Start by marking “Bohemian Law (Traveler, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bohemian Law (Traveler, #1)

Bohemian Law (Traveler, #1)

I saw her for the first time dancing by the fire.
With her arms high above her head, and her plump lips singing along,
I thought I’d never seen a woman more alive.
Completely opposite of me.
Repetition, consistency, and control have left my life without meaning.
But then there was Theodora.
Keeping me on my toes and forcing me to have new experiences.
The only problem with
ebook
Published by Indie

To ask other readers questions about Bohemian Law, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bohemian Law

Start your review of Bohemian Law (Traveler, #1)
K. Webster
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was an absolute pleasure to read! Misty paints a whimsical world with endearing characters that lures you in right from the start. The personalities and scenes she creates are incredibly imaginative and ones that you don't just envision, but that you live. I was there. Right there with the characters as they fumbled through their sometimes awkward and always adorable love story. Thea is a free spirit with a wild heart. It only makes sense that Law is rigid and obsessive and her ...more
Carolina León
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nothing seems ordinary about this story. It’s simply UNIQUE.

Never thought my first read of 2020 could be as enchanting as “Bohemian Law” was. However, the only one to blame is this, passionate and talented author.

Misty Warren has a way with words that can captivate you from the first page and not let you run away until you experience every feeling, every place, and every heart-wrecking moment she creates in order to keep her stories in a very special place in your heart and soul.

Then here I
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Shelves: favorites
Y'all, this book consumed my life for several days!!!! Truthfully, I finished several days ago and I am still thinking about it.

Misty Walker, you knocked this book wayyy out of the park. Freaking HOME RUN!!!! And I am going to go ahead and say it....Bohemian Law is now my very FAV book by you!!!

I don't want to give too much in my review....but I have always been fascinated in the Gypsy life. I always watch the My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding when it comes on. I am not saying that this is what this
Three Chicks
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

This is the first book that I have read by Misty Walker and I cannot wait to read more from her. This book was captivating and from the moment I started reading I did not want to put it down. It is a love story between two people who could not be more opposite from each other. It explores a lifestyle that I have yet to see written about. And I loved it!!

Law is a businessman who is anal in so many ways. He wants all aspects of his life to be in perfect order, from
Elizabeth Clinton
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What happens when a OCD CFO man meets a outgoing Romani young woman, a lot of antics that will have you falling for these two incredible characters.
Law Packwood is a man who loves everything in his life to say the least perfect, his home life , his job, even when it comes to relationships but what he never expects is to meet a young woman who will turn his life totally upside down.
Thea Vanslow is a young woman who has been raised in a life that is considered a Romani life, never staying in one
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
4.5 soulful stars.

A captivating story of opposites not only attracting but imploding in the best way possible.

Thea is young, naive, but head strong. Knows what’s right and wrong while pushing her boundaries.

Law, is Law, lol there’s really no way to describe him, he is unique, but when Thea breaks those mundane walls he has? It’s magic to see him mature right along with Thea.

Their story was one of a kind.

What do you get when one wandering soul seeks roots destined for her? Bohemian Law.
Ariadna Basulto
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wild and vibrant Romani young woman. A straight-laced, no-nonsense CFO. Add a 10+ year age gap, tons of chemistry, sprinkles of laugh-out-loud moments, and you have a book the begs to be read.

Law and Thea are as opposite as they come. Law is CFO, lover of cleanliness, order, and creature of habit. Thea is street-smart, seeming carefree, wild, and lives and leaves chaos wherever she goes. But opposites indeed attract when these two worlds collide and holy guacamole is there an explosion of
Kinga Szabo
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
5 stars.
This is my second book from Misty, and definitely not the last one. It is a little different then Conversion, but just as great. It's lighter, has more humor in it, it is freaking hot and is just a fun book to read. It can't be anything else then interesting, when a flamboyant, bohemian, free spirited, sassy, young gypsy girl, Thea, meets the older excentric, neat freak, germophobe, workaholic Lawrence. He has a great job, leads an orderly, might say boring, lonely life, which get's
Rowan Parker
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a unique, captivating, eye opening experience that was! This is the third book by Misty Walker and in my opinion the best so far, her writing just goes from strength to strength.
I wasn't sure what to expect but this was not it! I am admittedly a little obsessed with different cultures and find the Romani was fascinating. This book gives us a great understanding of their ways and beliefs.
Loved that this was a little slowburn, Law (CFO of the largest casino in Reno) fought the attraction
R Rais
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Story about two different worlds collide. Will it crash and burn in fire of devastation? Or crash and burn so bright in colour of love?

