Start by marking “Finding Grace (The Turning Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Finding Grace (The Turning Series, #3)

Finding Grace

(The Turning Series #3)

Did you think there wasn’t going to be a zombie apocalypse in this story?

Grace and her fellow Zombrids find themselves trying to clean up Dr. Walker’s mess. Across the country, thousands of people are turning, and the race to find a cure has begun. Grace is finally accepting who she is—embracing the insatiable need and ferocious hunger. But when she learns that the answer
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Finding Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Grace

Start your review of Finding Grace (The Turning Series, #3)
Candace Robinson
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked the dual POV in this one and the addition of Serena! Actually, I liked her just as much as I did Grace! What’s really cool about these books is that they are about zombies but so much more than that! There was emotion, twists and turns, and wonderful dialogue within a character driven story! Oh, and the ending was awesome! It wraps up perfectly but leaves just enough room where there could be more and I wouldn’t mind having more if the author so chose one day! Loved it!
Boundless Book Reviews
Unfortunately, this is the last book in the series. I'm a bit sad cause I've really grown to love Grace. I think this was really a groundbreaking series. In the Zombie world you get just the Zombie. The hordes of zombies, mindlessly attacking the people trying to survive. But I have yet to see another series with the idea of the main character being the Zombie or a Zombrid.

It had all that I love about Zombies in this awesome story. That I can't think is nothing other than exciting, horrifying a
Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)
This by far has been the hardest review for me to write and I still haven't found the right words to say. J.Q. Davis is a brilliant author and I have loved her Turning Grace series. However, she shred my heart into itsy bitsy pieces. I do not mean that in a bad way at all but seriously....a zombie read that devastated me?! It has only happened one other time.

This author pulls her readers in and keeps you there until you turn that last page with a strong, energetic and pulse pounding story line a
Lissa Rice
**5 Stars** Full Review and Rating will be up on Boundless Book Reviews.
Precy Larkins
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wowza

Ok, so this zombie series turns into a zombie apocalypse. We get a new main character in this book, Serena, who is human and has to deal with the start of the zombie apocalypse in Florida (while Grace and her crew are still stuck in the island). Serena’s story is sad but we also get to see how her background shapes her into a survivor in a world overrun with zombies. Grace, meanwhile, is determined to set things right. When Grace comes back to the mainland on a mission to help the zombies,
Chrystal Roe
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

The conclusion to this series is really exciting. Grace and the others travel to Florida with the "cure" in an attempt to halt the apocolypse. There they find survivors and begin rounding up and treating infected people. There is sadness at the end though.
CrazyCat (Alex)
Feb 11, 2020
New Apple Literary Services
Mar 22, 2019
J.Q. Davis
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amy Mcnea
Nov 15, 2019

• In the Heart of Babylon
  • The Unfortunates
  • Sketch
  • Blood and Salt (Blood and Salt, #1)
  • Sons of Fire
  • The Grace Year
  • The Murder List
  • Lullaby of Flames (Campfire Fantasy Tales, #1)
  • Savage Appetites: Four True Stories of Women, Crime, and Obsession
  • The Night Before
  • Hannibal (Hannibal Lecter, #3)
  • Corpse & Crown (Cadaver & Queen #2)
  • Dear America: Notes of an Undocumented Citizen
  • I Know You Know
  • Naked City
  • Big Machine
  • Fool Moon
  • Last to Love (Moonlight Rogues, #4)
J.Q. Davis is from New Orleans, Louisiana. She has a bachelor's degree in healthcare, but chooses to pursue her dreams of being a writer. Her husband is a retired Marine (23 years!) who works with surgical robots. They don't have kids, but spoil their pups as if they were real little girls.
Her other interests include exercising, listening to indie music, watching anything even remotely related to

The Turning Series (3 books)
  • Turning Grace (The Turning, #1)
  • Escaping Grace (The Turning Series Book 2)

News & Interviews