Start by marking “Soul Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #2)” as Want to Read:
Soul Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #2)

Soul Legacy

(The Windhaven Witches #2)

Turns out being the town’s only necromancer could pose some problems when the dead won’t stay dead.

The new semester of Windhaven Academy is about to start, and already Autumn Blackwood’s life is in jeopardy. Rumors are swirling around the school that Autumn and her boyfriend are raising the revenants, and Autumn worries they might be right.

What if the resurrection she perf
Kindle Edition
Published October 6th 2020 by Author Revolution LLC (first published October 6th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Soul Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Legacy

Start your review of Soul Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #2)
Shannon Rochester
Dec 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Thank you to StoryOrigin and the publisher for my digital copy in exchange for an honest review. I joined this site and requested the book because I read the first book in the series and really liked it...and unlike most authors who wait so long to put out the next book in the series, Carissa Andrews actually made an effort to publish close together. So i figured why not request while I still remember what happened in the first one. I enjoyed the second in the series just as much as, if not more ...more
ShanShan ✨
Dec 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well! That was interesting and screw Colton 😒 I hated him from the moment he was introduced. Wade just can’t catch a break and it broke my heart. I was somewhat bored with the first few chapters and just wanted to throw a dagger at Colton but it finally picked up and the ending didn’t disappoint me. Now I’m eager to start the next book in the series.
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Autumn is attending Windhaven Academy she received a full scholarship to attend. Autumn thinks there has been some mistake as she has no magical powers of any kind but hey it is a full scholarship. Autumn is happy to learn that her boyfriend Wade is also going to be attending Windhaven Academy with her.

Autumn is worried about Wade as he is acting kind of off lately but she just puts it down to his grandfather dying recently. Wade’s mind has been somewhere else a lot lately. Is he thinking about
Jackie
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Getting a scholarship to a Witches College is strange especially when you think you have no magical abilities. Fabulous story.
Kay Smillie
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the first book, Secret Legacy, but this was a whole new ball game and totally up my street. The author really gets us right into the action, and, boy, I so enjoy a good ritual. There's twists and turns aplenty, and when Autumn has to close her eyes to 'see' the hidden world, you can actually visualise it and feel what she does. It's very well written. I also love the strong role that a certain distant relative takes when learning more of what Autumn needs to survive. We also find out m ...more
TXBRITGAL
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Things get even more intense in this book as graves are being dug up, and zombies run a mock..Even worse is Autumn and those she cares about are suspect. Can she learn more about her heritage, the past, and who is behind this craziness in time? Secrets start to reveal themselves, but more questions remain. An action packed gem of a book. I can't wait to see what's next in this exciting series. ...more
Carissa
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Obviously, as the author, I have read this book.

Each one of the Windhaven Witches titles has brought me on a journey I wasn't completely expecting. Soul Legacy was no exception, but I was so thrilled to be on the wild ride.

One of the things I enjoy most about writing is finding obscure mythological references and creatures no one has ever heard of, so I can bring them to life. Soul Legacy, in my opinion, offered up many of those, while also mixing in a few that you already know, too. Plus, I g
Jessica (Read book. Repeat)
Jan 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
You can find this review and all of my others over at www.readbookrepeat.wordpress.com

It's a new semester at Windhaven Academy and Autumn is excited to have her boyfriend attending with her this time. Though things don't stay jovial and calm for long as they soon come to find that the dead aren't quite staying dead. Autumn being the town's only necromancer starts to wonder if it could be her doing it as nothing else seems to fit. On top of this, Cat is acting strange, some days she's fine, oth
Tessa
Oct 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
Soul legacy by Carissa Andrews is the second book in The Windhaven Witches series. Another semester starts at the Windhaven academy and Wade finally joined Autumn, but not without problems. Bodies disappeared from the cemetery and people think Wade has something to do with it. As a necromancer, Autumn doesn’t escape the grapevine either. It’s time for her to explore her talents and her family’s legacy.

I really like Autumn getting in touch with her powers. It’s kind of sad that all of this has to
Kanyon
So, going into this second book in the series, I found the story to be just as entertaining and engaging as book one. There’s quite the mystery that needs solving and questions needing answers. Then there’s a nice little plot twist. I don’t want to give anything away, but this story is thrilling and a book I’d recommend to anyone who likes magical academy reads. I can’t wait for book three.

