Start by marking “Feisty (Do-Over, #3)” as Want to Read:
Feisty (Do-Over, #3)

Feisty

(Do-Over #3)

I’m not too proud to admit that finding Mr. Right involves swiping right. Right? Welcome to dating in avocado toastland.

Here I am, on my first blind date, ever, courtesy of a smartphone app and my two annoying best friends.

So what is Chris “Fletch” Fletcher doing, walking across the room, looking at his phone like he’s pattern matching a picture to find a real person he’s
Published January 28th 2020 by Prosaic Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Feisty, please sign up.
Julia Kent Fiona is her real name - Feisty is her nickname after she drop-kicked Chris "Fletch" Fletcher in seventh grade. You can read more about Fiona/Feisty i…moreFiona is her real name - Feisty is her nickname after she drop-kicked Chris "Fletch" Fletcher in seventh grade. You can read more about Fiona/Feisty in Little Miss Perfect, a completely free prequel novella on all the major retailers, and in Fluffy and Perky. I'm so excited to give Feisty her own book, even if she doesn't like the nickname!(less)

Start your review of Feisty (Do-Over, #3)
Syndi
Feb 16, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book starts with a promise of rom com. I dived into it. I need some comedy on my weekend. The rom com is about 40% of this book. Then in the middle, it drags on and on. I even managed to not like Fiona during the middle of the story.her attitude towards Chris is annoying.

While Chris tries his best to accomodate to Fiona's childish behaviour in the middle of the book, he manages to grow on me. He is sweet, protective hero. I think in the middle the story needs some plot/ twist.

The chemistry
Stacey is Sassy
Combining the old with the new

Another great instalment to the series and I'm really happy I took a chance with this author. It was interesting to see Fiona's growth from the beginning to the end. I could appreciate her struggle accepting her past and blending it with her now.

The love story was pretty cute but I don't know how she resisted him for so long. With his big heart, sense of humour and hot bod, he's the full package. I loved these two together.

I will definitely be checking out more of J
Blair Babylon
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Blair by: Julia Kent
Some Julia Kent books are “Fluffy” cotton candy and sweet redemption. Some are “Perky” gluten-free goodness with a side of sass and optimism.

This book, though, is *Feisty.* The first chapter of the book is a heart-stopping battle that Fiona “Feisty” Gaskill fights and wins in a burst of catharsis (we all dream of having a perfect, Chuck Norris-style back-roundhouse kick when we really need one), and then the book glides into a slow-burn, rib-tickling, perfectly pitched enemies-to-lovers waltz t
Julia Kent
Jan 13, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
book bruin
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
Audiobook Review
Overall 4 stars
Performance 5 stars
Story 3 stars

I really enjoyed Chris and Fiona's story. They had an awesome enemies to lovers vibe throughout the first 2 books and I was happy to finally get their story. They have a bit of emotional baggage to get through thanks to Fiona's long held grudge, but I thought the plot of the book really worked to help see these two in a new light. Chris had much more depth than I previously thought and he had me swooning a time (or ten) with his swee
Nicole Collins
Jan 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Feisty by Julia Kent is an enemies to lovers romance that follows the story of Fiona “Feisty” Gaskill and Chris “Hot Boxer” Fletcher.

When they were in middle school, Fletch gave Fiona the nickname she’s tried to escape her entire life. And, she hated him for it. So when a tragic situation gives them both a little common ground, they start to explore what they’ve both secretly desired since a failed kiss attempt 17 years prior.

I hate to say it, but this story was not for me. I was never really ab
Bed and books
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is not the first time I am reading and reviewing Julia Kent. I have already read the two books in this Do over series, that is, Fluffy and Perky; Feisty is the third book in this series. Though all three books are stand-alone but if you start reading from Fluffy then you'll get the better understandings of the books. As this series is based on the Three friends Marley, Persephone and Fiona and Yes, feisty is Fiona's story.

Fiona is a preschool teacher, who is teaching in the most renowned sc
Alaina
Accidentally went out of order but fell in love with this book.

Feisty was something that I needed today. Fiona is my spirit animal because hot damn - that girl was feisty. Also, she was a boss ass bitch. Then there's Chris, who is someone that she has known since they were kids. He always had a nickname for her.. so we already knew that they were each other's school crush.

