Start by marking “Not Before Game Night (Bad Boy Bachelors of Orange County #4)” as Want to Read:
Not Before Game Night (Bad Boy Bachelors of Orange County #4)

Not Before Game Night

(The Bad Boy Bachelors of Orange County #4)

She was on a mission to lose her V card and he was the high school bully who just entered a bet to make her his for one night.

Cole

Our coach is incredibly superstitious.
He truly believed it was because he found a four-leaf clover why The Centaurs won the Super Bowl two years in a row.
I could live with that.
What I can’t live with are his other rules.
After being traded to the
Kindle Edition, Bliss Romance Publishing (November 10, 2019)
Published November 10th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

To ask other readers questions about Not Before Game Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not Before Game Night

Start your review of Not Before Game Night (Bad Boy Bachelors of Orange County #4)
Sophie (slovenianbookworm)
My first Khardine Gray book. I downloaded the whole series for free but decided to start the fourth book first because I loved the blurb the most.
So much tension and chemistry...HOT! I didn't like one of the sisters at first because she was too pushy but I guess I need to read her book too to understand her :)
Anyway, a great sort of second chance (but not really), ex-bully romance, with a hint of enemies to lovers trope romance.
4.5 stars.
Andrea
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Khardine Gray never disappoints and Not Before Game Night is well-written with a depictive plot and genuine characters. Cole and Vanessa have a past. He's the bully who targeted her any chance he had all the way back to middle school. His constant attention, even negative attention, gave Vanessa the idea that he might be attracted to her. She decided to offer him her virginity but it ended in heartbreak. Now, she and Cole are back in each others' lives again and she hasn't forgotten that night. ...more
Judy
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 4th book in this Orange County series about 4 sisters. In this story we get to find out what happened to Vanessa and why at 26 she is still a virgin. Her sisters have teased and given her a hard time over the years but a sister will always protect one another. Vanessa is a beautiful young woman and very innocent so when Cole returns to play football in CA Vanessa is very aware of him. Cole is 2 years older than Vanessa and they went to high school together and when Vanessa asked Cole ...more
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series and I love that Vanessa finally gets her story!! Cole was Vanessa's high school crush, the one she made herself vulnerable for, the one who crushed her heart. She never knew the real reason of why he did it, and years later she still can't help but want him. Cole has been traded to the Centaurs and finds out about the coach's odd rule...no sex before game night. He has been know to be a player and he doesn't deny it, it helps his image. His teammates see him lusting after the ...more
Diane
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ADDICTING SERIES A MUST HAVE FOR SURE!!!!
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "NOT BEFORE GAME NIGHT" This was such a great storyline Vanessa Cartwright had a crush on Cole on highschool he was bad news then and he hasn't changed in 10 years.
Cole Buchanan joins the Centaurs Football Team that Vanessa's father owns he has rules no sex before a game he's superstitious their team won the Super bowl 2yrs in a row but his team mates dare him to do it he's not superstitious.
Cole' teammates dare him to take Vanessa he thinks it'll be easy she use
Laura R
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When the premise of the story is that the lead female is want to give up her v-card, you know there is going to be humor and angst involved. Vanessa had intended not to have sex, but one thing after another has led to this point in her life. After seeing all of her sisters antics, she's decided it's time for her to finally have sex. But with who?

Cole has been Vanessa's crush since high school. He was the school bully and treated many people horribly - including Vanessa and her cousin Gage.

Now
Kristen Lewendon
This was a fun spin on a second chance. Once upon a time, Vanessa had a crush on the school bully. Cole crushed those girlish dreams when he turned her down. This book is essentially the story of what happens when they stop saying “no” to one another. Of course, in true Shakespearean fashion, the course of true love never did run smooth. Both Vanessa and Cole get in their heads and create extra obstacles for themselves. But I loved watching them overcome the scars from their pasts to be better ...more
Rita
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vanessa still feeling rejection from Cole 10 years ago is reluctant to reconnect with him when he moves back to Orange County. However, they were both obsessed with each other when they were younger and the obsession and attraction returns. Their connection is complicated by a foolish bet that Cole enters into with a fellow football player on his team. A moving and steamy story. Read an ARC for an honest review.
Melinda Swaine
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You can’t go wrong with a Khardine Gray Book!!

