Start by marking “Stolen September” as Want to Read:
Stolen September

Stolen September

Six weeks of bliss. That's all I had with him before he left without a goodbye.
Thirteen weeks of misery and he shows up on my doorstep thinking he can win me back. The only thing Henry Edward Andrews is getting is a sucker punch to the gut.

My Honeybee has a sting despite her sweetness. I made a mistake. A big mistake. I screwed up, but I'm back and I don't want to let
Published November 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Stolen September, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen September

Start your review of Stolen September
Tina
Nov 20, 2019 marked it as dnf
"I had so many things I wanted to say to her if she let me, but like most things in my life, she was difficult. Not quite the sweet girl I recalled during long bouts of training when I craved her most."

I am sorry, you fucking pig of a man, you ghosted her for 13 weeks and then expect her to welcome you with open arms and when she is reluctant you are confused, and she is difficult??? Fuck you you fucking prick, and all authors who writes shit like this.
Rochelle
Shelves: arcs
Loved this second chance romance. Tank and Bea spent six wonderful weeks together until he left her without any warning. Fast forward 13 weeks later and he comes back into her life because he made a mistake and he wants her to be his wife. Will be she able to forgive him for leaving her like he did? The chemistry between them was good but will it be enough to make her see that they belong together?

Kari Hansen
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bea has sent the last six weeks with Tank and she not only thinks that she knows him but she feels secure in their relationship until he disappears with no conversation and no further contact.

Three months later he is at her door thinking that they can just pick up where they left off however she is not about to just forgive and forget. Will he be able to convince her to give him a second chance?

Witty banter and hot chemistry between a determined Marine and the woman who stole his heart.
Linda Reads
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short, funny, steamy, realistic – Tank loves Bea, but can they survive on only love?
Beatrice has just spent the last 13 weeks in He!! b/c her boyfriend, Henry Edward Andrews aka Tank left her. Now he stands on her doorstep all gorgeous in his military blues and expects her to run into his arms. Nuh uh. Not going to happen! But Bea can’t deny this niggling feeling that she’s secretly over-the-moon that he’s back. Tank is thoroughly rejected and dejected after Bea has her say. (Funny though.) What
CS
Nov 24, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2 Stars

Sayali Nagrale
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet Thanksgiving second chance romance of sorts. Tank and Bea's secret summer romance ended abruptly when she joined the marines and ghosted her for thirteen long weeks. I really thought there was going to be a good reason for Tank's cold behavior considering he was actually a nice guy. But no, he really was going to leave her for his new career in the military. He didn't expect to miss her so much, and he certainly didn't expect to realize that he wanted her with him forever. When ...more
Beverly
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feel-good holiday romance

The two main characters, Beatrice (Bea) and Henry (Tank) spent six weeks together, in total bliss, and couldn’t have been happier. Or so she thought… So it was surprising that he all-of-a-sudden disappeared! He just up and left without even saying goodbye!

She was left (understandably) heartbroken. Then… a very long thirteen weeks later, Tank had the audacity to show up at her house, wanting and expecting to get her back. He had a (very short-term) plan to woo her, but
Terry Miller
Nov 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Bea is eagerly waiting for today’s Thanksgiving dinner, especially her mom’s caramel apple pie and cheesecake bites, when she goes to answer the front door. When the door is open, there stands the guy who broke her heart in his dress blues and wanting to talk to her. To say that Bea is shocked is an understatement, after all he left town 3 months ago without saying a word to her about his enlistment. Tank has spent his entire basic training unable to get his short 6 week romance with Bea off his ...more
Tanya Schulz-Patrie
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Set an afternoon aside to read this book. It's a quick novella length book, but a super cute enjoyable read. Once you start your going to want to keep reading until you've finished it. If you ou have military ties in some form or another this book definitely worth your time. My only complaint is that I wanted to read more.

As a former military wife I totally relate to this book. Heck with the exception of the first couple of chapters, this was my life. I totally felt what Bea felt. It's like the
Rose
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. Bea (Beatrice) and Tank (Henry) spent six weeks together in bliss. Then Tank left without a goodbye. Thirteen weeks of sadness and being heartbroken later, Tank shows up at Bea's house with a plan to get her back. Tank has a limited amount of time before he has to leave again, but he needs Bea. He's a Marine and isn't going to give up until he gets what he needs.

Bea and Tank have a very sweet love story. They are both young and so they have to learn together how to be a
Shorty
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tank and Bea had a wonderful summer romance then one day he was gone just ghosted her. For 13 weeks she didn’t know what happened and in Thanksgiving Day he showed up at her door dressed in his uniform. He wanted to win her back. And boy did he have his work cut out for him. I loved how the town came together to help out as well as her parents telling her she’s an adult now and needs to take responsibility for her choices.

I like that there were the newlywed real life issues especially when it
Magali
Nov 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Reconquest and reality of the married life of a soldier's wife
It is a romance with an interesting development on a reconquest, then the life of a soldier's wife. It's pretty cute all along, rather realistic about all the small things that we do not think when someone marry a soldier.
Tank joined the Marines a few weeks after having met Bea, and he left without informing her. This absence was very hard for Bea, but also for Tank who decides to win her back before he leaves. If they marry, she will
Michelle
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick small town romance involving one determined Marine. If you're looking for a touching and feel good romance, this book is just what you're looking for. The well-intentioned, but meddling family members and townspeople added a special quality to the story. My only issue was that there should've been more depth added to his efforts to win his "Honeybee" back upon his return. Despite that, this is a book that you'd enjoy reading.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Rebecca
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Henry (Tank) and Beatrice's (Honeybea) story. Henry left! Just up and left after an amazing six weeks with no goodbye, no note or phone call. Beatrice is Heart broken so when Tank shows up on her door step thirteen weeks later dressed in his marine uniform Honeybea is shocked and pissed off. Things move fast and before Tank heads back to base he wants Beatrice to be his wife.
I loved that their relationship was not all roses and it showed how they struggled with moving and deployment.
Kathleen
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the story of two people - Tank and Bea who met over the summer and made a huge connection. When Tank disappears Bea is devastated.
When he returns their relationship goes on warp speed.
This is an easy to read story. The character are easy to like. There really isn't much character development. There is steam and an HEA. These two need to learn to live with each other.
I was given this book for an honest voluntary review
Debra Floyd
Shelves: m-c-cerny
Tank and Bea had a quick romance. Then Tank leaves to go into the Marines. Bea is devastating by the way he left and broke her heart.

