Start by marking “Better Believe It” as Want to Read:
Better Believe It

Better Believe It

Jada Marlone’s life appears to be perfect on social media. She has a loving husband, a beautiful child, and a successful career. What she doesn’t post about is the disconnect she feels in her marriage, the difficulties of motherhood, and her strained relationship with her mother.

Resigned to never being truly happy, Jada runs into an ex-boyfriend. While trying to decide
Published December 3rd 2019 by Red Adept Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Better Believe It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Better Believe It

Start your review of Better Believe It
Dianne
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meet Jada Marlone. She had it all, the perfect family, the perfect home, the perfect career. For intents and purpose, she was living the dream, except, for her, life was becoming a nightmare of indifference. Was the blame at her cold mother’s feet, her husband’s bland nerdiness or maybe at the difficulties of trying to be the picture perfect mother in the eyes of the world? Or, as her dead cousin would tell her, maybe the fault was Jada’s.

As Jada’s life implodes, with the help of dream visits
Girl Well Read
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
A special thank you to the author, Fern Ronay, for a copy of the book in exchange for an honest review.

On social media, Jada Marlone is living the perfect life. She has a loving husband, a beautiful little boy, and a successful career. But her real life is far from being Instagram worthy—she is disconnected from her husband, motherhood is not what she expected, she has a strained relationship with her mother (if it's not one thing, it's your mother), and she's barely keeping it together at work.
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fern Ronay is a new to me author and the blurb of this story really grabbed my attention. I was intrigued by it and wanted to know more. This story was different from what I normally read, but it was such a fun and great change. I loved every single moment of this book.

Jada had the perfect life on social media, however, we all know that many people don’t put the bad and the ugly or the struggles all over their social media pages. Jada’s life was anything from perfect. She was struggling, she
Becky Muth
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Did I Love This? You’d Better Believe It!

Once I started reading this book, I couldn’t put it down. The characters are so real and it was nice to catch up to the ones in the first book, too. There were scenes that had me laughing out loud for real and a few that had me reaching for a tissue to wipe away tears.

Jada, the main character, goes through so much. I cheered for her during every second that I read the book! Through her ups, downs, mistakes, redemption, and her triumphant moment at the
SOMDReigel
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
On social media, she was living the perfect life. In reality, she is struggling with just about everything in her life- marriage, motherhood, family, friends, and her job. She wasn’t happy, she wasn’t living for herself, and following her true path. Fern Ronay created a sharp witted, complex, unhappy main character who could be anyone we know. I was entertained by this character and her antics. An entertaining read.
The Belle
Dec 28, 2019
Diane
Dec 15, 2019
Fern Ronay
Nov 10, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Amy

• Regretting You
  • Maid: Hard Work, Low Pay, and a Mother's Will to Survive
  • Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating
  • Wife (Betrothed, #1)
  • Beginner's Guide to Weight Lifting: Simple Exercises and Workouts to Get Strong
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • All The Broken Pieces (A Waterford Novel Book 2)
  • The Other Side (The Affair, #3)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Her Husband's Mistake
  • The Affair (The Relationship Quo Series, #5)
  • All for Love
  • The Adulterer's Confession: A Novel (The Adulterer Series #2)
  • One Last Try (Bright Lights #1)
  • The Stuff That Never Happened
  • Confidential Affairs
  • Ten Days Gone (A.L. McKittridge #1)
  • Trouble After Dark (Gansett Island, #19)
Fern Ronay has lived in NYC, Chicago, and now sunny Los Angeles with her husband, but she will always consider herself a Jersey girl. She is the author of two novels, Better in the Morning and Better Believe It, and is the host of the podcast Signs from the Other Side, as well as a host at AfterBuzzTV.

BETTER IN THE MORNING (Red Adept, 2016) is the story of a single, 29-year-old lawyer who is