Start by marking “Bohemian Law (Traveler, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bohemian Law (Traveler, #1)

Bohemian Law

(Traveler #1)

I saw her for the first time dancing by the fire.
With her arms high above her head, and her plump lips singing along,
I thought I’d never seen a woman more alive.
Completely opposite of me.
Repetition, consistency, and control have left my life without meaning.
But then there was Theodora.
Keeping me on my toes and forcing me to have new experiences.
The only problem with cap
ebook
Published by Indie

To ask other readers questions about Bohemian Law, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bohemian Law

Start your review of Bohemian Law (Traveler, #1)
K. Webster
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was an absolute pleasure to read! Misty paints a whimsical world with endearing characters that lures you in right from the start. The personalities and scenes she creates are incredibly imaginative and ones that you don't just envision, but that you live. I was there. Right there with the characters as they fumbled through their sometimes awkward and always adorable love story. Thea is a free spirit with a wild heart. It only makes sense that Law is rigid and obsessive and her absolut ...more
Carolina León
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nothing seems ordinary about this story. It’s simply UNIQUE.

Never thought my first read of 2020 could be as enchanting as “Bohemian Law” was. However, the only one to blame is this, passionate and talented author.

Misty Warren has a way with words that can captivate you from the first page and not let you run away until you experience every feeling, every place, and every heart-wrecking moment she creates in order to keep her stories in a very special place in your heart and soul.

Then here I
Abibliophobia-the fear of running out of things to read 🥺
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Such a cute book! This is my favorite of the series!

Thea was adorable and a true free-spirit which was the perfect ying to Law’s Yang.

Law was a little uptight, brooding, and a total control freak. They were an odd, yet perfect pairing.

Overall, awesome story!
oritty: books and i (tilayov)
83576925-10157880837472733-4644435281498341376-o

Thea ans law are such a power couple, they are very different but they accept each other for what they are and are willing to make changes where the other one has an important issue.
i laughed so much reading this book -Thea is trouble, reckless and bohemian and law(rence) is order, calm, and law abiding but she takes him off his comfort zone and she gives color and warmth and laughter and energy to his organized, lonely o.c.d world and for her he is her rock, the one accepting her for who sh
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Shelves: favorites
Y'all, this book consumed my life for several days!!!! Truthfully, I finished several days ago and I am still thinking about it.

Misty Walker, you knocked this book wayyy out of the park. Freaking HOME RUN!!!! And I am going to go ahead and say it....Bohemian Law is now my very FAV book by you!!!

I don't want to give too much in my review....but I have always been fascinated in the Gypsy life. I always watch the My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding when it comes on. I am not saying that this is what this bo
Rochelle
Aug 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I have read from this author and I liked it. Good opposites attract romance between Thea and Law. Great chemistry between them. I wasn’t sure that if I was going to like this story but I am so glad that I did take the chance to read it. Good read.
Three Chicks
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

This is the first book that I have read by Misty Walker and I cannot wait to read more from her. This book was captivating and from the moment I started reading I did not want to put it down. It is a love story between two people who could not be more opposite from each other. It explores a lifestyle that I have yet to see written about. And I loved it!!

Law is a businessman who is anal in so many ways. He wants all aspects of his life to be in perfect order, from hi
Ariadna Basulto
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wild and vibrant Romani young woman. A straight-laced, no-nonsense CFO. Add a 10+ year age gap, tons of chemistry, sprinkles of laugh-out-loud moments, and you have a book the begs to be read.

Law and Thea are as opposite as they come. Law is CFO, lover of cleanliness, order, and creature of habit. Thea is street-smart, seeming carefree, wild, and lives and leaves chaos wherever she goes. But opposites indeed attract when these two worlds collide and holy guacamole is there an explosion of spa
Elizabeth Clinton
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What happens when a OCD CFO man meets a outgoing Romani young woman, a lot of antics that will have you falling for these two incredible characters.
Law Packwood is a man who loves everything in his life to say the least perfect, his home life , his job, even when it comes to relationships but what he never expects is to meet a young woman who will turn his life totally upside down.
Thea Vanslow is a young woman who has been raised in a life that is considered a Romani life, never staying in one
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
4.5 soulful stars.