Let's be real, I loved them. It was beyond easy shipping them together.. especially with what they went through throughout t
Angel Felt
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As usual an exceptional book by Julia Kent. Love her books. Funny and entertaining.
Amber
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fiesty is a beautifully stunning story of discovering and accepting every part of what makes you who you are. There are no half measures throughout this journey, and at the end you will find something truly breathtaking. Of course, there is even more to this story, but it all interweaves and mingles together to form a perfect union. A union that no one can tear apart because the universe itself has brought these two people together. A pox on the person who dares to interrupt what Fate has deemed ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Julia Kent delivers a knockout, or better yet, a roundhouse kick! This story grabbed ahold of my attention from the beginning and held it throughout. Feisty really gave me the feels. Kent hooked me with action, emotion, and heart. Then she would hit us with some humor and romance. One minute I’d find myself tearing up, another I’d be laughing out loud, and next I’d be swooning.
I absolutely loved these characters. They were so endearing and I loved getting to spend time with them. I enjo
BookAddict
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feisty, I mean, Fiona (she hates that nickname!) is in a bit of an existential crisis. First, the backstory on the nickname. In middle school, Chris “Fletch" Fletcher tried to kiss her, Fiona drop-kicked him into next week, and the moniker was born. It seems Fletch meant it as a compliment since he’s carried a torch for her through the years, but Fiona is still carrying a grudge seventeen years later.

Now Fiona’s world is changing faster than she can keep up. After a traumatic event at the presc
maggieandteddy
IT'S LIVE & also on Audible ! https://geni.us/AMZFeistyJK
I've really enjoyed Fluffy, Perky and now Feisty. This fun funny book came along at just the right time. A true street reliever, cute characters- kids, but not too OTT.
Fiona, "Feisty" is friends with Mallory (from Fluffy) and Perky.
Fiona is a preschool teacher. She works at a co-op school. The parents are very active in contributing to the school. The class is on a baby-cam type transparency.
Early in the book, Feisty shows great courage.
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH ONE OF A VARIETY OF SOURCES. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

I was pretty bummed about this series after the last installment. Perky was not a good fit for me, but I still held out hope for the series, and this book really pulled it out! It was laugh out loud funny!

Fiona was an awes
Erin Lewis
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 star review Feisty by Julia Kent

This is Fiona “Feisty” Gaskill and Chris “Fletch” Fletcher story and it was everything that I hoped it would be and so much more.

Julia Kent is one of my go to authors for RomCom books. There is something about her style of writing that draws me in and I cannot put her books down.

Julia Kent never fails to deliver; whenever I see her name I know that I am in for a fabulous read. As with previous books I have read I was in stitches having laughed so much I crie
Mandy
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feisty is here, but don't you dare let her hear you call her that or you'll find yourself drop-kicked all the way back to 7th Grade.

At the tender age of 12, Fiona Gaskill was not going to let anyone mess with her, so when a young Chris Fletcher tried to kiss her, she kicked his backside and gave him a black-eye in the process, and so the nickname 'Feisty' was born.  17 years later and Fiona is still holding onto her dislike of the name and the man who gave it to her...until she forced to be Fei
Carol Peake
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was sent an ARC copy of this book.As with all Julia Kent books I could not wait to read it and was gutted when it was finished as I wanted to joy to continue.
We follow Fiesty, Perky and Mallory through Mallorys pre wedding events and Fiestys scary, funny, and spiritual life events.
Dont want to spoil the story for readers but just a word of advice if your thinking of reading this on the bus or in the break room,people tend to start backing away from you when you are sitting there with a silly s
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Feisty is a standalone read but after reading Perky I couldn't wait to get my hands on this story. This is Fiona's “Feisty” story. I loved this one. I have loved reading about friends Mal, Persephone and Fiona but I think this one has been my favorite. The nickname Feisty really fits Fiona. She definitely is feisty and you never really know what she going to do next. Chris “Fletch” is the reason Fiona has the nickname feisty. They knew each other from when they were kids. Their paths cross again ...more
AC Squared Book Blog
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book was EVERYTHING!! I have been in this weird reading funk for so long. This book really got me out of it! I could NOT wait until the next moment I could read, I even stayed up later two nights. I'm not sure I can say enough about it!

I LOVE Fiona! I don't think we got the full experience of who she was in the last few books, but we got to see a little more of her spiritual side in Perky. I was super curious where that would lead us. I had NO idea this book would start out exactly where we
Jackie Wright
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Christi
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Stepping into someone’s story on the worst day of their life is intriguing and engaging and that is exactly what Julia Kent does. The reader is immersed into the story of Fiona Gaskill immediately and it is impossible to stop turning the pages until the story is complete. Ms. Kent writes characters who are human and flawed, and stories which you can’t help but be drawn in to.

