Start by marking “Censored Soul (Unquiet Mind Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Censored Soul (Unquiet Mind Book 5)

Censored Soul (Unquiet Mind Book 5)

I give myself to strangers.
When I'm on stage, and when I'm off it.
Whether it's throngs of screaming fans or just one man, it's always outsiders. People who don't know me. Not the real me.
It's easier, because then it's not so obvious that there is no real me. Just layers of lies.
Then I'm peeled back to the nerve. Showing the world my ugly. Everyone sees me for what I
Published December 8th 2019

Start your review of Censored Soul (Unquiet Mind Book 5)
Michelle Claypot_Reads
I finished this one in the early hours of the morning and had to give myself a moment to be VERY sad that the Unquiet Mind books are now complete before I could share my thoughts. I adore this group of characters and am sad to see them go. But I was so very happy with this final book. So very happy!

Noah got exactly the story he needed. The story he deserved. His true story. It's not pretty. It's not sweet. My Words Queen Anne Malcom is brave like that. Allowing characters to tell the story
Deb Cechak
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Anne Malcom!

This is my message to an author who has brought us through so many amazing characters that have lived complete and thoughtful lives.

With the 5th book in your Unquiet Minds series, Censored Soul, I recognize and proudly proclaim that you are truly the Queen of Words!

I can feel the pull of Noah, hear his heartbeat, agonize with his decisions, and question his sanity, in the throws of his changing direction as his finds his own North.

Unquiet Minds is a band, but this series is a
Sophie Ruthven
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow.
Going into this book as not a huge M/M fan I wasn't sure what to expect but in the authors usual way she handles the subject such style and grace you'll forget you're reading a book you usually wouldn't. (Talking me personally)
The book starts with a bang letting you know that the conclusion to this series is not going to be easy just to wrap it up, oh no the author rips your heart out one last time (in this series) and refuses to give it back.
Will miss the band but feel better knowing we'll
Nicola
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! What an amazing end to my favourite rock band series.
I am so lucky to be on the beautifully talented woman’s ARC team and what a treat it is!
This is a hard, raw, all-the-feels kinda story that you will instantly want to reread.
I’m no wordsmith so don’t have the right words to express my love for Noel and Gideons story, you just have to read it yourself!
A absolute 5 star recommendation without a doubt!
Eleanor
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Unquiet Minds Stars

Censored Soul is the fifth and final book in the Unquiet Mind series by Anne Malcom.I was hesitant to read this book because is is a MM novel and although they are usually grand to read there not my jam. But its Anne so you know I was giving it a pass and jumping on that band wagon. Well I'm so glad I did, read in one sitting and what a book hangover I had the morning after.

Noah is broken but not one of his band mates would know it as he hides it deep within. The drugs and
Stephanie Osborne
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When there’s a series you love so very much, and the final book comes, it’s scary to start. Will it end like you hope? Like it needs? Censored Soul is perfection on paper. The cover, the words...right through the final epilogue. Anne Malcom did write a sweet finale that neatly wrapped up everything in a bow. She wrote the truth. Noah’s truth.

This is NOT a standalone. PLEASE don’t pick it up until you’ve read Unquiet Minds from the beginning (or better yet, after book 3 of Sons of Templar).
Collete
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"You've just been addicted to losing yourself in strangers so you don't have to become familiar with yourself."

This book is by far the most beautiful book I have ever read. I was so happy Noah finally got his story. This book touched my heart and soul in a way that no other book has. I read this book in one day, I could not put it down.
Its a slow burn type of book that tears you apart, then heals you at the end. This is not your typical M/M book, this is a true love story. Its about a couple
Tabatha Brown
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finished Censored Soul with the utmost respect for Anne for writing Noah’s perfect story. This is his story, raw, full of tragedy, truth, sorrow, and finally happiness. It’s full of a man overcoming his demons and coming out the other side better for them. It’s about forgiveness from those you love for screwing up in the worst possible way, and forgiving yourself for hurting those that love you.