A captivating story of opposites not only attracting but imploding in the best way possible.

Thea is young, naive, but head strong. Knows what’s right and wrong while pushing her boundaries.

Law, is Law, lol there’s really no way to describe him, he is unique, but when Thea breaks those mundane walls he has? It’s magic to see him mature right along with Thea.

Their story was one of a kind.

What do you get when one wandering soul seeks roots destined for her? Bohemian Law.
Nicole Dykes
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!

I've never read this author before, but the cover grabbed my attention right away and I instantly downloaded a copy! Thank goodness the inside matches the outside!!! I loved Thea and Law! This book was so well written and so different from any story I've ever read! I loved every second of it! Can't wait to read the next one which is waiting for me on my Kindle
Kinga Abigel Szabo
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
5 stars.
This is my second book from Misty, and definitely not the last one. It is a little different then Conversion, but just as great. It's lighter, has more humor in it, it is freaking hot and is just a fun book to read. It can't be anything else then interesting, when a flamboyant, bohemian, free spirited, sassy, young gypsy girl, Thea, meets the older excentric, neat freak, germophobe, workaholic Lawrence. He has a great job, leads an orderly, might say boring, lonely life, which get's tur
Caroline Arnoux
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is definitely a must read. This story is really cute and I loved every page. Already the world chosen by Misty is really amazing. I find this part original because it is the first book that I read with Bohemians and it was really very well develop but also very interesting to see how they can live and how they see "foreigners".

Théa is a confident young woman, who assumes her origins, who adores her roots and who would do anything for her family. She is free, she is cheerful, courageou
Rowan Parker
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a unique, captivating, eye opening experience that was! This is the third book by Misty Walker and in my opinion the best so far, her writing just goes from strength to strength.
I wasn't sure what to expect but this was not it! I am admittedly a little obsessed with different cultures and find the Romani was fascinating. This book gives us a great understanding of their ways and beliefs.
Loved that this was a little slowburn, Law (CFO of the largest casino in Reno) fought the attraction
Linda Lee
Apr 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable story about two people from very different worlds, taking a step into the unknown. It was a unique storyline and I loved the flawed characters. It was witty, angsty, carefree and unpredictable.

Lawrence is rich, a financial officer of a casino in Reno and newly un-engaged. Needing to take sometime out for himself, he sees her in a chance encounter. He has never known anyone so outrageously uninhibited, happy go lucky and it’s refreshing. Being uptight comes naturally to him and he’s
R Rais
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Story about two different worlds collide. Will it crash and burn in fire of devastation? Or crash and burn so bright in colour of love?

Interesting characters the author brings with Bohemian Law. The free spirited gypsy girl, Thea meet the uptight rule follower Lawrence.

I laugh with some of their antics. Cringe with some. Seriously terrified with some. Appaled by some. Can't believe my eyes in some. So yes, I got so many mixed feelings with the characters.

One thing for sure about Misty Walker
Chantal Rodriguez
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg, I truly don’t know how to express how much I truly loved and enjoyed this story! The characters are simply amazing, their story also! I was hooked from the first few lines and I just couldn’t put this down! For me this was super refreshing because I’ve never read or met any characters like this or even their background and I think that’s what I truly loved the most.

These two are complete opposite. From two different worlds but once they meet it becomes impossible to be apart! She’s trouble
Maggie
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
I absolutely love the chemistry between Law and Thea. They are like completely opposite, but yet they made it work! It’s funny and the dine and dash omg Lol. Great job Misty! Now let’s start reading Bohemian Mark!
Michelle
Dec 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
The cover got me. I loved this cover! It really reminded me of Thea. Her free spirit ways.
This book was good. It had its moments with me! The way she went shopping for food! Was shocking for me! (I hated it!)
I loved Lawrence. He had some major OCD issues. So being with Thea brought out a lot of his anxiety in him. But she also brought him out of his comfort zone. Brought him to life. He needed that.

