Start by marking “If I Love You (All About You, #1)” as Want to Read:
If I Love You (All About You, #1)

If I Love You

(All About You #1)

Hes back!

Noah Kirby, the bad boy of Sessory Corners has returned. Tall, dark, and sexy with chestnut colored eyes, broad shoulders, with an eight pack that lead to an Adonis Belt. Every woman in town wants him between their thighs for a rough ride. Except Kensley.

Everyone treats the former Marine like hes a hero. So what he got shot and came back with a bum shoulder
Published November 12th 2019 (first published November 6th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about If I Love You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If I Love You

Start your review of If I Love You (All About You, #1)
Susie
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Susie by: Booksprout

Booked By Random

*I received a free digital ARC via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.*

From bitter to sweet

A story that starts off with resentment, which we do learn the reasons for as the story moves along, yet resolves in a good way.

Kensley and Noah were once friends, having grown up together, along with her brother. Yet her brother didnt come back from Afghanistan. Noah did. So when Noah returns to their hometown barely months after her brothers funeral, hes the last one that she wants to
Keisha
Dec 15, 2019 added it
Kensley is still struggling after burying her young brother, Kevin, who was killed in the line of duty and her grandmother. She feels alone and in need of leaving the small town of her youth. Too many memories and too much pity. Especially after her humiliation with her ex, Eric. Noah, a marine vet, has struggles of his own, but he can't seem to stay away from Kensley. This is there story of hope.

This story had a slow start... and a slow middle. Kensley had good moments, but more moments where
Andra Shaw
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If I Love You is a beautiful love story. Tmonique Stephens developed characters that are familiar to us all. We also know people like other characters in their small town. Those characters give the story the right amount of reality. I did have to wonder after a point what happened to Kensley's BFF Tori. Then again, after a point, she was not missed.

Kensley and Noah are very relatable characters, which makes it very easy to root for them and empathize with their struggles. Their flaws and
Melanie S
Wonderfully real, emotionally rich

How can you love the person who is responsible for the greatest tragedies of your life? In school, Kensley crushed on Noah Kirby, but he left to join the Marines and crushed her dreams. He returns, a wounded war hero, whose life was saved by the sacrifice of Kensley's beloved brother, Kevin. She has nothing left - no family, no future, no hope. So why the heck can't she turn off the attraction to Noah? Noah is in bad shape. Physically he's healing, but his heart
Jurae
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kensley was grieving. In the span of a year a he lost her be other to the war and her grandmother and she blamed him. Noah was wounded. Not physically but mentally and emotionally. He had been intrigued with Kensley since listening to her brother talk about her.

These two need each other more than either of them know but one of them is puttung up quite the fight. They are also in danger from people who are searching for a treasure. These people are ruthless and will stop at nothing but will they
marzimarzo
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Her former friend returns to town as a Marine hero... to everyone but her since he returns without her brother and she can't forget that. A snowstorm brings them together and after they talk about what happened in Afghanistan, she forgives him and they give in to their mutual attraction.
A lovely small-town romance about dealing with loss & PTSD and the healing power of love.
It will keep you captivated: from every steamy encounter between these two, to the well-developed plot and the deep
Caroline Doig
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a very emotional story it made me laugh then it made me cry like a baby, two souls Noah and Kensley who are in pain eventually find each other. Kensley lost her brother who was in the marines and she blames Noah now she is lost and alone, Noah who has returned from the marines with PTSD and survivors guilt is intrigued about Kensley but he believes that he has no right to love her. Their journey together has heartfelt moments their chemistry is sizzling but there is also danger ahead for ...more
Michelle
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I Love You is an emotional read about a woman who has lost everything and a man who came back from war ravaged with PTSD, grief, survivor's guilt and a heart filled with love for a woman he feels he has no right to love. This is a well written, heartbreakingly beautiful story that captivated me from the first page until the last. I loved the way no matter what has happened in Noah and Kensley's life there is a spark still there and they have a strong connection. I voluntarily reviewed a copy ...more
Deb O
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book that I really enjoyed. The story and characters grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading. I loved the characters and watching them grow together, they were well written and went well together. I found this book amazing with great word building making me feel apart of the story and watching it unfold in front of me. A definite must read for any fan and I can't wait to read more from this author!!!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Siyka
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved the story! Kensley and Noah were so true to life, so full of love and angst, fear and strength that I would have loved to be their friend.
The sadness and guilt of both survivors were so controlling at times that they forgot to live and their being together reminded that exactly that truth - the living should be living! They should have a full life to honor the dead too!
I loved the touching moments of grief and pure emotions!
The style was great and perfect for the story in my mind!
Lisa
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story between Noah and Kensley is so emotional that I had to push myself to finish at times but never wanted to quit. The small town setting is warm and fuzzy. The headspace of these characters is uncomfortable to think about. They are realistic and hauntingly familiar. It is hard for these two people to see past their own feelings to realize that they need each other. This one really twisted me up.

