Start by marking “Aurora Burning (The Aurora Cycle, #2)” as Want to Read:
Aurora Burning (The Aurora Cycle, #2)

Aurora Burning

(The Aurora Cycle #2)

Our heroes are back. Kind of.

First, the bad news: an ancient evil - you know, your standard consume-all-life-in-the-galaxy deal - is about to be unleashed. The good news? Squad 312 is standing by to save the day. They've just got to take care of a few small distractions first.

Like the clan of gremps who'd like to rearrange their favourite faces. And the cadre of illegit
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: May 5th 2020 by Allen & Unwin

To ask other readers questions about Aurora Burning, please sign up.
Enchanting Literature Its Kal. Im hoping this means we will get even more page time for him.
Isabella The book isnt out but some people have received ARCs and reviewed it. Itll be out May 5th.…moreThe book isn’t out but some people have received ARCs and reviewed it. It’ll be out May 5th.(less)

Start your review of Aurora Burning (The Aurora Cycle, #2)
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
That cover is so hot, I cant freakin stand it!!!!

Mel 🖤🐶🐺🐾

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
#1 Aurora Rising ★★★★★
#2 Aurora Burning ???
#3 untitled ???

update: nov 22, 2019
This cover has killed me, brought me back to life, and killed me again. 😭 My precious grumpy space elf looks so good!

Don't mind me, I'm just over here drooling over an untitled book with no release date, cover, or synopsis... 😬
Mary S. R.
Only reasons I'll be reading this:

cover
the gorgeous cover
i mean...did you see the cover
Kal, my precious boy, rocking the cover
Finian, missing from the cover
and oh, I almost forgotthe irresistible need to see what they have left to base this sequel on when they ripped off both of the Guardians of the Galaxy films in the very first book 🤔

...damn you, curiosity, please don't kill my cute cat
megs_bookrack
Update: PREORDER PLACED!!!

I'm ready to be back with the 3-1-2.

Original:

MAY!?!?

I can't.
I cannot wait that long...

Will trade soul for an ARC!!

Lisa
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2020
I dont know how they did it, but Kaufman and Kristoff created a sequel that was just as engaging, fun and adventurous as the first book - if not more so!

We learn more about the Syldrathi plus so many juicy secrets are uncovered. I love how well thought out this series is so far.

Waiting extremely impatiently for book 3!!

Highly recommend
Brianna:)
Jul 06, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
May 5th 2020 for more of Squad 312...and Finian my sarcastic bi guy.
Update: THERE IS A TITLE! AURORA BURNING!
Update: How did I not know there was a freaking cover?!?! Its beautiful, it has Kal, what else is there to say?
Lauren
May 24, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
((Can we pretend this is out already so I can read it? Meanwhile Ill just keep reading Aurora Rising over and over.)) ...more
tappkalina
Maybe I don't deserve much in life, but I deserved this cover.
Kenzie The Dragon Queen
*sliding a twenty to Kaufman and Kristoff* so... how about an early release on this one...? Or an ARC? A single page? Ill take whatever I can get. ...more
Christine Manzari
Absolute perfection. Non-stop, ulcer inducing action paired wonderfully with wit and humor and all the touchy feelies. It has a heart wrenching cliffhanger that I love. I need to know what all the gifts do, who survives, who switches sides, and who kisses who. For the record, Fin is my favorite.
Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
HAHAHAHA I HAVEN'T READ A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT IN YEARS. IM 38 WEEKS PREGNANT I CANT HANDLE THIS SHIT.

Really though if I wasn't on my phone all I would have put for now is the "No! No! Nooooooooo!" Michael Scott GIF.

RTC.
---
I..honestly dont even know where to begin with this review. I have been SO excited for Squad 312s journey to pick back up since I read Aurora Rising as an ARC back last March. Ive said this before and Ill say it againbeing able to be one of those people who are lucky enough
Kathryn Speckels (Metaphors and Miscellanea)
Look, Kal is cool and all, and I know everyone thinks he's gorgeous, but tbh I'm just holding out for a book in this series to have Finian on the cover because he is a precious soul (even if he is a sassy shithead) and deserves everything good in this world.
♠ TABI ♠
oh God this sounds like it's gonna be more cringey than the first book!!

I'm in . . . BUT only to support my favs & wish for Tyler x Finian endgame material

UM OKAY SO THIS COVER IS EVERYTHING??????? HELLOOOOO KAL!!

Menna
Nov 23, 2019 marked it as maybe  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
maybe i am ready to give this series another chance after seeing this cover
tammy
Jul 28, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
november 22, 2019: taking this off my wishlist bc THERES a male on the cover. ofc ill read it somehow but 😳🤝

october 10, 2019: ITS CALLED AURORA BURNING OMGOGMGOFMGOMFG AURORA GO OFF IM SHAKING ... may 5th of next year will be unrivaled

july 28, 2019: aLriGhT so like in under a year in the midst of exam season this book is going to be in my hands???? amazing
micolreads
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You are the fire I long to burn inside. Lets burn together.

In the second installment of The Aurora Cycle we keep following the Squad 312. Theres constant action and I couldnt let it down for a second. The character development was brought to a step higher and it was beautiful reading about how much every character was affected and changed due to Aurora Rising happenings.