I can’t wait to read the next book in this series!! It should be an interesting read!!!
Brit
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. Cant wait to read more from this author. Also this book ended up on my favorites of 2019 list on Instagram
Jenny
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love story! Thea is a free spirit. She loves being herself and doing things her way. Even if they are messy ways. Law is detached and emotionless. This story is so unique. It will captivated me from the beginning until the end. Beautiful story that also dealt with some serious issues.
Crystal
Very good writing, just a little too slow and tame for what I wanted to read right now.
Sparklin
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read all three books this author has written. BL was beautifully written, Misty has a unique writing skill. That captivates you from page one. You find yourself saying just one more page. I love how she paired up Law a germaphobe, stick to the rules kinda man to Thea and free spirt. The chemistry these two had was remarkable. These two had you mad, sad and happy at different points in the book. Cannot wait to see what she has up next for these two or any other characters from this book.
cupcakes and bookshelves
Wonderfully different, unique and funny, whilst dealing with sensitive subjects. Two worlds colling never read so good. I LOVED IT SO MUCH, Thank you, Misty.
4.5 Stars

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much*
RLoves2Read
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely my favorite read of Misty Walker’s so far! I fell in love with this story from the very beginning. These character’s and storyline were so well written and the fact thatTheo and Law were two totally opposites made this read so much more interesting!

Their story was light and free flowing but at the same time their undeniable attraction was superbly undeniable! This book is totally swoon worthy and I absolutely can’t wait to see more books flow out of the author for the side characters
Emma Johnston
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new Author for me and the blurb had me intrigued so I thought why not?

I'm so glad I read this book. It was a beautiful story, CFO meets Romani woman who turns his world upside down.
onthemoon
I flew through this book - it is a very enjoyable read! I could picture Thea so clearly in my mind. Young, wild, beautiful. The look into Romani life was very interesting.

Loved the beautiful cover and chapter headers! Misty really nailed down the whole Bohemian vibe of the book.

Romance is a new genre for me and I’ll be reading other books from Misty Walker!
Natalie
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So much love for Theo and Law!!

I knew the minute I read the synopsis, this book was going to be amazing, and I was totally blown away! I googled so many times, she’s a few years, and felt my heart bursting with love!
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Misty Walker is a new to me author, and I found her to be highly original, not to mention addictive right out of the gate. I don't believe that I've read many romance stories with gypsy's involved, as for what ever reason, I shied away from them. Bohemian Law intrigued me when I first saw the description, so I was like, okay, let's do this. OMG I AM SO GLAD I DID SO, as I never truly saw a whimsical story like this one. That is not a word that I use for any sort of reason, but it just fits here. ...more
Hattie Lou
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The book was good right from the start! I loved the age gap and the two different worlds the two characters live in. Law is a guy with money and lives his life as a neat freak. Thea, on the other hand, is a gypsy, whose family travels. She doesn't have a job or go to school. She's free spirited, but her parents want her to get married to Wen who is a guy she has known since they were in diapers. The only problem is she doesn't see him the way her parents want her to. The only person she wants is ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Free (The Wild, #2)
  • Sheriff's Secret (Brigs Ferry Bay, #1)
  • Campfire Chaos (Hood River Hoodlums, #3)
  • Hood River Zero (Hood River Hoodlums, #4)
  • Copper (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #2)
  • Little Hoodlum (Hood River Hoodlums, #2)
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
  • Cocksure Ace (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Retrieval (The Retrieval Duet, #1)
  • Torn Apart (Torn and Bound Duet, #1)
  • Play Me
  • The Knight's Prisoner
  • Wicked (Wicked, #1-3)
  • The Story of Us (Sweetbriar Cove, #11)
  • Your Christmas Love (The Bennett Family, #10)
  • Hood River Rat (Hood River Hoodlums, #1)
  • Encore (Love and Harmony, #1)
  • Break the Rules (Loveless Brothers #3)
Misty Walker, born with the name of a stripper, horse or cat, but gifted with the ability to tell stories. She's fueled by coffee and motivated by the forceful voices in her head screaming to tell their story. If she's not reading or writing, she's spending time with her daughters, husband, and two dogs. But mostly she's reading or writing. ...more

Traveler (3 books)
  • Bohemian Mark (Traveler, #2)
  • Bohemian Patience (Traveler, #3)