Start by marking “Side Effects” as Want to Read:
Side Effects

Side Effects

Side effects of working with the world’s hottest doctor

Raised temperature,
Raised blood pressure
Raised pulse
And
Dropped panties

He’s my new boss.
He’s my Ex
He’s still the hottest doctor on the planet.

But he’s my Ex for a reason, a very good reason
And yet
Here I am gathering what’s let of my dignity
along with my tattered panties.

Resisting the good doctor’s charms is proving
to
Published (first published July 26th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Side Effects, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Side Effects

(view spoiler)
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
I have to say the hero in this book didn't have the best start for me. He was super arrogant and just kind of rubbed me the wrong way. But as the story continued he started to grow on me and ended up being not such a bad guy in the end. I also sometimes had mixed feelings about the leading lady. She was more likable a personality, I just sometimes struggled with how easily she gave into him with the way he acted and the things she thought he was doing. But she also ended up growing on me by the
Sarah  - Kindle and Koffee Book Blog
Come and meet Joel Precott... The arrogant, narcissistic pediatrician with the god like complex that will have your panties melting in seconds. Every book needs an anti hero that redeems himself at the end and that's exactly what this author has delivered!

A story built on misunderstandings; this is a second chance medical romance that will have your heart beating faster and faster as you try to work out the plot twists... whilst we all know the hero and the heroine will get their HEA in the end,
Parris Leanne
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coco.V
Feb 12, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (2/12/2019)!

Blurb:
Only a good Doctor can be this bad

Dr. Joel Prescott is back.
He’s cold, calculating, ruthless.
He’s also smokin’ hot and utterly charming.
Dr. Prescott has a plan.
He has his sights set on her.
As much as she fights the attraction she just can’t seem to keep away.
Their chemistry is explosive.

Regan is a nurse with a full-time job and a five-year-old daughter - Ruby.
She doesn’t have time for complications.
Her love life may be none existent but she’s
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
I've absolutely loved each and every book that this author has written. The author has given us a well written second chance medical romance that I really enjoyed.

Regan is a hard working nurse devoted to her work and her daughter Ruby. Joel is a doctor. Five years ago they were sweethearts however a misunderstanding destroyed that. These two are so hot together.

The story is told through two points of view. We are told the story through the past and the present which I really liked.

This is a
Nese's reads
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has sexual tension dripping constantly like a broken tap.
This book will have you rooting for the hero one minute,
and needing to kick him in the balls the next.
This book will make you smile when you meet the heroine, with the sweetest child,
then make you want to pull your hair out at her stupid decisions.

Regan is a hard working paediatric nurse, trying to juggle her work and family life.
Having come from a broken family she surrounds herself with loyal friends.
So what if she has no love
Caroline - Kindle and Koffee Book Blog
Where do I start with this. Joel, WOW!! Who wouldn't love a hot doctor that knows how to please a woman. Shame he's a paediatrician or I'd put my hand up to be his next patient haha.

Joel & Reagan were teenage sweethearts destined to be together forever until the fateful day a misunderstanding sent them their separate ways.

5 years on this hot medical drama takes us on a journey of rediscovery when this great couple find themselves working together. From present to past and back again we find
Romance Readers Retreat
If you’re new to the books of Dee Palmer, you’re in for a real treat. She has more than a few great books to delve into and I’ve always thrived on the way her characters come to life.

In Bone, we have Joel, who you are bound to immediately both love and hate. He’s as frustrating as they come and it’s only when we dig deeper into the story, that you truly understand him.

Regan is strong and has survived what’s been thrown at her. Her perception of Joel, however, is not entirely accurate.

I was
Nightbird Novels
Jul 14, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Regan has very little willpower when it comes to her ex, and very current fling,Dr. Joel Lincoln Prescott III. Their hate for each other is only eclipsed by their undeniable attraction and their desire for hot and extremely dirty sex.

