Start by marking “Strangely Amazing (Smart Girl Mafia Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Strangely Amazing (Smart Girl Mafia Series Book 2)

Strangely Amazing

(Smart Girl Mafia #2)

Welcome to the world of the Smart Girl Mafia.
Interracial love.
Hot men.
Nerdy. Geeky. Weirdo. Women.
Stay awhile.

Lilly Shepard
Detroit-born. Math-loving. Gamer. Kinky. I check the box: geek.
I don’t have time for a relationship. I’m a scientist on a mission to eradicate disease.
I don’t have time for another wealthy man making lots of plans and promises. I have patients
Published November 2019 by AMY Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Strangely Amazing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strangely Amazing

Start your review of Strangely Amazing (Smart Girl Mafia Series Book 2)
EbonyMonae
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liked it.

This was a sweet short read. I enjoyed Lilly and Micheals characters very much.

I can’t wait to read the Brit and Alex story. There storyline intrigued me since the beginning. Can’t wait until fall.

Happy Reading.
Michaela
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
And the parentheses are back! I enjoyed this story, as we get a better look at the Michael and Lilly romance. It paints a better picture of our billionaire Michael as he gives his best shot at trying to be a normal guy. And Lilly, geeky genius that she is, wants to play no games in this romance thing and get to the good stuff. And in the end I think Michael needed a whole lot more redemption time for his show of jerky-ness. I felt like this one was a little short, and just shy of being annoying ...more
Darkdamsel
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yaas!!!

I absolutely love this series! As a self described “blerd”, I can totally identify with the ladies of SGM. Told from both H/H POVs, Ms. Smith always seems to capture the voice of each character without losing pace with the story. Although Michael and Lilly, find insta hot and kinky love; real issues do arise...But you have to buy in order to see how this love story ends!
Cleo
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simply Amazing

I don’t know where to start but let me say that Michael and Lilly were the perfect follow up from Nick and Lynn. I love how fierce Lilly is in her career and her personal life. How comfortable she is being so freaking smart! Michael, Michael, Michael! So much heart! Money doesn’t make you invincible! So romantic! I’m going to have a difficult time waiting for fall2018! Well done Ms. Smith!
Lesley Sasser
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read!

I actually like this better than the first story! A couple of near misses with possible cliche breakup moments. Just enough angst to keep it interesting. Liked that once they got together, they stayed together. Verbal back and forth was very entertaining. Jon was hilarious!!!!!! First mafia husband. Just too funny and just a natural bonding for their men to eventually make happen, but again Jon's tirade was classic.
Look forward to the next couple story!
Erin N
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shah meets Scientist

This is the first book that I have read from the author. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this book. From texts to the end. Lilly and Michael's was very intriguing and loved the alpha mafia man. Sometimes things are not what they seem to be!
HI5O
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

Lilly and Ahmed were met to be. He with a disease and she who wants to eradicate diseases. Once he accepted Lilly for everything that she had to give, it all worked out.
Dana
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

I liked both the h and H. Liked not loved. Pretty good read. I will be reading Bri and Alex’s story next.
Andrea Powell
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Living this series

Smart girl mafia is amazing. I love these super smart quirky women. I laughed out loud several times. I can't wait for book three.
LaTanya Galloway
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Instalove

OMG!!!! I'm totally in love with Lilly and Ahmed! My daughter is a totally geeky, gaming girl and this give me a glimpse of what she may be 20yrs from now.... with a hot guy who worships the geeky, gaming, self assured woman she is. Lilly didn't let anything stop her from living her life the way she want including Ahmed's disease. Great read.
Stacey Dunn
Crecia Cael
Dec 27, 2018
Charlotte
Jun 24, 2018

• Dirty Kisses (The Lion and the Mouse #1)
  • AMBER - His to Reclaim (Ruthlessly Obsessed Duet, Book 2): 50 Loving States, New York Pt. 2 (Ruthless Tycoons 4)
  • Warning: Dangerous Curves Ahead (Dangerously Curvy Book 1)
  • Dirty Love (The Lion and the Mouse #2)
  • Twisted Obsession (Twisted Minds, #4)
  • Nikos: The Greek's Mistress (BWWM) (The Wallflower's Series Book 1)
  • Jacob's Song
  • Awakening
  • Alpha
  • Meant to Be (Townsend #3)
  • The Suit (The Bro #3)
  • Over the Hedge: Part 1 (Lucky in Love)
  • LUCA - Her Ruthless Don (Ruthlessly Obsessed Duet, Book 1): 50 Loving States, New York, Pt. 1 (Ruthless Tycoons 3)
  • Broken Promises
  • Perfect Curves
  • His To Steal (Alien Overlords, #2)
  • Untouchable (Ravenswood #2)
  • King's Unknown Black Baby Daughter (A BWWM Royal Romance)
Amiee Smith is a contemporary romance author from California.

She writes diverse, west-coast style, sexy stories about smart, successful, strong women and hot, alpha men.

Her current series is The Smart Girl Mafia about a group of thirtysomething girlfriends who find love where they least expect it.

Smart Girl Mafia (3 books)
  • Break Free (Smart Girl Mafia, #1)
  • Space Between (Smart Girl Mafia Series Book 3)