Interesting characters the author brings with Bohemian Law. The free spirited gypsy girl, Thea meet the uptight rule follower Lawrence.

I laugh with some of their antics. Cringe with some. Seriously terrified with some. Appaled by some. Can't believe my eyes in some. So yes, I got so many mixed feelings with the characters.

One thing for sure about Misty Walker
Chantal Rodriguez
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg, I truly don’t know how to express how much I truly loved and enjoyed this story! The characters are simply amazing, their story also! I was hooked from the first few lines and I just couldn’t put this down! For me this was super refreshing because I’ve never read or met any characters like this or even their background and I think that’s what I truly loved the most.

These two are complete opposite. From two different worlds but once they meet it becomes impossible to be apart! She’s trouble
Brit
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. Cant wait to read more from this author. Also this book ended up on my favorites of 2019 list on Instagram
Michelle
Dec 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
The cover got me. I loved this cover! It really reminded me of Thea. Her free spirit ways.
This book was good. It had its moments with me! The way she went shopping for food! Was shocking for me! (I hated it!)
I loved Lawrence. He had some major OCD issues. So being with Thea brought out a lot of his anxiety in him. But she also brought him out of his comfort zone. Brought him to life. He needed that.

I can’t wait to read the next book in this series!! It should be an interesting read!!!
Sparklin
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read all three books this author has written. BL was beautifully written, Misty has a unique writing skill. That captivates you from page one. You find yourself saying just one more page. I love how she paired up Law a germaphobe, stick to the rules kinda man to Thea and free spirt. The chemistry these two had was remarkable. These two had you mad, sad and happy at different points in the book. Cannot wait to see what she has up next for these two or any other characters from this book.
cupcakes and bookshelves
Wonderfully different, unique and funny, whilst dealing with sensitive subjects. Two worlds colling never read so good. I LOVED IT SO MUCH, Thank you, Misty.
4.5 Stars

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much*
RLoves2Read
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely my favorite read of Misty Walker’s so far! I fell in love with this story from the very beginning. These character’s and storyline were so well written and the fact thatTheo and Law were two totally opposites made this read so much more interesting!

Their story was light and free flowing but at the same time their undeniable attraction was superbly undeniable! This book is totally swoon worthy and I absolutely can’t wait to see more books flow out of the author for the side
Emma Johnston
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new Author for me and the blurb had me intrigued so I thought why not?

I'm so glad I read this book. It was a beautiful story, CFO meets Romani woman who turns his world upside down.
bookreviewer_98
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall review -

I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.

Firstly a huge thanks to Enticing Journey books for this ARC of author Misty Walker's novel.

I had never read an opposite attracts book where the main protagonists are so unlike each other. It was literally opposite attracts. Our male protagonist is a perfectionist with a high paying job and a fiance. He has every little thing in his life planned ahead. But he was quiet insufferable at times. Our female protagonist , on the
Ayala Neeman
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#bohemian #low
#Misty #walker

If in the story I laughed a more rolling laugh than a face designer
So it's probably a romantic comedy
It's a different funny comedy with a special special special couple
It is said that both opposites last ??
This couple is the opposite

# #Tea Short Theodora 18-year-old girl comes from a Gypsy family
Gypsies have their own rules
The gypsies are a tribe of some large families that are not in one place for a long time they migrate and the children do not have a fixed
Nicky Price
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I recommend you read this book its a must read.

Lawrence Packwood is a CFO of the largest casino in Reno he lives his life by a strict routine ( numbers spreadsheets and order)

That is until one night he decides he will break his routine and go for a drive.

