Start by marking “Bad Alibi (Redemption #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad Alibi (Redemption #1)

Bad Alibi (Redemption #1)

You met Cannon Banks in Out of the Darkness. Now he gets his own story in the first book of a brand new series!
Published January 2020

To ask other readers questions about Bad Alibi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Alibi

Start your review of Bad Alibi (Redemption #1)
Vintage
Heroine hears hero having sex with another woman and is still insanely, knee-knocking attracted to him.

This is romance?

I'm sorry, but I simply have no time for this kind of bull shit malarkey.
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead, 1.5* for the cover and some of the secondary characters

The blurb says.............
Love and commitment were the last things on his mind . . . until he locked eyes with a woman across a crowded bar, and everything changed in a heartbeat.

I say LIES!
He locked eyes with her but love and commitment still weren't on his mind because he had sex with OW

It's 2020 and there's still absolutely nothing new here!

h is raped and leaves her old life behind to move to Redemption
Gets a job at the
Dora Koutsoukou
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 s

Such an enjoyable romance read, with engaging characters and intriguing plot.
Farah and Cannon were a wonderful couple and their story captured my interest.
I am looking forward for the next story of this series
BookSmacked
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I’m going to start of my year with a five star read, it seems fitting that it’s from Jessica Prince because she’s never fails to suck me into her worlds.

Bad Alibi is the start of a brand new series with brand new characters. You could say it’s a spin off from her Hope Valley series which also happens to be my fav series of hers to date. The redemption series might just challenge that however.

Bad Alibi checks off all my must haves when it comes to romance. With a smoking hot hero who’s got
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
3 - OK decent reads.
============================

Similar story to Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain #2) by Kristen Ashley .
Heroine starts new life in town, makes real friends, works in a bar, and our hero is a manwhore whose she sees and hears having sex with another woman in the same Inn she's staying in. He has doubts because she has money and he thinks they won't work. She is dealing with trauma and the results of an attack.
Nothing new, but I like the style similar to KA's.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: missy
Who doesn’t love a woman who stands up for herself and is bound and determined to make it on her own? I know I sure do!

Farah Highland has lived in a gilded cage, though she’s been trying to buck against her upbringing her entire life. And she’s finally taken the steps she’s needed to break away from the hypocrisy and poisonous lifestyle her parents tried to force upon her. She’s broken free and is determined to live a happy, better life than whatever was planned for her. She’s making her own
April Symes
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bad Alibi is the book 1 in The Redemption series by Jessica Prince. This is a spin-off of The Hope Valley series and it's set in a small biker town. This is Farah and Cannon's story.
Without giving anything away, this is such a complex, emotional, endearing, beautiful, sizzling, intense, amazing, sweet story that will have you rooting for the main characters in this read. There is some crossover from the Hope Valley series/characters but this is a new series and a standalone. It's amazing and I
Izzie d
Jan 13, 2020 rated it liked it
~Dawn~TUG
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read a Jessica Prince book I have the same feeling...it's a mixture of belonging and wanting that is so strong it seriously takes over and I devour the story. Every. Time. What also happens is wanting to scream from the rooftops that EVERYONE should read Ms. Prince's books. I can't explain how I melt into the comfort of her words. The stories unfold in a way that connects me so intimately with each experience, each character, with such a sense of strength and conviction I just fall ...more
Island Girl Romance Reads
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bad Alibi is the first book in The Redemption series.
This is a spin-off of The Hope Valley series (one of my favorite series) and after reading the first book I know this series is going to be my favorite too.

Farah Highland is in Redemption to start a new life. Growing up her insanely rich parents were cold and cruel. She’s leaving everything behind to start living for herself.
Love Farah’s character. She was strong but also very sweet.