Complicated doesn't begin to describe their past and their current relationship.... if only Regan could avoid him forever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really liked the plot for this book, and the sex was super H.O.T.

Regan and Joel once had
Kari Hansen
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Regan’s career as a pediatric nurse as well as a single mother to five year old Ruby leaves her with little time or energy for anything else. She is not looking for love or a relationship as her one experience with it in the past has left her with a broken heart.

Joel is the playboy pediatric doctor who has recently returned to town. He was responsible for Regan’s broken heart when he left town years ago. He wants to rekindle their relationship and the chemistry between them is hotter than ever
Lisa
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am wrecked. An emotional mess. This book really took me through a maze of feelings and I couldn't have predicted going in how much I would love it.

Regan and Joel have history. This is a second chance romance with an added layer and some twists along the way. Regan has walls up and has tried to be strong for a long time, but as the story goes on, she crumbles and then just fights everything, even when it doesn't make sense. At first I didn't think I'd like Joel, he just seemed like a big ol
Nina
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My first read by Dee Palmer and I really enjoyed this one. It wasn't what I expected. It was better! I fell in love with this story. Not only is it a second chance romance but there are some twist in the story that will have your jaw dropping to the floor and not once either. I love little surprises like this. Dr. Prescott will literally have your panties melting right off. The sexual tension and chemistry between him and Regan is off the charts HOT!!! I look forward to reading more from this ...more
Ann
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
A second chance romance with angst and lots of feels. The relationship between Joel and Reagan is tumultuous. Getting over a first love for Reagan was devastating. She could not bring herself to be interested in dating. She devoted herself to her sister's baby and her job. When Joel reappears in her life, she feels that pull they once had, but refuses to allow him back in her heart. Years of anguish and misunderstanding is finally resolved. Is there a HEA? Read the book to find out!
Rowan Parker
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A second chance romance that hits every spot! An absolute perfect holiday book,wasn't too keen on Joel to start with but by the end absolutely fell in love with him..and Regan,well she was an absolute blast! Love the humour in the book,the hot sex and the passion (not to mention friction) between the two. Quite a few twists and turns that will keep you glued to the pages.A definate 5* for me.
Pelusa Rivera
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..Regan has two jobs one as a full time nurse, but most importanly full time job as a mother to a five year old girl (Ruby). Regan has no time for men or complications, especially in form of Dr. Joel Prescott the smokin' hot doctor, who has in sights set on Regan. She is happy with her life and now here comes Joel trying to disrupt it, he broke her heart years ago, so is she going to give him the chance to do it again?
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
This is my first read by Dee Palmer and if her other books are just as amazing as this one, I will most definitely be reading them. This author told a fast-paced, second chance story with drama, heartbreak, secrets, forgiveness, sexual tension, explosive chemistry, smokin' hot sex, some heart-wrenching moments, healing, family, love, and a HEA.

I volunteered to review an advance reader copy of this book.
Katie Sadan
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bone!!

Dr. Feel good!!

Another great read by Dee Palmer. If you’re looking for a streaming hot read look no further. The chemistry between Regan and Joel is off the charts hot from the very first page. Regan and Joel are exes who just so happen to work at the same hospital. They also can’t seem to keep their hands off each other and can’t let go of the hurt from the past. Just when you think everything is going to work out Dee throws a curveball and you’re left hoping and praying that everything
Maxine
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow this is a hot medical drama where I felt a connection to the characters Joel and Regan. It's a second chance romance that has a very hot but sometimes tragic storyline which will leave you feeling very emotional. Regan doesn't seem to know how to say no to Joel and he knows it.
Patty
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dee Palmer's latest novel is a second chance romance. You don't want to miss this steamy Doctor/Nurse love story. Joel and Regan have a very passionate relationship that kept me glued to my kindle. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this book. Well done!
RaChelle Holmberg
HOLY HOT SIZZLE! This book might need oven mitts, for your own safety. Dee Palmer owes me a new kindle, mine melted. I'm a fan of her other series - do yourself a favor and check them out - but THIS one was over the top, stand alone, and a great story.
Angelia
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I give this book 4 stars. The storyline between Regan and Joel was a good read. I recommend this book. I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Sally Wareham
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow dee has certainly pulled this one off ..totally deserves to be number 1 best seller for sure. Loved every minute of reading it was very reluctant to put it down. Loved the plot and the characters most of all
Latoya Wilson
Sep 04, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
WTH!!! Spoiler needed to explain the one-star

