Start by marking “Captain Henry Gallant (The Henry Gallant Saga Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Captain Henry Gallant (The Henry Gallant Saga Book 5)

Captain Henry Gallant

(The Henry Gallant Saga #5)

Henry Gallant is the captain of the spacecraft carrier Constellation. He is the last hope of the Marines stranded on a volcanic wasteland nine light-years from Earth.

Not since Guadalcanal has the 2nd Marine Division faced a grimmer struggle to hold on against a powerful and ruthless enemy.

As the Titan invaders close in, the Marines wonder if there is the 'will' to save t
Paperback, 1, 268 pages
Published September 11th 2019 by Video Software Lab (first published September 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Captain Henry Gallant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Captain Henry Gallant

Start your review of Captain Henry Gallant (The Henry Gallant Saga Book 5)
Norma
(Format : Audiobook )
"The waiting was always the worse."
Henry Gallant was a Natural, born without genetic engineering. Which often made life doubly difficult, as he had to fight not only the alien Titans but also the prejudice of some of the other officers in the Fleet who believed that only the genetically enhanced humans were fit for command positions. But he had repeatedly proved his abilities, and, despite strong opposition, found supporters in high places and risen through the navy command
Michael Coffey
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was the best ever, of the Gallant series! The action puts you on he planet with the Marines. It was very well written, on the edge of your seat reading. The end has a surprising twist, but the end is ok! Am just starting Commodore Gallant now. He feels like a brother in arms,and I will be very sorry to finish the series! This is a book that is very entertaining, yet very down to earth with married life!!10/10 I heartily recommend this book,and it is not a follow on, so this can b read ...more
Dave Simpson
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent reading!

The whole saga continues to enthral me - Henry Gallant fighting the enemy whilst being attacked at home by corrupt politicians and businessman and incompetent senior officers.
Captain Jim Hooper IV
Tells a timeless story

Great plot and challenge for our hero. Tells a very accurate story about the band of brothers, the shipmates that are dedicated and serving now and hopefully into the future. The politics and chicanery are too true as well.
Dan Lindsey
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Continued adventure

I liked the book. So far I have liked the Whole Series😎😎will look forward to next in the series. Hi,
John
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good series. Glad it's back

After a lengthy pause our "Natural" Henry Gallant returns to defend earth. Th He time of this book is a little different from the others in that it is not just from Henrys perspective but includes other support characters more than in the past books. It also has less daily detail on Henry and more of a strategic view vs tactical minutia. I liked the book and am glad for Henrys return to our pages however I personally hate when political bad guys win or not lose. I hope
Lee S.
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Henry Gallant

The only thing I don't like about the series is there's too long between books. It reminds me of Horacio Hornblower. The series show the character moving through the ranks, the good officer who hates politics and must deal such. A man who deals shelf , at same time making important decisions while showing creative and daring. I look forward to future books.
Emilia Renna
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Waiting

I love these books. They are well written, they grab and hold your attention. I only have one complaint. The time lag between the books. I'm 79 and I hope to read the whole series.
James Hallmark
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Henry Gallant Needs Respect

This is another winner by Peter Alesso, his characters are friends or enemies , Henry fights honorably and get beat up by dirty, unscrupulous politicians and arrogant military superiors. When will be finally get the respect he richly deserves?
Jill Silver
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good action and character development.

Unlike the last book in this series Alesso does a fine job of character development and keeps the plot fast paced. Very enjoyable and difficult to put down. Highly recommended.
Stephen Colprit
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Henry Gallant series:

I love this series!! I consider it to be one of the best space stories going.
The characters and situations are very believable. The action is always exciting. I anxiously await the the next book!
Lisabeth Daniels
Michael L. Boller
Sep 04, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Gun Ship
  • Old Dogs, Older Tricks (Junkyard Pirate Book 2)
  • Star Fire (Stars End, #1)
  • Banishment (The Forgotten Empire, #1)
  • Star Kill (Stars End, #2)
  • Earth Ascendant (The Forgotten Empire, #2)
  • Delphi Alliance (Delphi in Space #5)
  • Starship Sakira (Delphi in Space #1)
  • Raven's Peace (Peacekeepers of Sol Book 1)
  • Junkyard Pirate
  • Delphi City (Delphi in Space #2)
  • USS Hamilton: Ironhold Station
  • Delphi Nation (Delphi in Space #4)
  • Stowaway (Redleg in Space #1)
  • Ashes of the Past (Ether War #2)
  • Mountain of Mars (Starship's Mage, #8)
  • Delphi Station (Delphi in Space #3)
  • Star Rage (Stars End #3)
As a scientist and author specializing in technology innovation, H. Peter Alesso has over twenty years research experience at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL). As Engineering Group Leader at LLNL he led a team of scientists and engineers in innovative applications across a wide range of supercomputers, workstations and networks. He graduated from the United States Naval Academy with a ...more

The Henry Gallant Saga (7 books)
  • Midshipman Henry Gallant in Space  (The Henry Gallant Saga, #1)
  • Lieutenant Henry Gallant (The Henry Gallant Saga, #2)
  • Henry Gallant and the Warrior (The Henry Gallant Saga, #3)
  • Commander Henry Gallant (The Henry Gallant Saga, #4)
  • Commodore Henry Gallant (The Henry Gallant Saga, #6)
  • Henry Gallant and the Great Ship (The Henry Gallant Saga Book 7)