We met Cannon Banks in Out of Darkness.
He’s a playboy and
Izzie d
Mari
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bad Alibi kicks off a brand new series from Jessica Prince. This time it's a small biker town setting, Farah Hyland is starting over, she never liked the lifestyle of her upbringing. Even as privileged as she was, she didn't care for it. She also had a traumatic event that pushed to her to live as she wants. Coming into town she buys this old run down house that she deems a fixer upper. When she walks into Bad Alibi bar that has a job opening she sees it as a sign. I was interested so far where ...more
MiDouradoP
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A new series to deeply love!

It's incredible the power this author has to hook and enchant the reader.
She is a true story teller and her characters are potent and adicting.

This is the first book in a series of standalone. Kind of like Hope Valley series, featuring a small town (Redemption), adorable, funny and loyal citizens, lots of love and chemistry and a dash of suspense.

In this book, we get the story of Cannon (we've met him in Out Of The Darkness) and Farah.

In paper, they could be polar
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Bad Alibi by Jessica Prince
“A fresh start, 5 stars”

Farah came to Redemption for a fresh start. She grew up hearing stories of the town so when she decided to leave her old life it seemed like the place to go. All she wants to do is work to keep her hands busy, restore her house, and find out who she is and what she likes. What she didn’t expect was Cannon. Will she take a risk on him when love isn’t exactly on her radar?
Cannon had always been told when you know you know. Well he knew he wanted
Sheryll
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jessica Prince has done it again! Easiest 5 stars I’ve ever given. I absolutely adored Cannon and Farah’s story. You get all the feels while reading this book. I laughed. I cried. I yelled.

We first meet Cannon in Out of the Darkness. Cannon comes off as your typical alpha - sexy & sinful - but turns out he just hasn’t met the right woman to bring him to his knees.

I LOVED Farah’s character! She went through a traumatic experience that should have made her weak and untrusting. Instead, she
Kahea

***5 Stars***

After meeting Cannon and company in Out of the Darkness, I was crossing my toes that we’d get to see them again. So to say I was all kinds of excited when the Redemption series was announced AND that Cannon was up on the chopping block of love first, is an understatement. I was THRILLED and this book does not disappoint. It hit all my romance buttons in best of ways and has given me a whole new set of characters to get to know!

Farah and Cannon. I adored these two. Farrah is strong
Ri
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is a reason that I adore this author, and this book is just an example of why. It is a spinoff of the Hope Valley series, which if someone hasn't read it then they need to asap. I loved that series but have a funny feeling that this one is going to beat that one. This book has all of the things that this author is known for; strong characters, great plot, just the right amount of steam, and secondary characters that make this feel like family.

Cannon was first introduced in Xander and
Sunny Shelly Reads
Oh, wow, another great series starts from Jessica Prince! Bad Alibi is book #1 in the Redemption series, a spin-off of the Hope Valley series. We first met Cannon in Out Of The Darkness, as he's Sage's ex/best friend from her hometown.

Farrah is a Connecticut socialite who sets out to make a new life for herself after a brutal, life-changing incident. She left behind her uptight parents and cheating ex-fiancé, escaping to the small Tennessee town that her family's driver Bennett (and father
Ga Books LoverX
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cannon is the BEST kind of main man to read about. This guy is the definition of alpha, strong and independent. My gosh, if you cannot tell I totally have a crush on the guy! Farrah is pretty awesome herself, walking away from the only life she ever knew and settling in Redemption to change everything- super commendable. This leading lady is not a shrinking wallflower, she is strong and giving and deserves the best-- Cannon sees this as well....

AHHH, I have always liked Jessica Prince and this
Dawn Herring
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jessica Prince is without a doubt one of my favorite authors because she has earned my trust. By that, I mean that I can count on her to write about genuinely likeable characters, create a world in which I am quickly and thoroughly immersed, and tell a story in a captivating and efficient way such that I don't EVER find myself skimming. I was genuinely worried about this new series because I don't read motorcycle club books for a very specific reason (that I will keep to myself), and I wasn't ...more
Nancy Metsch
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy COW!!!!