Readers, if you haven’t read any of this series, you are truly missing out. You can’t go wrong with a Khardine Gray book, it’s full of drama, chemistry, romance and characters that you can like especially Vanessa, Cole took to nearly the end for me to really, really like him and was made up when they got their HEA. Grab your copy today. Happy reading!!
Giofab21
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Khardine has a talent for writing a previous bully who we actually believe feels remorseful and proves not only to his victim but to us that sometimes there's more to someone's story. To create a heart in someone who doesn't know how to use it yet is really putting out a hopeful message. A lot of history here but just a beautiful second chance.
I received an advanced copy of this book for my honest review.
Kathy
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series but this is one of my favorites. I was very happy to see that Vanessa was able to come out of her shell a bit and be who she was meant to be. Cole coming back in town helped a bit that's for sure. I wasn't sure what to expect with these 2 but I can tell you, I definitely was not disappointed.
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Very entertaining!

It's hard to believe that Cole could feel he's not worthy of Vanessa. She is sweet and fighting her attraction towards him. A losing battle I may add but worth the read to witness. A wonderful happy ending. Make that journey to witness Cole pursuit of Vanessa, I dare you!
Vicki Hart
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story from beginning to end.

This story grabbed me from the beginning would have liked it to go up couple years to show what happened. Cole and Vanessa were perfect for each other and loved the whole story of their love. Hope to read more of them in the story for Gage know it will be great also.
Rometta
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, Cole knew what he wanted from the start just not sure what to do till he nearly lost it. Vanessa was the same way, but was leary of getting hurt again. Gage was my favorite character just there in the back in to tell it like it is.

ARC review for an honest review
Gigi  L
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sophy Sorn
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Go good

I love this book even more. Love Cole and Vanessa! I love their chemistry together. Can’t wait for Cage’s story
Pat
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was totally engaged from the very beginning with the good character and storyline development of this story that I read in one sitting!
Kaye
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ONE FABULOUS ADVENTURE!!!
Ah sranje! Khardine nailed this bad boy perfectly and kept me riveted on a razors edge from start to finish. A spinning, twisting vortex of inadvertent happenstance catapults your swirling emotions into play fluidly. Jumping hoops, coping with the trials and tribulations keeping pace with a slew of plot twists and sharp turns blasts this piece of perfection bursting to life flawlessly. Speculation, drama, tension, intrigue and suspense set the tone for this mind blowing,
Jessica's Review

• Ruthless Love
  • With This Ring
  • Nice Day For A White Wedding
  • Holiday Ever After
  • Roomie Wars Box Set (Books 1-3)
  • Back To You
  • The Right Swipe: An Online Dating Romance
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Bang Theory
  • Married This Christmas (Married This Year, #5)
  • Mastering Her Curves (Small Town Protectors, #7)
  • Hate the Game (Love Games #1)
  • Sinister Wizardry (Royals of Villain Academy #3)
  • Rose's Boys (The Witch's Consorts #0.5)
  • Consort of Light (The Witch's Consorts #5)
Khardine Gray is a USA Today Bestselling author who loves writing sizzling hot contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and paranormal romance.

Her books have sexy, drool-worthy heroes who will make you melt, and sassy, fun loving, ambitious heroines.
She simply adores her readers and loves spoiling them.

The Bad Boy Bachelors of Orange County (4 books)
  • One Last Time? (Bad Boy Bachelors of Orange County, #1)
  • Pregnancy Scandal (Bad Boy Bachelors of Orange County, #2)
  • Auction Time (Bad Boy Bachelors of Orange County, #3)