Start by marking “Glitter Fixes Everything” as Want to Read:
Glitter Fixes Everything

Glitter Fixes Everything

(Christmas Fixes Everything #2)

What could be better than a Christmas miracle?

Coming home from college to surprise his family for the holidays is one of Justin Meadows’ better ideas. Or so he thinks, until he steps through the door and gets a shock. Roman James is not someone he expected to see, but he’s still as beautiful and sweet and smoking hot as he was four years ago. It’s just a shame he’s the
Published December 7th 2019 (first published December 6th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Glitter Fixes Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glitter Fixes Everything

Start your review of Glitter Fixes Everything
Ami

I might've enjoyed this second-chance holiday romance better IF not for the plot that I truly dislike nowadays -- the (view spoiler). Plus too many names thrown in the pages I had a hard time separating who is whom.
Tess
Dec 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Mary Mary
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, arc
It is a super cute second chance love story with adorable characters and loving family.
It is a fast and easy read with one important plot twist that changed everything for Justin.

The story is pretty simple with a very sweet happy ending . It is a type of a book that makes You smile all the time. Justin seems to be a nice, young, hardworking guy. He is well aware of his life goal and doing his best to finish uni. We meet him during holiday season when he "accidentally" meets his ex-boyfriend.
Joscelyn Smith
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Justin and Roman, they were such complex engaging characters and I really enjoyed seeing such wonderful people get a second chance at love. I wish it had been longer because I was't ready to say goodbye to these great characters.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*
Linda
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet second chance holiday romance with a twist of heat

This novella was a good read even though the two protagonists do not really get to spend much time with each other until late in the story. I preferred author Alex Jane's earlier Tinsel Fixes Everything, which features many of the same characters, but this MM romance is also well-written. Expect sweet longing and misunderstandings that need to finally be put right, with a self-absorbed, bratty villain and lots of supportive family for
Susana
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mary
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A young love, second chance romance, so wonderfully full of hope. Justin and Roman had been high school sweethearts. They broke up and now after a long time apart, there's a chance for them to be together again. The story had me rooting for them to just see some sense. In amongst the will they won’t they there’s a wonderful cast of secondary characters who are so vibrant. I totally had a feel for the little town and the bar and fabulous Justin. Glitter really does fix everything.
Alison Edmunds
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Justin is Chases's nephew (from Tinsel Fixes Everything) and I wrote this time last year that Justin needed his own story. This is it! It has all the feels that I want at this time of year. A second chance romance, this brings Justin and Roman back together after more than 4 years apart. Everytime they were together, I felt the rightness of them as a couple and had actual shivers of delight as things heated up. I did wonder at how easily Justin was manipulated into breaking up with Roman in the ...more
Cassandra
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alex Jane can sure write a book!

Young love and Second chances are right up my alley and holy cow do I love this book!!
T Paul
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a good story. Time heals they say but, sometimes, healing only comes from reopening a wound and revisiting the hurt. Justin and Roman reconnect and rekindle their romance and it’s a sweet healing. Betrayal, however, is ugly and Justin figures this out. The story is good, the characters deliver a stellar performance and the HEA brings joy.
NICOLA DAVIS
Dec 19, 2019
Rachel

• What Works For Us
  • Dances Long Forgotten
  • Puppy Love (Career Men #2)
  • Faux Ho Ho
  • The Guy in the Window
  • Tallowwood
  • Once Upon a New Year
  • Turning Wood
  • Whatever It Takes
  • The Musician and the Monster
  • Drawing the Prince (Stars from Peril, #3)
  • Something Wicked This Way Comes
  • In the Name of the Father
  • A Faerie Story
  • The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings (Black and Blue #1)
  • Adam Only (Those Other Books #2)
  • Kept in the Dark (Locke and Keyes Agency, #1)
  • In Safe Hands (Heroes and Babies, #1)
Stories of M/M romance with happy endings...eventually.

After spending far too long creating stories in her head, Alex finally plucked up the courage to write them down and realized it was quite fun seeing them on the page after all.

Free from aspirations of literary greatness, Alex simply hopes to entertain by spinning a good yarn of love and life, wrapped up with a happy ending. Although, if her

Christmas Fixes Everything (2 books)
  • Tinsel Fixes Everything