Liz
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Noah came back from Afghanistan with a bum shoulder and PTSD and everyone treats him like a hero and every girl wants him but one and she is the one he wants. Kensey lost everything in that war and she is angry that he made it. And then one night they are stuck in a snowstorm in a cabin and find that what they have should be cherished.

Jeanne Richardson
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book I've read written by Tmonique Stephens; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I cant wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and Im voluntarily leaving a review.
BusyM3
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great story of overcoming and finding their true love. The story was enjoyable, likable characters that work well together. This is the first time reading a novel from this author but it won't be the last. I enjoyed this book.

Truth
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didnt expect this book to be what it was! It was so great because I could see the emotions of the main characters and each had a right to their perspective. Great book and one Id read again. Brilliant writing!

poppy
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
I enjoyed this book it was a really good read well written with a good plot that pulled me in and had me hooked right until the end. Kensley and Noah were good likable characters and I enjoyed getting to know them and watch their relationship develop. I am looking forward to reading more from this author
Christine Campbell
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She is an rn who stitches him up even though she doesn't want to. She buried her brother who was killed in action. He tells her some of what happened to them. Their relationship begins n they seem to be going good. It was amazing

Elvira
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book from beginning to end. It was a great having characters that are well developed and engaging and have plenty of chemistry. The flow of the storyline was steady and smooth. This is new author for me and I will be adding to my list.

Ewa
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
A great story of overcoming past and finding true love. The author deals perfectly with serious issues,PTSD .
The story was enjoyable and engaging. The characters are likeable ,they work well together. Great storyline.
I enjoyed this book.

Alisha
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really deep emotional read that covers not only PTSD from a soldiers side, but kind of the side of those that list loved ones. It has heart, grit, true emotions, and some humorous moments too. It was a really good read that is very touching.

Jennifer Bourgeois
Feb 20, 2020 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the book. I love the characters inaction with each other. The ending felt rushed, but was still great.

Jackie Roberts
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a hot steamy erotic romance story perfect for a quick afternoon read.
A great heart pounding read. The story was very well written with great characters. It drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
Maja
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
I don't know. The story just didn't pull me in as much as I had hoped it would. This was my first read from this author and I am not sure if I will read more in the future.

Sandra
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Read!

"If I Love You" is a sentimental read about grief, guilt, PTSD, new love, and Bear! Great read by Tmonique!
Tayra Sanders
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kensley feels alone and in need of leaving the small town she lived in. She has to deal with her ex, and the death of her younger brother on duty and her grandmother.
Laurie Jacobson
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Highly recommended. Look forward for next book from you soon. No spoilers here.

A
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story certainly wrung all sorts of emotions as Noah and Kensley butt heads. I kind of liked her pride and stubbornness which made Noah look like more of the saint that he was. Sweet.

Jennifer Robinson
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a hot steamy erotic romance story perfect for a quick afternoon read. The story was very well written, great characters. It drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting.
Noor
rated it it was ok
Nov 14, 2019
Ewelina
Nov 30, 2019

• Hit and Run (Savage Menaces MC, #3)
  • Protecting His Cowgirl
  • Just One Kiss: The Carter Brothers (Book 1)
  • Snowed in With the Rancher
  • Cowgirl Heart (The Dalton Boys #12)
  • Eat You Up (A Shifter's Claim, #2)
  • At Mountain Man’s Mercy
  • Dominic (Slater Brothers, #1)
  • Cougars Christmas (Cascade Cougars, #5)
  • Preacher Dom
  • I Kissed The Boss
  • My dark lover
  • French Kiss: A "Woman On Top" Short Story Romance
  • Codename Romeo (Rogues and Rescuers Book 1)
  • Nailed by You (Ross Brothers, #1)
  • Hurting You (Blackthorn Elite #3)
  • Single Dad's Fake Marriage
  • Finding Mr. Right

Passion changes everything, especially for the characters Tmonique writes about in her Descendants of Ra, UnHallowed, and Plain Jane series. Flawed characters who reflect the emotional baggage we all carry interests her the most. She writes complicated stories for complicated people.
Her favorite paranormal authors are JR Ward, Gena Showalter, and Kresley Cole. Her favorite contemporary authors

News & Interviews