This series is amazing and while I’m sad for it’s conclusion Noah’s story was the perfect climax for
Shirley
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is nothing you'd expect and at the same time everything you're hoping for. The conclusion to the Unquiet Mind stories that is done perfectly. The story itself is completely unexpected, raw, honest, a beyond painful road to self discovery and unconditional love and acceptance, even if the road traveled is rarely smooth. I've always loved Noah and though his story is shorter than the rest, it is just as edgy and angsty as the others.
I loved the epilogue, it gives a look into their
Katerina
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been waiting forever for Noah!!Not your typical M/M..a very beautiful,real love story!!The sad thing is..that this is the final book in the series.At some point i stopped reading..i didn't want to finish the book because that it will be the end of one of my ALL TIME FAV SERIES!!!
Obsessive Book Whore
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Censored Soul is the final book in the Unquiet Minds series. Though this book is part of a series, in my opinion, it could be read as a standalone, but you won't want to. The storyline was phenomenal and the characters engaging. I devoured this story in 24 hours.

This book left me emotionally raw. I loved the slow burn of Noah and Gideon's relationship. Healing doesn't happen overnight and though it was hard, these two weathered the storm beautifully.

I fell hard for Gideon. He was damaged and
Karen Muncie
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book as an ARC in return for an honest opinion. When I finished this book I had to take a minute to collect my feelings. I came away with one word well maybe two and those are Painfully Beautiful. I say this because you felt the pain that Noah was going through and still be able to see how beautiful the relationship between Noah and Gideon became. For the end of this series this one is definitely one of my favorites because trust me with Anne's books I have a lot of them. It is ...more
Sarah N
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, get ready for an incredibly raw and emotional read in the final book in the Unquiet Mind series, Censored Soul! Noah's book may be a novella, but it absolutely is not missing any of the heart and soul you crave. Anne Malcom delivers an angsty and intense ride that's both heart string pulling as it is healing. Censored Soul is sure to move you and steal your heart, forever.
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
Censored Soul is the fifth book in the Unquiet Minds Series, although it is the Final Book.

Though this book is part of a series, it can be read as a stand-alone. I am a bit behind in this series and haven’t read the others but after reading this one, I am definitely going back to read the others.

The storyline was absolutely phenomenal, I was so obsessed with very word that was being written. I devoured this book in less then 24 hours. I think that’s my new record. This book wholeheartedly
Konny
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Censored Soul by Anne Malcom is book five in her Unquiet Mind Series. Censored Soul can easily be read as a stand alone. For best reading experience I recommend to read the books in order.
The previous books are Echoes of Silence, Skeletons of Us, Broken Shelves and Mistakes Melody.
All the other band members already found their hea. They're married, have kids, only Noah is the last single one. He carries some heavy stuff that happened in his childhood and when he makes a dangerous mistake he
Carly
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Why did it have to end??? This whole series has been one of fabulous highs and terrifying lows. Heartbreak and joy and all the in betweens. Noah’s story was no different and I love that his story was so so right for him and his character. So many feelings and highs and lows and then FINALLY the ever after he deserves. I am so overjoyed at the way his story turns out but am now so super down that this series is over. I have loved every story that is connected with the unquiet mind series and at ...more
Obsessive Book Whore

I fell hard for Gideon. He was damaged and
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 BEAUTIFUL TOUGH STARS!! This beautiful tough story reached in and ripped my heart out.....held it, squeezed it, drained it and revived it back to life. Noah's story was exactly the way it needed to be with all your emotions everywhere. Anne Malcom is definitely the Queen of squeezing your heart with her words, but so worth the ride. If you haven't started this series it is a must....do it now.
Amanda Roden
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don’t even know where to start. This book was so hauntingly beautiful. I’ve read over 600 books this year alone and I can honestly say without a doubt this is the best book I’ve read all year, one of my top reads of all time. The story Anne gave for Noah was so well done that I couldn’t stop reading. His story isn’t one of beauty and grace, but of real life and struggles so many battle. The ending, perfect! The way she wrapped up this series was nothing short of brilliant. I truly wish I could ...more
Debbie Eichler
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was about finding yourself, finding love in an unexpected place and the unbreakable bonds of friendship. I was gripped by this story from beginning to end. Noah has been my favorite character from the beginning and I have been waiting to get to know him and I love him even more now. I am sad that this series is ending but Anne gave it the most amazing send off!!! Highly recommend this book and this series.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4/ 5 stars

My first Anne Malcom book and I gotta say I loved her writing. What sold me on reading this book was falling in love with the cover... like it's pure perfection! And then finding out it was an MM romance... yup, that hooked me. But I probably should have read the whole series first, don't get me wrong you can definitely read this as a standalone, however I think it would have been more special to have read the other books first. I think I would have connected a lot more with the
Rebecca
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Throughout the entirety of Unquiet Mind, I think I mistakenly believed that Noah was healing, was perhaps the healthiest member of the band.

