Start by marking “Dirty Alliance (Special Weapons & Tactics 4)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Alliance (Special Weapons & Tactics 4)

Dirty Alliance (Special Weapons & Tactics 4)

Officer Myles Burton was as cocky as they come. He had it all in the cards--tall, dark, and handsome. The former Army Ranger loved his life and his job on the Columbia SWAT team. Joining the police force after leaving the military had always been the plan. Meeting a beautiful woman who knew her way around weapons hadn’t been.

Roxxy Sutton shouldn’t be fantasizing about on
Kindle Edition
Published by RNB Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Alliance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Alliance

Start your review of Dirty Alliance (Special Weapons & Tactics 4)
Bella
Feb 23, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So I’ve been reading this series form the beginning and I was so excited to read this but this story was just boring and it didn’t do much for me. There were some things I did like. The fact that Roxxy was a woman who could handle herself and a gun like it was no one’s business was dope. I also liked that a black woman would be the next addition to the SWAT team. That story right there is what my main focus is about to be on when it comes to this series now. Besides that, nothing else really had ...more
Yolanda Shaw-Sutton
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Myles and Roxxy met while she was assessing his SWAT team. Myles was a know player who had no interest in settling down with one women that is until he spotted Roxxy at the station. They had sparks right away. Can they have a one nite stand and not want more. Myles soon realizes that he may have met his match. Roxxy is a women who knows how to handle a gun. She out shoots him at the shooting range. That makes Myles take notice. He wants her even more. He soon realizes that together they are expl ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Story line is great and I loved the characters. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it! Unexpected twists and turns had me reading this book in one sitting. Great storyline and character development made this book a hot and enjoyable read!

Rosie J.
I love this Dirty series featuring members of SWAT finding their one. It's especially satisfying when a player-player falls hard. I liked this one a lot because the heroine is a total bad-ass. Highly Recommended! Read It!

ARC.
JLH
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
SWAT is being audited and searching for a new member for their team. Roxxy is there to help with the audit by a company run by her dad. She is to check the handbook, the procedures for SWAT and interview the members and question them to make sure they know procedures etc. From the time Myles spotted Roxxy walking behind her father in heading grove the Captain’s office he was intrigued. As she observed the training, she wanted to participate in the marksman part to experience par of the training. ...more
Douglas Williamson
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Our heroine works for her father doing an assessment of the SWAT unit. So she definitely should not take a personal interest in one of the subjects.

This is book four in the series, but it works just fine as a standalone. There are some references to things past and characters from previous books appear, but none of it is critical for your enjoyment of this book.

I love romantic suspense stories because you get the best of both worlds. This is a guy's story with furious action combined with a chic
Christine Garza
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A phenomenal new story in the Special Weapons & Tactics series from Peyton Banks filled with suspense, danger, a stalker ex, steamy passion, humorous wit, alpha males, strong independent women who know how to handle a gun, friendship, and love. Myles is a SWAT officer is as cocky in the bedroom as he is at his job and a lady's man. Until he meets Roxxy. Roxxy and her father are sent to audit Myles and his team and an instant attraction quickly blossoms. What begins as a possible fling soon becom ...more
Debbie Caswell
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As I love this series I was so excited top see another book in it and I wasn't disappointed It has the usual combination of suspense and drama with a super hot alpha male brought to his knees by the woman that owns him even if he doesn't know it. This is Roxxy and Miles story

Roxxy is working for her family business Logistics Intelligence Services and she has been called in to do an audit on the Alpha team of Columbia SWAT. What she doesn't expect is a new member on the team that makes her heart
Pat
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Myles is a handsome, highly skilled SWAT officer and lady pleaser. Roxxy is as professional as she is beautiful. She works for her father’s auditing company & suggests improvements to law enforcement divisions. She’s also proficient with weapons - gotta love a woman that can handle her business! When these 2 meet - the chemistry is electric! “Dirty Alliance” is well written with an attention to detail that enhances the realism of whatever situations the characters are in. Myles & Roxxy are so pe ...more
Jite
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5 Okay stars....

This was fine. I really have been enjoying this author’s SWAT series and so when I saw this book, Book 4 in the series, was out, I felt like I HAD TO have it. I enjoyed Myles and Roxxy’s story, it just felt a little more lacking in depth and completeness than the previous books.

The premise of this is that Roxxy is auditing Myles’ SWAT team when the two meet and it’s fireworks. However, someone is out to kill Roxxy or Myles and they need to figure out how to protect their lives
Lynn Stifle
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was such a great read. I was hooked from the first page until the last. Roxxy and Myles meet when she is auditing his SWAT team. Her family's business Logistics Intelligence Services was the best when it came to tactical teams. Myles definitely captured her attention and they have an undeniable attraction. Myles can't stay away from Roxxy, and when she out shoots him on the range he's even more attracted to her. When danger lurks, there's nothing that Myles won't do to protect her. I loved ...more
Rachel
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Myles and Roxxy are amazing. The interactions between leads, and to some extent to supporting cast, pull at your emotions. The storyline twists through predictable and unpredictable plots that keep you smiling, grimacing, and guessing. The writing style keeps you fully engaged and rooting for a happy ending.

