Start by marking “The Poseidon Network” as Want to Read:
The Poseidon Network

The Poseidon Network

From USA TODAY Bestselling Author Kathryn Gauci, comes a mesmerising, emotional espionage thriller that no fan of WWII fiction will want to miss.

“One never knows where fate will take us. Cairo taught me that. Expect the unexpected. Little did I realise when I left London that I would walk out of one nightmare into another.”

1943. SOE agent Larry Hadley leaves Cairo for
Published October 23rd 2019 by Ebony Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Poseidon Network, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Poseidon Network

Start your review of The Poseidon Network
Ellie Midwood
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“The Poseidon Network” is an atmospheric, tension-charged historical fiction/thriller populated with unforgettable characters. Told from Larry Hadley’s (a correspondent and an SOE agent) point of view, it transports you right back in time to occupied Greece, Turkey, and Cairo, where the stakes are as high as they can be and where virtually no one can be trusted, and particularly, a beautiful stranger.

What I enjoyed the most about this novel, apart from the riveting plot, was the setting.
Katinka
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
To put it mildly, WWII was a harsh time for everyone around the globe. Life was particularly difficult for those living in areas occupied by enemy forces. In such areas there were always pockets of resistance and secret networks connecting those groups fighting to free their homelands.

This book focuses mainly on the story of some of those working among the resistance groups in Greece. The lives of the people there were particularly difficult, especially when the undercover forces began to
Diane
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gauci-kathryn
It took a while for me to get to this book, but it was certainly worth the wait! This would be the first book I have read about WWII Greece and I have found this story both distressing and educational. This is the second book I have read by this Author, the first being Conspiracy of Lies, which is also an amazing story. My next book by Kathryn Gauci will be The Embroiderer. I would recommend both Conspiracy of Lies and The Poseidon Network, both works of fiction but based on true facts. Thank ...more
ChillwithabookAWARD With
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Poseidon Network by Kathryn Gauci has received a a Chill with a Book Readers' Premier Award.
www.chillwithabook.com

The Poseidon Network, a really enjoyable read, well written and a good fast moving plot.

Pauline Barclay - Founder of Chill Awards
Kathryn Dunham
rated it it was ok
Jan 01, 2020
Kathryn Gauci
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Helen Brumbaugh
added it
Jan 15, 2020
Lori
Jan 17, 2020

• Blood Roses (Bermuda Triangle Monster Resort Book 1)
  • Auschwitz Syndrome: A Holocaust Novel Based on a True Story (Women and the Holocaust, #3)
  • The Secret Orphan
  • Before the Shattered Gates of Heaven (Shattered Gates Volume 1 Boxset)
  • While You Were Dreaming (Haven Holiday #2)
  • Mrs. Claus: Not the Fairy Tale They Say
  • The Bargain: A Short Story
  • Night (Hero Society, #4)
  • Never The Twain: A Dark Blend of Gothic Romance and Murder
  • Daughter of Time (After Cilmeri, #0.5)
  • Cast Iron Cookbook: Delicious Family Recipes for Beginners
  • Unspeakable Things
  • Mail Order Bride's Baby And Her One-Arm Indian: A Western Historical Romance Book
  • Mail Order Bride And Her Children's Hope (A Western Historical Romance Book)
  • Fading Petals (Emotional Jewels Book 1)
  • Last Summer
  • The Voice Inside (Frost Easton, #2)
  • The Last of June (Women of Greece Book 8)