Soul Legacy is the second book in The Windhaven Witches series.

I voluntarily received and reviewed an advan
Stephanie
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
I was really looking forward to continuing the Windhaven series. Unfortunately, Soul Legacy felt disjointed and erratic. From the mannerisms of the characters, to the wording of the narration, and character development.

I’m still not behind Autumn’s complete and utter devotion to a guy she hardly knows. Especially when said guy is so blatantly keeping secrets and yet demands to know her every secret.

Throughout the book I found myself lost, not seeing how we went from scene to scene. I had to go
Christina
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Okay, I see you, Ms. Andrews. I see that you like to play with our minds. I'm not mad, not mad one little bit.

Let me start with the fact I did struggle a bit, in the beginning, to get into the second book. It felt like a lot of banter, and not enough action. I think part of my issue was it had been a little bit since I had read the first book, so I had to go back and do a reread just so I wasn't as lost. That is my fault, but the beginning of book 2 certainly took it's time to build up. But wha
TC
Mar 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I liked Book I, Secret Legacy, but I loved Soul Legacy. It had a few quirks, such as a couple of continuity errors from Book I to Book II, but nothing major. Plus, the fact I found it a little easy to decipher who was behind these revenant attacks made the work less thrilling than I anticipated.

However, Andrews puts the pedal to the metal in this one and doesn't let up. Ranging from a zombie chase in the middle of a cemetery to the perp looking to frame another for their crimes of awakening the
Nicky
Apr 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Now that we know Autumn can commune with the dead and also bring them back to life, we soon find out that someone is doing just that ... bringing the dead back to life. But doing it badly so that they come back as zombies. And of course all signs point to Autumn. it's pretty obvious who's actually doing it and why, but there's still the problem of handling the zombies. Autumn may not have made them, but she is responsible for taking care of them. At the end of the day, all is well. But we finall ...more
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was again a great read. Brilliantly constructed, it was an easy read. I couldn't put it down. Just when I thought I knew where it was going, I felt a big switcheroo coming! I just knew I couldn't be wrong, then BLAM! I got hit on the side of my head when all was revealed! I can't wait to see where the final book goes, but that's still a little ways to go. I know the next book will be fabulous!! This was even... dare I say it?... better than the first! We're in for one wild ride, and I ...more
Sharley
Oct 06, 2020 rated it liked it
The second in The Windhaven series and a book that will give you whiplash it moves so fast.
Autumn and Wade are still in the dark about their magic, their families, even each other but with this another piece of the puzzle is solved.... sort of.
With danger to themselves and their friends barrelling towards them they rally together to solve this instalments puzzle and save each other.
The love between Wade and Autumn remains strong and their bond, although tested is what keeps them ultimately safe
xxKaTxx
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Getting better and better

So much more explained. I predicted a few of the twists but was never quite sure till they happened. Noticed this book focused squarely on her relationship with Wade. That's ok I just am observing. I can see the interaction and dynamic of the ancestors (dad's, gmas, etc) developing. I will say the stepping in because quite frankly the youngn's weren't ready yet was truly appreciated and more realistic than random gifted knowledge so I completely appreciated all of it. O
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Soul Legacy: A Supernatural Ghost Series (The Windhaven Witches Book 2) by Carissa Andrews is such an awesome story that I have read. This is book number two out of four in this awesome series that I am so hooked on since the beginning. I can not wait to read the rest of this awesome series and I highly recommend it to everyone.

I received a free copy of this book via Story Origin and am voluntarily leaving a review
Jennifer Mccormick eding
Suspenseful and mysterious

This second installment of the Windhaven series was definitely suspenseful and very mysterious! Andrews has an amazing way constantly developing the characters of her story and is great with the timeline in which things are revealed. Some secrets are yet to be uncovered which leaves high anticipation for the next in the series!! Highly recommended if you love mystery and suspense dipped in a little magic!!
Jodi Bennett
Oct 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Revenants are showing up and it seems like they are coming right for Wade and Autumn. Autumn is going to have to grow into her powers quickly. I am a little put off by her complete love for Wade as he has secrets and she just blindly follows. However, she does finally learn some secrets in this book and I am looking forward to where they go from here. I am really enjoying this series and love the way the author is weaving her magic.
Marie Fraser
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is an excellent addition to the series. It carries on seamlessly from the previous book. I loved the individual character personalities and enjoyed seeing their relationship dynamics evolve and grow through the book. The book was action packed and full of twists and turns. It had suspense, intrigue, emotion and romance.
I’d highly recommend this book and look forward to the next book in this series!!