This book was EVERYTHING!!!!! I don't know who made me swoon more. Cannon o Jace, They are boith amazing guys and Farah is one very lucky lady to have them both. That being said Farah is beyond awesome herself. I truly loved her.
As the old saying goes money cannot buy you happiness, It just doesn't work that way. With giving any spoilers Farah learned that lesson the hard way. But the best part is that she came out on the other side shining bright then any star in the sky
Amanda Roden
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! Farah moves to the small town of Redemption, Tennessee to start over. She has been through so much but comes out on the other side stronger and as a total badass. Cannon is there it guy everyone wants, except Farah. I loved this book and their dynamic! I cannot wait to see what Jessica does with this amazing little town and it’s even more amazing people!
Liz Booker
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book, the characters were great and the storyline was interesting and the writing was as well. 4 stars ...more
Michella
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great start to a Redemption series. I really loved Cannon, very alpha and yummy sexy. I enjoyed the push and pull between him and Farah. Definitely can’t wait to read the next in this series.
Jessica Prince
Dec 30, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books, mine
1-Click Bad Alibi here

description
Nightbird Novels
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
After barely surviving the worst thing to ever happen to her, Farah Hyland is done with her old life back in Connecticut, and decides to start over in a town called Redemption... and her risk pays off immediately. New friends, a new home, and even a job to call her own.... andCannon Banks, the man she knows she needs to avoid at all costs... even when she is drawn to him again and again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bad Alibiwas a sexy, sweet and uplifting story about a woman
Jenifer Briggs
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jessica Prince is an instant one click author for me, and when I had the chance to sign up to be apart of her blog tour to promote and get an early copy go review her new book, I was all over it. This book has it all: yong woman trying to find her place in the world after a horrifying event, horrible parents, the bond between siblings, love, friends, finding a community and a family of your own.. plus with the dash of suspense that fans of this author love!!!

Farrah, despite all that she's been
Cheryl O'Harney
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn’t think anything could beat The Hope Valley series but after reading Bad Alibi, the first book in The Redemption series I just know that it’s going to be taking the top spot, I devoured this book in one sitting, couldn’t put it down, didn’t want it to finish and now I’m left desperate for more.

Farah’s life has been mapped out for her since she was born, coming from money certain expectations were placed upon her throughout the years but after surviving a serious attack and the breakdown
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Jessica Prince won me over a couple of years ago with her sweet, sweet words (hello swoony Pembrooke series!) and y'all, she's only gotten better since then. I'll admit, Hope Valley is where my heart currently is and will be for quite some time in the future... but oh my- be still my fast beating heart with this whole new crew!!

Cannon had me intrigued from the little intro we got of him in her last book so I was all in for a slight deviation from Hope Valley and welcoming to the start of
BookishStacy
Shelves: arc, bikers
I fell in love with Jessica Prince last year largely due to her Hope Valley series and she has quickly become one of my favorite authors. I am a huge sucker for small-town romance and she does it SO very well and her alpha heroes are some of the best I've read. She has outdone herself once again with this kick off to the Redemption series.

Bad Alibi is the first book of the Redemption series, which is a spin-off of the Hope Valley series. We first met Cannon in Out of the Darkness but it's not
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • This Is Forever (This is, #4)
  • Logan (Carolina Reapers, #4)
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Unexpected Bond (Unexpected Arrivals #4)
  • Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)
  • His Deadly Darling
  • An Old-Fashioned Man (Old Fashion Man, #1)
  • His Old-Fashioned Love (Old Fashion Man, #5)
  • Two Old-Fashioned Men (Old Fashion Man, #2)
  • Focused
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Release
  • Fashion Jungle
  • I'm Yours
  • Winner Takes All (Checkmate Series Book 7)
Born and raised around Houston, Jessica is a self proclaimed caffeine addict, connoisseur of inexpensive wine, and the worst driver in the state of Texas. In addition to being all of these things, she’s first and foremost a wife and mom.
Growing up, she shared her mom and grandmother’s love of reading. But where they leaned toward murder mysteries, Jessica was obsessed with all things romance.