Start by marking “Rebellion” as Want to Read:
Rebellion

Rebellion

Publisher’s note: Since the original publication of the sneak peek for this novel, changes have been made to main character names. What follows is the story of Brittany & Dylan. All other aspects have remained the same, including plot, scenes, and storyline.

Brittany

Solo. Private. Detached.

I’m used to going through life alone. I’m used to running my own show and work
Expected publication: December 13th 2019 by Evelyn Montgomery

To ask other readers questions about Rebellion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebellion

Start your review of Rebellion
Brittnie Becker
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Britt and Dylan have Only one night One chance and One moment until they don't ..

Dylan soon finds out he has a new partner on his case trying to take down the drug cartel.

But he never expected it to be Blondie. He would soon find out that's one of the many secrets she kept from him. Will these two
Be able to work together to close the case?
Or will one night of passion and walls built up be their downfall with the lack of trust
Dylan has built up for woman.
Will their boss Tom fire them because
Shanna Swenson
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Who doesn’t love a broody, Latin-American FBI agent who’s a closet romantic? And a sassy, broken heroine with a dark past?!

This is one action-packed, steamy, romantic ride, just in time for Christmas too.
Get ready for Brittany and Dylan to sweep you off your feet and take you to Miami where you’ll encounter drug cartels, revelations that will break your heart, and unexpected love.
I loved these characters; Brittany is strong, tough but also earthly vulnerable too which made her super endearing.
Kristina Simkins
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another outstanding read from this author. She has given us an amazing story with wonderful characters once again.

Hold on to your hats and heartstrings because Brittany and Dylan take us on a wild, non-stop ride full of secrets, enemies, family, love and a collision of pasts and present. Grab your copy to join the FBI Agent, the FBI Informants, and other characters on a journey that will keep you on the edge of your seat and give you all the feels.

Highly recommended!
QueenOfBooks88
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Evelyn does it again! Another amazing story! I was hooked from the get go, This had my chuckle, swoon and even cry! Brittany wow what a woman, Strong, courageous and beautiful. Dylan oh my gosh he's my new book boyfriend for sure I'm staking that claim! A sexy hunk, brilliant father and strong courageous man! This story will take you on a rollercoaster of emotions and one you will definitely love ...more
Evelyn Montgomery
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Growing up, I always wanted to be a writer. With a natural attraction to films full of suspense and romance, I knew one day I wanted to try my hand at a “bad boys” / “Romeo & Juliet” type novel.
Releasing this on my birthday was just icing on my cake!
I love stories that aren’t afraid to tackle “real life” situations, inner thoughts and help heal damaged souls. This book is no exception.
I’ve told each reader to buckle-up, because Rebellion is a wild ride with many twists and turns. I hope
Britney Chavez
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You guys!!! This book was OMG, so flipping good!

Something totally different from Evelyn but I loved it so freaking much! Just gah it was amazing.

So much action and twist and turns, I didn’t see half of the stuff coming and just seriously so good. The story behind Brittany and Dylan and each of their past was written so good. You felt everything they both have been through.

This review might be short but that is cuz 1. I have no words but what I have already said over and over lol. And 2. I don’t
Nina
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dylan & Brittany share one passionate night together, after weeks of sexual tension. They are both broken from situations in their past & Dylan doesn’t trust easily.

Believing they won’t see each other again, when he turns up undercover looking for his new partner. He is shocked & a little bit angry to see Brittany is his new partner.

Rebellion is heartbreaking, emotional sexy & very steamy. Overall it was a good read, and I wouldn’t hesitate to read more of this authors work.
Suny Oliva
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rebellion by Evelyn Montgomery is a spectacular read. From start to finish, it just keeps you hooked. From the how Dylan and Brittany were so sexy together to the plot itself. I cannot putting this book down I love the connection from the moment they meet, Evelyn did good with this book. It’s overall, an amazing read that I highly recommend.
Nicole Rodrigues
Karen Lovvorn
Dec 02, 2019
Amber
Dec 03, 2019

• Stars over Abundance (The Abundance series, #4)
  • The Intimidation Game (Game Series, #1)
  • Mythical Creatures
  • Second Chance Rescue
  • Saddler's Start (Saddler #1.5)
  • Unrequited Love (Frozen in Time #1)
  • A Summer of Chances
  • Treacherous
  • My Holiday Secret: A Fake Fiancé Contemporary Christmas Romance
  • Unexpected Love
  • What Do You See? (What Do You, #1)
  • Drawn Blue Lines (Carrera Cartel, #3)
  • Romancing the Beach
  • Runaway Bride
  • Leave Me (Touch of Death #2)
  • Loathe Me (Touch of Death #1)
  • Cheeky Candy
Evelyn Montgomery has known one thing since as far back as she can remember, she wanted to be a writer.
Born in Orange County, California, she grew up scribbling notes and drawing stick figures on blank pages and stapling them together calling them her latest book. Her family moved to Northern California when she was five, and throughout the years her writing evolved to poems, songs and short