I received an arc for a voluntary review.
Alyssa
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. The story keeps growing and growing. I enjoy the adventures that Autumn and her friends are on. I'm disappointed by some of the actions of her friends, but that's life. I can't wait for the next book in the series.

I received an ARC copy and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
hugh burris
Oct 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thid is a really good book.

Autumn & Wade are getting closer but also having problems getting to understanding each other & others. There is so much going on with all the characters in the book that it keeps you totally involved in every page until the very end. It is really a good read & I am sure the next book will worth the wait.
Colin Andrews
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nope, you'll get no spoilers from me. My lips are sealed. But trust me it's a dang good series. Start at Secret Legacy or you won't know what the heck is going on. Has the perfect amount of twists and turns and just enough to keep you guessing. An amazing book from a very talented writer. <3 ...more
Jennifer Bishop
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I love the characters and the mystery of the storyline. The imagery is awesome. This is one of those books that is very hard to put down once you’ve started reading. I am very excited for the next book in the series!
Shawnae Aiu
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Who has unleashed the undead? Why would they do it? Wade’s 1st term at the academy is full of stares and questions. Autumn does her best to stand up for Wade but she too becomes a suspect and is thrown into a nightmare. Autumn learns more about her powers, who Wade really is and what can go wrong when you bring back the dead. Another great installment of the Legacy series! Loved every minute I spent inside this world!
Aletia
Oct 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the continuation of the story. I enjoy seeing what happens to Autumn. I like learning more about her and her town. I am really looking forward to reading the next one!!! And I felt that the heroine was in high school. That's really my only criticism about this book/series. ...more
KC Spence
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Mind Is Exploding!

Wooooowwwweeeeeee! What is going on?! Even though I keep telling myself Autumn is a necromancer and things are going to get rough, I'm still not prepared. And I'm soooo shipping Colton and her. #Coltumn is not over. I can feel it!
Eileen townsend
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The plot is well written and enticing to the reader. Makes the reader feel like part of the story. The storyline was written so well, I could not put the story down.

I received a free copy of this book via storyoriginapp.com and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Aletia
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am floored by what happens in here. Carissa's imagination is :-O I didn't see this coming, but I liked seeing how the characters come together, or not. I love the Autumn and can't wait to see more of her progression with learning her gifts. ...more

• Curse of Stone (Academy of the Damned, #1)
  • Ritual of Magic (Academy of the Damned, #2)
  • Witchmark (The Kingston Cycle, #1)
  • New Witch on the Block: A Paranormal Women's Fiction Romance Novel (Midlife in Mosswood Book 1)
  • Jealousy's a Witch (Midlife in Mosswood #2)
  • We Witch You A Merry Christmas (Midlife in Mosswood #3)
  • Get Witch Quick (Midlife in Mosswood #4)
  • Stars of Fortune (The Guardians Trilogy, #1)
  • Obsidian (Lux, #1)
  • Reign of Shadows: A Slow Burn Paranormal Witch Romance (Academy of the Damned Book 6)
  • Crown Of Blood (Academy Of The Damned, #3)
  • Throne of Death (Academy of the Damned, #4)
  • Queen of Legacy
  • The Ancestor
  • The Way Past Winter
  • Secret (Elemental, #4)
  • Ghost Nemesis (Cerberus #6)
  • Never Been Hexed (Witching Hour, #2)
"An author emerges from the depths of Minnesotan waters. Sci-fi/Fantasy is my pen of choice."

Carissa Andrews is an internationally bestselling author from central Minnesota who writes a combination of science fiction, fantasy, paranormal romance, supernatural thriller, and dystopia. Her plans for 2021 include the continuation of the Diana Hawthorne Psychic Thrillers.

She keeps sane by chilling with

The Windhaven Witches (4 books)
  • Secret Legacy (The Windhaven Witches, #1)
  • Haunted Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #3)
  • Cursed Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #4)