Start by marking “Second Chance Spring (Singletree, #4)” as Want to Read:
Second Chance Spring (Singletree, #4)

Second Chance Spring

(Singletree #4)

Sometimes love makes plans for you while youre busy making plans of your own...

Finding myself over thirty and divorced, living in the same small town
where I grew up was not exactly the fast track to personal success.

So I took action. I landed a job with a bigger practice in a big city
where Id find more opportunities at work, and hopefully in my social life.
I was ready
Expected publication: April 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Second Chance Spring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Chance Spring

Start your review of Second Chance Spring (Singletree, #4)
Delancey
Feb 28, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
The book is done and with the developmental editor... it'll be ready for your hot little hands April 1!

I just put up the blurb... and I'm so excited to share Paige and Cormac with you guys. She's a doctor doing everything right -- so why aren't things working out for her? And poor Cormac is a widower with two little girls and, as he discovers, a terrible allergy to dogs.

This book is full of small-town quirkiness, festivals, dogs, kiddos, and stuffed exotic animals. And cake. I hope you love it!
Victoria Weston
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that ive read by this author and I must say it was absolutely fantastic, I really enjoyed reading it, I do love the second chance romance books.

This book is as the title suggests a real second chance romance, this book will pull on your heart strings and leave you desperately reading more.

This is book #4 in this series Singletree series.

Paige is a doctor in a small town and has found herself at a time in her life when things need to change. She is over thirty and divorced
Cecilia Dawn
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2020
Cormac & his girls stole my heart in Shaking the Sleigh, I was so ready for him to get his second chance at love. Delancey does a beautiful job balancing the heartbreak of loss with the growth of something new.

Cormac never expected to be a widower raising two girls on his own. Some days hes barely hanging on. A series of chance meetings with his neighbor has his heart lightening. Can he risk his, and his girls, love again?

Paige is a family doctor in her small town clinic with the
Sonja Ton
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In this troubled time I just want to wrap this book around me like a blanket and take it with me everywhere. Its funny, sweet and heartwarming in the most beautiful way.

Cormac and Paige are like bee and honey. They belong together but circumstances are not perfect. Their road to a happy ever after is long and winding and it will make you laugh and swoon, google taxidermy laws and strange animals. Not to mention you will be spending your time in the best small town in the world.

I dont want to
~Misty~
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cormac and Paige
Cormac: single Dad
Paige: Single Doc
I truly loved this story. The entire time I read I had a smile on my face. I just knew they would be connected in such a way they would just have to fall in love. I just kept reading and falling in love with them as they were each other. So much of this story line could be a true life story and that had me feeling so connected. Fantastic main characters and side characters as well. Highly recommend.
Amanda Rozell
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You get loss, learning to moving on and love with this book. Two super cute little girls that are just perfect. Exotic animals. Small town awesomeness. Paige and Cormac are perfect for each other. I love them and their story and their happily ever after.

~ I was given this book and made no commitments to leave my opinions, favorable or otherwise~
Rebecca
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An amazing feel good book by this author. Possibly one of my favorite books but I've read so far by anybody and that's saying a lot! It was sweet and romantic it makes you wonder if the world could possibly happen that way.
Sharon Faurot
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as a arc member. This book was good . A women got divorced from her horrible husband and living in a trailer in the mountains when a man comes to buy her property . Think you will love this book .
Jennifer Wertz
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Second Chance Spring. This is a wonderful and fun romance story. The characters are wonderful and perfect together. I love the small town setting. This book is engaging and entertaining. A perfect romance story of love and family.
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read Cormac's story and it didn't disappoint! He and his two wee girls stole my heart when we first met them in Shaking The Sleigh.

Cormac is a single dad raising his two precious little girls. Cormac is a widower after his wife and the girls mum suddenly died. Life has been hard for all 3.

Paige is the town's family doctor and has grown up in the small town of Singletree but she feels it's time for her to spread her wings and take the opportunity of working in a bigger
Ash Lovesbooks
Feb 29, 2020
Kelsi
Mar 20, 2020
Sabine Ryder
rated it did not like it
Jan 19, 2020
Mary Jane McLeod
DENISE MCCOWAN
Gladys
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this "All The Feels" romance. Cormac and Paige were incredibly likable and super easy to connect with and root for. This second chance story felt very genuine and has a very realistic air to it. Deep emotions, drama, humor, sweetness and small town charm are cleverly combined into a fun and heartfelt read that was just wonderful. Of my own accord I am posting a sincere review.
Jenny
Sandi
Nov 30, 2019
Erin Arnold
Nov 30, 2019

• If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Guarding the Princess (Faking It, #3)
  • Instacrush (Rookie Rebels #2)
  • Bang Theory (The Bangover #2)
  • Love Bank (Jobs from Hell, #1)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Power Play (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation, #2)
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Love According to Science (Dirty Martini Running Club #2)
  • Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • Prince Pucking Charming
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
I'm not big on labels, but there are a few that fit me (not necessarily in this order. Or maybe in this order):
- wine drinker (and wine geek)
- mother of small boys
- military spouse
- writer
- chocolate eater
- ice cream addict

I write about emotional connection and intimacy, and love giving readers smart, sexy books to curl up with.

Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delanceywrites

Find me

Singletree (4 books)
  • Happily Ever His (Singletree #1)
  • Happily Ever Hers (Movie Stars in Maryland, #2)
  • Shaking the Sleigh (Singletree #3)

News & Interviews