Start by marking “A Picture Perfect Honeymoon” as Want to Read:
A Picture Perfect Honeymoon

A Picture Perfect Honeymoon

The past never stays hidden. No matter how hard you try.

Christmas was perfect—the Hayes wedding made the front page of the New York Times, proving that fairytales do exist. Now, Darren and Melody are planning the honeymoon of their dreams and have the date set for Valentine’s Day.

However, getting there might be half the battle: Melody and Darren’s love for each other will
ebook
Published February 14th 2020 by Beautifully Twisted Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Picture Perfect Honeymoon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Picture Perfect Honeymoon

Start your review of A Picture Perfect Honeymoon
Jackie Wright
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
What comes after the wedding .......the honeymoon of course and this is the continuation of Darren and Melody’s story so please make sure you read A Picture Perfect Christmas before picking up this one. This may be a quick read but it still packs a mighty punch as secrets are uncovered and the past is determined to rear it’s ugly head. Will Darren and Melody find the strength to overcome the meddling people and the past or will their marriage be over before it’s even began..........
I think this
Erin Lewis
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 star review of A Picture Perfect Honeymoon by JP Uvalle

JP Uvalle is a relatively new author to me. This is a continuation of Darren Hayes and Melody Boyer’s story which we read in A Picture Perfect Christmas.

This is a short, fast paced novella and whilst I enjoyed the story, I still found it a little hard to connect with Darren and Melody at times. Finally Darren and Melody are planning their honeymoon, but when there are secrets that are yet to be uncovered, can these two find the strength
Tanya Vought
Feb 12, 2020 rated it liked it
This story starts where the 1st one ended.

And our two love birds are now married.
Let's say there's drama, love, sexy moments and everything in between.
I wish it was longer but I look forward to reading A Picture Perfect Romance in 2021!!

Recv'd an ARC in exchange for an honest review

3.5 stars from me.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Darren and Melody have finally tied the knot but making it to the honey moon will be a challenge. Darren is with holding a secret that could ruin his happily ever after with Melody. With all the drama and antics going on in this story it reads like a soap opera where the next episode will have you glued to the story to see what will happen next. Will they make it to the honey moon and will the ex's stay at bay for them to solidify their love?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Atlanta Whitlock
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I seriously loved reading all about Darren and Melody back in the first book, I thought that JP. Uvalle captured their story perfectly, so I was excited to give this book a read. Honestly, I think that she did a really good job at bringing these characters back and I loved reading about them. I think that JP did a great job at writing another fast paced, short story as I know from my opinion it can tend to be hit or miss, but she’s still managing to get the right balance. I couldn’t fault the ...more
Joyffree
Feb 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
Our happy little couple tied the knot
Finally!

It seems though that Darren may have forgotten to share some small details
with his lovely new bride Ones that require full disclosure.
Melody, well, she is still wandering a bit with her head in the clouds.
Can Darren find the "right" time to share his secrets
or will Melody uncover them before he gets the chance?
If she does will their whirlwind re-connection and marriage stand a chance?

This picks up right after the Christmas Wedding.

This is the
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Picture Perfect Honeymoon is the follow up to A Picture Perfect Christmas, so everyone really needs to read that one first, especially since they're short(ish) reads so there isn't a lot of time to do a recap. Darren Hayes & Melody Boyer are married now so it's time to honeymoon. However, that's the beginning of the battle they will deal with, and it's bringing out Melody's insecurities unfortunately, but I totally understood it. It's not like Darren hasn't hurt her badly before, and ...more
Kari Hansen
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Although Melody and Darren have known each other for years they haven’t been together since they were teenagers. As Melody is preparing to move in with Darren she wonders if they rushed into marriage especially when the secrets of Darren’s past are exposed? Will Darren be able to convince her that what they have is real and she is the only woman he wants or needs?

It was nice to see how Melody and Darren handle their relationship after their picture perfect wedding.

Kelly Kemmerly
Feb 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Melody and Darren finally have their HEA....or do they? They are bff to lovers and now the wedding needs that perfect honeymoon that is if the past stays in the past.
Darren kept a few, not so little secrets that need to be shared with the love of his life before it’s too late. Melody senses something from Darren’s assistant, but there’s no way he’d keep an ex around without telling her. Juicy details begin to unravel as Darren and Melody begin wedded bliss.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm so glad we got to see more of Darren & Melody! I thought their last book ended a little too quickly, but knowing this was coming made it bearable!
These two finally think they've found their happiness when suddenly people come back to test their love & happiness. It truly showed how much these two love each other as they worked on overcoming each obstacle!
Such a steamy, quick read!!
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
After the wedding should come the honeymoon phase but for Melody and Darren secrets are holding them back from truly enjoying themselves. Will these secrets ruin what is supposed to be the happiest time of their lives? Or will the strength they find with each other bring understanding and acceptance. Once again this may be a short story but it certainly packs a punch. The characters realty have to rely on their inner strength to work through and find happiness and peace. A wonderful addition in ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book I've read written by J.P. Uvalle; she has done a great job at writing a good short story; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

J.P. Uvalle
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Vickie Smeltzer
Feb 09, 2020
Dora
Feb 17, 2020

• Never Look Back
  • Brix (A Rebels Havoc, #1)
  • Breathless
  • Long Road Home
  • Strawberry Shortcake Sins (Murder in the Mix #21)
  • Heart of Darkness  (Immortals of the Damned, #1)
  • Hate Struck
  • Ruthless Sentinel (Vicious Vipers MC, #2)
  • Kittyzen's Arrest  (Country Cottage Mysteries #1)
  • Santa Claws Calamity (Country Cottage Mysteries #3)
  • Dog Days of Murder (Country Cottage Mysteries #2)
  • Murder Bites (Country Cottage Mysteries #5)
  • Bow Wow Big House (Country Cottage Mysteries #4)
  • Felines and Fatalities (Country Cottage Mysteries #6)
  • The Silent House
  • Eternally Yours (Avalisse Ross Mysteries, #2)
  • Stepbrother With Benefits
  • Misadventures in the Cage (Misadventures, #27)
JP is a beautifully twisted soul who has the divine ability to make the unbelievable, believable.

A Colorado girl born and raised, she graduated with a degree in veterinary medicine and worked seven years as a full-time ER tech.

Marriage and two beautiful kids later, she currently works part-time at a general practice assisting in surgeries and performing dentals.

When she's not saving lives or