This book had me circling it for a week. Really the only author I've read in the last year that broke me down more and more each time. I was expecting this book to tear me apart, and in certain ways it did. I closed it on the 2nd page, not sure what Anne was going to put me through.

In reality what I got was an author not afraid to address the issues that
Sandra
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It has been quite awhile since I’ve read a MM book and I honestly do need to be in the mood, but when we learned that Noah was going to be getting his book, I knew I needed to read it. This novella of Noah and Gideon was amazing!!! The pain Noah was in was so heartbreaking! Even though his bandmates knew something was up with him, no one really understood the amount of pain he was in and I think that is what made it so much worse! He was definitely on a downward spiral and after the most ...more
Lori Cantalupo
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an excellent ending to the unique mind series. I have been waiting for Noah's story and it was worth the wait. A definite must read.
Kodie Mackay
I'm a human who feels ALOT inside. The kind of person who puts on her face and smiles and makes sure others think everything is a'okay because that's what people want to see. So when I read Noah's story I immediately connected to him. I haven't actually read this series and yet reading this book I felt like I knew them all. That's just how good Anne is at writing a story. I didn't feel like I'd missed a thing. Don't mistake that for me not wanting to read the other 4 books because this bitch has ...more
Missy Brown
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say about Anne, but that she has such a way with words that always draws the reader into the story and does not let go. With Censored Soul, be prepared to have so many feels. I will say that this is a perfect ending to this series.

Noah and Gideon's story had me feeling all kinds of feelings. Their journey was far from easy. The message here was such a beautiful one, one that i feel we should all take from this story. Its an easy one. Before you can experience love with someone, you
Kahea
***5 Stars***

Talk about heavy.

This baby doesn’t pull any punches at all.

Self-loathing, forgiveness, love, redemption and everything inbetween lives in HD within theses pages and made it a story that was, at times difficult to process, but even more difficult to put down because I needed to see Noah claw his way out of the darkness and find his light.

Now, to be absolutely transparent, this is the first time I have met Noah, and though I do prefer (and typically recommend) reading a series in
Shelley
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My mind is officially Unquiet

Noah’s story comes to us as the final one in the Unquiet Mind series and even though it’s slightly shorter than the other band members.....it still packs a punch I honestly didn’t know how Anne would approach this one, it was gritty, dark and raw which isn’t how I ever expected Noah’s story to go but surprisingly it felt right and I absolutely adored Gideon

Thank you Anne for my advanced copy which I voluntarily leave my honest review
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
Okaaaay so I don’t read MM. I’ve read several MMF, but this is actually my first MM, and I had to pick it up bc I’ve loved Unquiet Mind so much. Gah! What a lovely way to finish out this series! This is labeled as a novella, but it’s actually pretty long. Plenty long enough to pack in all the feels and family vibes that make me weep! I loved Noah’s book. I’m so glad he finally gets his happily ever after!
If you haven’t read the series, it’s one I definitely recommend, along with the other
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
There are some stories that stick with you. Some that just touch the deepest parts of your soul. A feathery soft touch that feels like fire, teetering between comfort and inferno. This is one of them.

Censored Soul begins with a gut punch. A huge one, and you will need strength as you read through, however, Malcom is a great guide and will lead you through the chaos that is Noah.

I must admit, I am writing this review two weeks after finishing the book, and I still feel as strongly about it now
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Middle Man (Professionals Book 6)
  • There Better Be Pie
  • Camden (The Henchmen MC, #18)
  • Swagger and Sass (Lost Kings MC, #14.5)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Gabe and Ian (Savage Kings MC Book 11)
  • Hate Sober (Love Me Duet #2)
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Cross your Heart
  • Ho Ho Hennessy
  • Veils (The Killers #4)
  • Joy (Hell's Handlers MC Book 7)
  • Sweet Agony (Angels Halo MC Next Gen Book 2)
  • White Lies (Lost Kings MC, #15)
  • Revenge (Reckless Renegades MC, #1)
  • Wick (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter, #2)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Then and Now (The Edge of Retaliation #3)
Anne Malcom has been an avid reader since before she can remember, her mother responsible for her book addiction. It started with magical journeys into the world of Hogwarts and Middle Earth, then as she grew up her reading tastes grew with her. Her obsession with books and romance novels in particular gave Anne the opportunity to find another passion, writing. Finding writing about alpha males ...more