As the story unfolds we see how one event (or several in Fiona’s case) can shape the life and the decisions of an individ
Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner)
Kent has done it again! Feisty is another must-read! I loved it soooo sooo much! Feisty is a standalone book, but it's also book 3 in Kent's Do-Over series of standalones! I highly recommend you read the other books because you don't want to pass up this crazy group of friends! I've Loved Fiona since the first book, She has a hate thing for Fletch and you can just feel all the steam coming from them! I knew they were going to be my favorite couple and Kent blew me away! I love this book the most ...more
Bree Hill
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked Fiona and Chris’s romance. Their meet cute basically was in middle school when he tried to kiss her and he drop kicks him. Her kick boxing lessons of once upon a time come in handy again in this book which is great but also causes some internal struggle for her. Chris gives Fiona the Nickname Feisty after the initial drop kick and it sticks with her. Now as a grown woman and this other incident which leads to her having to use her kick boxing lessons- she’s facing this battle betw ...more
Mar 10, 2020 rated it did not like it
I believe it's time to stop torturing myself and just stop reading this series. The characters are all so fake and there simply isn't enough chemistry between the two 'love-interests'. This book may have been the worst one yet, since the other two at least had something interesting in the plot, no matter how ridiculous those plots were. Both Fiona and Chris were incredibly stereotypical and boring, and the plot felt forced. I decided to pick up this series because it seemed fun, lighthearted, an ...more
Felicia
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Feisty by Julia Kent is a romantic comedy that I listened to on audio narrated by Erin Mallon. This is the third book in The Do-Over Series but each book can be read as a standalone. However, I would recommend reading in order since it does reference characters from the previous books.

Julia does an amazing job making the characters very relatable. You just can’t help but fall in love with Chris (Fletcher) and Fiona (Feisty).

Erin did an amazing job on the narration. I love that she uses differe
Iliana Matute
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Omg omg I really love this one ❤
But I really want to read Hasty now aaaaa
Pamela
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fiona "Feisty" reunites us with Perky, Parker, Will and Mallory..and Chris "Fletch" Fletcher.. along with all of the pre weddiing rituals Mallory has and wants. Fiona is a pre-school teacher and the book opens as an incident happens at the school between Fiona and Rico the father of one of her students. She immediatly goes into protection mode and does what ever it takes to protect the kids in her class. Once again she is face to face with Fletch...she still doesn't like him after he tried to ki ...more
Lisa Mandina
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was prepared to laugh my butt off as I did with the others in this series as soon as I’d read the excerpt. I’ve always loved Feisty’s character in the story, but I see that Perky is really the one who totally cracks me up and connects all the characters in such a hilarious way. That said, Feisty, or Fiona as she prefers to be called, still had a very sweet and perfect romance in this book. It was impossible not to love Chris, or Fletch, as he was often called.

Once again the author brought all
Kendra
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tour-aquisition
Full review posted at Reader's Edyn on 03/06/20

Fiona (Feisty) – A nickname she has been saddled with since middle school when Fletch tried to kiss her. Ugh! She hates it. She’s tried to embrace all things in fierce opposition to that particular word, creating a life of peace and balance. Except feisty is a part of her and when she needs to draw from it, said personality manifests in spades. Hence the parent she took down at the preschool who was a danger to herself, her students, and her staff.
Rosie
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This was my first Julia Kent book and what a way to start!

Feisty is such an amazing book, because it is fun and hilarious and you find yourself smiling at parts, but it is also a story of discovering new parts of yourself and learning and accepting how they make up who you are.

Feisty starts in the most dramatic and intense way, it really kicks off with a bang. I was pulled right in from the start and hooked into knowing how Fiona and Chris's story played out. I have never read a book that s
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Fateless  (Stateless #3)
  • P.S. It's Always Been You: Part 1
  • P.S. It's Always Been You
  • Traceless (Stateless, #2)
  • The Romeo Effect (Cupids #3)
  • Fighting for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #2)
  • Ace (Las Vegas Bad Boys, #1)
  • Rule (Marked Men, #1)
  • Sweet Agony
  • King (Las Vegas Bad Boys #2)
  • Stone Vows (The Stone Brothers #3)
  • Black Roses (The Mitchell Sisters, #3)
  • Catching Caden (The Perfect Game #1)
  • Benching Brady (The Perfect Game #2)
  • Stealing Sawyer (The Perfect Game, #3)
  • Stone Promises (The Stone Brothers, #2)
  • Purple Orchids (The Mitchell Sisters, #1)
  • Stone Rules (The Stone Brothers,, #1)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julia Kent writes romantic comedy with an edge. Since 2013, she has sold more than 2 million books, with 5 New York Times bestsellers and more than 21 appearances on the USA Today bestseller list. Her books have been translated into French and German, with more titles releasing in 2020.

From billionaires to BBWs to new adult rock stars, Julia finds a

Do-Over (4 books)