Thirteen weeks have gone by and suddenly he shows up on her door step. He wants her back and feels bad about the way he left her. Can he win her back? If he does will she be able to handle being a military wife? Can she find herself as well? For all of these answers you will have to read the book.

This is a fun, sweet, and quick book.
Lori
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a very sweet love story of a man who enlists and leaves his girl behind. Problem is that he didn't bother to tell her that he was leaving. She has been missing him and hating him for months and suddenly he turns up again. He has realized his mistake, but can she forgive him? Can he remind her how good it was?

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Bea and Tank have undeniable chemistry but you can't blame her for not running straight into his arms when he reappears in her life. He left without a note, goodbye, or explanation. As the story goes, you understand why that was but I was happy that she didn't immediately forgive him. There is some funny banter between them and sexy times. This is short, funny, and sweet.

Sondra Olbrias
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beatrice and Henry are 2 kids who meet and start a relationship. Henry takes off for bootcamp and she's heartbroken. He realizes he's in love but Bea puts him through his paces. As with all marriages there are ups and downs. You will roll back and forth with them through the obstacles of learning what military and young married life is.

Stephanie
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am voluntarily writing a review for an ARC I received and absolutely loved this book! It's had a great plot and and the characters were well written. The connection between the H/h was perfect and their steamy scenes were hot, hot, hot.

Amber Beasley
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet military romance story and one part I really appreciated was that is showed the more realistic side to being not only a military spouse but being in a young marriage. The money hardships and learning to trust were great additions. I also appreciated how the parents were portrayed.

Lisa H
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
He ghosted on the coffee shop girl.

This is a very young new adult novella.
Tank ghosted on Bea (this is completely immature) after their summer fling. Now he’s back and expects her to fall back into his arms, no apologies, which she does.
He goes on to repeatedly leave her.

Neshama
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good story, I liked the characters Tank and Bea. They seemed to have good chemistry, but I feel like the ending lacked something. Maybe more details or even a few years later kind of thing with a kid or even pregnancy?

Charmaine Nouwen
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stolen September by M.C. Cerny is a wonderful short holiday romance read. sweet,fun,enjoyable and steamy second chance military romance story of Bea and Tank,well written,lovely characters with great chemistry,well done!

Terry Babb
Dec 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Whilst well written I felt the heroine did not have a compelling character. A quirky & ok read if you like simple country bumpkin with a bit of a wham bam military man who never really engaged in pleasing his wife. It could have been so much more. I received an arc & this is my honest & voluntary review.
Lisa
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tank (Henry) and Bea are a sweet couple with tons of chemistry. Bea has a fun and likeable family. Tank has a sweet and nosy mama. I like their little town and all the fun townspeople who are so willing to help out. This is a quick, steamy story with a nice happily ever after.

Naomi McCoy
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Instant love, second chance military romanace. Bea and Henry meet one summer and have a quick but meaningful summer fling. Henry joins the marines but comes back after boot camp to win Bea back. 10 days later, they are married. It was a quick read but highly enjoyable

Maria G
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet second chance romance with Tank and Bea. They had a short romance before he leaves for basic training with no explanation to Bea. When he gets back to be with Bea I am glad they were able to get their second chance HEA.

J
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book. It was well-written and didn't leave me wondering what was going on. SPOILER ALERT! In addition, it didn't gloss over to a happy ending when two young people made a decision that affected their entire lives without taking the time to think it through and plan. I also liked how the author showed the difficulties Tank and Bea had without depressing the reader.
Alison
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bea (Beatrice) and Tank (Henry) were in an intense, but secret relationship for six weeks, then Tank left, quite unexpectedly to Bea, and she was heartbroken. Then she learns that he headed off to the Marines. Now he is back begging her to forgive him, because he didn't realise what she meant to him.

• snowed in with the rancher
  • I Kissed The Boss
  • An Innocent Thanksgiving (Holiday Heat Book 2)
  • Four Ranchers' Bride (Love by Numbers, #3)
  • Steamy Proposal (Alphalicious Billionaires Book 8)
  • Marshmallow: a BBW romance (Sweet Curves Book 1)
  • Chasing Mr. Wrong
  • Boss Naughty (Hot Bosses Book 2)
  • Complete Balls: The Complete Collection-Limited Edition (Complete Balls, #1-8)
  • No Broken Beast (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #3)
  • Love at First Bite
  • His Christmas Love
  • Home Is Where The Beard Is: A Heartfelt, High-Heat, Mountain Man, Holiday Romance
  • Be My Baby: An Obsessive Billionaire & BBW Insta-love Halloween Paranormal Romance
  • Sinful Truth (Sinful Truths Book 1)
  • Curvy for Him: The Psychic and the Senator (Curvy for Him Series Book 9)
  • More Than A Bully: North Woods University Books 1-3