When I began this book, I was questioning whether the author was really ticked off with women the day she created the MC Joel. I got reeled into the nice guy aspects of him, started to enjoy the book and root for him and Regan almost instantly. Him wanting to meet her child made this a heartfelt read at least for me. Somewhere deep down, I thought he really cared for Regan despite their shaky foundation but sex-filled relationship. Shouldn't known
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
2.5 Stars!

I liked it but I found many elements weird. I sometimes complain that some stories have too much sex and not enough substance. When I pick up a book that is considered an erotic medical romance. I was expecting some of this but that is not what happened. Instead it was a super heartfelt story with added kink into the story. That was the weird part because the kink didn't feel necessary to the story at all. If anything to me, it took away from the story.

Then there was Reagan. Her
Judy
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one beautifully written second chance love story between Regan and Lincoln. Regan is a one of a kind pediatric nurse raising her daughter, Ruby who is 5 years old and barely making ends meet. She loved once and it did not turn out so well and never thought she would see Dr. Lincoln Prescott again but after their relationship ended the way it did time seems to have handed them a chance to work together. Lincoln is a trust fund baby and a very successful pediatric surgeon and is breaking ...more
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a review copy before release for an honest review.

If you like doctor/nurse romance then this is a really good story. Its a stand alone romance that ends with a happy ever after. Its also written by Dee Palmer a brand new author for me so I didn't know what to expect.

The first part of the book we meet Dr Joel and he is a manslut though he and Nurse Regan are having sex in a closet but he is also having sex with a lot of other people in said closet and that kinda grossed me out. So
Terri Turner
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a really enjoyable second chance romance, which drew me in from the beginning. It had me on the edge of my seat with anticipation. It made me laugh and cry and with all the emotional turmoil going on my poor old heart felt like it has been put through a mangle.

I really enjoyed the character of Joel Prescott. Joel is an anomaly, he has this hot sexy delicious addictive personality with his cocky attitude that drew me to him. Joel is one of those men who could charm the birds from the
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog

Maria Hunt
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the very beginning of this fantastic read I quickly realized I was in for a interesting and wild ride with Joel and Regan. This second chance romance checks all the boxes and took me on a rollercoaster ride like no other. Full of sexual tension, drama, angst, misunderstandings, suspense, humor and passion I was kept guessing how their story would unfold.

Regan and Joel share a past that neither can truly forget but when their paths cross again neither can deny the spark that remains between
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Violets are not Blue
  • Underneath the Sycamore Tree
  • Senator (Politics of Love, #2)
  • Broken Record (Record, #5)
  • Renegade (Knights of Fury, #2)
  • Vice (Vegas Sins, #1)
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • The Arrangement
  • Iron Crowne
  • Saving Della Ray
  • Possessive Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago Book 2)
  • Exquisitely Hidden (Sin City Tales #2)
  • Exquisitely Broken (Sin City Tales #1)
  • Love Doctor
  • Dr. Dan
  • The imPerfect Guy
  • Gorgeous Gyno
Dee Palmer lives just outside of London with her husband and (slightly embarrassed) children. Her passion is writing sexy steamy romance stories that will scorch the pages right off your kindle and are guaranteed to make your heart pound. She loves an HEA but isn't afraid to put her readers through the ringer before she delivers.

When not at her desk she can be found either fannying around on