A few really well placed plot twists that helped the book keep a good pace, and the authors styles creating once again a
Megan
You know when you get to a specific point in a book and you have to just set it down and stare at it with your head in your hands for a full five minutes before your heart restarts and you can pick it back and keep reading?

Yeah, this book had SEVERAL of those.

It's intense, it's funny, it's absolutely heartwrenching. I was laughing out loud at several points, and I cried at least three times. It's an emotional wringer of a book that was absolutely gripping and also had me wanting to fling the
TheUsualBookworm - Ev

This is a spoiler free review (no spoilers for either of the Aurora Cycle books).

This book. THIS. BOOK.
First of all- Amie and Jay are the best power duo of authors out there, and they've proved it yet again.
The characters are absolutely incredible, each with such a distinct personality and their own voice. There wasn't a single POV that I didn't feel like reading. I just love them all (Though let's be honest, my king Finian absolutely stole the show. He always does. He's my king for a
Mary
p l e a s e
Lucy of Swords
Nov 24, 2019 marked it as not-yet-released  ·  review of another edition
ladies and gentlemen
i have decided to confess to you
that i am actually a ghost with wifi connection
i passed away
and the aurora burning cover is responsible for such a crime
thanks
ax
i was ready to dnf this series but the cover..... boyyyyy
Nicole (FearYourEx)
Thank you to the publisher for the advanced copy! 5/5 stars!

Okay first: Amie and Jay if you read your reviews you two are rude.

Okay now:
I have nothing bad to say except omg that cliffhanger is going to make me die a slow death waiting over a year for book 3.
We get more of our sexy pixieboy which YASSSS. Auri learns more about herself and her weird powers. Scarlett gets sassier and more sarcastic. Fin becomes even cuter and he's still definitely my favorite character. Tyler is still mister
Becca Arlett
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shruti
Jul 21, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
For Maker's sake, this better come out FAST because I'm going a little mad in the Fold!!!
Meghan
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FRIENDS!! THIS WAS FANTASTIC!! Aurora Rising was my favorite book of 2019 and I loved this even more! I love Squad 312 with all my heart! The range of emotions Jay and Amie made me feel was out of this world. We learned so much more about our squad! Their dynamics between each other are everything I want in a book: siblings who love each other, a bromance, sarcastic friendships, a ship I would die for, and more. Overall if you haven't read this series, what are you doing?!
Charlotte
Nov 22, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
The way I feel about this cover is probably how I should have felt about the Foxhole Court cover, according to the consensual disgust of the Goodreads community in regards to an orange fox paw. Turns out Im quite bad at doing what Im supposed to do.

Charnell (Reviews from a Bookworm)
I'm going to write a full review when I can get my thoughts in order. ALL THE STARS!!! This was soooooo fucking good but that ending... I NEED BOOK THREE! I NEED BOOK THREE. I NEED BOOK THREE!!!!!! Literally the only thing I didn't like is basically any scene of Kal and Auri alone together 😂 I love those two as individuals, together they are a heavy dose of cringe and I can't deal with it. Full review to come.
No One
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How can I possibly write a review for this book? Like my emotions right now are in cardiac arrest

This book was amazing and I love everyone so much like deeply specially Finian and Kal GOD DEMMMETTTT ugh the emotions and feelings I have for this series is so intense and I have no words to describe what happened and how I feel. I will now just hibernate till 2021 till the 3rd book comes out. Thanks Jay and Amie for bringing this book into my life and then stamping on my heart😫

YOU ARE ALL NOT
Rivka
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5
As far as the second book in a trilogy goes - this was awesome. Really. I need give me anything K&K writes and Ill read it. There were some thing I saw coming and I didnt. Its official. Finian is my boy I wish we got more of him. Overall, you all really want to read this as soon as its out
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
You Are Never Too...: Aurora Burning (The Aurora Cycle #2) - May 5, 2020 8 13 Mar 12, 2020 10:52AM

• Havenfall (Havenfall, #1)
  • Ruthless Gods (Something Dark and Holy, #2)
  • Bone Crier's Moon (Bone Grace, #1)
  • Bonds of Brass (The Bloodright Trilogy #1)
  • All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth, #1)
  • Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • Girl, Serpent, Thorn
  • Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3)
  • American Royals (American Royals, #1)
  • Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2)
  • The Raven and the Dove (The Raven and the Dove, #1)
  • The Betrothed (The Betrothed, #1)
  • House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City, #1)
  • Chosen (Slayer, #2)
  • Incendiary (Hollow Crown, #1)
  • Where Dreams Descend (Kingdom of Cards, #1)
  • The Wayward Girls
Amie Kaufman is a New York Times and internationally bestselling author of young adult fiction. Her multi-award winning work is slated for publication in over 30 countries, and is in development for film and TV. Raised in Australia and occasionally Ireland, Amie has degrees in history, literature, law and conflict resolution. She lives in Melbourne with her husband, their rescue dog, and an ...more

The Aurora Cycle (3 books)
  • Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1)
  • Untitled (The Aurora Cycle #3)

Articles featuring this book

Flowers, birds, and sunshine all return in the spring, and so do many of our favorite book series with their next installments. Some of this sea...