When he see a beautiful young women dancing by a camp fire he is riveted on the spot she captivates him he loves how she is free spirit and alluring.

Meet Theodora Vanslow a young carefree women who does'nt have a care in the world she has
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Misty Walker is a new to me author, and I found her to be highly original, not to mention addictive right out of the gate. I don't believe that I've read many romance stories with gypsy's involved, as for what ever reason, I shied away from them. Bohemian Law intrigued me when I first saw the description, so I was like, okay, let's do this. OMG I AM SO GLAD I DID SO, as I never truly saw a whimsical story like this one. That is not a word that I use for any sort of reason, but it just fits here. ...more
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Tania
I really loved this book, it’s such a nice love story about how two opposites can be attracted and so different in all aspects of life.

We see how a Gypsy girl meets a man who is sets in his ways and she is a hurricane. The characters background and the way of living is so different from one another. Even with that they still try to find out how they can make it work.

This story for me reminded me of my big fat gypsy weeding, but with some more deep feeling characters. I loved this story it was
Hattie Lou
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The book was good right from the start! I loved the age gap and the two different worlds the two characters live in. Law is a guy with money and lives his life as a neat freak. Thea, on the other hand, is a gypsy, whose family travels. She doesn't have a job or go to school. She's free spirited, but her parents want her to get married to Wen who is a guy she has known since they were in diapers. The only problem is she doesn't see him the way her parents want her to. The only person she wants is ...more
LoAnn
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Opposites Attract has never been so CLIMACTIC!!!

Law and Thea make the perfect balance together, and joining them in their journey was completely enthralling.
I seriously couldn't stop grinning at Thea's antics or rolling my eyes at Laws' blatant obliviousness to all things pertaining to emotions... so endearing.
She was the Romani this Gorja never knew he needed.
Trouble was such a breath of fresh air.
A light hearted tale filled with so much witt & unexpected turns, that will keep you on the
Lizzie
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thea and Law are such different people yet they might just be soulmates. Thea is a free spirited gypsy with a strict family, an arranged marriage and no experience with men. Lawrence is very neat and controlled with his life and all relationships were more of an arrangement than love. But the night they meet things change for them and they begin to circle each other. The more they interact, the more they cannot stay away from each other. The only problem is if Thea gives into her feelings and ...more
Scott Sherman
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Misty Walker's books just get better and better. I loved the chemistry between Law and Thea! Their relationship is a believable push and pull of two very different people, from two very different walks of life. My favorite was the sense of humor that Thea had, and I thoroughly enjoyed her shenanigans and anxiety she caused Law along the way. I can't wait to read the next book by Misty Walker!
Tammy Barrentine
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Law & Thea are the greatest

Misty's books get better and better. This book was definitely about opposites attracting. Law and Thea couldn't be more different if they tried. Law being OCD and Thea being a free spirit made for some interesting interactions. I loved this book. Thank you Misty for your words
Spunky N Sassy
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome Book

This book was fantastic! I was hooked from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down! Misty Walker fans are going to love this book!
Natalie
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So much love for Theo and Law!!

I knew the minute I read the synopsis, this book was going to be amazing, and I was totally blown away! I googled so many times, she’s a few years, and felt my heart bursting with love!
Book_loving_doctor
Dec 28, 2019 rated it liked it
The beginning was soooo promising, but ste story just got watered down after about 60% mark.

• Play Me
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Conheartists
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Credence
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • R.I.P. Parts 1 and 2
  • Cold Queen
  • Best Man
  • The Lonely Orphan (Lost Planet #5)
  • Dr. Dan
  • Warrior Blue
  • The Younger Man
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC #3)
  • Release
  • Devious Resolutions
  • Husband (Betrothed #2)
Misty Walker, born with the name of a stripper, horse or cat, but gifted with the ability to tell stories. She's fueled by coffee and motivated by the forceful voices in her head screaming to tell their story. If she's not reading or writing, she's spending time with her daughters, husband, and two dogs. But mostly she's reading or writing.