersing you in this world of friendship, honor, betrayal loyalty, and love.

Easy to fall SLAYED MY SOUL.!! It broke me my heart was shattered.. Pulse pounding, emotionally draining.... epic.. Simply
A Book Obsessed Brit
After being left reeling following that cliffhanger of Tempted to Kiss, I was so eager to start the fourth and final book in the Hard to Love series! This book took me on a journey and it was the perfect journey for Seth and Laura. Nothing has EVER come easy for this couple but no matter what, they always come back to each other, tethered as soulmates with that unbreakable bond.

The first half of the book sucks you in by starting with a tease when it comes to Marcus, yet another secret to add to
Ashley Olson- lovestoread08
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely devoured this book and read it in a couple of hours!! It did take me a couple days to sort out all of the emotions that wracked through my brain once I finished! Prepare your mind and your heart Willow is about to take you on the ride of your life with this final book of the Hard to Love series and it couldn't have ended more perfectly!! You will love Seth even more than you thought was possible!!! Hard to Love honestly should come with a warning label that it will leave you in ...more
Bambi Bloomfield
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Willow has delivered another phenomenal book series! Easy to Fall is the final book in the Hard to Love series and it was a fantastic ending! So many feelings and emotions swarmed me through this book and I loved every minute of it! The ups, the downs, the downs again and then in her great fashion, Willow mended my heart at the end! I wish I could give many more stars!!
Momandbooks
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seth and Laura’s story is one for the ages full of tragedy, strength and love

My heart was not ready for this final book in Seth and Laura’s story. During reading I gasped, I cried, and I yelled at my kindle multiple times all while swooning and falling more in love with there story.

This last story was amazing and exactly where Seth and Laura’s story was suppose to be. This book is full of love and moments you will never forget.
Gem
What a finale!
An emotional and epic ending to a truly captivating series.
Easy To Fall was always going to be something special to be a fitting end to the Hard To Love series. And my god it was!
Willow once again puts her heart and soul into this book and it shows with every page you read. The emotion she pours into every chapter, every page, it stays with you.
This series is truly spellbinding and I highly recommend it.
Becca
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love Conquers All! At least in the case of Seth and Laura. I feel like this book is a gift from Willow Winters after Tempted to Kiss left me feeling like I needed therapy. I also now understand what is meant by heartbreakingly beautiful as it is messy and hard and so beautiful all at the same time.
They are imperfect in some of their decisions for the perfect reasons. I couldn’t love two people more!

This is the finale I needed. There were some tears, both good and bad, and my heart just grew
Linda Dunn
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One love will burn your soul forever...

Seth and Laura smashed my heart to smithereens in this final story. I felt different stages of emotions, stunned, dazed and yes traumatized. But my faith in Willow Winters never left me. Willow Winters has always blown me away with how she connects her characters so beautifully.

Seth astounded me and had me weeping with no filter. Laura proved she was a courageous and brave woman when faced with the many risks she had to face. The love Seth and Laura have
My Introvert Romance Blog
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
•• ARC REVIEW••

Oh my heart of hearts, what heartbreakingly beautiful PERFECTION!!!

Willow Winters wrote her heart and soul out in this book. Just when you think she has delivered her best, she creates yet another MASTERPIECE to top it off. This series surpasses everything you could want in an all out emotional and suspenseful mafia romance.
Easy To Fall consumed me every part of me while ripping out my heart out piece by piece; breaking me, messing my head, stealing my every breath, evoking raw
Heidi
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! My head and heart are reeling. After the ending of Tempted to Kiss, I really did not know what to expect. Seth and Laura’s story has been filled with ups and downs. Their story is a journey of what true love is. The Seth and Laura have is so pure, true and unbreakable. Both are willing to risk it all for each other. This last book was heart wrenching and beautiful. Willow did such a perfect job writing the journey Seth and Laura went through. This final book will give you all the feels and ...more
Courtney Jackson - CNC Bookish Vibes
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲. 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧!

Ruined...that is what I am.

This conclusion to Seth and Laura’s story is so unexpected. The gripping events that lead to the ultimate HEA are mind blowing. Willow has created a world where all these amazing characters live and you wonder how she manages to keep you entertained, this story right here is proof!

Seth and Laura have it far from easy and this last installment of their story is a testament of that fact. This quote, in my opinion captures how this story will make
sidvicious
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have so many feelings invested in this world and the individual characters that Willow has created. She blows me away EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. with her words. There are only a handful of authors I one click and never think twice and Willow is and will forever be one for me.

Seth and Laura were a force of their own. The pain they endured was so heartbreaking. The strength they had to carry through was admirable. It was SO much and yet so heartwarming. I just cannot wait for everyone who loves the
TheSassyNerdBlog
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
** Round two- REVIEW TO COME SHORTLY**
Ayesha Owais
rated it did not like it
Feb 12, 2020
danielle miecznik
Trish Tinsley
Melanie Jo
Nov 11, 2019

• Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Kisses and Wishes: One Holiday Wish / Collared for Christmas / Stolen Mistletoe Kisses
  • Dear Ava
  • Breaking You (Blackthorn Elite #2)
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • Credence
  • Deception and Chaos (Chaos, #1)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • Tell me to Fight
  • All I Want Is A Kiss
  • Pinky Promises
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Infini (Aerial Ethereal, #2)
  • Sweet Victory (BTU Alumni, #3)
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date!

Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!

Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: https://willowwinterswrites.com

All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow started writing after having her

Hard to Love (4 books)
  • Hard to Love (Hard to Love #1)
  • Desperate to Touch (Hard to Love #2)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)