The book blurb is accurate, describing enough of the story to get you interested. If you enjoy a good romance, and the book description interests you, this book will be for you.

4 stars from m
Darcy
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
From the first paragraph to the last page, I was hooked on Myles and Roxxy's story. Both are smart, strong characters that blend well together. There isn't any unnecessary angst or powerplays between them as Roxxy audits his performance as a SWAT member. There was humor, suspense and steam. The only downside is the HEA for Myles and Roxxy, but a HFN with the storyline. I have enjoyed the series so far, so I do look forward to reading more.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Adalle
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Alliance is truly hot. To see how Myles and Roxxy transform their lives into one, is an amazing thing. Oh, how the mighty have fallen, and still love is the reigning champion.

This whole collection is just SO amazing. I DEFINITELY want more of this SWAT team. I can hardly wait for the next Book.

I voluntarily received an advanced copy of this book via Booksprout and any opinions expressed within this review are solely and uniquely made by me and I am happily leaving this review.
Heather W
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Alliance is the fourth book in the Special Weapons & Tactics series. I loved this book and would love to read more in the series.

The characters of Myles and Roxxy are well developed, intelligent, and have explosive chemistry together from the first time they meet. The storyline is well written and enthralling, with danger, suspense, intrigue, and romance.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Jeanne Richardson
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read several books written by Peyton Banks; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of books her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Apryl Ransom
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!

I really enjoyed reading Myles story . It was a great read and can't wait for the next read. Myles has a great relationship with all the other teammates. He is sexy and strong in the story. I also like that she added more of the other three teammate who dont have as much time in the other 3 books. I think Iker, Zain, and Brodie stories will be just as good. The only thing that confused me is Brodie name was spelled 3 different ways in the book.
Amy
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book but I also was slightly disappointed. It felt like it was missing something... Good story but wish it was a little longer and more added to it. Otherwise I would have left 5 stars..

Mary S.
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This swat team are the best. each story just gets getting better and better. Now we had Myles and Roxxy story and if you love a hot cop in action you will definitely fell in love with this. I'm looking forward for who will be the next to fall and how all things will end with the trouble that are coming their way. This is a great series I have love every single one of them. ...more
Zsa
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Myles and Roxxy made a delightful pairing. Two strong personalities who match each other in charm, intelligence, and take charge capabilities. The story flows well, while continuing to build on a mystery that has developed throughout the series. Romance, action and menace blend seamlessly for an entertaining fast paced instant attraction story that delivers a satisfying HEA.
Joseph Gallagher
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great characters
Interesting scenarios
Nice twists and turns
Well worth a Read especially if you like this genre

Janice
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed

Loved reading about an alpha who mess with others when they fall in love,because he really falls hard for his love 💘. Like saying I love you in the middle of a gun fight and is surprised, super happy when she say it back
Carolyn King
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happy Myles Got His Story

We finally get to read about Myles. As soon as see saw Roxxy he wanted her. As soon as Roxxy saw Myles she wanted him. Love how SWAT is a family. Roxxy is a badass she gonna have her man's back. Can't wait for the next book.

Mary
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this new "Special Weapons and Tactics" story. It's romantic and suspenseful! The story is well written with twists and turns that keep you hooked in the book from beginning until the end. I loved Myles and Roxxy! Wonderful chemistry, connection and passion! ...more
Jennifer Douglas-Hinkson
Naughty and nice

I love this series about alpha males who put their lives on the line and the women who love them. I loved the intrigue, suspense and the🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥love connections. I hate cliffhangers but I look forward to the next installment. Hope i don’t have to wait too long.
Elvira
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The author does a great job developed characters that are engaging and have loads of chemistry. The storyline has a smooth flow to it.

Erika
May 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

There was a good balance of romance and action. Both Roxxy and Myles were strong and loyal protagonists. The only regret I have is how quickly the romance developed. I’m glad they found the traitor and I’m really looking forward to the next book.
hicksj74
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this author’s work.
Mrs M
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book. Myles and Roxxy burned up the sheets. Totally HOT! I definitely recommend this book.

Brenda Walton
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Page Turner

I enjoyed this storyline. I hope the next book it out soon. These are some very interesting characters. SWAT at its finest.

• No Coincidence
  • For You
  • An Alpha's Trust
  • A Holiday Temptation
  • Calling on Quinn (The Blackhart Brothers, #1)
  • Lunchtime Chronicles, Issue 11: Drunch
  • Teach Me
  • Ryan the Joker (Brothers Black #6)
  • Eli (Across the Aisle Crossover, #1)
  • Quarantine and Chill (AMBW standalone Romance)
  • Lunchtime Chronicles, Issue 13: Blackberry Pie
  • James (Across the Aisle #3)
  • Johnathan the Fixer (Brothers Black #7)
  • Mr. West (Mister #2)
  • Something True (Atlanta Outlaws #4)
  • A Holiday Seduction
  • Jacob's Song
  • Beautiful Chaos (The Chaos, #1)
Peyton Banks is the alter ego of a city girl who is a romantic at heart. Her mornings consist of coffee and daydreaming up the next steamy romance book ideas. She loves spinning romantic tales of hot alpha males and the women they love. She currently resides with her husband and children in Cleveland, Ohio.

News & Interviews